Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Let me in Empty Let me in

Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:37 pm
Well here he was. In front of his "new home" with nothing to lose but something to gain. The young boy stood in a line of people wanting asylum and some other things though with no proper identification or otherwise. At the moment he just sat in line until he was at the front and finally spoke," I am here to seek asylum and yeah." All he needed to say right?
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Let me in Empty Re: Let me in

Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:50 pm
Hikari sat at her desk once again, letting people into the village hidden in the stars. Eventually, she got to a certain young boy who was trying to enter into the village. She signaled for him to come over and ask, "Hello, how are you doing on this wonderful day? I'm here to just make sure that you are entering into Hoshigakure with noble intentions, we have had some problems in the past with missing ninja's and bandits, what brings you to our fine city?"

The boy would respond with "I am here to seek asylum and yeah." Not exactly the most straight forward answer, Hikari had few more questions for him, "Seek Asylum.... may I ask from who?"
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:57 pm
His eyes looked...up? Down? At the woman for a moment before staring at her blankly and sighing," No one. I just require a home...is that so bad?," there was only a slight annoyance from the young male as he knew where this would go eventually. He just hoped that this would speed up the process so that he could get in and search for this woman.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:02 pm
Hikari would take a note, on her notebook, she didn't ask for the boy's name, but just wrote down his physical discription and why he was here, like she had done for everyone one that had came in, once she was done, she would look up to the teen and smile, "Nope! That is why we are here! Accepting Refugee's and everyone who needs help! Now, you are free to enter!" With that, Namikaze would signal the man to enter the village and continue to signal the next person to start to talk to them. [exit]

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze <3 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:07 pm
The boy smiled softly and nodded to the lady before donning his cloak and walking into the village, only to disappear into the crowd of the city. After getting in a small head popped onto of his as the small eyes looked around and he smiled," Now let's find this woman Koan." The two soon departed into the busy street on their search...for the golden lady.

[Exit into the village]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum