Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tenka ChinokeToday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleToday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Today at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperToday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesYesterday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena UchihaSupermen of Science!Sun May 26, 2024 4:34 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
196 Posts - 39%
81 Posts - 16%
69 Posts - 14%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Progress (Dusk) Empty Progress (Dusk)

Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:29 am
The report in Tehiyat's hand was a rare treat, a reason to smile amidst dark circumstances, and the source of the slight smile was predictable. Little Dusk Tachibana had completed his task in record time and with enthusiasm akin only to his own. Darkness was thriving everyday, defying her name and turning into a bright, intelligent source of light that glowed through the hallways of the palace as she played with Princess Kanzaki. The two had become much closer friends, something Princess Tehniyat thanked the Gods for every day.

And now it was time to meet the young man responsible for the ray of hope. Having sent Shina off to summon the Genin, Tehnyat reclined in her chair, allowing herself to lean back only half an inch in her straight backed chair feeling quite devilish. It felt good to break the rules, even is by a fraction of the margin.

The door opened, forcing the princess back into her ramrod straight posture. "Your Grace," Atem murmured, his eyes respectfully lowered meaning he had seen her slight indiscretion. "Ser Tachibana is here to see you."

"Please send him in," The young heiress managed, composing her features into the calm always expected of a princess of Haven. Playtime was over.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Progress (Dusk) Empty Re: Progress (Dusk)

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:58 am
Dusk had been sitting in the mini greenhouse he built in the back of his families home, tending to the small seedlings that had been there. Through the past few months things had been moving so fast for him. For a moment he was in his own world until he had heard the squeaking of the glass door and turned around to see Shina standing there. Smiling as usual he walked over and hugged her as he did to all of his friends only to be told that the princess needed him. Dusting himself of the dirt he followed her to the palace as he tried to get his hair to cooperate but failed.

As he entered the palace he remembered his first meeting with the princess and how he promised to take her on a tour of a lifetime. Though he had been busy he had never forgotten that promise. As the doors opened and he was announced he smiled and bowed to the princess," You called for me your highness?"
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:30 pm
"I did indeed," the blonde confirmed, a small curve of her lips indicating her pleasure at seeing the young shinobi once more. Something about the male simply made Tehniyat want to break from tradition and smile fully, smile like no one was watching.

Unfortunately, that was not an option to the young heiress picked up a folder in front of her. "I see that you've been very busy lately, going on missions, helping your fellow ninja train and... you provided us with a new forest, how in the stars did you manage that?" There was genuine amusement in the princess's voice as she looked towards him for an answer.

After he had explained, she steered the conversation towards the focus of their meeting. "So, how is Darkness coming along of late? I hope she's been a satisfactory pupil."
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:39 pm
Dusk settled down into the chair in front of the desk, making himself comfortable as she asked him a few question, some to which he smiled and lightly scratched his cheek," Well umm...My family has an unique ability to create nature I guess you can call it and I," he stuttered for a moment as he pressed his fingers together," Just came into that ability lately. I have however been busy making sure i've been doing my best," a nod came from him as he assured himself, he was always happy with helping people do things and this was no exception. When the Princess had asked about Darkness he smiled and rested his hands in his lap," Though she was a little goofy and rough at the start, she grew into her own. She learned how to control water pretty quickly and her skills were shown in our latest mission which really surprised me. I have to say i'm really proud of her," the thoughts of training a student of his own filled him with happiness that Akihana and Den both must of have felt when they trained him. His eyes slowly trailed to the folder which due to his curiosity he spoke up," If I may ask Princess...What did you call me for? Did you want to finally take me up on that offer for the best tour ever?"
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:11 pm
The heiress nodded, she had seen the Hogokage utilize such power to build huge structures when he and Lady Akihana had first arrived in Hoshi and seen the crumbling infrastructure. It was good to see the need was no longer for essential public amenities but shady forests. She would have to take him up on his ofer of a tour sometime, more than seeing what ehr city was transforming into, Tehniyat actually wanted the reprieve. But today, as it did every day, work took precedence.

"I myself have noticed how well Darkness has been improving. Aside from her ninja skills, she has also shown remarkable progress in social situations. She and the Princess Kanzaki are quite good friends now." Reaching for the folder again, the blonde smiled slightly.

"Well, a promise is a promise, especially one made by royalty. You were given the task of making Darkness strong and I see you've done much more than that. You deserve the rank of Chunin, Ser Tachibana. Will you take and honour this new rank and responsibility?"
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:37 pm
"That is nice that she is making more friends than me. Darkness will be making way more friends than ever after this." He was happy that she had finally broken out of her shell and began to make more friends. The next bit made him pause and simply stutter," Wait...what???," the smile grinned on his face as he nodded happily and almost hugged her," Yes I will accept this honor and use this opportunity to help our home become better," he was happy. He could finally continue to do his parents and...his teachers proud.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:00 am
Tehniyat was more than surprised when he leapt of his chair and hugged her, the princess caught off guard as she always was by unabashed displays of affection. The nineteen year old stayed still as Dusk hugged her, only he being allowed to do so without the guards bursting in because he hugged everyone. Once the newly promoted Chunin let her go, she gestured for him to take his seat again.

"I'm glad you're this enthusiastic about your new role. You'll be needed to help out a the academy a lot more as my personal recommendation since you've proven such a good teacher. I'll also be forwarding your progress reports every other month to the Hogokage himself. to keep him informed."

With that, the princes finally allowed a smile. "Is there anything you would like to say before I dismiss you? As enjoyable as our appointments are, I'm afraid I have to return to work. Maybe we can reschedule that tour for some other day?"
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:02 am
As he sat down he smiled and nodded," I will do my best to do you proud, I promise. As for teaching I am looking forward to this," his smile could not be contained as he stood up and bowed to her. With that he would shake his head and wait to be dismissed by the princess.

[Exit, claiming Chuunin rank and hugs]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:26 am
Tehniyat dismissed him graciously, at least there was some good to be done out there. Amid an environment of conspiracy and threats, there were ninja like Dusk who solely wanted to help their City grow and thrive. Once he'd left, the princess gazed up at the opulent ceiling, the gold and carvings giving her a sense of peace and safety the princess had always associated with home.

"Is this what you wanted, Aunt Shiera?" the young princess whispered. There was no reply, there never was, leaving the teenage heiress locked in a sense of everlasting uncertainty. How her Grace had managed to rule for as long as she did, the young treasurer would never understand.

She only knew now it was her turn, and if she managed to be a Queen half as effective as her late Aunt, she would have done well. Even if the title of Queen never quite suited her deep down. And sometimes, Tehniyat worried she didn't even want it to.

(Promoted Dusk to Chunin, Exit Tehniyat)
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:31 pm
Approved, Dusk

[Rewards]

Chuunin Rank
+20 Stat Points
+3 Canon C rank jutsu or lower.

Congrats Dusk!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum