Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

the end Empty the end

Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:21 am
Spoiler:

[PS. If you don’t want to read everything, there is a small section done in pink cursive writing towards the end which is the entirety of Hikari’s report]
It was early in the morning as Hikari Namikaze slowly got up and rubbed her still sore body. It was the day after her chunin selection free for all exam between Ayato Hyuga and Geni Oasis. She had never been pushed so far in her life! She had to throw everything she had and then some so that she could pass the exam. That being said, putting 120 percent into the exam didn’t come without cost. Her body was broken in pain and sore right now. Along with that, there was something wrong with her eyes, they were hurt, her vision was fuzzy, and they just felt wrong. She didn’t want to get out of bed, she didn’t want to do anything but lay around and sleep until her body recovered. Also, her eye lids were so heavy, she just wanted to sleep all day. That being said, she was so close to ranking up! Closer than she ever had been! No more waiting, no more siting on her hands, she could just go and do the work she needed to in order to rank up! Namikaze slowly rise out of her bed and get prepared for the day, her body aching and creaking every step due to the damage she had taken. She would make her way to the shower and think about what she was to do her final mission on? The idea behind it was that it was supposed to be a report on a village, either an active village, or a destroyed one. The young Namikaze never had much of a desire with another ninja village, so she didn’t know what to look for. That being said, the chestnut haired girl would think about it while the hot shower water would fall onto her sore and bruised body. What could she do her studies on? Most people would leave the country to do the exams, but the book worm was so used to hanging out in the library, she figured that she would just do the exam from there. She figured there had to be enough information there in order to make her report on any village.

Once Namikaze steped out of her shower, dried off, and wraped her injured body in a towel, and put her hair up into a bun. Before stepping out into her living room. As she went to her kitchen, she found something out of place. At her door step, there was a letter un opened just lying on the inside of her door. Someone must of put it under her door. Hikari would go over and pick it up, looking at it and opening it up. Her eyes made it quite difficult to read, but after looking and staring for a bit, she was able to readjust her eye sight so that she would be able to see and read the letter.

“To Hikari Namikaze,
I hope this letter finds you in good health, The first object I would like to address is to congratulate you on your performance in the chunin exams, you preformed quite wonderfully and I am quite proud of your capabilities in the exam. You did remarkable and deserve to continue with the exam. However, it comes to my attention that you are going to attempt the final part of the exam immediately. I am unaware of what village you have chosen to do your exam on, but may I request that you do your exam on the village hidden in the clouds, Kumogakure? I am someone who isn’t the biggest fan of said village due to their barbaric nature. As such, having an easy to read report for our shinobi would be a wonderful thing for the shinobi of the village. Either way, it would be helpful for you to do your studies on what the village defenses is and possible ways around the defense. Thank you so much for your service. (Also, for confidentiality, You never recived this letter and chose to do your mission on kumo of your own volition, I will also go unnamed.)

Sincerely,

A fan of yours.

Hikari Namikaze would take a deep breath and look at the letter a few times, someone that was a fan of hers? War or peace? Confidential? Wow, this made young Hikari’s body shiver just thinking about it. Well, she didn’t have any plans at this point, and now, she just found a new plan of what village she was going to do her report on. As such, the young chestnut haired girl decided to do her report on the village hidden in the clouds. She would pour some pancake mix onto the oven and let it start to cook as she would let go to the back and get changed, she would wear a long white dress with red and blue flowers on it that would go down to her ankles and would have a long sleeve cover up blue sweater over it. She wasn’t going to be in combat today, so she wasn’t going out in her combat gear. She would go out of her room and flip her pancakes, and then go to pack her back pack. She would put in note books, pencils and pens, along with some books (That may or may not be overdue) Of ninjutsu that she needed to return before she was hit with a fine. Hikari would put those in and would go back to her pancakes, getting to them before they burned, (Hey, having a 125 in speed had it’s perks when it came to getting up in the morning!)

Hikari would eat her breakfast, taking her time as she did, it was still barely dawn outside, she had all day to do the work. She made a promise to herself that she was going to have this report done by the end of the day today. That way, Tomorrow she could turn it in, and the day after she could rank up to become a chunin. She was so excited! Making sure everything was in order, the soon to be chunin would exit her kitchen, exit her apartment, and head toward the Yuki national archives.

As the young girl made her way to the library, she could tell the movement on her body was making it harder and harder on her to move around. She would stumble as she walked, along with that, her her eye sight kept going weird. At one moment, her eyesight seemed slightly fuzzy, at other points, it seemed like it was so fuzzy that she couldn’t see, at another time, it appeared like her vision was so dark that she couldn’t see at times, and at other times, her vision would go so bright, that she wasn’t able to see. Drat, did the fight do this much damage to her? She didn’t think she took that much damage from her fight.

As she was walking, she suddenly ran into someone nearby (And that is meant quite literarly, ran into them, they were standing still and Hikari just ran into them.) As she ran into the man that was twice her size,
The man she ran into stood at average height, bald head, a little bit heavy set, would turn around and see the smaller chestnut haired girl, “Watch were you’re going you dumb bitch!” The man would say in an exclated voice.

Hikari would have to take a few seconds to let her eyes adjust to see the man, “I’m sorry, I did not see you there. My apologize.”

“Well …. Just watch were your going next tim……. Uh…. Are you ok?”

This seemed like an odd question that came out of nowhere. “Um, well, sort of…. Why?”

“Well… agh, um…. Your eyes, they seemed to of changed color there for a second.”

Changed? The young chunin hopeful would think to herself, “Changed? How so?”
The man would say, “Um…. Well, it was Hazel. Then it changed color to gol…… never mind, I’m just imagining things. Just watch where you are going, woman.” And the man would turn away and go back to a conversation that he was having.

Changed color? The girl would ask herself, That seems weird. Before heading back off to the national archives.

When she got to the archives, the young genin would take a deep breath as she looked at the village library. It was a five stories tall building and very well cleaned. In front of the library, there were statues of various saints and monks, showing the glory of the god of the religion worshiped in Hoshi, The God of Seven. As the chunin hopeful made her way up the steps, she had to lean on it for a bit as she had another moment where her vision just went bright, like, too bright for her to see. What was going on with this? This wasn’t something she thought could happen from just being hit by a gentle fist user a couple of times. It would take a few seconds, but her eyes would calm back down to normal before she would start to make her way into the building. Entering the building, she would make her way toward her the front desk, where she would find her favorite librarian, Takashi. Takashi was a hansome man, in his early to mid twenties, he had spikey brown hair, looked like he worked out a little bit, wore glasses, was in a pair of slacks, a collared striped shirt. His eyes were a deep shade of blue, the same ocean blue that Hikari wanted to see, she felt like she could dive into the man’s eyes and swim in that ocean forever. He would give the young girl a warm smile as she approached him, his teeth white as snow, but even looking like snow, his went down into her very soul and warmed her up on the inside.

“….. Kaze? Mrs. Namikaze?”

The 16 year old would snap out of her little daze, apparently, Takashi had been trying to get a hold of her for a while (No, Hikari dosesnt have a crush on him, however, its hard to look at some one that dreamy and not be put into an illusion, even if he doesn’t have genjutsu.) Snapping out of her trance, the young girl would say, “Um… yes Mr. Takashi, Sorry, I’m a little bit under the weather right now. How may I help you?”
The man would look over at Namikaze with a questioning look. “Mrs. Namikaze, you came to me, not viceversa I should be asking that of you, are you doing ok? You don’t look good and your eyes sort of…. Well, it must be my imaginiation, how may I be of assistance to you?”

Hikari would take note of what he said, it was the same as that one man before, Something about her eyes doing something. “I’m sorry, my eyes do what?”
The man would uncomfortable shift, before responding, “Oh…. Tis nothing….. just my imagination.”
“Please ….” The girl would say, “Just humor me.”

The man would hesitate for a second, thinking in that book brain of his, before stating. “I don’t know, it might have been the light or something, but your eyes seemed to turn gold for a second.”

Gold? the chestnut haired teen would think, That’s kind of strange. However she would shrug it off and respond with, “Hmmm…. Very strange…. Very strange indeed, but no mater, I was hoping you could help me with something”

“Yes, Mrs. Namikaze?” the man would ask.

“I’m tyring to do a report for on the village hidden in the cloud’s defenses. There is a lot of things going on with them right now, and I was asked by a….. well, I got a letter asking me to do my report on them, that way, hoshi ninja’s will know how to either defend or attack the village if that is needed. I don’t know, but do you guys have any information on that… but if you do, that would be awesome.”

The man would nod and say, “Yes, that is correct, we have a few books on Kumo’s defenses. We have a few shinobi that have been there before, and as such we have very up to date information on them. Go ahead and take a seat, I’ll find the books and give them to you.” The young man would stand up and head off to get some books for you.” [/color] Hikari would nod as the man stood up to get some books, and the girl would move over to one of the desk, pull out a chair, sit down and start to write. She didn’t have anything to write about yet, so she figured that she would just right about an opening.
In the land of lighting, there is a village hidden among the clouds called kumogakure (Or Kumo for short). Today, I will be reporting on my findings regarding the village’s defenses.

Hikari would finish this and sit around for a while for Takashi to show up. After a few minutes, Takashi would arrive with a little pamphlet, he would say, “I’m, sorry, the first thing that I wanted to show you was on the kumo’s kage, since knowing a village leader is the best way to know the village, however, it appears that the information on him is less then known. The man is known as Youka Tau, and the Kage of Kumo, who is known as the Raikage. Not a lot is known about him besides that he is an S-rank ninja with a powerful dojutsu. Apparently, he is a very feared shinobi, cold blooded and cruel. He took over the village by force from the last regime, not many liked his methods, but he made a quick end to those who opposed him.”
Hikari would take note of this and start to write that down, however, Takashi said something that Hikari didn’t quite understand. “I’m sorry, but you said something…. A word I’m not framiliar with, it was… Um.. kage? Yes, I think that how you said it. What does that mean?”

Takashi would tilt his head and respond with, “Oh, you are trying to become a chunin and don’t even know that? The Kage is the leader of a shinobi village, each village has one, each of which is usualy the strongest shinobi in the village.”

Hikari would scratch her head and ask “Each village has one? Then why doesn’t Hoshi have one?”

The librarian would respond. “As a mater of fact, the village hidden in the stars does have one, his name is Denkiteki Hayato. In the village he is called the Hogokage.”

The young chestnut haired girl would look at him strangely, “If we have such a powerful shinobi in the village, why haven’t I heard of him before? You would think by now I would of at least met him.”

“Ah, but that is because Denkiteki Hayato, is a very sick man, he suffers from a very grave disease, a disease that may kill him one of these days, it is only a matter of time. The disease is called AFK syndrome, and is a very contagious disease, as such, the kage isn’t that active,”

Hikari would nod and continue to write down the next section of her paper,

A few years ago, this village had it’s old kage replaced by Youka Tau, while not a lot is known about the takeover, it is known that the takeover was quite violent, and was not a willing one. As of this point, no information has been discovered on him, other than he is a powerful S-Rank shinobi, and his power is feared throughout all of the world. One thing can be said about this man however, and that is his lack of caring for those who he deems a threat.
She would finish up writing that part, man, this didn’t appear to be going anywhere, she hoped that she would have enough to get a passing grade on the assignment.

Eventualy, Takashi would return with a book, and looking a pale shade of green, Hikari would look up to him and ask, “Hey, are you feeling ok? You don’t look good, what happened?”
The man would hand the young chunin hopeful a book and say, “I’m sorry, I just tried to read this, this book has all the information needed on the area surrounding Kumo, but I can’t say it out loud, it will make me sick.”
*GULP*
The young girl would swallow deeply, what was she about to read? There is no way she could be able to swallow whatever was about to come her way! But at the same time, the 16 year old girl knew that she had to. She would suck up her pride, take the book from Takashi, and would open it and start to read it.
The first thing that it would mention would be the ‘wailing rot forest’ a forest where the bodies of those the raikage’s enemies would hang in forever torment. Apperently, the outside fields were a horrible place where the Raikages enemies would be put and used as giant explosive filled puss bombs, that could be detonated in order to hamper an enemy coming at them.

Hikari would have to close the book for a second, what was she reading? This seemed like some sort of satanic ritual book rather than a book on how the government runs its operations? This book village was hell, nothing more or less about it, just straight up Hell. Hikari almost wanted to burn the book, but at the same time, she knew that she would probably have to go up against this eventualy. As such, if she had to face the pain now, rather than later while she is on the battle field. Also, this way, her allies would know about what would be to come.
The young genin would open up the book and continue to read about the outside of the village, how the bodies were stuck to pikes and were kept alive to force their suffering even more. Hikari would just about puke, reading that these were the people who were against the Raikage’s rise to power, and were now filled with puss, that way, the Raikage could use them to make an explosion any time he felt like it. Making it difficult for anyone to continue onwards.
Now, when approaching the village, the first thing that will be noticed when approaching the village is the village’s first defense, what has been called the ‘Wailing Rot Forest’. In the fields 50 meters out from the village, there is a horrifying scene of countless of semi dead bodies, stuck to pikes, scattered throughout the field. These are the bodies of those who either opposed Youka in his rise to power during his grab for the Raikage’s position, or were found to be not in support of the new village kage once he rose to power. These bodies are scattered throughout the fields, and are spaced about two meters away from each other. The most terrifying aspect of this though, is that the bodies are however still alive, feeling every last bit of pain that comes from being implanted on a pole for the rest of their lives. Next to each body is a medical kit that keeps the bodies alive, so they feel every ounce of pain. Along with that, each body is also decaying/ rotting, so they have that pain to suffer on top of the other pain they are feeling. On top of that, each body is injected with a poisonous puss, which not only makes their pain even worst, but acts as another defensive feature for the village. This puss will form into sacks on their stomach, which the Raikage, Youka has the option to explode the people at any time he pleases it…. He can use this to blow up any incoming invaders. Due to all of the pain, the victims will wail at all times, this is where the defense gets its name, the wailing rot forest.

Hikari had to put the book down for a second to comprehend what she just read and wrote. What was she doing? This was some sort of evil beyond what she could comprehend, what more could there be? Half doing it for her curiosity to answer that question, half because she knew she had to Hikari would open the book and continue reading.

The book continued and described second part of the defense in the fields outside the village. Another defense in the village is how the raikage put more of the people he didn’t like into the area, he calls these men ‘virulent civilians.’ These are people that like that of those who are in the rotting forest, those who stood up against the Raikage’s terrible power, and as such were forced to become his mindless servants for the rest of their unnatural lives. These men and women would be put made to wander the fields outside the village, attacking anyone who tries to come close. On top of basic combat, those who move around can also blow up in an attempt to take enemies out with them. These civilains are very zombie like. Also, if they explode, and they are close enough that one of the tied up civilans would get cought in the explosion, that civilian would explode as well. If caught up in the explosion, as well as the damge the goo and muck will do coming at one at an alarming speed, the disgusting insides will also harden once on your body. This will slow one down as they try to make their way toward the village.

Hikari would try not to barf and would put down the book, pull out her pen, and continue to write on in her report. She didn’t like where this was going, but at least she was getting somewhere, now, she didn’t have to really worry about not having enough information for to pass the exam
However, The Raikage didn’t stop there however, he felt like there should be more of a defense in the village, so, throughout the field, he has guards placed, patrolling the wailing rot forest, looking for those who dare to try to break into the Village’s property. One thing that must be noted about these guards is that they aren’t just normal people walking around. On the contrary, these people are zombie like creatures that were once people that supported Youka, but they decided to support him to late, and due to that, their punishment was to be injected with poison in order to be used as the guards of the wailing forest. These guards are called ‘virulent civilians,’ and are humans that have been ejected with stiffening toxins. Unlike the civilians that are stuck on the pikes however, it is unclear whether or not these people are still alive and able to feel the pain they are in. One can only hope that they have passed on and are put out of their misery. Anyways, the zombie like creatures are not that fast (but much faster than the average human) and are able to take some damage. Each of them however has a pouch of liquid in their necks, and from these pouches a putrid smelling greenish grey liquid shoots out at enemies. If it connects, it doesn’t do any damage, however, the liquid hardens and makes it harder for the target to move. This will set them up for the explosions coming from the victims on poles of the ‘wailing rot forest.’ If hit by even one of these spurts of acid, it is recommended that the person leaves the area and attempts clean off the muck to recover their speed.

Hikari would put her pen down and pick up the book again. She really didn’t want to continue with this, she really just wanted to be done with it, however, The young girl knew she needed to continue on and finish this report. So, she would continue to read the next section.

The final thing of note about the area, is the ground is covered with the insides of those who are forced to work as the village defense, this makes the ground mushy and hard to move. As such, those who try to walk in the area without practice would find it difficult to do move around on the ground. Those from kumo have trained in these fields and won’t feel the negative effect however, so fighting them in these fields would be difficult.

At this point, Hikari did have to rush to the restroom and puke in the toilet, just the thought of that, it was horrible. Who would be so insane as to do this? This isn’t human…. No one should have such a sick mind as to think of this! Hikari Namikaze would finish puking up her breakfast, and would go over to the sink and wash out her mouth. She kept some mouthwash in her purse, that way, no one would have to smell her insides as they talked to her…….

The thought that the same thing is inside her made her want to puke again, but she was able to keep it in her. She would continue back to her desk, where she would find her report, and would continue to write on it.
Another feature that shinobi in the area should be aware of. The dirt is littered with the puss, blood, saliva, urine, and other parts of the civilians that are on the spears and the civilians walking around. All of this excrete makes it literally impossible for people to move around in it. The ground is basically mush and mud made up of the blood and guts of those who have been forced into the area. This make it hard for shinobi to move in, however, those from Kumo have been made to train in it, as such, they have the ability to move in it without feeling the effects on them, so they can run around at their full speed. This gives them an advantage while they are fighting in the field area outside of the village. If one has access to flying or some sort of method of movement where their feet don’t touch the ground, that would be the preferred way of travel.
As she finished writing, the young girl realized that she had finished the book and was pleasantly surprised at this, did that mean she was done with her report? The assignment report wasn’t that long, but Hikari didn’t care, she was just glad that the mission was over……

Then, to her demise, the handsome librarian would come over to Hikari with another book. “Mrs. Namikaze? I am here with another book for you.”
Hikari would groan, “Please……. Not another book like the last one, I don’t want to read any more of Kumo’s disgusting satanic ritual defense….”
The man would smile and say [color=blue] “Well, I can’t say it is over… however this should be a lot better than what you have done so far.” He would hand Hikari another book which Hikari would open and start to do work on.
The book told the story of the layout of Kumo. In the first part, it would explain about the first wall and what it protected. Telling about a suicide wall and the possibility of it blowing up and killing 1000’s of innocents in it’s wakes, Hiakri would write the story as following.
Once one gets to the city however, is where more problems awaiting those attempting to enter the city. Surrounding the outer border of the city is a large stone wall, this wall isn’t anything special from the looks of it, it is just a stone wall. However, in the inter making of the wall, there are 100s of explosive tags which are connected to the raikage’s office. Whenever the first wall falls, the raikage is waiting and will activate the paper bombs, when the first wall is taken, making the walls fall in and crush those around it. Now, before the question, comes up of Wouldn’t the falling degree also hit houses and civilians in the village?’ And the answer to that is, yes, it would, probably causing more civilian casualties instead of hostile casualties. Does the Raikage care? No. in the first section of the village, he keeps all the people who only joined him out of fear of what he would do to them, in that location. That way, if the walls were to fall, then only those who he didn’t have much of a care and or need for would be the first to die. If someone is captured from this district, using them as a hostage would not be effective, (Although, the fact remains that it is believed that any hostages being taken against the Raikage is less then known,) As such, one should be careful when around this wall or in the area before it.
That wasn’t so bad, yes, it was horrible, but it wasn’t as guts and gore galore like the outside of the village was. Namikaze would take note of that and start writing on the second wall, the “watchful wall.” Moaning at this, The young girl would read how it was made out of the guts and eyes of those that were trators to the state and would want to go and puke again. Instead, the young girl would take a deep breath, suck it in like a big girl, and would continue to write.
The village is cut into three section, the first section, as stated before, is the wall that collapses on itself, inside it holds the people that the Raikage doesn’t care about. Mostly the people that only joined the Raikage so that he wouldn’t kill him, not because they liked him. The second section is called the treason wall and it stands at 100 meters taller than the first wall, (Standing at 200 meters) is another wall called the “Watchful wall”. This is a brick wall covered with the flesh of those who have betrayed the Raikage. Along with their flesh of their bodies, their eyes are sewed the walls as well. These eyes will track people in between the first wall and the second wall. The way they track people is not by their chakra but by their physical bodies, which is a lot more reliable than shinobi’s easily messed up chakra network. IF someone who has never been in the village before tries to enter in this area without proper authorization, a bright light will seep out of the artificial eyes and follow the person. Also, this light can be used at any time to find individuals in the village if need be. These eyes are also connected to The Raikage’s own eyes, so he can see whatever they are looking at. As such, sneaking into the village would be next to impossible unless one was invited in at one point.
That was definitely the worst thing of the entire village! On second thought, no, no it wasn’t, the outside still was, but this was still bad! That being said, Hikari knew she was almost done, she just had to write about the final wall. Hikari would look at the book and read it, it was better, the final wall was just a wall of fog that would extend over the entire village! Not bad at all! Hikari would sit down and continue to write.

The final wall and final defense that village hidden in the clouds have is a giant cloud. The final wall, surrounding the core of Kumo is a giant wall made of cloud. Inside the wall holds the village’s VIP’s and important buildings. The wall is 100 meters tall then the watchful wall, and 100 meters taller than the treasonous wall, meaning the wall is 300 meters tall. The wall is encoded with chakra, making it imposible to see through, even if one had the ability to see through normal fog with dojutsu, such as the byakugan. The fog is heaviest in the final wall, however, the wall stretches out throughout the village and 50 meters outside the village. This gives the entire village a cover of mist and makes the entire village impossible to see through by dojutsu.
And done, that was it! All of the defenses of Kumo and the surrounding areas. Hikari was about to go into the final editing phase, but then dawned on her, she should probably give a conclusion, and on top of that an overall description of what the village would look like. As such, Hikari would sit down and write about what she felt was it’s overall appearance.
To summarize what the village looks like, it is a dark village that is full of death of danger, the smell of death is everywhere, because death is everywhere, a mist falls over the village, making it hard to see. The fields in front of the village are filled with what appears like scarecrows, but are actually living people…. Their moans being heard from miles around…… The land is truly a scary place.

The young girl would put that more towards the beginning of the report. That way, people would have more of an understanding what it is they are seeng when they start reading the report. Almost done. All that was left was to right a conclusion, which might be the easiest part of the entire report.
So, in conlclusion, the Village hidden in the clouds is a horrible place where death, violence, and gore is part of daily life. Just entering the village is enough of a hassle, and once you enter it is nearly impossible to see! All of these show how the Raikage rules over the village with an iron fist and is merciless. Those who are planning to go there should be warned to be prepared to enter into a horror show.

Now that that was done, all that was left was to make grammar edits, make put all of the pieces together, and write a final copy of the letter. It took a few hours, but Hikari was able to make a final version of the report.

In the land of lighting, there is a village hidden among the clouds called kumogakure (Or Kumo for short). Today, I will be reporting on my findings regarding the village’s defense.

To give a quick overview what one would see as the gazed upon the village, it is a dark village that is full of death of danger, the wicked smell of death can be smelled from anywhere, because death is everywhere, a mist falls over the village, making it hard to see. The fields in front of the village are filled with what appears like scarecrows, but are actually living people…. Their moans being heard from miles around…… This place is truly a scary place.

A few years ago, this village had it’s old raikage replaced by Youka Tau, while not a lot is known about the takeover, it is known that the takeover was quite violent, and was not a willing one. As of this point, no information has been discovered on him, other than he is a powerful S-Rank shinobi, and his power is feared throughout all of the world. One thing can be said about this man however, and that is his lack of caring for those who he deems a threat.

Now, when approaching the village hidden amoung the clouds, the first thing that will be noticed when approaching the village is the village’s first defense, what has been called the ‘Wailing Rot Forest’. In the fields 50 meters out from the village, there is a horrifying scene of countless of semi dead bodies, stuck to pikes, scattered throughout the field. These are the bodies of those who either opposed Youka in his rise to power during his grab for the Raikage’s position, or were found to be not in support of the new village kage once he rose to power. These bodies are scattered throughout the fields, and are spaced about two meters away from each other. The most terrifying aspect of this though, is that the bodies are however still alive, feeling every last bit of pain that comes from being implanted on a pole for the rest of their unnatural lives. Next to each body corpse is a medical kit that keeps the bodies alive, so they feel every ounce of pain. Along with that, each body is also decaying/ rotting, so they have that pain to suffer on top of the other pain they are feeling. On top of that, each body is injected with a poisonous puss, which not only makes their pain even worst, but acts as another defensive feature for the village. This puss will form into sacks on their stomach, which the Raikage, Youka has the option to explode at any time he pleases it…. He can use this to blow up any incoming invaders. Due to all of the pain, the victims will wail at all times, this is where the defense gets its name, the wailing rot forest.

However, The Raikage didn’t stop there however, he felt like there should be more of a defense in the village, so, through out the field, he has guards placed, patrolling the wailing rot forest, looking for those who dare to try to break into the Village’s property. One thing that must be noted about these guards is that they aren’t just normal people walking around. On the contrary, these people are zombie like creatures that were once people that supported Youka, but they decided to support him to late, and due to that, their punishment was to be injected with poison in order to be used as the guards of the wailing forest. These guards are called ‘virulent civilians,’ and are humans that have been ejected with stiffening toxins. Unlike the civilians that are stuck on the pikes however, it is unclear whether or not these people are still alive and able to feel the pain they are in. One can only hope that they have passed on and are put out of their misery. Anyways, the zombie like creatures are not that fast (but much faster than the average human) and are able to take some damage. Each of them however has a pouch of liquid in their necks, and from these pouches a putrid smelling greenish grey liquid shoots out at enemies. If it connects, it doesn’t do any damage, however, the liquid hardens and makes it harder for the target to move. This will set them up for the explosions coming from the victims on poles of the ‘wailing rot forest.’ If hit by even one of these spurts of acid, it is recommended that the person leaves the area and attempts clean off the muck in order to recover their speed.

Another feature that shinobi that aren’t around the area but the area should be aware of. The dirt is littered with the puss, blood, saliva, urine, and other parts of the civilians that are on the spears and the civilians walking around. All of this excrete makes it literally impossible for people to move around in it. The ground is basically mush and mud made up of the blood and guts of those who have been forced into the area. This make it hard for shinobi to move in, however, those from Kumo have been made to train in it, as such, they have the ability to move in it without feeling the effects on them, so they can run around at their full speed. This gives them an advantage while they are fighting in the field area outside of the village. If one has access to flying or some sort of method of movement where their feet don’t touch the ground, that would be the preferred way of travel.

Once one gets to the village proper however, is where more problems awaiting those attempting to enter the city. Surrounding the outer border of the city is a large stone wall, this wall isn’t anything special from the looks of it, it is just a stone wall. However, in the inter making of the wall, there are hundreds of explosive tags which are connected to the raikage’s office. Whenever the first wall falls, the raikage is waiting and will activate the paper bombs, when the first wall is taken, making the walls fall in and crush those around it. Now, before the question, comes up of Wouldn’t the falling degree also hit houses and civilians in the village?’ And the answer to that is, yes, it would, probably causing more civilian casualties instead of hostile casualties. Does the Raikage care? No. In the first section of the village, he keeps all the people who only joined him out of fear of what he would do to them in that location. That way, if the walls were to fall, then only those who he didn’t have much of a care and or need for would be the first to die. If someone is captured from this district, using them as a hostage would not be effective, (Although, the fact remains that it is believed that any hostages being taken against the Raikage is less then known,) As such, one should be careful when around this wall or in the area before it.

The village is cut into three section, the first section, as stated before, is the wall that collapses on itself, inside it holds the people that the Raikage doesn’t care about. Mostly the people that only joined the Raikage so that he wouldn’t kill him, not because they liked him. The second section is called the treason wall and it stands at 100 meters taller than the first wall, (Standing at 200 meters) is another wall called the “Watchful wall”. This is a brick wall covered with the flesh of those who have betrayed the Raikage. Along with their flesh of their bodies, their eyes are sewed the walls as well. These eyes will track people in between the first wall and the second wall. The way they track people is not by their chakra but by their physical bodies, which is a lot more reliable than shinobi’s easily messed up chakra network. IF someone who has never been in the village before tries to enter in this area without proper authorization, a bright light will seep out of the artificial eyes and follow the person. Also, this light can be used at any time to find individuals in the village if need be. These eyes are also connected to The Raikage’s own eyes, so he can see whatever they are looking at. As such, sneaking into the village would be next to impossible unless one were invited in at one point.

The final wall and final defense that village hidden in the clouds have is a giant cloud. The final wall, surrounding the core of Kumo is a giant wall made of cloud. Inside the wall holds the village’s VIP’s and important buildings. The wall is 100 meters tall then the watchful wall, and 100 meters taller than the treasonous wall, meaning the wall is 300 meters tall. The wall is encoded with chakra, making it impossible to see through, even if one had the ability to see through normal fog with dojutsu, such as the byakugan. The fog is heaviest in the final wall, however, the wall stretches out throughout the village and 50 meters outside the village. This gives the entire village a cover of mist and makes the entire village impossible to see through by dojutsu.

So, in conlclusion, the Village hidden in the clouds is a horrible place where death, violence, and gore is part of daily life. Just entering the village is enough of a hassle, and once you enter it is nearly impossible to see! All of these show how the Raikage rules over the village with an iron fist and is merciless. Those who are planning to go there should be warned to be prepared to enter into a living nightmare.

Hikari would take a long breath, finishing her report. Well, that was it! Everything she needed was now done on a single long piece of paper. It was a little bit insane to get all of this done in one day, but at the same time, now she was done, nothing else that the young girl needed to worry about. As she finished wrapping up her document, and putting everything together, The young girl would stand up and head over to Takeshi, the man that had helped her a lot.
As she made her way to Takashi’s desk, she would suddenly run into the man as if he was making his way toward the young girl and Hikari would groan, thinking, ‘Oh please don’t tell me that he found more information. I just finished.’

“Oh, was there more information found?” Hikari would ask.
“No,” The man would respond, “I am just here to inform you that The Queen, Akihana Akari is waiting for you in the royal library at .”
The queen…… Hikari would think to herself. It would take a second for the information to process, the queen! What did her grace want with Hikari! Was she in trouble? It couldn’t be about her rank up since Hikari still had her report in her hands and no one could of read it yet! What was she supposed to do?

That being said, Hikari couldn’t just ignore a direct messege from the queen, She would take a deep breath and respond in a polite manner. “Ok, understood, I’ll head over there right now, and thank you so much for helping me with this project. I couldn’t of done it without you….. You were such a big help!”
The man would smile back and put his figure over his lips, telling Hikari to quite down, and Hikari would, blushing, they were still in a library after all. The man would smile and continue to say, “My pleasure, Now run along to the palace now, one shouldn’t make royalty wait!”

[exit to here]
Twc: 8187
Claims:
Chunin rank, and everything that comes with it. (Jutsu, free chunin jacket, ETC. sorry, really tired and don’t care to put it all down right now)
Mision complete, 10 ap and 4k Ryo
A topic of finding out Hikari’s clan (the beginning with all of that golden eye and body detreating, showing that her health is going down because of the changing of her stats and her health and stamina is going down. )

Also, requesting that Hogokage Denkiteki Hayato is given disease called AFK Syndrome.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

the end Empty Re: the end

Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:03 pm
Approved for chuunin, related items and justu, mission rewards, discovery of BL thread, and exit.

Unapproved for the disease, as I can't give someone a disease they already have.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

the end Empty Re: the end

Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:05 pm
THANK YOU!!!!