Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden Terumi
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 63%
5 Posts - 26%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Ryou-ling Stones [Ryou Kenshin][No Kill, Open] Empty Ryou-ling Stones [Ryou Kenshin][No Kill, Open]

Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:57 pm
(Gonna timeline this for before the Group section of the Jounin Exams)

Ayame sighed in relief as she awoke refreshed.

She made her way to the training grounds to relaxed and ready to train because training in the Suna weather was a great exercise.

Nita sat in the warm sand enjoying it as if it was a heating pad for her weakening muscles. Ayame's birthday was soon, and she planned to announce Nita's retirement then. Nita would no longer spar with anyone but herself, and was no longer gaining strength no matter what she did. Ah yes, it was definitely time.

But what would she work on today?

There was so much to be done and such little time to do it all!

WC: 159

Last edited by AyameNezumichi on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Ryou-ling Stones [Ryou Kenshin][No Kill, Open] Empty Re: Ryou-ling Stones [Ryou Kenshin][No Kill, Open]

Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:18 pm
Ryou was out on the training fields, which by now was his second home. He was throwing shuirken at a homemade dummy. He had been out there for awhile he had to take off his hoodie that he normally wore because of sand kicking around. Today was bad though so he didn't need it. He wore a no sheeve black shirt over his torso now. His throwing wasn't bad, it hit near the center but not at the spot he wanted. Ryou stopped the throwing, gathered his shuirken and kunai and laid down in the hot sand. The sand didn't really effect him as much with him being out here a lot. Sweat ran down his forehead and landed him the sand, which got absorbed by the sand.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Ryou-ling Stones [Ryou Kenshin][No Kill, Open] Empty Re: Ryou-ling Stones [Ryou Kenshin][No Kill, Open]

Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:19 pm
Ayame noticed the boy laying there in the sand. He looked far too hot, so she approached him, leaving her rat where she was, blending in with the sand.

"Hey, There!" She said smiling happily at the boy and leaning over him to look at his face. "How have you been?" She acted as if the exams weren't making her nervous; as if nothing was wrong. "Do you think we could train together, considering we are both here?" She asked curiously. "I could teach you some cool jutsu if you'd like! I can promise that they will help a lot in battle and in spar! And if you are too hot, I can use a water Jutsu to cool you off!"

WC:117
TWC: 276

Last edited by AyameNezumichi on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:50 pm
Ryou heard his name being called. He got nervous seeing who it was. As she pointed out, they had met at the ramen shop. He didn't know what to say, she seemed nice. Ryou was happy that she wanted to train with him. He stood up, dusted off and addressed her. "Really? thanks." Even though he was happy she seemed okay, he still held a little guilt. "Look, I'm sorry about you and that other ninja, I didn't mean to hurt him." He looked at her for her response wither it be anger, sadness or happiness.

WC:96
TWC:222
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:11 pm
Ayame thought a moment as he talked about Salzem, "Oh it's no big deal with me" She said smiling, "We just had some confusing emotions and things that you brought to light. It worked out in the end though!" She bubbled smiling. "Plus he was just having a bad day. We were grabbing lunch after our rounds at the Jounin exams, and I'm pretty sure you overheard us talking a bit."

Ayame paused a moment thinking back. "In fact, I kinda feel bad that I left you there by yourself, but I figured Sal needed a friend in that moment, so I wanted to stick with him given that I had only just met you." Ayame bowed respectfully, "It was rude of me, knowing that you were just trying to be a good host to us foreign ninja on your turf." She apologized.

"As for Sal, like I said, I do not believe you hurt him, but If you are unsure, you could always talk to him," she said kindly, cocking her head and smiling.
(Thread was Voided)

She then turned and withdrew her Jutsu encyclopedia, tossing it to the boy to look at, though by the end of their encounter, she would expect it back. It would allow Ryou to know the existence of any C-rank and below techniques. He could easily read about them and try them if he pleased. They could even work on them together if she didn't know but was still capable of learning them.

"Here, use that," she said softly.

WC: 257
TWC: 533

Last edited by AyameNezumichi on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:31 pm
Ryou sighed in relief. "Ok, I'll try leaving your relationship alone." He responded to her smile with his own. Ryou did hope that maybe he could see Sal and check on him personally but right now wasn't a good time.

Ryou caught the book she had thrown at him. Ryou laughed and threw it back. Ryou reached into his weapon bag and pulled out his own Jutsu encyclopedia, it was a little used with the pages looking a little old. "I've got my own." He gave her another smile.

"So you want to teach me some medical ninjutsu?" Ryou asks remembering what she said she want to do not that long ago. He wiped his brow to get the sweat off it. He knew about medical ninjutsu , he didn't learn it because there's some things that words can't teach. Ryou knew that from him trying to learn the Dance of Willow, his clan jutsu. He was lucky he met someone from the same clan and was willing to teach him.

WC: 170
TWC: 392
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:02 am
Ayame laughed at herself as she caught her book back. "Yeah, that would be a good idea to have to make yourself last longer in battle," Ayame said sitting down on the sand in front of him.

She pulled out a shuriken from her weapons pouch and let it sit in the sand, for once he got that part down he could focus on healing her. She'd at most use it to prick her finger as he got the hang of things.

"The first thing you have to get down in the chakra presence on your hands," she said holding her hands up in front of her with her palms facing upward. "Don't worry about the healing energies right away, because it will fall apart if you focus on too much at once." Ayame continued, allowing her hands to slowly take on a blue chakra presence to them. "This part is very similar to Surface Walking if you know that one. You just aren't adding repulsion or attraction to it once."

"So I guess you should do that with your hands but then make the energy neutral," she said providing tips on how to do it to his advantage.

WC:202
TWC: 735

(remember because I'm teaching you, you will only need 250 words for the first level and 1000 for the second. Feel free to go over the WC because as far as I'm aware you can apply them elsewhere later ^^)
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:18 am
Ryou did as told. He held out his hand and with the other hand held the wrist. He imagined the Walking on surface technique but in his hand. That helped because soon enough chakra appeared. Ryou was surprised how easy it was but then again he remembered it was an E class jutsu. He knew there was two different ones , the one he is learning being the first one. Ryou the looked at Aya for further instructions.

WC:77
TWC:469
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:35 am
"Very good Ryou!" Ayame praised the boy, decloaking her hands a moment and patting him on the head. He seemed like he would be an awesome little brother provided that she was lucky enough to have a family.

Aya reached her hand over his to check for any physical effects to his chakra and could feel a slight push as if two magnets were aligned wrong. "Ah, I see" she commented. "Try and remove the repelling effect now, without turning it into the attraction. It might be a bit hard at first, but just try to focus on the localization of the chakra only."

WC: 104
TWC: 839
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:56 pm
Ryou closed his eyes when Aya patted his head, Not like he didn't like it but just as a reflex. He kept the chakra flowing to his hands. He had thought of most people that trained him his old siblings, so Aya was like his older sister. Ryou hoped that she would leave for Konoha anytime soon. She has to go back home sometime.Ryou was a little disappointed but he knew it was inevitable.

As Ayame pointed out repel effect that was happening he felt it. Ayame gives the tip on not trying to attract but keep the chakra localized. At first he noticed that he was attracting after trying to stop repelling. Ryou kept at the chakra, like a younger brother to a older sister, he didn't want to disappoint her. A single tear of swear ran down as he start localizing his chakra. He took a deep breath after getting better at hold it from repelling or attracting.

WC:161
TWC:630
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum