Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : woo! Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 33500

Reizo Chuunin Exam 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Reizo Chuunin Exam 3

Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:24 am
Just... what kind of question was that? Both weapons would do almost no harm to the Raikage. Reizo knew this, and surely the Raikage himself knew this. Reizo refused to pick up a weapon.

"I'm sorry, Raikage-sama, but I fail to see the fruits of this exercise. Neither of these weapons would be any good in a fight against you. At the same time, you couldn't kill me with one of these weapons either. I have no intention of doing battle with you here, but I have even less of an intention of dying. If I had to pick a weapon in this room to wield, it would be you, Raikage-sama. You are the greatest weapon the village has, and its most valuable defense. That much is obvious, even to a lowly Genin such as myself," Reizo would calmly refute. He wasn't one to promote flattery, but this response was genuine. Everyone in the village knew that the only thing that stood between Kumogakure and total domination by the other great villages was the Raikage himself. No one dared to tread on his domain.

----------------------------------
1139 + 184 = 1323 words
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:38 am
This time, the voice did chuckle, a dry throaty sound that would serve to frighten the genin more than relieve him of the stress hanging on his shoulders.

"I see you lack faith in traditional weapons. We could arrange to send you back to the academy to learn why these weapons are the foundation of everything you will use in your shinobi career... You'll be surprised to know I can kill you with any of thse two tools."

A pause, and then the voice rasped out once more. "Very well, you will be granted conditional chunin-ship, the condition being that you take both these weapons, and kill with them. And only them. Once you have learned the value of these weapons, you can pick up the paperwork for your promotion from the mission counter."

(OOC NOTE: Giving Reizo one common kunai and one 2 meter long, 2 centimeter thick silver tanto)
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin
Ryo : 33500

Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:57 am
Reizo wasn't sure whether to be happy or to feel slighted. On the one hand, it seemed as though he had passed the exams and could now be considered a Chuunin. On the other hand, it felt like he had just been tricked into something. Reizo felt it would be wise to accept the deal regardless.

"With all due respect Lord Raikage, it's not that I lack faith in traditional weapons. However, I will accept your proposal. I will not fail to impress," Reizo would reply. As he said that, a new thought crossed his mind. Was he really going to have to kill again? When would it end? He had no problems with killing on behalf of the village when it was deemed absolutely necessary, but this was practically about to turn into hunting for sport just for a rank.

Should the Raikage allow him after asking permission, Reizo would gather the two weapons and exit through the door he entered.

----------------EXIT--------------------

1323 + 162 = 1485 words total

Claiming:
B-rank Mission Complete
1x Kunai (given by Youka; assuming standard stats, 50 sharpness 50 health)
1x Silver Tanto (given by Youka; assuming standard stats, 50 sharpness 50 health)
3k ryo
7 AP

I guess not Chuunin rank yet >.>
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin