Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Fine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Building a Chuunin Part III Empty Building a Chuunin Part III

Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:02 pm
Mission Details:

After the incident near the village gates Miyamoto was an emotional wreck.  He was constantly being brought to tears for not being able to stand up to Ayato.  However the silver lining came when after three days spent out in the forest he meditated the morning of the fourth, fully emptying his mind for the first time in a long time he began to see a clear image in his head of his goals.

“Reach a standing in Hoshigakure so that I may be able to come and go as I please.  Beat Ayato.  Rebuild Amegakure under the Terumi name.  Finally leading my family back to our homeland.”  He said out loud as his breath was slow and steady, like the rhythmic droning of a bow being notched back.

After what felt like only a few seconds he opened his eyes to see that it was already moving into the early afternoon hours, he had been meditating for around three hours.  He stood up as the forest around him seemed to be much brighter now as he sighed in relaxation.  He fetched his pack and began his walk back to the village, the library was his only stop that made sense.  As he moved through the village he remarked at the activity of the monks that once again seemed to be up to their protests, he did not make contact as he kept his head down.  His heart hurt, and his body felt heavy...he had not eaten right since that morning with Ayato.  He stopped at a stall for food as he ate quickly while still making his way to the library.  

Upon arriving he checked his book in at the front desk as he explored, trying to find as many books on his homeland as he could.  He found a grand total of ten books as the told of Amegakure through the ages.  He quickly dived into them as he found a piece of paper at the table with a pen so he began to take notes.

“A notoriously magnetic area for wars and battles of the old generations, surrounded by a lake, during its time as an active village anyone outside of the village hidden in raid  were monitored and had to go through extensive security checks during their stay however brief it was.”  He began listing as he read, the history of his homeland was indeed a bloody one...one day he hoped to change that notion.

He continued to read and take notes.  There was not much on the lineage of leaders as it seemed that with each succession or assassination of a previous leader, the family was wiped out or moved on to another area.  This made him think...was he the target of an eventual assassination, or was this just coincidence.  He found an entry about his father finally after reading for a few hours.  It was brief, and only told of how Worr strengthened defenses, widened the lake to not only surround the village, but to actually put the village in the center of the lake.  As far as actual policies and work though...Worr Terumi did not do much...he seemed to like relaxing more than working, at one time there was an alliance made between Kumogakure and Amegakure.  After Worr’s death however, it seems that Kumogakure absorbed the former village as a territory.  It mentions nothing of a family, and it hit Miyamoto then that he was a bastard son of a failed village leader.  He swallowed tears as he continued to read, finally taking notes again after the initial stock.

“Worr a failed leader of Amegakure was the beginning of the Kumogakure occupation of the once active village.  After many wars and the subsequent succession of leaders it is rumored Kumogakure took over the territory and razed it, this comes about the same time as when me and my family became refugees.  I am the son of a failed leader of a unsuccesful warring village.  Natural resources are animal pelts, limestone, oak wood, and at one time advanced scientific and weaponized materials.”  He then went back to reading.

Amegakure is a resourceful area set up for fortifiable sieges in case of war, but the unfortunate weather of the country creates an almost year round swamp that will create difficult terrain even for  a seasoned adventurer.  It was around this time that the librarian came up to ask if Miyamoto needed anything since he had not moved from his spot for about four hours.  He yawned as he stretched, setting the book down.  

“It goes without saying but too much time spent reading can cause your eyes to have problems, even the most skilled shinobi knows that.  If you would like I will keep your books and research behind the desk with me until you need to come back to it...if you would like.”  The librarian said, she was a nice lady, short with blonde hair, maybe a little bit older than thirty...but not by much.

“I...I think I will take you up on that offer actually miss...I am getting hungry, and I need to probably redress the wound I have.”  He said as he memorized the page he was on and yawned as he let the librarian take the books and notes.  He retrieved his pack as he left the library for a time so that he could go find a spot to rest for a moment.

He found a tree about ten minutes later, a giant oak tree that seemed to be larger than Kyousuke Senpai himself.  He smiled as he jumped up into the tree and dressed his hand.  He looked like a proper shinobi with his arm bandaged as it was. His heart felt heavy still, as if something was not right, something holding him back.  He slept in the tree for a few hours as soon the sun passing low enough to cast its fleeting rays through the leaves and into Miyamoto’s eyes he awoke.  He did not have any dreams that he could remember, but there was no pain in his chest now.  With a sigh he hopped from the branch and landed on the soft grass beneath him.  He walked back into the library as the librarian yawned and handed him back his research.  Miyamoto bowed and took the books and papers before finding a dark corner to continue from where he left off.  

Worr Terumi was not always a lazy ruler though, at times he showed he genuinely cared for the village, there was even a officially reported surgery where he actually helped a small child of three become free of his mortal tether that would have consumed the child.  A common rumor is that the child Worr saved was one of his supposed many.  On that note it was fact that Amegakure lead the villages at one time with its medical prowess, in fact it was once so strong it was able to keep a former leader at death’s door from falling into the grasp of death itself.  The literature here seemed to be a bit worn as the subject of medical knowledge is certainly a hotspot for many shinobi looking to become more powerful.  Eventually as evening turned to night the librarian came to Miyamoto once more with the same pleasant smile as before.

“It warms my heart to see students studying diligently, but the library is closed for the evening.  IF you would like to continue in the morning I can save the books behind the main esk again?” She half declared and asked as Miyamoto smiled up at her.  He was already finished with over six of the books.

“Yes ma’am I will continue in the morning…” He would begin by dividing the books as he memorized the page he was on, he pushed his notes and the unfinished books to the librarian.
“I will go put these back real quick, and be ready by the time you are already back at your desk.”  He said as he grabbed the books before she could protest as he made his way quickly depositing each book back in its correct place.

As he finished placing the last book he wa about to take off running but managed to trip over himself as he managed to knock a few books down.  One book that landed on him as he fell over was an old tale accounting the old hero of myth defeating a ruler of a great and dark organization whose headquarters were in Amegakure.  Miyamoto scanned quickly as the librarian called out for him.  Miyamoto was quick to come back to reality as he pocketed the book and darted to the door, making sure not to expose that he was stealing from the village library.  The librarian smiled and then handed him his pack as she of course commented that he took a long time as Miyamoto slung the pack over his shoulder the book fell from its hiding place underneath him now as the librarian reached down, picked the book up and handed it to Miyamoto.

“Bring it back in the morning please, that is a popular story in a series. I do hope you enjoy though.”  She said with a chuckle as Miyamoto grabbed the book he bowed.

“Thank you ma’am I will be back first thing in the morning.”  He said as he was quickly out the door.  He sprinted to the tree from earlier as he read the book by moonlight as he soon began to drift off to sleep.

In the morning Miyamoto awoke ready to get the mission he set out originally to leave the village done.  He returned to the library, putting the old book back in its place before retrieving his books from the front desk while depositing his pack.  After grabbing his research he sat back down and went to work at writing his research paper then something struck him from the day before.  He scanned the library to find medical books, finding several pertaining to upper body and organs within the torso.  He read throughout the day as both subjects seemed to via for control.  He found that there was once a method designed IN AMEGAKURE to prolong the life of someone at death's door.  There were ways to lock the heart and force it to pump at different intervals thus increasing blood flow throughout the body.  The technique required someone with the knowledge of their target, and using some of their own biology to create a sort of pseudo prison with seals and runes inscribed onto it to promote the flow of chakra as well as blood flow.  Miyamoto clutched his heart as he thought about what he had read earlier about a procedure on a three year old in Amegakure that is rumored to be the son of Worr.  He decided not to dwell on it any further as he learned different pressure points to relieve heart stress, and also he formulated different types of strikes in his head so that he could hit Ayato in more vital areas to cause him to slow down without the use of chakra.  He returned after a while to his report as he began to write on a new paper about his findings.

“Amegakure, the village hidden in rain.
Rich in the resources that are of the body Amegakure is a highly fought, sought, and defensible area that is currently in ruins after an attack in which Kumogakure took control of the village, razing it to the ground so that all would be forced to live in the harsh environment of the ruins or move to Kumogakure.  

Findings are as follows;

Probability of recovering data for advancement of Hoshigakure: N/A

Probability of setting up a defensible location for future expansion: 25% chance of success

Resources: Animal Pelts, mud rich in minerals, limestone, swamped oak wood

Report Final Word:  As much as it pains me to say officially, Amegakure...the place of my birth, is lost to the world and without a sizeable force to defend and build the location back, it will remain a ruin suitable for those without a nation to align themselves with, vagabonds and the like.  Medical jutsu, if in the most fortunate of events will be little if no use for the what would be required to find it.”

Miyamoto then signed the report and asked for the librarian to call for a delivery shinobi to deliver the report. As soon as the shinobi arrived and the report was handed off. Miyamoto returned his books and went back to studying medical ninjutsu.

WC: 2200/8000 needed for build a chuunin part 3
using 6100 WC fromEnd of Winter

Claiming: Mission Rewards, Chunin Rank, Medical Ninjutsu Spec. 2000/2000
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

Building a Chuunin Part III Empty Re: Building a Chuunin Part III

Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:15 pm
Trial Approved
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari