Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Almost Done (P,Kyson) - Page 2 Empty Re: Almost Done (P,Kyson)

Sat May 06, 2017 9:20 pm
Looking Kyson in the eyes, Raizuko would say "Simple. I would have allowed Suna to be assimilated within this Kumogakure Empire if I knew what I was up against without a fight. And as soon as the man Maku would have left. I would have trained day and night so I could release my village from the reigns. This would allow the villagers to gain some type of courage. Instead of telling them to leave the village that they were in their entire lives." said Raizuko. Wings would sprout from his back as his skin would begin to look like blue leather. He could feel his speed and chakra heighten slightly more.

Moving backwards 6 meters he would face Kyson. "No more playing. Face me or die." said Raizuko hinting that Kyson should now use Jutsu. This wasn't a fight to the death, no this was a fight to test Kyson. To see if he was worthy to be the Kazekage.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sat May 06, 2017 10:17 pm
As Kyson heard his answer, he hated how he made everything seem so simple. Coming from someone who never saw how Kumo worked in person. No one saw the world through his eye's. Most in suna didn't see how his parents died in the war on kumo when he was younger. Watching his own mother die right in front of him. No one could understand his pain because they grew up with different sides of the world. As Kyson saw Raizuko move backwards, it was clear what was about to do down. Raizuko spoke and stated Kyson should fight him or die. Kyson would sigh as he began to close his eye's for a few seconds. Haven't really used it yet, but I think this would be a god time to test it out. The boy thought to himself.

At the speed of 210, an armor would solidify from Kyson's skin and cover his entire body. He black coated armor named Kibo Hidora. Kyson would look towards Raizuko as he was ready to begin. Kyson would now have a passive +25 chakra and replacing his other passive boost. He would also activate his water sovereign jutsu to give him a +50 to chakra and speed (Chakra 175 and speed 150).  

"Then so be it." Kyson would say in response to Raizuko. Activating great water arm again and take out a Kunai. He would then toss the Kunai at Raizuko's chest at a speed and power of 180. It he were to try and move before he threw the Kunai, Kyson would just hold it back and wait to see where he moves before throwing it. 

1148 ap
-40 Water Sovereign 
-30 Water Release: Great Water Arm Technique

1078 ap remaining
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Sat May 06, 2017 10:55 pm
Raizuko would only look as Kyson had begun to activate his many different abilities. The rush of power from the young ninja would cause Raizuko to have a flashback of when he was younger. When his skin and hair was kissed by the sun and when his mom was still in the land of the living. Before his eyes he could see a younger version of himself runnning around the family mansion with his father behind him right on his tail. He had remembered this day. They were playing tag. This was the day his mother had died when he was only around seven years of age. a tear would drop from real time Raizuko's eyes as he remembered the events at hand before Kyson even thought about throwing the Kunai he held. 

As the younger version of Raizuko ran through the house, he would see his mother fall on the kitchen floo, her head banging against the tiled floor. The younger version of Raizuko would race towards his mother as he pushed her trying to wake her, but with no success. As he did this, he would begin to cry, a tear drop would fall on her face causing her to wake. "Raizuko, promise me you won't succumb to evil." were the last words his mother had taken before she had took her last breath.

Raizuko would only stare at Kyson as tears fell from his eyes. This would happen just as Kyson released the Kunai from his grip, throwing it at Raizuko. Over taken by pain, Raizuko would hold up both of his hands and catch the Kunai. Though, it would pierce skin and break bones. The force of it would cause his hands to come crashing back into his armor, but he didn't care as he could always heal. Staring at Kyson, he would feel the sage energy leave from his body as his hair would go back to its original length. "Kyson I am sorry, please forgive me." said Raizuko as he would turn around and begin to run away. What he had failed to realize was that Kyson was also trying to proitect the sand and he couldn't do that by fighting with the Jounin. Tears would fall from his eyes as he ran back home. He still had a task at hand and he was going to complete. wiping the tears away from his eyes he would think og his next move.

WC 1608
going towards training stage 2 of curse seal
exit
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

Sat May 06, 2017 11:31 pm
Link stage 2/curse seal please
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Sat May 06, 2017 11:40 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24836-orochimaru-s-juinjutsu?highlight=juinjutsu
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat May 06, 2017 11:41 pm
ty. Approved
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sun May 07, 2017 12:18 am
After Kyson through the kunai at Raizuko. He used his hands to slow down the penetration of the force of the kunai. His hands were really bloody and looked really cut up. He looked at Raizuko and he saw tears coming from the man's eyes. The man apologized and ran off, leaving the training grounds. He did this the last time we fought... Kyson thought to himself as he face palmed. Kyson felt a bit awkward.. wondering why the man was crying. Kyson would leave the training grounds as well and walk away. Confused about the entire situation, he just had a blank face on him the entire time.

That armor felt as if... it was fully in sync with me. Weapons and armor never was Kyson's specialty. But he seems to be getting used to it very well. Deactivating his armor and wearing his original attire. He would begin to stroll around the village. Even though it wouldn't feel the same. But it always helped him clear his mind. Getting a little hungry, he might head over to a diner or something. 

(WC: 1501)
(EXIT)

claims:
-1500 words towards weaponry spec
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun May 07, 2017 1:42 am
Also approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum