Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:23 pmShiru IyasuHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

A letter to General Slaanesh Empty A letter to General Slaanesh

Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:47 am
Writing a letter to maku in suna from the prospective of an npc jounin in kumo.

Dear, General Slaanesh

I have been tasked with writing you this letter, detailing our recent addition of military firepower. Within the past week, our village has acquired two of the legendary tailed beast. The first being the two tails. This fiery cat was defeated and captured by Chuunin Shoyu, and Chuunin Hozuki, while the three tailed turtle was captured and defeated by Chuunin Hyuuga, and General Tzernetch, Chuunin Hozuki sealed the two tails inside of Chuunin Shoyu, and the three tails into Gennin Meijin, a ninja who happened to be in the right place at the right time.

All of these shinobi have done a tour of duty in the recent village takeovers. General Tzernetch, was promoted to the General of Village Defenses and acted as a strategist remaining in Kumogakure. Recently, Gennin Yamaguchi has been acting as his second in command. Gennin Meijin and Chuunin Hyuuga were sent to Amegakure, and when it was captured Chuunin Hyuuga was sent to Tatsumakigakure. Chuunin Hozuki went with your army to Sunagakure, but when there was no conflict there he was sent to aid in the siege of Tatsumakigakure, where he eventually broke off from the army to defeat the two tailed beast with Chuunin Shoyu who was also called away from Tatsumakigakure.

The village requests your orders on how the jinchuuriki should be handled.

From,
                       Jounin Atuno, a shinobi  from the village communication department

All heil Lord Raikage and the the Lord MakuKage, General Slaaanesh
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

A letter to General Slaanesh Empty Re: A letter to General Slaanesh

Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:56 pm
Interesting........ Maku thought to himself as he sat in a plush chair. He had taken to an inn and then procured some luxuries, which honestly was a bit of a waste since he was here the one night. Still, it was like giving back he was spending sunagakure's own money for it. How fortunate the letter came the day before his departure.

He ran his fingers through the orangish fur of the beast on his lap. The creature had not awoken since their confrontation. He had used the tsukyomi to delve deep within the creatures mind. Even now, he continued to place mental barricades throughout its mind. His own presence had been wiped from the creature. He wasn't sure what had happened but he pitied it. All it's pain, it's heart ache, his genjutsu, maybe even Maku's very being continued to reach into the creature to take this away.

Flourishing a pen he took to a piece of paper to respond to the jounin.

Kumogakure no sato,

I call you to rest. I call you to burn the dead and honor their lives. I call you to forget the enemies you have cast away, as they are resigned to oblivion. I simply call you to ear until your full, drink until your satisfied, and be merry until the sins of your flesh are satiated. Our ally Hoshigakure will be our banquet hall, their tables surely laden with luxury for its conquering brother. Our sister state deserves to relish in our victory.

Sunagakure is ours, the 9 tails of legend mine. The world crumbles beneath the boots of our soldiers. As I have I will continue. I will meet you in Hoshigakure to celebrate. My brothers, my sisters your company is well looked forward to.

Your lord,
The Makukage

He would finish the letter with his signature. This would be the main missive to the armies. The main instruction to the masses. Gathering another page he would begin on messages to the specifics. One to Youka detailing his works. One to the General of village defenses explaining what should happen to the jinn, and how to prepare the village. He left the General to decide on how he should proceed.

He continued to pet the creature in his lap. Youka had begun stirring from his room. In the past when the campaign began he gave no cares. His sorrow keeping him from basic work, the little bitch. However, the blood in the air had seemed to snap him to attention. This would leave the village in good hands should the majority of the warriors left for hoshi. He wouldn't want to come to the place of his wife but the fight for a village would grant him enough joy.

He would meet Kyson and his guard in the morning, and then it was time to return to the Stars. Perhaps it was his imagination but in the night he felt as though he could see the village. A blonde light seeming to play on his eyes, or had he merely imagined it.

A gold bubble would appear for a second and then the letter would instantly vanish and appear in the com center of kumo.

The final page of paper was addressed not to the hokage but the elders of Konoha. It was a simple letter with two

"I have something you may want. I'll be in hoshi in a matter of days, reach me there for talks of the turnover of sunagakure no sato"

A few moments passed and another bubble sent it away to konoha. Now.......ITS TIME TO SNUGGLEWUGGLE WITH MY BABY!!!! He would exclaim twirling with the sleeping fox before falling into bed and pretty much instantly falling asleep with the demon fox.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum