Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Shadow a Queensman Mission Empty Shadow a Queensman Mission

Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:31 pm
Mission Name: Shadow a Queensman
Type: Educational
Character Requirements: Genin and above
Mission Location: Anywhere within Haven Country
Word Count Requirements: 1, 000
Repeatable? Not by the same person
NPC? -
Reward: 500 Ryo, 1 AP and 1 CD post with Village Leader

Task:

Queensmen are the local police of Hoshigakure. Despite not being well versed in the Shinobi arts, these men know the city like the back of their hands and are both respected and feared among the locals. Spend a day with a Queensman to see how he goes about his day and treat him with respect and courtesy. Any knowledge gained from this is only for CD purposes and does not necessarily reflect how Hoshigakure Queensmen go about their job.

Miyamoto had a rough go about life after the Queensmen incident in the water gardens.  His peers often looked at him like a pariah, and often times while out and about he would be harassed even more so than usual.  So today he sought out to remedy the situation, the only way possible was to take on the mission of shadowing a Queensman on their daily duties.  He sighed as he walked into the mission office and looked a little defeated as he asked about the mission.  The female shinobi handing out the assignments at the counter was more than happy to hand over the details as she assigned him one of the Queensmen assigned with patrolling the water gardens, Isshin Tamayura, one of the oldest Queensman in service.  With a sigh Miyamoto accepted the mission, taking the mission scroll so he could get it signed later showing he put in work.  As he left he hung his head low and remembered that day...he was hoping that he did not cause any harm to the Queensman he was given the task of shadowing.

“Just my luck...damn it all…” He said as he left the mission station, his head in a mess as he thought of what he would say if the Queensman recognized him...he doubted he could fight one of them on equal terms without resorting to actually hurting one.

As he made his way to the water gardens he began to silently walk through the previous week in his head.  He learned some details of his father, he helped Ayato with training by fighting some Queensmen, met Kenshin the stitched up ragdoll, and was told that he was on track towards becoming a Chuunin.  He was only ten, why was he so eager to fast track his life...was he eager to die...did he care.  The answer came to him via the new voice inside his head, Worr...or well the imagination of who or what Worr actually was.

“Try and accept the life you chose...if you let it bother you like this it will only consume you and hinder your progress towards your ultimate goal...Amegakure must not live in ruin forever.”  Worr said as thoughts of memories that were repressed flashed before him.
“You are the son of Amegakure, the sword of vengeance for those fallen, and the shield to protect them if trouble comes knocking again, but you need to get stronger and believe in yourself.”  Worr tried to steel the boy, Miyamoto found resolve in this inner voice as he softly spoke out
“I will do my best...father…”  He said with a soft sigh as he entered the water gardens

It did not take Miyamoto long to find the Queensman, he was easy to spot as he sported a Flak jacket much like the Chuunin rank and higher shinobi except it seemed to have a bit less to it, mostly due to the Queensmen being the guard no doubt.  He looked at the man,  Isshin was about five foot six inches tall and though his dossier said the man was easily sixty...his body appeared to be in shape and that of a thirty year old adult.  That is when the Queensman looked over at Miyamoto, simply nodding to him.  Miyamoto  knew that the man was just tending to his duties and so he walked up and with a sigh he looked up to the man.  

“Hello Mr. Tamayura I am Miyamoto Terumi, I will be shadowing you today on a mission from the village.  I am here to learn.”  Miyamoto said with a bow.

“Ah...I see, well then young one, try not to hurt me too bad.  I heard what the others did to a group of young shinobi such as yourself.  All we are doing is watching over Water Garden today, ready to take a walk then youngster?”  Isshin asked as he looked to Miyamoto, Miyamoto nodded with a smile as he followed the Queensman.

They walked the gardens slowly, passing over places Miyamoto had never even visited, it was quiet.  There were couples hanging about, young shinobi practicing on small dummies, older shinobi meditating, artists of a variety, as well as other Queensmen.  No one gave Miyamoto a second look, but it was peaceful, which was something Miyamoto was not used to still.  

“You know, the water gardens have been in place since before the shinobi arrived.  The monks that still live here constantly tend to the gardens as if it were an extension of their very life.  It is one thing to have an accident while training, but do not disrespect the lands...and they will not disrespect you.  So  seeing as you are the first shinobi to take up this mission since the incident...I am inclined to believe that it was you that had a hand in it all.  Is this right?  Isshin asked as Miyamoto’s heart sank, however he felt no danger with this man.  If this man wanted him hurt, it seemed he could have easily done so.

“Yes...I had a hand in it, but only to protect my friends…”  Miyamoto said with a sigh as he was brought to the area where the incident had occurred, monks were already repairing the damage done by the trio, but it still looked like a scar on the otherwise beautiful face of the village.

“These monks will continue to fix these blemishes as they arise, but the Shinobi nor our own Queensmen, or even the civilians care...as if it were a chore.  Thank you for owning up to your fault.  There are no excuses here, nor is there anything you can do to fix it at this point, but remember the next time someone or even you decide to have a bout inside this hallowed place.”
Isshin said as a tear could visibly be seen streaking down his face.
“That is all I wanted to show you my dear boy.  It is the end of my watch, today is my last day as a Queensman, and I will join my brothers as a monk for the remainder of my days.  I just hope you take what I have shown and told you to heart.  Now may I have the papers?”  He held out his hand for the paper, to which Miyamoto fumbled for a second but handed over nevertheless.

Isshin signed the papers as he looked back to Miyamoto, and handed them back with a kind smile.  He then turned and began to walk out of his view leaving Miyamoto there in a stunned silence.  Tears visibly streaking down his face as he hung his head low, the papers in his right hand as he clenched his left hand in a tight fist.  He stood there as the wind blew through for about five minutes before actually taking his leave, he still sobbed the entire time back to the mission office, and upon return he handed over the papers and was handed his Ryo.  Miyamoto left to go home now as he always did after a mission, just with a new view and hopefully something new in the way of his thoughts.

[EXIT]
WC: 1202
[Claiming mission rewards]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500