Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gamerilla_jg
Gamerilla_jg
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Water and Ice Empty Water and Ice

Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:18 pm
Han wakes up to another bright and sunny morning. He looks out the window and squints as the sun shines brightly into his eyes. He stands up, still a little groggy from his sleep. He rubs his eyes and yawns as he slowly walks to his shower. He takes a long time in the shower and almost falls asleep under its calming waters. He dresses up in his new clothes and heads down stairs. He greets his father and prepares himself a quick meal. He eats it slowly and then leaves. "Bye dad." He says lazily. He yawns loudly as he walks slowly towards the training grounds. "It feels like a slow day today, I think I'll take it easy." He says while putting his arms behind his head and stretching. On his way to the training grounds, a food cart crashes on the road in front of him. "My cabbages!" Screams a cabbage vendor that just crashed his cart. Han looks at the newly blocked road, and looks around. He jumps on to the wall and pushes off of it to get passed. He seems unmoved by this. A thief runs past him with a bag from a lady across the street. As the thief runs past Han in a hurry, Han just puts his hand out as the bag is taken from the thief. Han returns the bag to its owner and keeps walking past unnerved. 

Han makes it to the training grounds and begins stretching. "Ok, what do I want to do today? I honestly don't feel like training so much. Maybe I should just lie down by the river, it sounds nice." Han says feeling very lazy today. He walks up to the riverside and lays down on the soft grass. The river is flowing gently beside him as he starts to close his eyes. He lays underneath a tree and he is covered by its shade. He takes one more loud yawn as he dozes off into a deep sleep. He starts rolling over in his sleep, each roll slowly pushes him closer to the edge of the river. After a short while, his nap was disturbed and he woke up because he fell in the river. "Aaahh!" He says as the incredibly cold waters cling to his skin. He starts to swim back onto the shore and he gets back out of the river. He sighs and pants as he slowly starts to dry himself. "Ok, that's enough rest. I guess I should be productive. I think I'll try to make Water Natured Chakra." He starts to focus his chakra inside of his body as he focuses his mind. 'Ok, think about the water, how will your chakra be like water?' He thinks to himself. He starts to think and notice the properties of the water. It moves at a constant pace, never stopping, never slowing down, never speeding up. He notices the rocks in the middle of the river and he notices how the water adapts to move around it, still not stopping its perpetual motion. He finds out that the water is flexible and always finds a way around it. In a way, the water is very much like himself, constantly moving forward perpetually, constantly adapting and learning, and of course being calm, cool, and relaxed. The water seems to have a slight relaxing or calming effect as the constant motion of it creates a calm sound that can ease the mind of stress and pain. Han sits and closes his eyes in meditation. He feels all the droplets in the river next to him and senses the motion. 'I can't do it. I can't get the chakra.' He thinks to himself. Beginning to feel determined today, he decides to jump back into the river. He feels its great lack of heat and its freezing waters crawling up his tingling skin. His eyes wince as the water slowly spread throughout his body and the cold causes him to shake. 'I know Winter just finished, but why is the water still so cold?' He thinks to himself shaking a little bit. He sits in the river, feeling the pressure of the water and its power in its fluidity and adaptability. He understands that the nature of water is very adaptable and logic-inclined.  The use of this element of Chakra is calculated and well thought of. He begins to focus and meditate in the cold, rushing water, as the lack of heat causes his spine to tingle and his clothes to soak. He feels the chakra inside him and he slows it down. He thinks and thinks as he tries to adapt to this situation. He decides to let the water carry him as he slowly starts drifting down the river using the river's current. He closes his eyes in meditation as he floats slowly. He feels the chakra swirling throughout his body as he starts to change it into its Water Element. He begins the process of changing the nature of his chakra. He charges up and builds up large amounts and quantities of chakra within his body. He focuses his mind and remembers all the things he had learned about the water. He starts to make his chakra move at a constant, unchanging pace that never stops circulating inside his body systems. He makes his chakra more fluid and adaptable leaving chakra control easier and water natured chakra easier to learn. He focuses on his thoughts and his mind as he knows that the water is a very rational element. He thinks about the three forms of water, the water itself, like in a river, frozen water, like on a mountain, or an ice cube, and of course water vapor, like the one circulating around the very air you can breathe. This further proves to him that water is extremely flexible and adaptable as it is capable of switching between different forms of matter with ease while also retaining the ability to return to another state or form of matter. Han slowly gets carried downstream as the current of the river pushes him forward. He can feel the fishes inside the river swimming and squirming underwater but the water still pushes on ever moving, ever flowing forward. Han's chakra starts to flow like the water, constantly moving gently but able to quickly adapt to any situation. Suddenly, the river current starts to speed up and it starts to rush at incredible speeds and incredible force as it pushes everything in its path. Han gets pushed down the river quickly as he tries his best to continue focusing his chakra. His chakra starts to rush around his body just as the river around him rushes and pushes his body. He starts to think. He tries to think about all the ways he could possibly get out if this. He thinks of every possibility to escape this situation in the river. 'The pressure of the water almost makes it impossible to swim upstream. Wait, the pressure of the water? I got it!' He thinks to himself as he starts to focus his chakra. He watches as his chakra slowly changes into the Water Nature successfully. 'Yes! Ok, now I just have to push myself out using the water natured chakra.' He says with a determined smile. He starts to focus his chakra around his body and expels it all around him, trying to make a sort of geyser. The first time he does this, his chakra just causes the water to splash and fall back on his body, covering him with more extremely cold water. 'Ok. Let's try that again.' He thinks to himself while he rubs the water out of his eyes and wipes the water off of his face. He goes to try again but he inadvertently causes the river to start rushing faster. He looks downstream to see how much river he has left. He sees that he will reach the end of the river in about two minutes, and he starts to panic as the end of the river is filled with sharp, jagged rocks. 'Oh no. Oh no no no no no. No! Wait, just relax. Third time's a charm just keep calm and relaxed. You got this, Han.' He tries the geyser one more time and it seems to be successful. He gets pushed high into the air and he breathes a sigh of relief. However, as he tries to calm himself down in the air, he fails to realize that he is falling straight for the sharp, jagged rocks down below. He starts to panic once more as he closes his eyes. 'Is this it? Is this where it ends? Is this the end for me? No... no, it can't be! I still have a purpose here! I can't break my vow! I will survive this! I have to!' He thinks to himself as he puts his hands together while instinct starts to take over. He expels his chakra in front of him and feels an entirely new sensation. His eyes start to change color and becomes a light blue like his hair. The river starts to rush forward and splash right above the jagged rocks. As his chakra hits the water from the river, and the water vapor from the air, as it freezes over completely. He unknowingly creates a sort of slide made entirely out of ice as he slides all the way down to the ground and the grass. Han looks at his hands in bewilderment as his eyes open wide. He starts to focus hard and tries to recreate it but he has trouble using it. He starts to think whether or not this really happened. He looks up and still sees the frozen waters above him. He raises his hand towards it and touches the side of the slide of ice. He can't believe what just happened as he puts his hands together once more. He focuses his chakra and tries to release a jutsu. He then looks up and sees that the ice instantly returns into its liquid form and falls back into the river. 
Han is amazed at the ice that he somehow managed to make and he wants to know how to control it, no he NEEDS to know how to control it. He believes that he can truly protect everyone he loves and cares about with these techniques. 'How do I make ice? Hmm, is it an extension of other chakra natures I know? Maybe if I train my Water chakra nature, because ice is another form of water, right?' Han thinks as he squeezes the water out of his sleeves. He decides to understand the water even more. Han realizes that he only understands the fluidness and flexibility of a calm, gentle water. He needs to understand the power of quick rushing waters, as evident by his major mess up earlier in the river. He sticks his hand in the cold waters of the freezing river as he feels the melted ice made the water a lot colder than before. His nerves tingle and numb as the cold water rushes around his hand. He winces once more from the intense cold. He starts to focus once more, getting used to the feeling of the rushing current of the water. He notices that when the water rushes forward at such a high speed and velocity, the water seems unstoppable. The water rushes forward with so much force that even rocks start to break off and get pushed back by the sheer pressure of the current. The flexibility and calmness of the river is replaced with sheer strength and power as instead of going around rocks, the water smashes into it breaking the rock into smaller bits that will eventually be broken by the river's rage. The water seems aggressive and almost seems to be raging as all the rational thinking and calmness disappears completely and the sheer force of the current replaced it. That's all he can gather from the water. He slowly takes his hand out and raises it high into the sky so that the hot sun can warm up his numb and cold hand. As the color and the feeling returns to the hand of Han, he sighs a sigh of relief. He starts to focus on changing his chakra nature again but this time trying to copy the effects of a strong, rushing, and raging current. He closes his eyes and feels his chakra swirling inside him once more, as he begins to make it move. The chakra inside him starts to flow, faster and faster, gradually rushing all throughout his body as the chakra creates ripples throughout his body. His body is struggling to handle it as his chakra starts pushing his body around. Just like the rushing waters breaking apart the rock, he struggles as his body starts breaking slowly while his chakra grows too strong for him to bear. His face turns red from the stress and pain that he was experiencing as his body felt like it was being torn limb from limb. He screams in pain before he loses his concentration completely and falls flat on the ground unconscious. His body tenses and relaxes while he is in an unconscious state as his body struggles to repair itself. He slowly comes to consciousness almost twenty minutes later. He tries to stand up and screams as his muscles tense and lock up. He eventually manages to sit up straight and begins to use the Basic Medical Ninjutsu to start easing the pain. "Ouch. I am so glad I learned this technique. This really helped me a lot in the past few days." He says forcing a smile while trying to look on the bright side of things. He starts to focus once more on the task at hand. He changes his chakra into its Water Nature but this time, he directs the flow of the chakra. The raging waters were no longer breaking his body as he started to understand the nature of this chakra. He pushes the rushing chakra into channels, dividing them to different parts of his body through his nerves. He feels a rush as his body starts to convulse with chakra, the intensity of the chakra still taking somewhat of a toll on his body. He starts to scream in anger as he doesn't want to lose to his own chakra. His eyes close and he sweats feverishly as he focuses his mind to control this rapid flow of chakra. 'Get a hold of yourself, Han! Control this chakra, don't let it control you! You need to master this, you NEED to!' He thinks to himself in anger. He screams once more as he rapidly expels the chakra out of every pore of his body and the Water chakra inside his body rapidly heats up and steam starts to pour out of his body. The steam is thick and covers most of the training grounds as the water vapor from his starts to condense and forms a light and wispy cloud above him. His body tenses up once more before finally relaxing allowing him some much needed comfort in a long while. He starts to think about the day he just had again, as he lays down under a tree and feels the gentle wind caress his heated body.

Han is still amazed at what just happened, as he starts to sneeze. 'Uh oh. I should dry my clothes and head home. I might get sick soon if I don't dry myself off.' He removes his clothes and uses his wind chakra to push all the water on his body off and he does the same for his clothes. He puts his clothes back on as he starts to walk back home slowly. He tries to reflect on everything that had happened earlier today. He remembers all the fear he had felt as he was plummeting towards the sharp, jagged rocks. He remembers the ice he somehow managed to create and how it saved him. He also remembers the intense pain his body felt as the rushing water chakra started breaking his body. He remembers the rage and helplessness he felt when the water would start tearing his muscles and the pain of expelling all of that chakra, especially when it came out as steam. He decides to think on the positive side of things. First of all, he's alive and well. Second, he began to learn how to use a little of the water release. Finally, he discovered something entirely different and new to him. He walks home slowly as he doesn't know what to do with this revelation. He stares at his hands the entire walk home. He is extremely curious about all the things he could do with the ability of ice. He smiles as he thinks about all the benefits ice can have. He thinks that with ice he can truly protect all the people he cares about. He makes it back home but his father isn't home yet. He shrugs as he walks up the stairs slowly. He really wanted to ask about the Ice natured chakra that he somehow used but his dad isn't home yet. He decides to take another long shower and he takes some cold medicine so he won't get sick. He then walks to his closet and changes his clothes as he slowly lies down on his bed and starts to doze off into a deep sleep after the stress and pain of today's training. He puts his hand on his mother's charm and thanks her for protecting him. 'Mom, if you were with me today and somehow helped me to create that ice to save me, then I have to thank you for protecting me once more. You protected me through everything even after all the pain you went through. Thank you, mom. I will never forget you and I love you.' He prays to his mother in the afterlife. He falls asleep with his hand on the charm and dozes off. 

The next morning when he wakes up, he finds his father standing over him performing more medical ninjutsu to heal him. "D-dad? Wha-what happened?" He asks realizing that he feels weak and drained from yesterday. "Just relax. You have a bad fever and you overworked your body. I thought you promised not to overwork yourself! We already had this discussion a few days ago! Why didn't you come straight to me the second you were in pain? You might have gotten permanently injured or worse. You have to- wait. What happened to your eyes?" Han's father starts with a disciplinary tone and starts going into a lecture on Han's behavior. However, when Han opens his eyes to look at his father, his eyes open wide in shock at what he sees. "M-my eyes? Why wha-what's wrong with them?" He asks confused and unaware of the reason why his father is so shocked. "Your eyes are blue now. 
Well, I guess the gene passed on after all. Your mother would be so happy if she were here now." He says with a chuckle and a smile as he begins reminiscing of his wife. A few minutes pass before Han starts talking to his dad. "Dad a-are you okay? You started staring at the wall and you didn't talk for a while." Han says worried. Han's father replies. "It's just some old memories. Well, I think it's time you learned about your family. Your mother was a descendant of the Yuki clan but she was distantly related. She was the only one of her siblings to be able to awaken her clan's special abilities or their Kekkei-Genkai. A Kekkei-Genkai is a special set of abilities that certain clans pass on through the generations. The Uchiha Clan and the Hyuuga Clan are probably the most recognizable clans here in the Leaf Village. Both of us thought that you wouldn't awaken since you never showed any signs, until now that is, with your eyes turning light blue. I'm so glad that you awakened, this is truly a blessing from your mother. I know that she would want you to keep getting stronger. I was going to stop your ninja career here and now but I can't, not after this. Just, please be careful and always remember I'm here when you're in pain." Han's father says with a concerned look on his face. "Now, where did I keep that book? Your mother kept a journal of all the Yuki clan techniques that you should be able to learn now. Oh! It's probably in storage since we didn't think you would awaken." His father says with a slight chuckle. "Well, you should sleep for a few more hours before you'll be ready to train. Don't work too hard, your body might not be able to keep up." Han's father says seriously. Han simply nods then continues to doze off. 

A few hours later, Han wakes up and gets ready. He switches into his ninja gear as he leaves the house to go back to the training grounds. 'This time I know what I did wrong. I pushed myself too far and my body was too weak to handle the intense pressure. I have to start balancing my body and my mind because my chakra is a mix of both.' He thinks to himself. He starts running around the training grounds doing more drills and exercise as he trains his body to withstand more. He starts to train on the training dummies as well, doing multiple Taijutsu techniques to continue his training. He repeated these drills for about two hours before going back to the river. "Ok, let's try this again." He says taking a deep breath. He starts changing his chakra once more into the Water Nature to start his control training. He begins using his chakra to manipulate the water of the river slowly. He pulls the water out of the river and starts forming it into different shapes while concentrating. Over the next hour, he manipulates the liquid easily changing it into multiple complex forms such as shuriken or kunai and more ninja gear. He believes that he is ready to try the rushing water chakra once more. "This is my final test to learn Water Nature Chakra. This is my obstacle and it is my duty as a ninja to overcome it!" He says with determination in his voice as he pumps himself up. He starts to focus again changing his chakra into the Water Nature once more as he does this easily. He starts making it swirl around his body as it gradually gets faster and faster until it starts rushing all around his body. He winces as the pain starts to appear but he shakes it off as the training he did allows him to control it. He starts to build up more and more chakra as it starts to reach his maximum limits. As his chakra reserves reach its full capacity he starts to manipulate the chakra. He feels the river in front of him and pushes all the rushing chakra into the river as he creates a giant geyser that pushes high into the sky as he fully releases all the rushing chakra inside his body. He smiles and then starts to laugh hysterically as he finally broke through the obstacle that kept holding him back. "Yes! I did it!" He shouts as he jumps in the air with joy. He runs back home to thank his father and spends the rest of the day helping him work in the shop. At the end of the day, his bond with his father grew exponentially and they are closer than they have ever been before. He decides to go and rest up once more putting his hand on his charm and saying another prayer. He holds it tightly and smiles as he realizes that his mother left him another gift, one that can help him protect others just as she always wanted. He dozes to sleep with a long smile on his face as he rests up for tomorrow's training, where he might learn more about his new abilities.

(Exit)
WC:4064
Claims: Basic Element: Water+ Yuki Clan realization 1/2+ 20 stat points

Last edited by Gamerilla_jg on Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Water and Ice Empty Re: Water and Ice

Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:27 pm

Hi there, since water is your second element it will be 4000 words, not 2000. Also great start on clan discovery. I cant wait to read more. <3
Gamerilla_jg
Gamerilla_jg
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:05 am
Bump.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000