Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A Quiet drink 2.0 Empty A Quiet drink 2.0

Mon May 22, 2017 11:21 pm
Leaving the gates Ren strode through the town until he came to a bar not 50 meters away from the gates, still in view of the woman who had let him into the village, turning to glance at her for a moment Ren entered the bar and was pleased to see that at this time of day there was only the bartender in the building. Striding up to the bar Ren took a seat and ordered a bottle of the man's finest whiskey, smiling when he took a sip of the golden ambrosia. 'Ahh that's nice, i haven't had a good whiskey in ages' He thought, nodding and taking the bottle along with two glasses over to a booth in the corner, sitting there and pulling out a sheet of paper while he waited he practiced sealing and unsealing it; with any luck the woman wouldn't take too long to follow him.
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7100

A Quiet drink 2.0 Empty Re: A Quiet drink 2.0

Mon May 22, 2017 11:42 pm
It was about 2 hours later, when Faith finaly got off of her shift, and would head away to find a bar. She needed something to get her mind off the Kumo take over, she wanted to fight... but at the same time, she knew she didn't have the strength left to fight. So, for now, she had to buy her time, figure out a way to survive... at least until she could get strong enough to Kill that Damned Makukage.

She entered into the bar took a seat at the booth, she might of been an attractive woman alone at a bar, but she wasn't in a dress or anything, she was in her Armour, as such, She doubted she would have anyone trying to hit on her.

Looking over the menu, Faith would probably find the girliest drink she could find on the menu, something called a Pink Passion.

The drink would come to her,
Spoiler:
And Faith would sip on the drink, taking her time with it. It was sweat and cold, just like how Faith wanted her drink. Usually, Faith would be looking around, aware of her surroundings, but at this point, the Akari could care less. If someone came and slit her throught while she was at the bar, she could honestly care less.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Tue May 23, 2017 1:34 am
As Ren sat there with his drink he activated his mind's eye, keeping an 'eye' so to speak, on the woman's chakra signature, when he noticed it begin to move away from the gates Ren gestured for the bartender to come over to him, once the man reached him Ren placed his hand on his shoulder as if to tell him something important but instead placed a paralysis seal there for a second so he could read the man's mind uninterrupted. Finding nothing to indicate he was a spy, and shocked at the level of resentment the man felt to the villages, new overlords, Ren tapped the man's head with a glowing blue finger and wiped the man's memory of the occurrence also leaving in his mind an intense loyalty to Ren on the off chance it came in handy before letting him go back to his work.

It was a few moments later that the woman from the gates entered the bar, and Ren with a flick of his wrist placed an invisible suppression seal on the table he was sitting at, its effects extending to cover the entire room. No one would be able to track her here now, and so he stood, a glass of scotch in hand and strode over to sit at the bar with the woman. "I'm glad to see you took me up on my offer" He would say with a smile, "I do apologize for having to flirt with you so distastefully but you never know who's watching." Ren would wait to receive a greeting or some form of acknowledgment from the woman before continuing. "You don't make much of an effort to hide your distaste of this new regime, so why are you still here?" He would ask genuinely curious of the girl's reasons. If she was guarding the gates then that meant that she was fairly highly ranked in the village, something that her words at the gates reinforced, so why didn't she leave, there was plenty of work for a person like her....
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen

Tue May 23, 2017 3:38 am
As Faith sat down and took a drink of her pink drink, she was wondering about trying another drink, when Suddenly, the girl she had talked to before took a seat next to her.  “I'm glad to see you took me up on my offer.” She said and Angel rolled her eyes.

’Oh Fuck me.’ Faith was seriously about to draw her sword to scare the bitch off, but before she did, the girl would continue, "I do apologize for having to flirt with you so distastefully but you never know who's watching.”

Well, that was surprising. It definitely caught The woman’s attention, so she would look over and face of the woman as she continued.

“You don't make much of an effort to hide your distaste of this new regime, so why are you still here.”

Faith was about to ask what made her think that she didn’t like the new Regime, but then realized that she was probably looking absolutely pissed right now and while they were talking earlier.

“You presume a lot.” The woman responded. “But If you must know, this is my home, and while there isn’t much to protect, I do still plan to protect it until my diening breath. Also… I don’t have another place to turn to. Konoha is to goodie goodie for my taste, Honestly that was the only thing I hated about this place. I was given an offer to join up with Kumo ranks… and I might end up doing that. However, I don’t know if I could fight along side those fuckers. If I went, it would be more to get closer to the Raikage so I could try to take his head. But I don’t think I could even get close without him killing me. And while I don’t mind dieing, going on a suicide mission with no chance of success isn’t really going to do anything for Suna…. so it is more that I don’t really have another place to go.”
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Tue May 23, 2017 4:12 am
Ren smiled, that was exactly the sort of answer he had been hoping for, nodding to the bartender who would go and close up the door, turning the sign from open to closed; It wasn't late enough to be suspicious for the bar to be closed anyway. 'Now, how to approach this...' Ren thought to himself, trying to gauge the woman's personality from what little he'd witnessed of it. 'She's harsh, maybe a little blunt, but she also cares about her people... Hmm, this could be a little risky but It should work' Ren thought, choosing his words carefully before he spoke "You want to protect your home till your dying breath? that's all talk, it's bullshit!" Ren said harshly, keeping an 'eye' on the girl's emotions with his mind's eye as well as keeping an actual eye on the blade in the corner of his vision. "Your strong, I can tell just by looking at you, sure you can't take on the Raikage and his army on your own, so what? You're just going to stand here and guard the gate to the corpse of your village for him whilst he goes and destroys what remains of this world?" Ren would ask, making no effort to soften the blow of his words. Of course, he was trying to push the girl to react to his words, to acknowledge the situation this village was in.

Assuming his words made her angry enough to lash out at him Ren would erect a barrier between the two of them, just as her fist or sword was about to collide with it. Remaining sitting and calm-faced as he looked at the girl. Once the girl had calmed down Ren would drop the barrier and speak again. "Whats your name?" He would ask, waiting for a reply before speaking. "Your not weak Faith, and you can certainly do something about this, Suna isn't dead, it's just sleeping; its people are scattered, but they're not dead. So don't stand here doing Kumo's work for it, come with me instead, together we are strong, together we, can bring down this empire."
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen

Tue May 23, 2017 4:32 am
Faith took another sip from her glass as the girl continued, “You want to protect your home till your dying breath? That's all talk, it's bullshit! You’re strong, I can tell just by looking at you, sure you can't take on the Raikage and his army on your own, so what? You're just going to stand here and guard the gate to the corpse of your village for him whilst he goes and destroys what remains of this world?”

Faith would take another sip of her glass, usualy, Faith would be getting mad and would get up in the girls face about this, but with all honesty, at this point, she didn’t care to put on the tough girl act, maybe it was because she was broken, maybe she had to much to drink (It was one bottle, but hey, Faith doesn’t really drink, so who knows what her limits are.) But instead would just calmly respond. [color=aqua] “Not really by choice. But pretty much, I don’t really have anywhere else to go, anything else to do, so, why not just stay here and guard the city? Afterall, someone has to stay and make sure what remains of Suna will continue to remain.”

He pale woman would ask for her name and Faith would respond with “Akari, Faith Akari. Jounin of the now debunked Sunagakure.”

The girl would continue on, and Faith would sort of Chuckle as she did, responding to her, “Bring down the empire? Bring down Kumo? I suppose you have some sort of great plan to do that? Right? Perhaps blow their village to kingdom come? Trick all the Kumo ninjas to come out and fall into some great trap? Please, there is no way we stand a chance.”

Prehaps Faith should of stopped drinking at this point, but she asked the bartender to bring her another and the bartender did. She would start to drink from it again, waiting to hear what the pale woman had to say.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Tue May 23, 2017 4:41 am
Ren was surprised that, as he gave his spiel to the woman, rather than getting angry she just seemed to get more and more depressed... 'Wow, she's really not dealing well with this whole thing at all is she, Guess that tactic isn't going to work.' 

"A plan, not quite a plan, but I've watched my village destroyed completely, I've seen its people die in droves, and then I've seen the few that escaped enslaved to a tyrant. I can't bare to see this world continue on down the path that it's heading I..." Ren brushed aside a tear in his eye, surprised at how true these words he was uttering were, emotions he thought he'd long buried rising to the surface. "Faith, I won't deny this world is rotten, but if we just sit by and watch as it falls under the thumb of tyrants and monsters then we're no better than they are! If there's even a chance that we can gather together those that we can gather the remnants of those harmed by these demons and fight against them then isn't that worth a chance? Isn't that what you're looking for; not a way to die, but a way to live?" Ren would say, his voice emotional but firm.
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen

Tue May 23, 2017 5:11 am
Ren would start to continue on her rant about how they should actualy try to save the world, and Faith would start to get up to leave. She was starting to get drunk and she knew it. As she did though, she would look over to the pale girl, responding. "Girl, those are some fine words.... But also idealistic. Ain't really much we can do at this point but try to survive ourselves. However, if you come up with some plan, let me know and I would love to jump on a wagon going wherever that is. Now if you don't mind, I will be off."

Faith would put some Ryo on the counter to pay for her drink before walking off.

Exit.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Tue May 23, 2017 6:34 am
'Well that was less than Ideal' Ren thought as the woman left the bar... 'But at least she wasn't adverse to the idea, She should be willing to join as soon as she's sure this isn't some sort of a trap.' Ren nodded to himself as he memorized the girl's chakra with his mind's eye so he could find her again if need be.

[Exit]
[Marking Faith as one of my 3 signatures with Minds Eye (2/3)
[Thread Closed]
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Mon May 29, 2017 4:54 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum