Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:08 pmDenkitekiTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 23425

The grand Return of the Queen (Entry topic w/Ryu) Empty The grand Return of the Queen (Entry topic w/Ryu)

Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:37 pm
Sand… the sand was everywhere…. Something that The blonde Chuunin was not used to. The hot sun beat down on her like a thousand flames. She had spent the last several days crossing the scorching desert, with no sign of life besides those she had travelled with. Her pale skin wasn’t helping her deal with the heat. Queen took a quick break under a long dead tree and took seat, taking a moment to tie her hair into a tight braid. She wiped the sweat off her face with an extra cloth she had been carrying and took the last few sips of the water she had. She hoped that she was close to Suna or she didn’t know if she would make it. To think that her would be taken out by nature… How ironic to the girl who was known as Queen. Hanging around under the tree for a few more minutes, the girl continued her trail, wondering if the others had made it.

After a few more hours of travel, Queen finally found herself at the gates of Suna. Her mouth felt just as dry as the desert was as she searched for a gate guard. “How unprofessional.” She spit as no one seemed to be in site. It took every urge to not barge her way into the city and find the nearest water source. She figured someone was on their way, so she stood as patiently as she could.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

The grand Return of the Queen (Entry topic w/Ryu) Empty Re: The grand Return of the Queen (Entry topic w/Ryu)

Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:32 pm
Ugh… This one looks a little worse for wear. He could see the girls lips were dry and her white skin… Well her white skin wasn’t exactly white anymore. Pulling out his bottle of water the ninja would say. “Catch!” Before throwing the bottle, of course she wouldn’t notice his presence before that as he kept his chakra suppressed. “Don’t drink it too fast or you might puke.” The blonde haired, short boy would say stepping out of the shadows.

Ryu looked down on Queen from the top of the gates, he moved his shades a little. Weak chakra, but a fair amount of muscle. Not the weakest Leaf ninja I’ve seen and certainly not the strongest. “If you are ready to enter bring your passport over here, set it down and then back up a little. I’ll look it over and let you in if everything looks good.”
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen

The grand Return of the Queen (Entry topic w/Ryu) Empty Re: The grand Return of the Queen (Entry topic w/Ryu)

Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:11 pm
The girl only had to stand around momentarily before she was notice by one the the guars who stood in the shadows. With her dominant hand, she caught the bottle of water, flipping the lid before taking controlled sips. She didn’t need to be reminded of the rookie mistake of drinking the liquid too quickly, she wasn’t an uncontrolled beast. Even though the water was above room temperature like she was used to, it brought a refreshing taste to her mouth as well as the rest of her body. The girl changed hands to hold the water bottle and used her dominant hand to reach not her back and pull out her passport as well the the papers stating she was here for the exams. She set it down on the table that was near the entrance to the village and then sat on it, waiting for the guard to stop being a pansy and get down for where he stood.

“Is that how you treat all your guests?” She asked, implying on how she asked him to stand back. It’s not like her and the rest of Konoha weren’t expected. “It’s been a long trip, cut me some slack.” She said to the boy before taking another sip of her drink. This is when she realized her skin was really sunburnt. Nothing a little sunscreen and lotion might fix. She reached into her back and pulled out these items to apply why the boy checked her credentials.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:25 pm
With his hands in his pockets, his eyebrow would raise as he peered down. Is this how I treat guest? “Whether or not you are a guest remains to be seen.”  He would look at the table that she sat at. I guess that’s good. “I understand your trip may have been long, but these are the rules. You look strong what if I came down there and you were to punch me in the gut, knock me out, and drag me off to take my jeans (genes)?”  He would ask waiting briefly for a response. “Then my comrades would be worried, my parents would be, and so would lord Koroshi. So, the reason I ask that you stand back is for my own safety.”

He would walk down the gate after that and head over to the table. I know protocol, but whatever I’m not scared. He would pick up the papers and read them. “My names Ryu, I hope you do well in the jounin exams.” Ryu would give Rei back her papers. “Welcome to the village hidden in the sand.” The kid would then make a shadow clone.

“My clone will show you where you will be staying. Open the gates!” He would announce while scaling back up the wall. The clone would beckon the girl to follow before starting to run at a quick pace. Testing the opponents before they start, not cheating. The clone would slow down if the girl couldn’t keep up with him. Once, they were at the hotel the clone would say his goodbyes and head over to the kazekage’s office to report the event.
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen

Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:16 pm
The girl remained silent, not wanting to waste her energy on useless banter with the male. “Thank you.” Was the only words that left her lips as her papers were handed back to her. With a few more words, the boy scaled back up the walls and his clone raced off to show her where she would be staying during her visit. After walking the dessert for several days, the girl followed the clone at a slow steady pace, merely just walking and taking sips out of the water she was given.

[exit and entrance to Suna]
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:33 pm
As the clone dispersed after informing Suki, Ryu would smile atop the gates. "Wow, is she slow. I hope I get to fight her." One of the ninja would turn and ask "what?" not having quite heard what he said. "Oh, nothing just you can learn a lot if you pay attention." 

(Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum