Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Babysitting w/ Komori Empty Babysitting w/ Komori

Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:57 pm
Continuation from here

The overeagerness of the kid would take some getting used to. Komori considered groaning as Ayumu’s perkiness persisted, but decided that in doing so, that the fresh chuunin would not be setting a good standard for Kumogakure shinobi. Senshi had been rubbing off on him. The Hozuki had to walk at a slower pace than he was used to, due to the staggering nature of Ayumu’s walk. The boy acted like he had not used his legs in weeks. Komori led him through the winding, cobblestone roads of the Village Hidden in the Clouds until they happened upon a training ground, which was coincidentally one of Komori’s favorites. From the road, it appeared as a large grassy plain with a forest to the left and a lake to the right. Komori breathed deeply as he took in the fresh air. Truly fresh air, this high up in the mountains. Here, one seemed to be able to relax and forget about things. Forget about death.
Komori then looked back to his companion, “How’re we doing back there?” As he was going to train the boy, at least for a little bit, he decided that he would take up his more natural tone of voice, in the stead of his stricter, more official manner of speech than he had used beforehand. After Ayumu’s response, Komori would go to sit by the lake and await his momentary pupil. “Before we begin,” he said as he crossed his arms, “Do you have any other questions?”

WC: 1128
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Babysitting w/ Komori Empty Re: Babysitting w/ Komori

Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:05 am
Ayumu smiled at the boys first question, the numbness in his legs had began to wear off and he could walk semi-normally. He watched The boy sit by the lake and sat down next to him. The boy asked him if he had any questions and Ayumu nodded enthusiastically.

"Is it alright if I train here but not become a citizen of Kumogakure? I don't want to be tied to one village," he grinned, rubbing his hands together nervously. He really hoped he wouldn't have to join Kumo, despite his lack of stamina, he still loved to walk and explore the elemental nations.
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:17 am
“Either way, it isn’t in my jurisdiction to make you a citizen.” Komori looked away from the boy to the calming stillness of the water. “If you don’t want to stay here, then we don’t have a problem. You just won’t be able to stay longer than say… a few weeks, maybe. I may need to check with my superiors, but as of now, you don’t seem to pose a threat.” His head turned back towards Ayumu. “Although, maybe I should contact my brother to confirm that statement…” Unbeknownst to the shinobi sitting next to him, Komori’s brother Komon knew a technique known as the Eye Mind Reading Jutsu. It would allow him to read the boy’s mind and determine whether or not there was any hostile intent. However, it did not seem to be necessary. For now, at least…
“The training grounds here are fine for the time being. If you need temporary shelters, one of the orphanages should be willing to provide you with food and shelter.” Komori stood up from his spot and brushed off his legs. “Kumo gets a bad reputation with the other villages, but we take care of our own.” He extended his arm towards the boy to help him up.

WC: 1335
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:47 am
Senshi moved towards the training grounds, his recent promotion made him realize that he needed to up his training by a thousand fold. The Raikage had put his personal trust in the man to truly become a leader in the village and while he wasn’t sure that he was ready for such a responsibility he would do his best to prove himself worthy over time. With his Jounin flak jacket on over his red wraps he moved through the trees at an accelerated rate. His intention to go to his favorite training grounds, however he soon found himself distracted. He could feel Komori’s chakra signature but with him was another far weaker chakra signature.

This one Senshi didn’t recognize, it had an odd feel to that. Some thing that he felt he would remember had he encountered it before. Changing his path of travel he diverted from his course to head towards Komori. Instantly cracking down on his own chakra he sent a pulse through his telepathy seal that connected him to Komori. Unfortunately for Reizo and Komon they would also be able to hear his question but it didn’t matter. Senshi needed to make sure his new found friend was not in any danger. “Komori, who is the unknown chakra signature with you?” He would slow his pace down an enact full on stealth mode. Something he was quite well known for now. He placed himself high up in a tree looking down on Komori and the unknown man. His eyes would narrow on him as he perched. He was mostly out of ear shot but that didn’t much matter right now.  

WC: 273
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:11 am
Ayumu smiled and grabbed the boy's hand and pulled himself up.

"Thanks!" He smiled, the energy was building up in him, he was going to fight someone! Ayumu knew he would probably not even land a hit on the boy, but he wasn't dissuaded.

"I forgot to ask, whats your name?" Upon the boy's answer Ayumu would jump back about 10m and settle into an amateur fight stance, looking at him expectantly.

(Word Count: 72
Total Word Count: 731 (Continued from the hospital thread))
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:31 am
As Komori lifted the boy up from his seated position he received a telepathic message from Senshi, due to the telepathy seal that had been placed on him before they had embarked on their S rank mission prior to the events unfolding today. Boy by the name of Ayumu. I saw him collapse outside the gates a few hours ago and took him to the hospital to receive medical attention. He seems fine now, just pretty tired. He doesn't seem to pose a threat, but you're welcome to contact Komon if you'd like. Komori tended to think A LOT, which probably made his friend regret placing the aforementioned seal. Luckily, it only worked with the input of chakra, so he was able to restrain himself slightly.

Komori felt no need to retain information that would not harm the Cloud, so he answered the boy's question with a friendly smile, “Komori Hozuki. Pleasure to meet you.” There was no reason to leave out his surname, as the boy would probably not even know about the clan’s kekkei genkei. Ayumu then jumped backwards into a fighting stance as Komori remained where he was. He had a significant advantage here, and as such, would play on the defensive. “Now,” he smirked and stepped backwards with a foot into a much more experienced fighting stance, “Try to tag me.” He waved his fingers in a ‘bring it on’ sort of manner.

WC: 1572

Last edited by Kōmori Hozuki <3 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:33 pm
Senshi continued to remain where he was perched even after Komori had responded. He knew they already had one non-Kumo shinobi in Kumogakure, could they afford the hazards of a second being here? His eyes narrowed down on what he could perceive to be a cheerful young man. He didn’t seemed to have many lines of worry on his face or the general wear and tear that a more experienced wanderer or missing nin would have. On top of that Senshi had no knowledge of who this young man was, which meant he had yet to commit any crimes against Kumogakure. Still the best serial killers and thieves managed to operate under the surface, hiding their presence for years.

He activated the telepathy seal again, though the others would hear him as well, his thoughts were directed at Komon instead. For he remembered clearly that Komon possessed an ability that could lay Senshi’s worries to rest. Especially after his promotion meeting with the Raikage, Kumo was even more under his protection than ever before. “Komon, are you available to report to the training grounds. There’s a new face in Kumo and I need you to perform the same technique as before on him, in order to ensure he is no threat.” Senshi ended his thoughts to Komon, his eyes narrowing on the two as he continued to watch in privacy. He didn’t want to alert Komori to where he was, in case the Chuunin gave away his position accidentally, but he would let the Chuunin know he was there.

“Komori, I’m in the training grounds. Don’t look for me, but I’m watching in case you need back up.” Komori needed to know that in the event that Ayumu ended up being a threat that he was not alone in the training grounds with him. Should Ayumu end up making a threatening move towards Komori, Senshi had his hands prepped to perform the body flicker and move across the training grounds to support his sometimes teammate, always friend, and a person on his hit list to kill should Kumo end up falling to an enemy.  

TC: 354
TWC: 627
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:44 pm
Ayumu looked at Komori excitedly, all he had to do was tag him, how hard could that be? But Ayumu felt like it would probably be extremely difficult, probably impossibly, but Ayumu was not the kind of person to shy away when the odds were looking slim!

He nodded towards Komori, a signal that he was ready. A second after nodding he ran at Komori (Speed: 4) as he reached 1m away from Komori he would tense his legs, making it look like he was about to jump. But instead he would swing his right fist towards Komori's jaw (Speed: 7)

(Word Count: 101
Total Word Count: 831)
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:28 pm
Komori chuckled as he heard Senshi summon Komon to the training grounds. “Hey, Komon, on your way here, could you grab me a chicken sandwich or something. I’m hungry and haven’t eaten yet thanks to watching this kid.” Komori was doing this for two reasons, 1) he wanted to bug Komon and 2) he was actually hungry. “I have this covered, Senshi. Before you flip out or anything, I invited the kid to try to tag me. I’m just going to gauge his abilities for a little bit.” Komori prepared himself for an assault, but instead was met with… this. Komori simply hopped to the side nearly outside of the kid’s reaction time, and would appear about 7 meters to his right. Unless he was holding back, Komori would have no problem evading him for however long as he wanted to. Feeling more relaxed, the chuunin stuffed his hands into his pocket and smirked, seemingly daring the lad to try for a second time.

WC: 1736
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:59 pm
Senshi wouldn't dignify Komori with a response he would instead remain where he was watching the new person and Komori. It was good that Komori saw fit to warn him that he and the boy had agreed to a light spar or else Senshi might have thought to appear down next to his comrade. Despite the impossibly slow speed of the punch he would exact swift retribution on anyone who attacked the shinobi of his village. Well, that was if he was capable of doing so. 

WC 86
TWC 713

Ooc: feel free to skip me in the posting order from here until Komon arrives.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum