Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Sparring practice part 2?  (P, IO, NK) Empty Sparring practice part 2? (P, IO, NK)

Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:25 pm
‘Oh, no,’ Hikari would think as she ran towards the library,
‘I am going to be totally late!’

The teen was given an order by the jounin she had just spared, Shiroi, to meet up with her in two hours, that time period passed about 10 minutes ago. She made her way to the yuki national archives and ran to the doors. She had changed out of her combat attire and changed to a simple white sundress. Along with that, she also carrying a purse along with that. Inside that purse, along with the basic nesisities, she kept her half a dozen bathing suits in there. This was due to the fact that Shiroi wanted her to bring them with her when they met up so she could ‘re-enact her firewoman mission.’

The young Namikaze had no idea what that meant, but after lieing to her about the jutsu she posed, Namikaze felt like she probably should just do whatever it is that the woman wanted her to do.

Once she got into the libaray, about 15 minutes behind the time she was supposed to, she would look to see if Shiroi was anywhere around, perhaps the crazed demonic midget just decided to call it a night and go home rather than play around with her anymore.

Word count: 225
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sparring practice part 2?  (P, IO, NK) Empty Re: Sparring practice part 2? (P, IO, NK)

Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:15 pm
"I'd thought you'd chickened out, cupcake!" Shiroi smiled as Hikari showed up, walking from a bench near the door. Eyeing the dress, Shiroi noted her own attire. For the first time in a long time, she was wearing clothes. Regular, normal clothes. Not some growth from her body, but actual fabric purchased from an actual store.

Fabric may not really be the right word. Shiroi was already wearing her own bikini. although a rather large black shirt hung well past her waist, obscuring that fact. In addition, Shiroi did not currently possess her headband. Or, well, her scarf. It did not quite fit the aesthetic. Besides, she did not expect to be doing anything really ninja-y the rest of the night.

"Let's see the goods," Shiroi said, motioning towards the bag at Hikari's side, assuming that the girl did not think to wear them under her dress.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sparring practice part 2?  (P, IO, NK) Empty Re: Sparring practice part 2? (P, IO, NK)

Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:08 pm
Hikari would hear Shiroi start to say she chickened out, and would reply with a blush and sort of looking away, statine, "I can't exactly run away, misstress, you kind of have me on a leash!" Hikari would say, calling the girl her misstress again. This was due to the part where the young girl grew up as a a tavern girl, and was used to calling those above her misstres and master. She was most likely doing it without even noticing.

As Shiroi would motion towards the bag, casualy, almost like this is just a daily thing for her, which made Hikari blush a  little bit. "Ok, Ok, I am on it," Hikari would say, holding out her purse to Shiroi, in it, there were 6 sets of bikini's. The first was a bright pink (which could be mistaken for underwear, but, one could suppose that all of these are), the next one was a pure silky white, One was white with red horizontal stripes going across, another was black with a red outline, The next one which is the one she used in her little "Fire girl escape" was straight pure red, and the last one was just a basic straight black one. Seriously, why did her little sister think that this was a good idea to buy all of these?

The genin would hold the bag out infront of her and show it to her jounin, "Wha..... What are you going to do? Why did you make me go and grab these? You.... you can't be serious about making me wear one of them?"
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:57 pm
"For someone who doesn't like bikinis.... you certainly have a lot," Shiroi said as she looked through Hikari's bag. She grabbed out the bright pink ones, giving them a look over. "These will do," she said, handing the piece to Hikari. At the same time, Shiroi grabbed a sheet from a nearby bench. It had been folded and tied up with some rough yarn. "Bathroom, follow."

Shiroi would walk over to the bathroom and go in. This was technically a one person bathroom, but it was handicapped equipped, so quite spacious. Upon both of them being inside, Shiroi would lock the door and say "Change into the pink one." Shiroi had no intention of turning around, though if Hikari seemed persistent about it, it would happen. An audible sigh and a grumbled 'fine' would emanate from Shiroi should Hikari get the shorter girl to turn around, but otherwise Shiroi would comply.

Once the change had finished, Shiroi would untie the sheet and open it a few times, revealing a rather large, plain white shirt. "You have two choices. We're going somewhere else. You can either wear just the shirt, or you can wear the sheet as a toga, fold it however you want. Or don't fold it. Not both. You could also go in just the bikini, but I feel you would die if that happened, considering that we'll be going through town square."

Once Hikari was prepared, Shiroi would start on her way towards the lake, taking the most populated route possible. The sun was still about an hour from descending below the horizon, so it was still quite populated.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:41 pm
The young chestnut haired teen would try to explain why she had so much, but before she could, her jounin comander would respond with a "Bathroom follow," And take her into the girls restroom

The problem was, that it was just a one person bathroom, there was almost no space in it. Perhaps there was some because it was a designed for handicaped people, but after there little spar and all of the events that happen afterwards, any sort of enclosed space felt a little to close for the young girl. Namikaze would enter the bathroom and look closer at the bikini that was chosen for her and goraned a little bit. The pink one...... with all honesty, Hikari would of preferred if she was ordered into her underwear rather than this one (At least her underwear covered more!)

Shiroi would tell Hikari to change into it, and Hikari would gulp, and start strip off her sun dress, but would then notice that Shiroi would be watching, "Wh.... What? Are you going to watch me change now? Please look away at least!"

If Shiroi did, Hikari would be alot happier, but if she didn't, Namikaze would feel like she couldn't argue, and start to strip right infront of her jounin commander.  (Going out of her way to make sure to cover as much of her body as she did, this was her first time changing in front of someone)

Turning a bright shade of red, Namikaze would finish putting her swimwear on and look at Shiroi, who would pull out a large white T-shirt, and say to Hikari that she could where it, or take a cloth and wrap it around her body like a toga.

Normaly, Hikari would just wear the t shirt, but looking at it, the way it draped, and how thin it was. If The young genin was to wear the shirt, it would be quite easy to see through it if the light was right. As such, Hikari would blush and start wraping the cloth around hersel like a toga. She was able to wrap it around herself enough that it would be a little bit hard to see through it, (And hid a good part of the teen's bust) and covered up alot of her body. 

Shiroi would then have them leave the bathroom and head over to the center of the village. Hikari would blush at this as she was forced to walk in her makeshift toga and embarrassingly short toga. As the two made there way through the crowd, Hikari was still blushing, knowing what she was wearing, even if it wasn't that reveling.

"Misstress?" Hikari would whisper and ask, "Where are we going? and could we go a different route? Like one that.... isn't populated at all?"
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:09 pm
Shiroi made a show of begrudgingly turning around. "You realize sometimes you'll have to change clothes on a mission, right? And missions can be with boys. Following still? And sometimes you have to do it in the middle of a giant field where the only privacy you have is the fact that the road's a mile away."

Once Hikari was 'clothed', Shiroi turned back around. The clothing was offered. Hikari choose the sheet, the more modest of the two choices.

She then proceeded to focus so much of covering her chest that she almost ignored her hips. "You're terrible at wrapping a toga," Shiroi said before they were off.

**mini-timeskip**

"We're going to the lake. There was some stuff going on there today that we're going to take part in." Shiroi kept her stride going.

**mini-timeskip again!**

"Lake's just a bit up there, but before we get there... god I hate doing this but I get way too many weird looks otherwise." Shiroi stood on the path to the lake. There was no one in sight currently, other than Hikari, as the shorter girl made a handseal. Shiroi's body grew significantly taller, just over a foot taller, in fact, though the shirt did not. I forgot these were real clothes... Well, tank top works. Her body and limbs were still in proportion, but other than her once long shirt now being a tank top, her 'clothing' fit fine. It would be around now that Hikari would likely notice that Shiroi was also wearing a bikini, mainly due to Shiroi's hips no longer being covered.

"When I'm that short, people think I'm a kid. Kid plus bikini equals awkward as fuck. So... I fudge my height a little. And don't try to distract me think it will dispel this transformation, this is my own technique, doesn't use any concentration." With that said, Shiroi would begin walking towards the lake again. She never liked changing her body like this, but if she could figure out how to move jello arms and legs at 'fucking fast' speeds, walking with longer legs should be fine.

The lake was rather large. On the far side, you could just barely make out a mass of people putting something together. As it would so be, that was a fireworks display. On the near side of the lake, however, was a small festival grounds. There were some stalls selling food. Probably around twenty people currently, there was still two or three hours before the fireworks started. Though those numbers would likely go up soon. Probably not higher than one hundred, but still. A fairly large crowd.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:31 pm
Hikari would follow the girl to the lake where she saw a huge crowd. Before she could say anything, Hikari would suddenly hear her jounin start to talk, and then, would suddenly grow a foot! She would even grow a little bit taller than Hikari! The problem was, that her clothes sayed the same size, so they shrunk to the point that they seemed pretty small on her. Hikari was about to say something but then realized something, Shiroi said something about 'when i am short' Wait, did that mean that she could control her height? *Facepalm* For course it does, after all, Namikaze saw her transform just a second ago.

The Genin would look down at the lake and see a huge crowd of people at a festival of some sorts, thinking back on it, Hikari remembered that she had heard something about the fireworks today, but that was bad news, it meant that there was going to be a LOT of people here today.

Hikari would look back at her jounin, who was taller than she was now, "Wh... Why are we here right now?" The girl would say nervously.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:09 am
"Well, we're here to have fun! Enjoy the festival, all that jazz." Shiroi walked towards the lake. "They've got some nice food vendors here, probably some games too. There's also a swimming race, though we probably shouldn't participate in that. Too easy to cheat and win by a massive landslides. Most people just don't have ninja training. Also: don't tell anyone you're a ninja, it would really ruin some people's mood. Probably yours."

Shiroi was at the lake's edge, a few dozen meters out from the faire grounds. "This looks like a good place to set up," she said before turning towards Hikari. "I'll be needing that." Shiroi grabbed onto the sheet (hopefully, it would be rather awkward if Hikari dodged) and pulled. Very hard. This would either send Hikari spinning off, or falling to the ground. Assuming the sheet was nicely untangled at this point, Shiroi would shake it out and let it drift to the ground before laying back on it. "Should have chosen the shirt, I might have let you keep it on. Also would have drawn less attention," she said, looking over to the five or six people now looking directly at the pair.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:00 am
As Shiroi walked down towards the lakes edge. She heard Shiroi explain that It was a good idea if Hikari hid the fact that she was a ninja, Hikari would think about it for a molment, and was actually about to respond with "Oh, well misstress, while I am A shinboi, I don't come from any shinobi clan, so people don't dislike me as much as shinboi from clans, so it should still be fine if It comes out. Although Hoshi is more hostile to Shinboi then mos......"

However, as Hikari was explaining this, she didn't get through her entire explanation before Shiroi suddenly lashed out and grabbed Hikari's toga. Shiroi came at her at a speed of 66. Usualy, this would be no problem for Hikari to dodge, or possibly even grab Shiroi's hand to deflect with her speed of 125. However, The young Namikaze wasn't exactly expecting this. As such, she would be unable to dodge the now taller than her girl as she grabbed Hikari's dress and started to spin as it unfolded on her The Toga would start to unfold and make her spin around, eventually, the toga would be gone and Hikari would spin off a few feet before falling on her butt, right in front of a couple of people looking on. Hikari would take a second to recollect herself, before realizing the situation, and cover herself up with her hands.

Hikari would stand up (Taking a second to get her ballance back,) and look over to Shiroi, still covering herself up. 

"Misstress?" Hikari would beg, "Please, I need that sheet back! This..... This is embaressing."
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:48 am
"So far, you're looking rather hopeless, but know what, I'll keep trying." Shiroi stood up, but did not step off the blanket. "Let's go for a swim. Just deep enough to stand with your head above the water. OK?" With that, Shiroi took off her own shirt, revealing the black bikini top she was wearing. Following was the short (just a few feet) walk to the edge of the lake, and then a bit of a walk to get deep enough that Shiroi's body was covered in the lake.

Once Hikari was there, Shiroi would continue. "Look, the reason we're here is twofold, but the only thing I'm going to tell you about now is your punishment. Right now, your only job is to enjoy the festival. Doesn't sound like much of a punishment, but there's the catch. You have to wear just the bikini. Again, should have chosen the shirt, then you'd only be taking part in a wet t-shirt contest, rather than a bikini contest.

"But anyways, seriously, just enjoy the festival. Go play some games, get some food, lounge by the lake, whatever. Only thing you aren't allowed to do is hide away in some corner."

Shiroi would then walk back to land and stretch a bit. Her shirt would still by lying on the sheet where she had left it, but Shiroi did not want to get it soaks, so she just stood there for now.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum