Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Slaying a beast! (P- Miyamoto and Shoushei) Empty Slaying a beast! (P- Miyamoto and Shoushei)

Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:43 pm
Spoiler:
(OOC: if it is ok with everyone, I would like to control the beast, it is just a bit easier that way, Just at the start of my post I will make a section on what the monster does. I would like to do this because I am still unfamiliar with combat. Also, as a reminder, you can claim stats on this mission, just one per 400 rather than 200)
It was early in the morning when the young Namikaze got a knock on her door, she had been trying to sleep in, but hearing the knock would awaken her. She would get up, it was only 8 A.M. She should have been up, but it seemed a bit early to be banging on people’s door. Hikari would lazily get up out of bed and check the door, it was a shinobi messenger, He would hand Hikari a scroll and leave, staying quite and nodding.
To Mrs. Hikari Namikaze,

You have been requested to take on an ‘A’ Rank mission, over the last two weeks, pilgrims have reported seeing a demon wandering around attacking/killing them as they attempt to make safe passage to our fair city. While we are highly scpetical that this is a demon killing the pilgrims, we do need to stop the killing, the demon was described as a massive animal. If this is just a regular animal, we as you relocate it to Tachibana Wildlife Reserve if possible. Either way, this mission is of absolute importance and you are requested to leave the village by 10 a.m. this morning. Please, make any last minute preporations and leave.

The village elders,

Hikari gulped, an A rank mission? What was she supposed to do? She was in some deep trouble, she had never even done a b rank mission before, let alone an A rank mission!

At the same time, the young Hikari new she needed to move, and she needed to move now! She would quickly get dressed, have a quick breakfast, and head out the door at a speed of 62, running toward the village gates. Once she arrived, she would look around, waiting for her team to show up. Genin…… Why are there only 3 genin assigned to this mission!

Word count: 308
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 0

Slaying a beast! (P- Miyamoto and Shoushei) Empty Re: Slaying a beast! (P- Miyamoto and Shoushei)

Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:37 pm
Miyamoto awoke the next morning with a slow start.  He dressed in his casual wear as he went downstairs to join his mother in eating breakfast.  There sat on a plate ready for him were two waffles, an apple, a sweet rice ball, and orange juice.  The smell alone could bring in terrors from deep in the stories and his wildest dreams to calm.  He hugged his mother before taking his seat as he ate with eagerness as his mother was already finishing.  

“Today I thought I could take you to see your cousins now that their homes are established and the women are on bed rest it seems like we have a growing family to look forward to.  Besides I bet they would love to see their favorite cousin.”  She said as she smiled and looked back to Miyamoto who was too busy eating his waffle to speak, instead he offered a thumbs up to his mother, which made her chuckle softly.

As Miyamoto finished his breakfast he would sigh as his stomach was full and he was satisfied.  With a grin he would look to his mother as he stood up.

“I will be back, I am going to go get dressed then!”  He said excitedly as he ran upstairs at a basic normal speed so he did not accidently knock anything over.  

As he was getting dressed their doorbell rang, and Miyamoto did not care as he hurriedly dressed for the day before brushing his teeth and fixing his hair, a big grin as he looked in the mirror.  As he came out of his bathroom his mother was in the doorway holding a scroll.  Miyamoto’s face dropped...what news could it be this time.

“What is wrong mom…”  He stared at her as his heart sank when his mother extended her hand with the scroll towards him.  He knew then what was about to happen.

He opened the scroll, it was sealed with an official Hoshigakure seal and that met an invitation or a mission.  He read the details as he found he was selected for a mission that would be leaving immediately.  He gripped the scroll as he read the objectives.  He and two other Genin were supposed to find, capture, and dispose a beast that proved already to be dangerous enough to kill over twenty people coming to the village.  

“I am sorry mom...I have to do this to protect the village, I promise I will not be long…”  He started but was caught off guard as his mother hugged him hard.

“You do what you have to do Miyamoto...I will tell you cousins that you are out saving the world as usual.”  She stated, Miyamoto could tell if he looked up there would be tears in her eyes.  All he could do was nod in agreement.  

His mother gave him a reassuring smile before bending down to give him a kiss before she left the room.  Miyamoto crumpled the scroll as his natural chakra ignited it causing it to go up in flames before burning itself out.  Miyamoto dressed in his shinobi attire as he tied his headband on and donned his gloves before opening his window and launching himself out towards the ground so he could get a head start towards the village gates.

As he arrived to the gates in minutes as he saw Hikari.  He gave her a slight smile before sitting down on the ground.  His demeanor was a bit put off but he knew that the team had to be together as one mind and body so that they could make sure to achieve the goals the mission has given them.  He waited for the third teammate, knowing it had to be Shouhei  since Hikari was here.  

WC: 631
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 0

Slaying a beast! (P- Miyamoto and Shoushei) Empty Re: Slaying a beast! (P- Miyamoto and Shoushei)

Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:49 am
Gonna politely bow from this topic!

I am requesting a void due to 16 days with no contact and no explanation for hold up.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:05 pm
Oh, I thought it was because shoshei pulled out, sorry
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 223500

Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:51 pm

Alright spoken to both parties and they're okay with voiding it since the mission didnt even start yet.

I hope you guys do manage to do this mission in future though.

Voided <3
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:56 pm
Thank you! Sorry, didn't know we needed to void it though you. Sorry :p Although, uf you want miyamoto, I am working on finding a four man squad so that we can do the mission later. So if you want to join, ket me know.

Also, mrs aki, can we get this mission on the main hoshi mission page? It was ment with the desire that anyone could do it.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:01 pm

Done <3
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:03 pm
Thanks so much!

Love you Mrs. Aki!
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:06 pm

Aww you're very welcome sweetheart <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum