Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

The Twins and Hitori [IO] Empty The Twins and Hitori [IO]

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:14 pm
Hitori shuddered as his stepped outside. The cold wind froze his skin as the warm sun’s light thawed him. He pulled his door shut, leaving the warmth and smell of incense inside. “Goodbye, Mom!” he shouted as he made his way down the steps.

The walk to the training grounds filled Hitori with thoughts of his new friends, something that formed goosebumps on his skin perhaps more than Kumogakure’s cool breezes. I wonder if they’ll be here today. The thought filled him with both comfort and anxiety.

Upon entering the training grounds, Hitori stretched. He bent to touch his toes and rose his knees to his chest. His scarlet eyes scanned the seemingly empty training grounds. The cool wind stung his eyes, but no one seemed to be around. He sighed and reached for his tin container, taking a sip of his water. The crisp liquid stung his lips when paired with the frozen air.

Hitori maneuvered towards a nearby tree and sat on his knees. He took a deep breath and sat down, unravelling his scroll.
WC: 177
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

The Twins and Hitori [IO] Empty Re: The Twins and Hitori [IO]

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:26 pm
"DYNAMIC ENTRY!"

Komori and Komon had been practicing their basic taijutsu skills in the forest located next to the training grounds. The thick trees made for excellent buffers for their kicks and punches as the two boys maneuvered through the exposed roots and low hanging branches. Ducking and weaving, Komon had been showing off his superior speed stats while Komori had been chasing after him. Komori had the slight advantage in taijutsu from his on the spot training session with Senshi weeks ago, and as such had a more diverse arsenal of techniques which he was now showing off to his twin brother. Komon seemed to be heading in the direction of the clearing, where Komori would certainly lose him, as their current environment helped to make sure that neither of the boys were able to run in a straight line at full speed. In an attempt to catch up to Komon, Komori used the dynamic entry kick as he launched himself towards his brother, who was by the clearing a mere 10 meters away. Instead, he kicked a tree at the edge of the forest, which promptly began to topple over. Unbeknownst to the Hozuki, there resided an Uzumaki genin on the other side of said tree.

WC: 208

Last edited by Kōmori Hozuki on Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:34 pm
Komon watched in astonishment as his idiot of a brother somehow managed to miss him completely, although the kick looked like it was going to be devastating to that tree, Komon however did not particularly care about what happened to the tree. It had no feelings and therefore warranted no reaction, he was however concerned about the chakra signature resting behind the tree, which his active byakugan allowed him to clearly see. As he watched his brother soaring closer he knew he had to prevent this potentially disastrous accident from occurring and raised the ram seal up to his face.

This gifted him with a sudden burst of speed and he appeared at the tree a mere second before his brother collided, grabbing hold of the redheaded uzumaki in the process and once more using the body flicker technique to get him out of range of the falling tree. Half a second later the two were on the other side of the clearing and watched as his brother crashed into the ground the tree soon following to the left of him. After ensuring everyone was fine Komon bellowed across the clearing.

“Komori what the fuck!”

WC: 195

Last edited by Komon on Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:49 pm
He tried to kill me. HE TRIED TO KILL ME.

“KOMORI YOU INSUFFERABLE PIECE OF TRASH!” Hitori stood, brushing the dirt off his clothing. “YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME.” The Uzumaki became red in the face with anger, but he turned to Komon and smiled warmly. “Thank you, I appreciate that. You saved me life.” He turned to the clearing. “KOMORI, YOU INCOMPETENT RAT.”

Hitori stomped across the clearing, rife with anger. His skin, in contact with the cool air, steamed from the immense heat his body was giving off. “HOW YOU EVER BECAME GENIN IS BEYOND ME!”

He stopped midway, breathing heavily. He raised his finger, but bit his lip. The Uzumaki took a deep breath, and his normal skin tone reemerged. “I have never been so close to killing a man before, but you… you…”

Hitori spun around. “Komon! Teach me that jutsu so I can kick your brother’s butt!”
WC: 329
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:57 pm
Komori himself began to laugh at the sudden outburst from the previously shy and reserved genin. So much that at one point he threw his head back in laughter. He even used the clone seal to make a shadow clone appear so that he would have someone to high five. He began to calm back down after he had his laugh and patted his clone on the back. “What a guy,” he said before dispersing his other self. Afterwards, he used the ram seal in order to cross the distance between the two. At the sight of the red haired and red eyed boy’s red face, he began to laugh once more. “Ahhh, you look like an angry tomato.” Komori was not one to be affected by such harsh and totally uncalled for words. After all, Hitori had survived, albeit thanks to Komon. However, he was glad to see the boy want to learn a jutsu. In fact, Komori swore that he would do whatever it took to help this boy progress and take him under his wing, as it were. If this meant attempted murder, Komori would follow through a thousand times over. He smiled at the thought.

WC: 407
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:05 am
Komon didn’t let it show but he thought the uzumaki’s reaction was one of the funniest things he’d seen in awhile. The gennin was fresh out of the academy and already wanted to fight another Kumogakure gennin. Komon knew his brother was more than capable of beating the redhead in a fight but liked the kid’s enthusiasm nonetheless. Plus if his brother did happened to get beat by the kid maybe it would knock the annoying twin’s narcissistic personality down a peg.

“Alright I’ll teach you, it’s called the body flicker technique”

He said before slapping his brother in the back of the head, he was laughing at the fact that he had almost killed a bystander after all and Komon felt it was overdue.

“Knock it off idiot”

WC: 324
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:25 am
The prospect of new jutsu always allured Hitori, but this was a special case. One thing was on his mind: vengeance. And vengeance paired with an egotistical recipient was all the more satisfying. The Uzumaki nodded at Komon, smiling. “Alright, let’s do it. How do we start?”
WC: 376
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:34 am
Komori did not think much of it, and in fact wanted to encourage the young boy to pursue training and better himself in the process, so he decided to step in. “Start by using the ram handseal.” Komori then made the handsign himself during his demonstration. He recalled a warning that Senshi had originally given him during his own training for the jutsu. “Make sure to reinforce chakra to strengthen your legs, so you won’t end up damaging any muscles down there. It increases your speed by quite a bit, but it only works from point A to point B. No zigzags or anything of the sort, right?” Komori then turned to Komon to address him, “Did you have anything that you wanted to add, brother?”

WC: 533
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:43 am
Komon looked at his brother kind of offended that he had felt it necessary to teach the kid, after all the uzumaki had just asked Komon to teach it to him, not Komori. “Yah I got a few things I can add..” He would say with a hint of irritation in his voice. “First off the jutsu relies on your chakra to give you a speed burst, so the stronger your chakra is the faster you’ll move. You won’t be traveling at the speed me and Komori are capable of by any means right now, but the speed boost will still be significant, make sure you stick the landing when you burst forward or you might fall down and hurt yourself”

He finished his instructions cheerfully to encourage the uzumaki to try his best before turning his head and directing a scowling at his brother still clearly irritated with him, this scowl would be invisible to the uzumaki as his head would be turned from him.

WC: 490
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:01 am
Hitori nodded and closed his eyes, processing the information. “I see.” He formed the handsign and focused on his chakra. I can feel my chakra coursing through me. “It feels kind of like a river. I can feel it in my muscles and legs.” Hitori nodded to himself, and he triggered an increase in chakra flow. “Alright, I think I’m ready.” Hitori inhaled, and his body distorted and disappeared in a split second.
WC: 449
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum