Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Date
Date
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Entering the Academy Empty Entering the Academy

Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:00 am
Date returned to the academy on his second day only to train and hone his skills to prepare him for the genin road. As he approached the academy two chuunin stood upon its gates like ravens peering at the young boy as he passed into the academy. As Date walked to the nearest building he reached into his back pocket, in doing so, the students around him all looked at him thinking he was ready to fight. The put their hands on their weapons and got on the ready, on the contrary though, he pulled from his back pocket his jutsu encyclopedia and started reading it, while walking to his first class. The people around the academy seems to ease up and let go of their battle stances.

He walked into the first building, a series of hallways and classrooms. Each with a different focus, he was just focusing on grabbing ninjutsu as his first string of offense. He walked through the hallways until arriving at the academy's Ninjutsu 101 class. In which when he walked in, there were many other Academy Students eager to learn the same principle. To not stick out like a sore thumb, he thought it best to find his seat. He exhaled as he put his small encyclopedia back into his back pocket, and tied his long hair into a ponytail. He walked to the first seen next to the teacher's desk, oddly one of the few open and took a seat. Having no emotion to the situation at hand, he spoke in his thoughts "time to learn."
wc:263
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Entering the Academy Empty Re: Entering the Academy

Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:06 am
Ren strode into the room, a sigh on his lips. Again and again he was forced to take the place of a lazy or inept Instructor. Striding into the Class room Ren lent against the desk and surveyed the class, mostly a clammer of bratty children that were not even remotely ready to face the realities of life as a shinobi of Kirigakure no sato. In case it wasn't glaringly obvious from his demeanor Ren was not in a good mood today. The numerous inept teachers who Ren had been forced to fire was, unfortunately, a rather significant drain on his time at a time when he could scarcely afford to spare any. Facing the class Ren would speak up, in a curt tone, but one not lacking in compassion. "Alright, its a shame I have to do this but I'm going to have to ask what you all know; I expect since your in the accademy you know what chakra is and how to use it, but do you know how to perform any techniques?" Ren asked the class
Date
Date
Citizen

Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:30 am
Date listened closely to the teacher realizing he knew absolutely nothing. However, the one thing Date has that no one can beat him at is his motivation to learn. He stood slowly in front of the entire class, and with his head staring down into his desk, he spoke softly. "I know nothing Sensei, please teach me." The class laughed at his confession, it was obvious Date was not the best nor even close to the best of his year's class. Though it was not surprising given Date's unfamiliarity with jutsu as a whole. He had literally just read about chakra and use in techniques yesterday at the library. 

He sat back down, gripping his katana's hilt that lay on his side, slightly embarrassed at what he just said. Yet, Date had to let the Sensei know that he was starting from scratch or he would lose the class completely. He was also interested in what others in the class knew, maybe he could learn a thing or two today if not from the students, then definitely the teacher. All five of his senses were perked up and ready.
wc:189
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:22 pm
Ren glared at the class as they began to laugh; turning to the boy that had spoken once the class was quiet. "Theres nothing wrong with that, this is a place of learning; and the first step to learning is admitting that you know nothing; So lets start with the basics, Chakra is composed of two aspects of the body. The physical and the mental, only by improving and eventually mastering both of these aspects can one control and use their chakra to manifest various effects in the world; for example..." Ren said causing a clone of himself to appear next to him. "One can create illusions, alter the world around us, or strengthen the body beyond its natural limits; of course these are only the beginning of what can be possible with the skilled application of chakra, however all of the things I've described will require you to all train and study intensely." Ren paused and looked around the class, "Lets start with forming your chakra, we begin by forming hand seals to cause your chakra to shift into a shape that can be used to perform the desired effect. "Now then" Ren said; once again forming the hand seals for the clone technique; this time slowly enough for the students to follow. "I want you to all to try to perform the hand seals that I just did."
Date
Date
Citizen

Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:45 am
Date raised his eyes at the attention the Sensei had given him, it was nice to have real instruction and an assurance that he was not a total failure. The moment he heard let's start with the basics, Date was more concentrated than he had ever been, finally a real lesson. Hearing the full explanation of chakra and how it is not only controlled but also a part of you gave some feeling of peace and tranquility within Date, he took a deep breath as he watched Ren perform the clone jutsu. He had recognized the hand seals from his Jutsu Encyclopedia handbook he purchased awhile ago. He was sure, as long as he could grasp the concepts of controlling the chakra, he could also make a clone.

Without much hesitation he started to make out the hand seals little by little with each movement of Ren, Date was not far behind. Ram, snake, tiger. As he moved his hands together copying Ren he could feel closer and closer to getting it, but not close enough. Again, Ram, Snake, Tiger, he sighed and along with Date the whole class began to attempt it. Some of the kids hit the clone technique first try, Date was not as successful but he would rather burn himself out than quit of frustration. "Come on! Is there a trick to it?" Again, Ram, Snake, Tiger. No luck.
wc:233
total:685
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:46 am
Ren smiled as nodded his head as some of the students managed to perform the technique. "good, good; I'm glad to see you succeed Ren said with a nod to the section of the class that had managed to perform the technique and making an effort to mentally note down their names; they would be kept in mind for advanced classes when the time came. Ren strode over to the front of the class; first to a young girl who was performing the hand seals perfectly and still couldn't manage to perform the technique. It looked like she was doing everything properly, yet all she managed to produce was a small puff of smoke; and Ren could even sense how she was shaping the chakra... Ren stood next to the girl and looked her up and down before placing a hand on her shoulder and letting some of his chakra flow into her. "Okay little one, try one more time" Ren said with a smile. The girl was obviously rather surprised to have her teacher provide her with personal attention, and no doubt somewhat embarrassed by having failed to perform the technique the last few times; but with another gentle nod from Ren she tried; once again performing the hand seals; as she did so Ren flowed his chakra into the girl; giving her the energy to perform the technique. In a puff of smoke a perfect copy of the young girl appeared right next to the two of them. "You see, as I've said practice makes perfect; all you need to do is focus on improving your chakra control and you'll have the technique mastered in no time at all Ren said with a smile before he turned to the next student that needed his attention; the young boy from before. 

"Now then, I didn't catch your name there young one?" Ren said questioningly as he walked over the boy, dodging a clone as one of the students between the two of them managed to perform the technique for the first time, Ren placing his hand upon the boy's head and ruffling his hair as he did so. Ren felt warm from the ecstatic smile the boy gave him as he moved onward towards this unknown student of his before squatting down on his haunches and waiting to get a reply out of the boy for his earlier question.

Once the boy had given him a name Ren would give him a gentle smile before asking him to try and perform the clone technique for him whilst Ren watched intensely in an effort to identify the source of the boy's troubles
Date
Date
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:39 am
OOC: Sorry for the late reply, it is midterms week in school.

Date watched Ren help others with their chakra control, jealous at the ones who were completing it with ease, Date kept pushing on. Little by little he was beginning to pour chakra into the technique, almost exhausting himself. Date looked at Ren as he came near and smiled at him as Ren asked him his name. He gently replied, "My name is Date, Date Yuki, and I'm not sure I can do this properly.", as he pushed his hair down and made it neat as he ran his fingers through it. He attempted the clone technique once more, this time right under Ren's supervision. With quick hand seals, after performing the motion several times, Ram Snake Tiger. he felt his chakra network start to flow but he was not sure where he had to go with it. Where exactly does the clone technique output, he did not know what to do. His hands dropped to his side and his chakra subsided.

"Apologies, but I do not understand, sensei. Once I build up my chakra, what do I do?" He said, since that seemed to be the most confusing question on the young boy's mind, and the more he thought about it, the less he was able to complete the technique. He sat there waiting for Ren's guidance on the matter.

wc:220
total: 905
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:28 pm
OOC: no worries between Trial Mod stuff and Uni I'm a bit swamped myself so take your time

Ren watched the boy begin to perform the technique only to stop; Ren was confused as to why the boy would stop without trying at first but then he began to explain and Ren began to understand; nodding his head at the boy's question Ren began to explain. "Ah, I see why you would struggle with the concept; its a sign of intelligence rather than ineptitude" Ren said giving another boy a quick glare as he snickered at dates words. "Now the trick with this technique is to not think too much about how the technique works." Ren said standing up and talking to the whole class now "when you begin shaping your chakra for this technique you will all notice that your chakra circulates throughout your entire body; This is all you need to transmit the technique as it will take on the shape of your body as it flows and then you just have to allow your chakra to begin leaking out of your body. With practice you'll learn to control where the clone appears but for now you only need allow it to find its own way." Ren said before placing a hand on Date's shoulder and gesturing for him to try again, ready to flow his own chakra into the boy and help him perform the technique if need be.
Date
Date
Citizen

Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:14 am
"Right, I can do this, thank you sensei." Date felt much more relaxed with Ren by his side as he proceeded to perform the clone technique. He emptied his mind thinking nothing except the moment at hand. He could feel a spiritual push from Ren as he made his hand seals, Ram, Snake, Tiger, he made each hand seal with concentration. This time he was going to make sure he would not doubt himself. As the chakra flowed through his body he closed his eyes and could feel a little bit of exhausts as the clone technique was completed. The clone a bit imperfect but still it was his first attempt. Nothing wrong with trial and error, he could always try again. 
wc: 122
total:1027
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:55 am
Ren smiled as the boy completed the technique, an imperfect yet still very high quality copy of the boy appearing next to him. "Good job date!" Ren exclaimed in genuine surprise and pleasure as he clapped the boy on the back. "you see, all it takes is a little practice, a calm mind, and determination, and almost nothings impossible" Ren said with a smile as he spoke both to date and the rest of the class.

Standing up and walking down to the front of the class Ren glanced around one last time to make sure there was no one left struggling with the technique. "Good, now that you have a good understanding of the clone technique we can move on to something more advanced, of course don't think that means you can slack off on practicing that jutsu. I fully expect you to all have mastered it by the end of the week." Ren said, allowing his gaze to drift across the classroom, searching for trouble makers before he continued. "Now the following technique will be a fair bit harder for many of you. It requires fine chakra control and the stamina to maintain it. However it is also vital for survival during infiltration, and can even come in handy during combat." Ren said as he slowly formed the hand seals such that the rest of the class before turning into a perfect copy of Date, the boy he'd been helping earlier. Then talking in a similar voice Ren would continue lecturing as he began pacing around the room. "The trick is to maintain your chakra output evenly whilst keeping the chakra from leaking away from your body, now I dont expect you to all be able to perform this instantly; however I do expect you all to practice no matter how hard it seems." Ren would say, as he watched the class begin to make their attempts at the technique.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum