Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Exploring the mind Empty Exploring the mind

Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:55 am
It was the middle of the cloudy day, in the village hidden among the stars, as the young Hikari Namikaze was in her room reading up more on the spiral cyclone technique, she just couldn’t figure out why she wasn’t able to get it! She had been working on this tecnique for a while, and still didn’t know how to preform it!

Hikari hadn’t bothered to get out of her sleepwear yet, a sleeveless pink sleeping dress covered up the body of the slender 16 year old girl.

Spoiler:

Hikari kept reading the same couple of passages over and over, again, with all honesty, She didn’t understand why she was still doing it, at this point, she almost had every word memorized on old scroll. The young Kunochi, who was reading the scroll on her couch in the living room, would roll up the scroll and put it on her counter that was right next to her. She couldn’t believe that this was so difficult! She understood that this was an A-rank Jutsu, probably stronger than what she should have been looking at right now, but still, she had mastered almost all of her other jutsu in under a few hours, and the one she didn’t master that quick, the shadow clone jutsu was mastered in under a day! But this technique, not only was it taking a long time to complete, but it was also taking a toll on her arm, It felt numb and was slightly hard to move. Hikari guessed it was because her body wasn’t used to using that much Chakra at once, and this the result, a werid numbing feeling.

The chestnut haired girl would sit up and would lower her head into her hands, this was infuriating! She felt like she wasn’t good enough to complete the technique, and on top of that, all of this reading and practice was giving her a head splitting head ache. Hikari would stand up and start to walk around her small living room. She needed a break from all this!  She needed to go out and do something! The head ach hikari was having was so bad, that she went to the door to walk out of it with only what she was wearing right now. She would quickly go into her room and change out to something a little bit more appropriate to walk around in.

Spoiler:

Hikari would step out of her room and start going for a walk around the heaven. She wasn’t quite sure what she was doing, just looking for something to do. She walked by the Ninja academy, but because it a weekend, class wasn’t in session, so she couldn’t bother the students. She would go to the training field, there were to many people there for her to feel like she could go train at (Hikari didn’t like large crowds, too much noise) and with that, she would go to the only other place that she could really go, the library. HIkari would take her time, walking over to the majestic library, the place where she spent a lot of her down time. She really liked it, because it was so silent there, she felt like she could hang out there for an entire day without getting bothered. Hikari would go into the front door and find a woman with short brown hair and glasses at the desk, It wasn’t her favorite librarian, Suzako, wasn’t here. With that being said, she would go looking for something to read.  Looking around for something to read, she decided not to read up on Ninjutsu or any other techniques, but instead to read up on fiction and other works of literature. She had spent so much time working on her ninjutsu, the aspiring ninja just wanted to take a break from it all. Hikari would find a book, go over to a nice comfy chair, sit on it, and would start to read.

How long did she get lost in that book, a few hours? Hikari didn’t know, but the story was about a young ninja who fell in love with a kunochi from another village, and would attempt to bring the two villages together in peace. After getting about halfway through, she suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder, she would turn around to find Suzaku, standing there, a scroll in hand.

“Oh, Mr. Suzaku, what are you doing here? I didn’t see you at the desk, so I figured today was your day off.”

Suzaku would giggle and give a little smile “Oh, my young little kunochi, that is quite the hummorus joke! You should know and understand full and well that I do not take any, ‘days off’ as you put it.”

This seemed like a joke, but Hikari Namikaze wasn’t sure, he had said it so seriously, she just couldn’t tell for sure. He would then push of the conversation as if that first part had never happened. “So, I guess our favorite little ninja is here to learn some more jutsu?

Hikari would shake her head, “No, Mr. Suzaku, I am just taking the day off, I am having some real difficulties with my current Jutsu,, it is quite difficult and I am having some problems wrapping my head around it. As such, I am taking a little break from it in order to let my brain rest up. But what are you up to?”

Suzaku would pull the scroll out. And show it to Hikari, “Well, I was in the back, cleaning out some of the old books that we had back there, and I found quite an intriguing one, it has to do with a jutsu that allows the user to enter into the mind of someone and gather information from them, I felt like it would be right up your ally, so, if you would like.”

With that, the hansome librarian would hand the young girl a scroll. Hikari opened it up, and it instantly got her attention, An A rank jutsu that didn’t have to do with hurting people, this was right up Hikari’s alley!

“I would love to take a look at it, thank you so much!” Hikari would open the scroll and take a look at it.

The Eye Mind reading tecnique is an ‘A rank’ technique. By subtly weaving signs with their eye, the user can delve into the mind of their target through eye contact without them noticing. This can also be used on a target that is currently reading the user's mind. The user is even able to perform this on themselves to restore or remove information in their own mind.’

Hikari would stare at this and something completely lost her, ‘weaving signs with their eye?’ What is that supposed to mean? How does one ‘weave signs with their eyes?’ It made no sense.

Hikari would look up at Suzaku, and with a questioning look on her face, ask, [color=pink] “I’m sorry, Mr. Suzaku, here, it says something about preforming signs with your eyes. I’m not sure what that means, I have never heard about someone preforming signs with one’s eyes. How is that possible?”

Suzaku would put his hand under his chin and start to think for a minute, [color=blue] “Actually, I was about to ask you the same thing. I didn’t know that was a technique ninja’s preformed and was hoping that you could shed some light on the situation, but apparently, you are as much in the dark as I am. So, Prehaps we could figure this out together?”

Hikari Namikaze and Suzaku would look around trying to find a book, and they found a lot of great reads, (A lot of new jutsu’s) But pretty much nothing was really helping her to learn this. The two spent what was probably over three hours on looking for something to help her. After all of that time, they finally came up with a short article on it in a book that was a theory. On how this worked. Basicly, it was a list of ways to move your eyes in order to access your chakra network the same way a ninja’s hand signs would do. It didn’t appear that she could use them to replace regular jutsus though, but it gave her the information she needed for this technique. Hikari would thank Suzaku before heading out herself.

(Later that day)

It was about 10 at night on the training field, Hikari was sitting on her back, practicing the eye motion that she needed to do preform the mind entering technique. This was all she could really do at this point, she had hoped that she could practice the technique on animals for practice, but after all the hours she had taken to try to catch an animal, she reread the book to find that Ninja’s can’t read the mind of animals, only ninja’s this way. Hikari was flat on her back, looking up at the heavens while being in the city hidden among the stars. The night sky was beautiful. Hikari would look up into the sky and saw thousands of stars. As she continued to watch the sky, she would slowly start to drift off, as and she fell asleep

Hikari found herself waking up in a dark room, she felt some sort of heavy liquid on the floor, this wasn’t where she had fallen asleep on the training field! Hikari would start to look around and found that this wasn’t her basic everyday room. She woke up looking at a horrid thing that looked like a brain in the center of the room with scrolls coming out of it. Hikari would approach the nearby brain and look at it, she was quite scared of this. How did she get here? Where is here? Was she captured by some sort of Shinobi or something? Hikari casted the genjutsu release technique, but there was no effect. Hikari would approach the middle of the room, where the brain was. She would slowly go up and touch it (Like an idiot) but nothing happened.

At this point, she felt a little bit more bold and approached one of the scrolls that was sticking out of the brain. After poking it, and not causing an explosion, she would open one of them and start reading it,

‘After throwing all of my kunai at the target and missing each of them, I would turn around and throw my last kunai behind me, and to my surprise, it hit the bullseye perfectly. I would watch as a young genin by the name of Shouhei Sato come up and started to talk to me, he offered to teach me about how ninjutsu worked and I quickly took him up on that offer. Hikari couldn’t believe it, this was a memory, her memory of when she met Shouhei! Why was this here? Where was here? She would look around and come up with a hypothesis, somehow, they had gone into her mind! It had to have something to do with the jutsu she was using! That being said, she should be able to dispel this by undoing the jutsu. Without really realizing it, Hikari had been subconsciously doing the eye movement this entire time. She had to force herself to stop and as she did, she returned to the regular world.

Waking with a jump start, Hikari would look around, trying to figure out how that could have happened. She must have been able to use the jutsu while she was sleeping somehow. Hikari would look around, it had to be well after midnight, she really shouldn’t still be in the training grounds. Hikari would then stand up, try to shake the eerie feeling that she had literarily been inside her own head, and start to head back to her apartment, traveling under a starry sky, in the village hidden among the stars.

[exit]

Word count: 2012
Claims:
10 stat points
Jutsu:
Mind reading Jutsu : 2012/4000
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default