Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotYesterday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 43000

One Last Look Empty One Last Look

Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:25 am
The journey to the borders of Haven was relatively short and quiet.  Arashi listened to what Kyousuke said... he was the elder shinobi after all.  By all accounts, this was Arashi's mission, or at least that's what he was telling himself in his head.  He had a mission, one to himself, to his family, and to his country.  If something had happened to Akihana, then it was logical that there would be a threat to Hoshi.

Not to mention that Aki was the shining symbol that shinobi were not bad.

Arashi made it to the border edge, glancing towards the long journey he had to made, and stopped before turning back to see where he had come from.  He waited for Kyousuke, and then sighed.

"I'm going to be honest... I'm scared.  My memories of Kumo are overshadowed by the village's attack.  It's.. it's hard to focus.  This may be the last time I see Haven, or Hoshi.  I might finally be joining the family.  I just... I really hoped that I could be the savoir of my family line... not the end of it.  I didn't tell Tsuji, but a good part of me doesn't think I'm going to make it back.  If I don't.... well.. we'll handle that closer to the village.  Sorry, just... wanted one last look." he said, centering himself.

"Okay, I'm ready.  Let's do this.  For Akihana." he said, kicking of the ground and launching himself across the border.

(Exit to Lightning Country Borders.)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

One Last Look Empty Re: One Last Look

Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:23 pm
Kyousuke wasn’t as fast as Arashi, so it wasn’t surprising that the other ninja ran ahead. Leaving the ninja alone gave time for him to think. With Arashi’s speed he will be better suited to rescuing the queen. She is our top priority, I should take out the people in our way. He didn’t have confidence in the last part of the plan, he knew taking on a village was suicide. Akihana’s life is of more importance than my own. If it is for her, I can find the strength I need. "My lord, because of the vision such pains have come upon me that I retain no strength. How can my lord's servant talk with my lord? For I am shaking, no strength remains in me, and no breath is left in me." Again one in human form touched me and strengthened me. He said, "Do not fear, greatly beloved, you are safe. Be strong and courageous!" When he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, "Let my lord speak, for you have strengthened me."  He would pause after saying that a long sigh following. “Daniel and the Lion’s Den, one of my favorites.”

He would continue moving forward with the last stretches of Haven before him. Always forward, never back. With Hoshi long gone and out of sight, it gave the ninja a sense of joy. When we get back Hoshi will be whole again, we will have Arashi’s mother back. Also, I can finally stop being lazy and do my job.

The ninja continued his train of thought until he arrived at the lightning borders where Arashi sat waiting. “Its okay to be scared, I am as well. But you have to survive, Akihana wouldn’t be happy otherwise. So, even if it kills me I’m going to get you through this. I have faith. And you can still save your family line, as long as you are here there is always time.” Looking back Kyousuke told him about what he had thought before. “I was thinking I wouldn’t live either, but I’m going to do everything I can to protect you and your mother. I made an oath to protect her, so that is what I’ll do.”

Once, the ninja said he was ready Kyousuke nodded and started to move again. “And for all of the people of Hoshigakure!” The giant would say once Arashi had spoken.

(Exit to lightning borders)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

One Last Look Empty Re: One Last Look

Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:09 am