Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Some fine ass (NK IO Tenma) - Page 2 Empty Re: Some fine ass (NK IO Tenma)

Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:30 am
Seeing the last 3 minutes of Tenma playing around with what he taught him as well as some other jutsus he had not taught, Nano wasn't surprised to find him needing a break before learning the B rank. Nano respected the fact that Tenma knew his limits (physically and amount of writing wise). Many shinobi Nano knew would train til collapsing without even thinking about the aftermath, including himself in some cases. This was either due to adrenaline, stubbornness or maybe even writers forgetting fatigue exists. Who knows? Moving on, Nano would simply nod to Tenma before deciding to quickly get in some more practice for the new wind jutsu he had just taught himself.

While he was fairly sure he had it down, Nano wanted to be absolutely certain he wouldn't forget it or something. He needed this ingrained into his mind, ready to be used at a moments notice. Clapping once, he would take in a deep breath, once again stretching the limits of his lungs however this time the strain was much less noticeable due to his familiarity with the feeling. Instead of pain, this technique now only caused him to feel an immense rush of power and adrenaline. Moving himself into an ideal running position, Nano would dash off towards a tree, testing his new speed again (not going to really care about the exact speed as I'm pretty sure it's irrelevant). Even when he had done it before, the rush of the gained speed never ceased to leave Nano in awe.

Suddenly remembering something else written in the book he had found the jutsu, Nano was tempted to slap his own forehead. However, the thought of Tenma staring weirdly at him for doing such a thing changed his mind. The thing he was forgetting was the fact that it was meant to empower his Wind jutsu. This would be extremely useful considering his main element was wind. Deciding this was definitely necessary to try out, Nano would go through the handseals for the B ranked jutsu from before, Flower Scattering Dance. He chose this jutsu because A) it's a wind jutsu, B) It doesn't take too much energy and C) It would prove as a decent second example to refresh Tenma's memories seeing as he would be learning said jutsu next. Back to the actual performing of the technique, after completing the handseals Nano would take in another breath before shooting it out and launching it at yet another tree, this time even faster.

The tree was absolutely disintegrated, leaving only sawdust in it's wake, contrast to the power of the non boosted version of it, only leaving the tree in splinters. While both times the trees were destroyed, the booster version was most definitely more powerful. Finally content with his remembrance of the wind jutsu, Nano would reinstate his position of watching Tenma. Considering the amount of time he had just spent practicing the jutsu, Nano would expect to see Tenma back to training, working on the B ranked technique. 

If this is the case, Nano would then sit under the shade of a non-destroyed tree and watch for any mistakes in Tenma's learning, ready to jump up and assist if anything hindering his growth occurs.

Wc 543
Total wc 2652

Early claims:
13 stats
2645 wc towards Wind Rejuvenation, completely finishing it due to wc claimed from other topics.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:17 am
Please link the other topics in your claim
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen

Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:23 am
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t34705p20-you-have-one-simple-mission-pi-onk
Ps- by topics I actually meant topic. Singular, not plural
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:33 am
Okay Nano, your first 1041 words make no mention of the technique at all. All it is, is you training Tenma in it. So I can approved 2000 words towards Wind rejuvenation, you spent time using some wind techniques and I'm counting some of those words towards your training of the technique. But your first two posts have nothing to do with training Wind tech at all. 

So approved for the stats and 2000 words towards Wind rejuvenation
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:40 pm
Tenma would lay down in the grass, letting himself recover from all the chakra expended earlier, little did he know that between the breeze, the shade he was under, and the peace and quite would he soon be asleep for some time.

The next thing he knew was a giant gust of wind hit the tree he was under, and the sun was shining through, making him wake up, just in time to see the tree disentigrate from the wind attack, that reminded him that Nano had showed him that technique too, he just did not feel like practicing it for fear of chakra depleting to low, but that nap helped him restore his chakra, so he was ready.

He jumped up and looked in the direction of the tree that Nano was under, then he copied the handseals Nano used earlier to replicate the very same justu, and he then launched it at the tree that Nano stood under, however his was not near as strong as Nano's. It rustled the leaves, even shook some free of the tree, gave the tree multiple lacirations, including a couple of deep ones, but nothing that was on the same level as Nano.

Seeing he could do it however, Tenma would go at it again, this time giving it more chakra, Making a greater number of leaves fall, and most of the cuts applied to the tree being deep lacerations, this one was enough to kill anyone, but he wanted to do just as Nano did.

So he would pause for a moment, and focus, letting the air pass through him, his skin going white as opposed to his normal pale skin, and when he opened his eyes, he could feel the wind, not running across his skin, but through his pores, and he would do the handsigns once more for the scattering dance jutsu. He hit the tree once again, the force being much more incredible, the impact of the wind hitting the tree was enough to knock all the leaves off the tree, and the slicing blades of wind would tear the leaves to dust as the tree was battered, and eventually, it too became nothing but sawdust.

He powered down the wind glaive jutsu and looked at Nano with a smile, showing he knew a little more then he let on about wind jutsu, but still that was his first time with that one, and many of the ones that Nano was teaching him. He waited on instructions for the next jutsu.

While he waited for the next Jutsu that he would be learning, he practiced the Scattering blades technique again, forming the hand signs, picking a new tree to be his target, now it did not go like when he attacked with wind glaive active, but it did do more damage then the previously unempowered one did.

Twc- 1423

Mid Thread Claim
7 stats
250 quiet footsteps
500 Wind Bow
673 unclaimed
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:36 am
Approved
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen

Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:35 am
Would ya look at that? Tenma had gotten the hang of the jutsu extremely fast but Nano could tell that it was with the help of a booster jutsu. A lower ranked one than he had used, but a booster nonetheless. Due to the sudden paleness of his skin, it was quite obvious that a wind booster was used, no doubt about it. Not that there was anything wrong with that, it was just that Nano felt like it needed to be more difficult. In his opinion, Tenma would need to be able to use the technique reliably without having to rely on a booster. If he learnt it using a booster, he wouldn't be adjusted to using it without one when the circumstance called for it.

Standing from his position to address the man, Nano would begin to speak. "Nice work! You got that pretty quick. Next we'll get into learning an even higher ranked technique. The Beast Tearing Palm, an A ranked offensive technique. This is an extremely powerful technique for slicing through almost anything. It is not known for its ability to destroy everything but for its ability to make the most precise of cuts, slicing straight through enemy bone. The only problem with this technique is its high Chakra usage which is why I'm going to let you practice the Flower Scattering Dance for a bit longer so you can become more familiar with the toll on your Chakra reserves. After that you can have a quick break and finally begin learning this new jutsu." He would then sit back under the tree he had been lazing next to before. 

Once Tenma was ready to begin learning the A rank, presuming he followed Nano's directions, Nano would stand back up and begin describing the technique. "Now that your ready, I'll explain the fundamentals of this next jutsu. The Beast Tearing Palm is one of the few jutsu which don't require any handseals, making this quite a bit simpler than usual. All you have to do is channel a large amount of wind Chakra to the palm of your hand and then wave your arm in the direction you want to fire this at. While you wave your arm, you want to release the Chakra into the air. If all goes to plan, this should create a crescent-like white projectile, sharper than a kunai. I'll make sure to keep an eye on your progress and give you any other tips but for now I'm going to start learning a jutsu of my own. Hopefully you understood most of that. Also, don't get frustrated with yourself if you don't get it at first. This is an A rank jutsu, hardest technique we can learn at the moment. I'd like to say I'm strong enough to learn an S rank but unfortunately that's impossible at the moment. Having goals is always good but even I know that that's way out of my grasp at the moment, considering nobody under Chunin level has ever learnt one (for some unknown reason, maybe balancing, maybe not?). Welp, I better get on to learning my own technique."

Walking away from Tenma to a more open area, Nano made sure he could still see the man. Once in position, Nano knew exactly what to do. He had been planning for quite some time now to learn a bloodline jutsu. He didn't have a single one so far even though he had unlocked the bloodline and even used it to empower his Chakra. However, he would need to sit down for a small amount of time and meditate, taking control of his Chakra. Once he locates the strong pull of his Chakra within his system, Nano would then begin to learn a new Scorch jutsu. He didn't know why he had to do this but it always seemed to make learning jutsu easier. Maybe it was because he had a stronger grasp on how to utilise his Chakra, maybe it was because the author was too lazy to continue writing. The world would never know.

Wc 681
Ooc: sorry for the wait, had some stuff going on in the real world. I am deeply regretful for the horrible mistake I made. I beg of you to even consider forgiving me.
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:45 pm
Tenma had long left Nano amongst his own training and thoughts, Tenma was pushing himself to hard and needed to go get a good nights rest, he would leave without a word, he would train these techniques at a later date, but as for now, he needed to get back home.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum