Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

The new genin does some jutsu traning Empty The new genin does some jutsu traning

Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:48 am
Glad that she had finally passed her Genin exams, the newest Kunochi in the village hidden among the stars, Hikari Namikaze, would finish up her paperwork she needed to sign to make her promotion in the ninja ranks official before skipping out skip out of the ninja academy and toward the Kozai Yuki National Archives. As she left through the front gate of the academy, clenching her new headband in her slender hands, she would turn around and look back at the ninja academy that she had spent so much time over the two weeks training and honeing her combat skills at. She would miss this place, but at the same time, it was now her time to go and defend it! She would then start to run towards the library.

On her way there, she would run into the small boy that she had run into before her examination, his name was Jared Shanazuki, a twelve-year-old boy that she had met a few times in class. It appeared like he had been running for a while, his silver armour obvious a problem for him. He was on his back gasping for air. Hikari Namikaze would walk up to him and look down at him, making sure she was far enough away so that Jared wasn’t going to look up her skirt, and Tease “Jared? Aren’t you supposed to be running right now?’
He would gasp for air, and respond with “Huff…. Huff….. Huff…. Why do you care? You some sort of teachers pet? Or are you supposd to be doing this also as your punishment for failing?” Hikari would smile and tease him, “Nope! My mission is to make sure that you are still running.  The boy would moan out in agony and start complaining “What? How is that fair? That damn giant fails me for no good reason, then makes me run around the city to try to make sure ‘I don’t fail next time,’ knowing full and well that running isn’t on the exam. But when you fail, what does he do? Just send you to watch as someone else does all of the hard work, what sort of sexist prick it this…….” At this point, he would notice the Hoshi head band in Hikari’s hands. He would look dumbfounded at it for a few seconds before Hikari would smile and say politely “Sorry, I thought that was a good joke. You see, I actualy passed and just saw you as I was on my way to go celebrate.  She would smile and look down at the 12-year-old. He was obviously mad, disapoited, but also confused. He was a good student, and did fairly well in school without making much of an effort, so why did he not pass the exam like Hikari did? Thos had to of been what was going through the young boy’s mind, and Namikaze would think she knew the answer.
“Well, Jarred, do you remember Yesterday when I asked if you wanted to come over to my place and practice?
”Yeah…”
“You turned me down, do you recall why?”
“I…..Had something else I had to do….”
“Like goof around and throw rocks into the river with Jack, Peter, and Dillion?
“What?! He said in disbelief, getting off his back and onto his feet, “How did you know about that?”
The girl dressed in white would sort of giggle, “Everyone knows where you go when you skip class silly! And we also know that’s all you ever do besides hang at the arcade during your free time. As for how I that was where you were last night, I actualy just guessed and you proved it to me just now!” She would innocently stick out her tounge at this point.
Jared would look at her in disbelief before taking a deep breath and rolling over onto his back and saying, “So, are you going over to your boyfriend’s place now to go celebrate?”
Hikari would look at him with a puzzled look on her face, not sure exactly what he was talking about, she didn’t have a boyfriend! She didn’t even have someone that she had been spending some alone time with even. Well no one but Shouhei Sato……
Hikari Would suddenly turn a bright red as she understood what Jarred was getting at, “He’s not my boyfriend!” She would say, gripping her fist and starting to rain hammer fist down on Jarred, not before he would tease further, “Oh, it sounded that way though from the way you talk about him in class, ‘’ Oh, and then he tried to kiss my clone in the most romantic way possible, and my only thought was how he was 2 inches smaller than me!’ Or, ‘and then he lifted me up into the air like I was nothing! My heart started to race and I couldn’t think straight!’ It’s all the other girls in class ever talk about.”

As her fist made contact with Jarred’s upper shoulder (Which Hikari just realized that he still had his armour on, so owch!) she would pull back and shake her hand, she was wondering where she should put that forehead protector (Because who wears it on the head anymore?) and thought that she might want to wear it on her fist because of that. She would take a deep breath before screaming out “Why are you even wearing armor while running! Wouldn’t it be 100 times easier to just not wear that and get this over with quickly?”

Jarred would respond with getting a little flustered and say, “I Would if I could, but I got told to do this immediately, so I haven’t had time to go and drop it off!

Hikari would look at him and think about what he could do to fix this, and then it hit her. “Hey, you live in that apartment complex between here and Kozai Yuki National Archives, right? I’m heading that way now, so I can drop it off with your mom on the way there if you want.”

Jarred would instantly look at her in disbelief, “Really! You could do that? That would be awesome! But..” he would look at Hikari a little skeptically, “I thought you were going to your boyfr….. that genin’s house and tell him about how you passed.”

Hikari would shake her head, and respond with, “No, we are supposed to meet up in 2 days, I was hoping to surprise him then, and have some higher level jutsu’s to show him when I do.”

Jarred would take a deep breath, before taking off his armor and handing it to Hikari, “Ok, thank you, and seriously, congratz on the exam,” And would go back to running.
Hikari would run over carrying Jarred’s heavy armor over to his apartment, dropping it off with his mother (Hikari didn’t think about the fact that she had to deliver the bad news of his failure to his mom and sister, but they understood and had actually predicted it. She would bow to the family before heading back toward her original goal, the Kozai Yuki National Archives.

After that little detour Hikari would find herself in front of the gorgeous library, it was literally heaven for her. (Heaven inside heaven.) She would walk through the front doors and saw behind the front desk was her favorite librarian that she met the first time she was in here, his name was Suzako. Hikari would approach him and say, “Hello Mr. Suzako! Guess what happened today?” She would proceed to show him her headband. He would look down at it, and smile looking at Hikari Namikaze. “Wonderful,”  he would whisper as they were in the library, “I presume that means you will stop coming here, bothering me by asking me to help you look for books and scrolls, bothering our patrons with your ninjutsu practice in the library, and find someone else to annoy.

Hikari would turn red, she didn’t realize she was such a problem to the archives. She felt horrid until she looked and saw that Suzako had a grin on his face, “Mrs. Namikaze, surely you must know that I am joking! It is rare that we have ninja’s come in here these days, and none so full of life and so willing to learn as you, it is our pleasure to serve you here and help you in your pursuit of knowledge.” Hikari would smile at him, glad she didn’t make him angry and would ask for his help looking for jutsu’s to master.
The two would spend about an hour looking through various books and scrolls, after that, Hikari found a list of jutsu’s that she thought she could learn. These included Fuuton: Reppūshō Wind release gale palm, the shadow clone technique, the shadow clone explosion tecnique Wind Release: Air Bullets, Wind Release Slash, Great Breakthrough, and Scattering Thousand Doves. She picked up these, not one hundred percent sure when she would learn all the tecniques, but it was a start atleast.  Finishing up collecting the scrolls, the chestnut haired girl would grab the books and head over to the front to check out. As she did, Suzako would joke around with her.
”Are you not goning to stick around and practice ninjutsu here?"  He would joke. 
“No sir.” Namikaze would groan back.
”Are you sure? We would quite enjoy having all that noise bothering us, your wind chakra would make wonderful page turners, we wouldn’t even need to bother about that, we could just sit, and let our minds to the work."  He would further tease.
“I did it once, I won’t do it again.” Hikari would groan,
“Well, as long as that is sorted.” He would say and smile, as he finished checking her out at the library. “Well then, we hope you have a wonderful time with your studies!”
Hikari would bow after putting her books and scrolls into her purse and head off to the training field to practice her new jutsu. Arriving at the training fields, the place where she met her genin trainer, and threw her first kunai. It was quite the feat that she was able to hit the bullseye of the target every time (To bad it was the bullseye of a target she wasn’t aiming at.) As proof to show how far she came she would pull out her five kunai from her bag and aim at each one of the targets, and would one at a time hit the bullseye, or close to the bull’s eye of each target on by one. It might not be right on the bullseye, but it was pretty close each time. She would smile and go collect each of the kunai. She had come far from the two weeks ago when she had started to throw Kunai, and was unable to hit the right target. But now isn’t the time to get nostalgic, now was the time to perfect more jutsu.
With that, she would go into her purse and pull out the first scroll that she had, which was the wind style, Wind Release: Air Bullets jutsu. She would start to read it and get the basic understanding of what the jutsu was.
“The wind release: Air bullets is a C-rank ninjutsu which requires one to have a wind nature. Hikari would read out loud. “This technique shoots multiple bullets of air at the victim with intense speed. The bullets also have great power, enough to subdue a whole group of shinobi. The seals for it is just the bird hand sign. It is  performed by taking a deep breath, and using your chakra by increasing the mass of the air in one’s lungs. At that point, you spit the air at your target, using your chakra to further deflate your lungs so they come out at an even higher pressure. It is suggested that a shinobi doesn’t let it all out in one burst, but instead in four small burst.”
Hikari thought twice about this, it seemed kind of dangerous, to fill your lungs with more air than they were supposed to be able to handle, and then shoot it out, just presuming that your lungs can keep up. She would look through the trick behind that was to infuse your lungs with chakra before doing this, that way they can expand more than they are supposed to, but will still be able to force pressure out of them as if they weren’t chakra infused. (And also make sure your lungs don’t burst.) Hikari would step away from the traning dummies, she felt if she had better use this, on something besides dummies that could be destroyed pretty easily. She would go over toward an open area and start to stretch, she was doing ninjutsu, but still didn’t want to take the chance of tearing something or anything. Besides, she liked stretching. Once she had don some splits, 20 pushups, 50 jumping jacks, 100 situps, and other various stretches, she would stand in an open part of the field, making sure nothing on the field was close enough to be damaged. With that, she would preform the sign of the bird, and take a deep breath, taking extra care to protect her lungs with extra chakra. She filled it up and tried to expand the air in her lungs, more and more, to the point that she didn’t understand how her lungs were still intact! At this point, she would hold it in, trying to build up pressure in her body, after a few seconds, she would try to shoot it out of her mouth. It would shoot out, but rather than in 4 short blast, Hikari would open her mouth and just let it all blow out. It gave a great wind that would push some leaves out of a tree a few meters away, but it didn’t have the force to do much to a real ninja. Hikari would take a breather, trying to keep the proper amount of oxygen flowing through her body, before trying it again.
Hikari Namikaze would once again preform the sign of the bird, and take a deep breath, taking extra care to protect her lungs with extra chakra. She filled up her lungs and tried to expand the air in her lungs, more and more. At this point, she had a thought of trying to also use her chakra to help deflate. She would shoot out the technique again, this time the same result would happen, but the air would come out even faster and harder. Well, she found a way to give it more power. But it still wasn’t good. She needed to make the burst down to 4 blast.
She would try again, preforming the sign of the bird, and take a deep breath, taking extra care to protect her lungs with extra chakra. She filled up her lungs and tried to expand the air in her lungs, more and more. This time, she would try to push the chakra air with less of her chakra. This time, since it wasn’t coming out as fast, she was able to shoot out 2 bullets, but neither of which that powerful. Taking a deep breath she would go to a tree and sit down, taking a breather. She probably should of just taken the day off and partied, but she really wanted to have a few techniques under her belt before she told Shouhei that she had gotten to his level!
Waiting a few minutes before getting back at it, Hikari would get up and dust off her clothing, making sure that the dirt didn’t stay on it. She would then move back and try again. Taking a deep breath, she would try to force as much air into her lungs as she could once again, trying to get her lungs to expand to the point that they would be unable to expand any more. Hikari would let the air in her lungs go then, trying to make sure that she could control the small explosion of air. This time, she was able to make the four bullets, they shot out 10 meters before they faded and disappeared, just like the jutsu was supposed to work. She smiled, she got it right that time!
She would take a deep breath before shooting the technique out again. She would breath in, build up air/chakra, Expand, condense, and fire. Once again, it worked quite well. Hikari would once again use the technique with decent accuracy. Hikari would feel awesome, but at the same time would massive expenditure of chakra would make her fall over and be on the verge of passing out.

She would wobble for a bit, trying to keep her balance, before she passed out due to exhaustion. A few hours later, she would awaken to hear a few voices muttering to her.
”Is she dead? A voice would ask in a curious, but slightly uncaring way.
“I don’t think so, but what if she is? Will we get blamed? Damn, I knew we shouldn’t of come here to train. We should probably hide the body, that way we can’t be blamed.”
“Guys? I don’t think she is dead.”
”I don’t think that we can do that, I mean, what if she was killed by a ninja from another village?” the other voice said, ignoring the one voice.
“True, but then what? We could get in trouble if we turn her in, let’s just leave her guys.”
“Idiot! What if she is still alive? What if she is alive and we could have saved her by taking her to the hospital?”
Hikari would at this point have regained enough focus to sit up, and look over at the conversation, but only one of the boys noticed. Hikari recognized them as the boys from her ninja academy class, Jarred’s friends. (The one speaking in white, Dillion, had blonde hair, and a dirty sleavless shirt and shorts. The one speaking in red, Jack, had a red track suit on, the one talking in purple,) Dillion would look at Hikari and try to say, “Um, guys? I’m pretty sure she is ok.
Ignoring the two of them, they would continue to talk. “And if she is dead? Then we are literally doing this for nothing! And then we could be blamed for that!”
“Then what if she is alive? Even if we don’t get in trouble, that is still immorale, and we wouldn’t be able to live with ourselves!
”I sure could!”
“Guys?” Hikari would say, and of course the two preteens would suddenly stop fighting at hearing the voice of a female and turn to her. Both would look at her for a moment before they realized what was being said. They would jump back in fear for a moment (Probably thinking that she was some sort of zombie or something.) The two would draw their kunai and throw them at her, luckily they were both not that fast or strong. That being said, her reaction speed of 95 was enough that she could duck under it the two kunai strikes in time. They would look down at her, and start apologizing.
After a few minutes of apologizing, Hikari would explain the situation that got her into this situation. “I have been going non-stop with this training since I started. “She would explain. “I guess it all just caught up to me at once when I had used more chakra then I had ever done I just passed out. Thanks for taking your time to come find me, and in the future,” her face would suddenly look serious, “If you find someone, anyone,  on the ground injured, you are to go help them, understood?”  the ninja academy students would nod and Hikari would go back to her normal innocent smile. She would then tilt her head then and realize something. “But why are you guys here? It’s a bit late to be going out to play.”
The three ninja’s would look at each other, before saying  “Well…. When we heard that Jarred failed the exam, it sort of got us together to think that it might be a good idea to put a little bit more practice in, after all, Jarred was the best amoung us, and if he failed, then we probably can’t pass. And on top of that…..   The group would get together and sort of shiver, Hikari would also join in, knowing what they were about to say. “We don’t want to have to run around the entire village multiple times.”
They would all sort of giggle, realizing how scary it was and that they all agreed. Hikari would then say, “Well, if you guys are here, want to practice your kunai throwing skills, if you are so horrid at throwing that you can’t even hit me from such a short range, you probably could use it.”

The kids would get flustered, but would nod and agree to take the help. Hikari would smile, although she would feel bad about doing this as well, because she felt like she was using them for her own practice. She would  tell them to warm up as she sat down and started to do some studying, she read the next technique on her list, Fuuton: Reppūshō (Wind Release: Gale Palm). She read what the technique does, ‘Gale Palm A simple c-ranked technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times. The only handsign needed for this jutsu is a clap, and to let you jutsu’s raw power come out of it. She would not this basic technique and would come down to start helping the kids with there tecniques. As they were thowin kunai at the target, she would stand behind the targets (Which is supper unsafe, kids, do not try at home, unless you’re a ninja.)  Hikari would then practice one of her new techniques, the boys would throw there kunai at the target, and she would use the technique, in an attempt to swat them away. This challenge would test Hikari’s stamina and ability to use the jutsu, along with the three kid’s ability to throw their kunai wither power, speed and accuracy. After all, it’s hard to throw against the wind normally, but throwing it against a ninja who has the ability to  knock projectile weapons away with a burst of wind? Almost impossible. Hikari would though turn down how powerful she was using the jutsu once she got the hang of it.

After about an hour of this, the boys looked exhausted. “Well… you guys looked tired.” Hikari would say, panting herself, “Want to call it a night?” [/color] The boys would look at each other, panting, but then look at Hikari.

“We look tired?” The boy would scream out, “What about you? You look like the incarnation of death!”
Hikari would laugh, but then thought about what she had been through the last few weeks. She would pull out of her purse a hand mirror for makeup (Hey, ninja’s can be girls also!) and look at herself, she noticed that her face had looked like it lost weight, she also looked at her body, her once nice curves were now a little bit too skinny. (and to think a few days ago she was talking to Shouhei Sato about how she might weigh to much!) It dawned on her that she hadn’t had a lot of food recently, just mostly energy bars so that she could keep up her training. When she had to much food in her stomach, it was hard to focus, She would look down at it and then back to the boys, [/color=pink] “Well, You have a point there, maybe I do need to call it a night, I will get a big meal tonight for dinner, a good night’s rest, a big meal tomorrow morning, and then I will get back to training.” [/color]
The boys would look at her weirdly, it was as if working hard for them had never crossed their minds, but they would sort of mumble a ‘yeah, whatever’ under their breath and start to head home, exhausted. Hikari would follow after them.

[exit]

Word count: 4210
Skills gained: 21
Jutsu learned:
Wind release Bullets (2000/2000)
wind release, gale palm (2000/2000)
Flower scatter dance: 210/2000
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

The new genin does some jutsu traning Empty Re: The new genin does some jutsu traning

Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:31 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum