Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chisana Kiseki <3
Chisana Kiseki <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 450

Chisana's Opening Training Empty Chisana's Opening Training

Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:15 am
Chisana Kiseki, a small little student with bright blue eyes and strawberry wine hair, sat on the roof of the academy awaiting her instructors to arrive as usual. A book in one hand and a rice cake in the other, she both read and munched through chapters of jutus expectations, absorbing the information like a sponge. But it was one thing to read, it was another to experiment. A curl formed on her lips as she snapped the book shut, curiosity buzzed in the air around her.

The sun was still rising on the horizon, touching the misty mountains with pink and orange light. Chisana stood with natural confidence and left the book on the roof open to the hand sign page for reference. She'd always had a knack for her chakra, mastering this jutus just might be done before even the instructors arrived.

Slowly she took in a deep breath, pausing for meditation to reach within, feeling the energy, the buzz that made her, her. The strength within. Quickly she felt it, slowly she brought a vision of herself into her mind, just as the book said. Thinking of every detail she could manage. Her unruly strawberry wine hair, her bulky yellow sweater with the purple hemming, her cream dress beneath stained from the strawberry ice cream the night before, her bare feet and last but not least her many trinkets strung on braided twine wrapped about her neck this day. It was the most important to really feel for the image, bring it to life before, well, bringing it to life.

Chisana, once she felt the image strong enough, took a deep breath and worked the hand signs, feeling for the right moment to snap that chakra into place like printers ink!

There was a puff of smoke, and suddenly...

A sad lump of Chisana laying on the roof with such sadness you'd think it thought the world was done for. Chisana scratched her tipped head and peered at it curiously. Glancing between the lump of a clone and her book, she felt awfully...well disappointed by definition. "This can't be right." Her lips pursed to one side and she tapped her chin thoughtfully, "Well maybe it's hungry.." Quickly she reached in a pocket and pulled out another rice cake, shoving it in the clones face. But it didn't react. "Go on, hurry, eat, you probably just need your strength - " Poof! It was gone. Chisana huffed with disatisfaction. "Well fine, guess it's mine then." She popped the rice cake back into her pocket for later and closed her eyes, this time filled with more determination than ever. "I'm not going to fail twice."

Quickly she worked through the hand signs, summed up the chakra, thought of the image, and pushed with her fullest determination. And poof! She popped her eyes open to find...

Two, not just one, but two, fully formed clones ready for action! They popped their fists up, pinched their lips and pursed their brows, ready for orders. Chisana placed her hands on her hips, "Now that is more like it."

"You can say that again," came a voice from behind her. 

Chisana and the clones jumped, the original turned quickly to find her instructor standing in all his Instructor glory. 

"I've always admired those that arrive early and study hard, now you've surpassed this with successful clone jutsu technique. Well done."

Chisana looked back at the clones, released them and responded, "Admiration is a waste of time, such simplistec jutsu of a student is highly lacking in its potential. Now if I were to throw out a sudden thousand clones, now that would be in need of admiration. " The instructor's brow furrowed, but Chisana went on as if not noticing. "But in fact, we're both wasting time. I've already read up on the rest of the jutsu I am to complete." Glancing at the sun, "I'll see you in class but meet me in an hour and I'll have more for you. Perhaps I'll be graduated by then." With that she snapped her book closed, shoved it in her pocket and leaped off the roof. Landing with poise of a cat, she hustled off to the Academy's training grounds to start finishing off the other three techniques neccessary for testing out of this school.

As much as the Academy offered, Chisana was more the learn by experience rather than simply text book. She wanted to spend the majority of her time on missions or training her jutsu, not just text book study. Though she did have to admit her love for books was without binding, there was more to a ninja's life than to be a student. Progression through ranks was what was important, or though she had read. As well she had already been in this village for a whole year and this time was spent with only a handful of days actually in school and the rest trying to assimilate into the busy and populous life a village supplies. She needed to complete these tasks, otherwise if Person ever did come back, she was sure Person would think her useless.

She found herself a spot in the vacant training grounds to which there was a stump to her left where she could crack the book open once more. She reviewed the pages of her first techinique to master, "Simple enough." she stated non chalantly. Fear wouldn't be the word to describe the sensation of prickling nerves she felt. Uneasy? Anxious? Better, but not quite. Whatever it was tickling her spine, failure was never an option.

A deep breath.

She pulled chakra from within herself, waking it from its natural state to something bendable, pull able, useful. Don't fail. Be strong she repeated, focusing the image in her head, the picture from the book this morning. Red robes, long black hair, crooked nose, liver spots, wrinkles in the right place, stretched skin scorched from the sun's damaging rays. And of course shoes...dreadful, uncomfortable things but necessary for the task at hand. She focused hard until she could feel for that momentum, the catch where image and chakra could meet in a mental cross road. Then pushed, guiding the chakra to form the image in her mind and across her body. Slowly she peeked, but the flicker of blue was all it took to cancel out the jutsu and try again.

Again she moved through the image in her head. Liver spots, RED robes, shoes, wrinkles. She peeked, red robes, bare feet. Wrong! She tried again, more furiously. She peeked her eyes, shoes, red robe, no spots on her hands. She hadn't a mirror to tell her how inflamed her cheeks would be. She tried again, and again, and again until finally, at the stretch of her patience and wane of her reserve, there it was. She felt it, the robe, the liver spots, the shoes, the nose, everything was in order, the chakra was right, the image was correct. She'd done it!

Elation stretched within her chest, but the pride ceased before it were overcoming. She released her jutsu and hastily pulled a snack cake from her pocket, hastily shoving it into her small mouth. She chomped down like a starving squirrel. Squatting she flipped through to the next dog eared page. The sun was shifting the colors in the sky, arcing degrees closer, she had not a moment to spare to achieve her goal this morning.

She has done the clone technique, she has done the transformation technique, now she has to master the substitution technique.

"mrkagh" she swallowed hugely, "Let's do this." Cracking her knuckles, she breathed deeply again, calming those nasty nerves and rosey cheeks. It was all in the breathing, mentors always said. The hand signs were simple enough. Tiger, boar, ox, dog, snake! On the last she projected the clone, escaped to the bush a couple yards away and threw a kunai. The clone was perfect, that was a random plus, but then she realized a step too late the most important part.....

Poof. Clone dispersed but it could not be a substitution technique without anything to substitute it with.

"Well, I'm an idiot." She palm struck her face and huffed. Sticking her free hand into her pocket she found what she needed. Pursed lips and determination she started again. "Right, here it goes." Tiger, boar, ox, dog, snake! The clone appeared, she disappeared behind it, threw another kunai and poof! Clunk!

A fat garden snake hung dead under the blade against a tree trunk. Chisana walked up to it, poking with satisfaction. She fished out a small vile and proceeded to collect its dripping blood. "I'll take that." She capped the tiny vile and held it up to the sunlight. "Two for one! Oh what's the saying? Two stones with one bird? No that's not right," with a shrug, it didn't really matter what the saying was. She hadn't failed, that's what mattered.

And now came the tricky part. Her next project on hand. The garden snake had been impaled on the stump and the force knocked the pages of the book off. Picking it back up, she dusted it off and fingered through the book back to the chapter where she had also scribbled many notes and poorly drawn stick figure doodles on the edges. "How in the world am I going to tie myself up?" She yanked out a bundle of rope from her deepest pocket and stared at it thoughtfully. She looped the rope a bit, enough to slip herself through with the goal of tieing her arms. Behind her back is where she slipped two lengths and crossed her arms over each other, pulling the rope with until she had formed a handcuffing knot that cinched just out of reach, still lose she had left a length of one rope above, took hold and yanked hard. So hard in fact she pulled herself backwards and rolled like a squash in a windstorm to her butt. Forgetting modesty and the rules entirely as she felt a trickle of pride from the awkward ability of tying herself up. What uses could this have later on, she wondered.

Successfully bound, she scooted back towards her book. Skimming through the text this seemed easy enough, simply use your own chakra to get yourself out. She glanced at the sun, already half an hour had passed. If she didn't break out soon, she was going to go to class like this. And from the common attitude of the instructors these days, and her mouth, she'd stay this way.

"Very well." She closed her eyes, reaching within and extending her chakra through its focal points to mentally envision the ropes coming free. "Focus...Focus..." She whispered to herself as quiet as a breeze in the air. She released, and was still stuck...She closed her eyes again, focusing the with all her might. She could not be daunted by such a tedious technique neccessary for survival in a real fight. What if she needed to free herself from enemy lines? What about saving others? Could this be used to save others? What a silly thought. Why would she save others? FOCUS! She corrected herself and carried back to the training at hand.

Okay. So breathe. Check. Focus. Check. Generate your chakra, see in your mind the picture of being released, feel it being released, believe.. She chanted within, once more she focused with all her might, gaining that momentum she craved, feeling the image in her head, projecting it to the bindig rope around her.

The air held bated, as if excited to find out just what this little girl were capable of. She breathed, let lose her chakra and with luck or talent, “I did it!” she screamed, jumping from a tangle of rope as if she'd won a lottery. “I am accomplished!”

A bit of wind shuffled the pages of her book. It had flipped to a page that hadn't much more than a short explanation and picture. There was a bold scribble in her hand writing that Chisana took hede, and felt unbaribly weighted.

Genjutsu Release.” Out of breath and a bit exhausted from expense, she gathered her book, kunai, leaving the snake to rest upon the dirt, and walked, rather than her cheerful bounce, back towards the class doors. “Now I HAVE to find a teacher. “ Working with others was always a bother.

Word Count: 2079
Stat Request: 10, unless mistaken
Jutsu request:

Clone Technique
Transformation Technique
Substitution Technique
Rope Escape Technique
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default