Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Unexpected Appearance [NK,IO, Tenma] Empty Unexpected Appearance [NK,IO, Tenma]

Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:07 pm
A gust of wind surged Lucien, making his hair a wisp within its grip. Unswayed, he walked onward along the stone path. "If I didn't love nature, this job would unearthly boring." He thought. Patrol duty wasn't his forte and he'd been walking for 2 hours now. His movements were silent like a ghost's whisper. Maybe that's why he was chosen for the job. 

Standard protocol, he took an environment check. He was heading North and estimated the wind at 35 mph, heading South. Behind him was the path, in front, even more so. It was 1 meter in width and on both sides was a short patch of grass at 5 meters. Past that, it was all towering darkened-bark trees around 10 meter high, .5 meter wide, and high density in terms of spread. 

Lucien tilted his head up and checked for smells. Other than the smell of heavy rain yesterday and various plant oils, there was nothing. He sighed and poked his tongue into the air then wiped it. (140 Speed) "Dead animals taste horrible." He thought. Lucien continued his travel. He noticed what looked like ruins 40 meters ahead. A grin formed across his face like a predator who finally found prey. "Time to clear this area." He said, only low enough for himself or members of his clan to hear. 

Lucien silently drew his Galaken (140 speed). He breathed in through his nose again then quick-stepped to the right along the ground 5.5 meters. (70 Speed) Putting himself fully behind a tree before performing Dog, Boar, Ram (140 Speed.) His outside appearance morphed into that of a frail and very elderly women. Next was Ram, Snake, Tiger (140 speed.) 1 meter to his left, a replica of the frail lady appeared. 

The intangible clone stood still. Lucien started slower walking into the tree directly in front of him. (15 speed) While his body hit the tree and stopped, the intangible clone still went forward, directly heading towards the ruin's entrance. And of course he made sure she'd have no sword. 

Meanwhile, Lucien looking for any irregularities. If anything went as unplanned, he'd be ready to change and react. 

WC: 362

AP: 626 - 20 = 606 AP remaining
- 5 AP for Bloodline Passives
- 10 AP for Perfected Prey Stalking
- 5 AP for Clone Technique
- 5 AP for Transformation Technique
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Unexpected Appearance [NK,IO, Tenma] Empty Re: Unexpected Appearance [NK,IO, Tenma]

Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:41 pm
Ketsueki was investigating the ruins of his old home, it was not long ago that he had remembered something long forgotten, he saw his mother, using something that looked like ice, this made him return to his home, looking the ruins over, but still, nothing yet surfaced however, and He was starting to lose hope. With a growl he kicked a rock that was on the ground before turning around.

There in the distance , he spotted someone , and he shouted out to him "Who are you, what do you want?" he grabbed at a kunai and had it at the ready, his hoshigakure headband was visable, but he did not know the man he saw in the distance, and at that distance he could not see anything that stated where the man was from, just the shape of the man, and the color of his cloths and hair, Tenma was at the ready in case of any emergency.

Ketsueki wore all black , even the pieces of Armor which was more for show then actual protection , they also did not hinder any movement of his however, Tenma's eyes still focused where he saw the man, not knowing it at this time to be a simple clone, he waited for a reaction however.
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Unexpected Appearance [NK,IO, Tenma] Empty Re: Unexpected Appearance [NK,IO, Tenma]

Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:19 pm
Lucien heard a man's voice and the sound of something tumbling along the ground, likely a rock. The sound came from around the ruin's entrance. "Wonder how he'll react to an old woman." He thought to himself. He continued at fifteen speed, walking into the tree. Thus, the frail lady continued walking in the direction of the ruin's entrance at fifteen speed. Lucien, still hid away, and incapable of seeing the man, wondered how he would identify him. 

440 Words
606 AP 
- 10 AP for Perfected Prey Stalking 

Last edited by Lucien Chasseur <3 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:15 am
Tenma's form relaxed, but he stayed on the ready anyways, it was just a little old woman, He would flash his headband with his free hand and call out " I am a Ninja from the local village, state your buisness in these ruins before I am forced to physically remove you" he spun the kunai in his hand, keeping his eyes on the lady in front of him, ready, but no longer in a stance, appearing more relaxed.
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:08 am
Lucien, still against the tree, heard the man state who he was. There was no direct reason to believe him. However, Lucien doubted an actually dangerous enemy would manage to get this close to Hoshi anyway. Thus, if he were a foe, handling him would be an alright option. 

The frail old lady clone vanished due to its duration and he canceled his transformation technique as well as clan abilities. He walked to his left with his head turned and eyes still on the man, traversing over the grass patch and into the road at fifteen speed, Galaken in right hand held horizontally one point five fist lengths from his body; his left elbow bent at ninety degrees placing his left hand three fist lengths above his blade and parallel to his body's center line. His shoulders, as the rest of his body, were relaxed, not too much, but ready. "
And I'm a Hoshi-Nin on standard patrol, I presume you also have citizenship there. In which case, we're shinobi of the same region.
Lucien stood in the center of the road, waiting for a response, ready to change whatever should something unplanned happen. 

"What are you doing in these ruins?"

WC: 640
AP: 596
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:24 pm
He had kept his free hand on his headband, showing he too was of Hoshi, he would then place the kunai into the pouch next to his hand that the hand with the kunai was next to. After doing that he nodded to the man in front of him, as a greeting before responding to his words. "These ruins was my home before it was destroyed and the Ninja's coming to these lands, I was doing a little research for something that recently surfaced in my memory, but I cannot seem to find anything"

Tenma would now wait to hear back from the man who was patrolling, it was best just to let this man do his job without any hassle , to get the day along, it was best for both of them, but it that would happen is another story entierly.
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:40 pm
Lucien saw as the man returned his kunai to a pouch. "He likely won't be any trouble. And honestly, I don't feel like being too cautious right now." Lucien sheathed his Galaken with his right hand and lowered his left hand to his side. He walked forward at ten speed to the ruin entrance along the center of the road. Another gust of wind rolled South, hitting his face. Should any smells of explosive materials or other dangers have hit him, he would react accordingly. After all, his body was still loose, not too loose, but ready. 

While he walked, he continued the conversation they'd begun. "I see. If you're looking for information, checking Hoshigakure's archives is a good idea. Sounds to me though that you're speaking of something personal, with minimal data if any." Lucien said. 

"Anyway, would you like need any assistance?
He had a few more hours of time allocated to patrol, however, that also consisted with dealing with anything found while on patrol and talking to whoever this man was - was surely more interesting to Lucien. 
Should nothing have seemed off or provoked him, he'd continue heading to the entrance until reaching it. 

WC: 838
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:22 pm
Tenma turned and went back to looking around, tossing some of the ruins about as he dug into the pile that was once his house. He however kept his ears open to the man and so he would start with "Stop me if my story gets boring for you, But firstly I am Ketsueki Tenma, this was my village before the raiders attacked, I was here that very day, Now I was knocked out at one point, but recently I had an experience that resurfaced something I did not remember before, and it pertains to my mother, and possibly me." He stopped and turned back around to look at him "She was able to fend off some of the raiders, by conjouring something that looked like Ice or Some sort of Crystaline objects, I know she did cause I saw her weave handseals, so I was looking for some sort of clue to help my research into what it was. Did some research already in the Library, but there is not to much about it, there was two different clans it could be, so I have to find something to help me narrow it down."

After that he turned again, back to the ruins to continue his digging, looking for something, Anything that would tell him what he was looking for, who knows maybe it was a power that he too could unlock, and he was not as normal and simple as he once thought he was, his ears however still tuned in on the man behind him .
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:50 pm
Lucien reached the entrance while gladly listening to the man. Anything beats walking through a forest all day. At the entrance were rocks and bits of rubble. They looked thin enough to crack under a single foot but jagged and sharp enough to cut as well. Lucien moved around them and watched as Ketsueki scrambled for this "clue" he was looking for. 

The words "ice" and "crystal" rung a bell. "Ice and crystals you said? I'm pretty sure I knew someone with a similar ability. In fact, I was going to train under him as was a friend of mine... that is, before he disappeared... Regardless, origin-wise, you and I are quite alike. See, I'm Chasseur Lucien of the Chasseur clan. Long ago, we were a primitive people incapable of using chakra for jutsu. Eventually that changed, but the lack of population and the constant dropping of it from attacks of outside-ninja resulted in its near-extermination. Near of course. As I'm still alive after all."

Lucien chose to leave out what his clan was known for in terms of offense and capabilities. Though, based off the explanation, he presumed Ketsueki would be able to guess some parts of it, such as its natural stealth and emphasis on speed and reaction. 

WC:1048
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:19 pm
He stopped and looked at the man, eyes big, he knew someone with the same ability? He would tilt his head and ask "What is the name , of the clan that is, that he was apart of that had that ability?" He had to know, he had to research and see for himself if this was the ability that he himself had as well, this could turn the tides in his development for advancing to further stages of a shinobi.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum