Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Delivery! (Mission) Empty Delivery! (Mission)

Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:58 am
Mission Name: Delivery 
Type: Delivery
Character Requirements: Genin team or higher
Mission Location: Suna
Word Count Requirements: 1, 000
Repeatable? Yes
NPC? No
Reward: 500

Task: A puppet master has requested some parts for a new puppet he is working on, deliver them to him safely and quickly.
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t15766-e-rank-delivery
----------------
Hiro found himself to be somewhat strapped for cash, with only 500 ryo to his name. He needed money, and he needed it fast, And what better way to get money than to do missions? So he decided to do a quick E-Rank mission, to get another 500 ryo. He had his eye on a few items at a place called Sakura Corporation, especially some bloodlines that they sold there, although the grenades did interest him as well. He went to the mission board near the hokage building and academy, and tried to find the easiest mission he could. Testing toys, testing food, delivering a box of stuff. Toys were boring, he was not in the mood to eat that much, but delivering a box. That one had some potential. According to the details, he just had to take a box of puppet parts to a puppet master so he could make a new one. Hiro had no idea why he would need a ninja to deliver it, as he could just have a post-man, or someone normal to do it. Maybe there were people after the parts, or maybe he was a wanted criminal, and couldn't show his face in public! Meh, it was probably nothing like that, he probably just didn't want to hire a post-man. So without further ado, Hiro grabbed the paper, and headed to the area where he was meant to pick up the box of parts. When he arrived at the storage area, he found a man waiting there for him. The man didn't say much, he just handed Hiro the box, and ran off. The box wasn't too heavy, it felt like it was full of wood or light metal, and when he shook it, he could hear solid thuds and clinking, confirming his suspicions. Nothing strange about that, those were the normal materials used to build puppets. As he headed out, he noticed the sun was already setting, and the red light from the sun was stretching across the sky, ending in pink, which slowly faded to purple and blue. He never noticed how nice it looked until now, even though he had seen it a million times. He sat there for a few minutes, mesmerized by the array of colors, before snapping out of it, remembering that he was on a timer here. He would then head back out into the village, under the cover of night. 

Soon after he started on his way, he noticed there were shadows moving where they shouldn't be, and sometimes spotted people that matched up to those shadows, seemingly following him. He suspected at first that it had to do with the box that he was carrying, and tried to think of a reason for them to want it. It could be some kind of special design, meant to be used for the military, and they were enemy ninja, trying to steal it so that their village could use it. He was beginning to feel incredibly uncomfortable with them, as they continued to follow him across the rooftops. They seemed to think that he didn't know they were there, which did offer him some solace, knowing that if conflict arose, he would either have the element of surprise, or no one would. He kept watching the shadows, noticing that they were more focused to his left, and seemed to be getting closer. He would suddenly burst into a run, going faster than the shadow, which then sped up to stay as close as possible. Now that it was in view, he could see it wasn't an enemy ninja, but a simple academy student. Knowing that his speed was good for a genin, Hiro suddenly launched himself backward, into the student, grabbing him by the throat and shoulder. he applied just enough pressure to show that he could easily kill, or injure, him if necessary. Why are you chasing me, brat? He said the last word as if he hated the student, when in reality he had no real opinion of him, but needed to intimidate him, that way he wouldn't lie. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! I just wanted to see what new puppet Kami-san was making! He holds puppet shows every week, and he told me that he was going to have a new one this week! Please don't hurt me, I just wanted to see what puppet he was makiiiing! At this point, the brat was crying and constantly sniffling, and was seriously starting to annoy Hiro. Go home kid, and don't chase someone stronger than you, the next person might not be so kind. Hiro then dropped the kid, and continued on his way to the puppet masters house.

Upon arriving at the puppet masters house, Hiro would knock on the door, and see it open, with a small man quickly darting his hands out to grab the box, then welcoming Hiro into his home. My name is Kami, and I am a puppet master. I run a puppet show once a week for the children of the village, including the students at the academy. Hiro already knew this of course, and replied as such, I know, one of them decided to try and attack me and steal your puppet parts to get a "sneak peak" at your newest puppet. Kami did not seem to overly surprised by this. I apologize for that, I hope he didn't pose too much trouble for you. Recalling the quick conflict with the brat, and smiled a little bit. He didn't cause much trouble, and I didn't hurt him if you were wondering. Anyway, I should be going now, need to pick up my reward from the Hokage Building. With this, he would exit through the front door, heading in the direction of the hokage building to pick up his reward. After receiving his reward, He would head back to his house, 500 ryo richer, ready to purchase some new products from Sakura Corporation in the morning. But for now, he would sleep, for the events of the day had made him tired.

WC 1022
1 bonus AP
500 Ryo

Last edited by Hiro Raijin on Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Delivery! (Mission) Empty Re: Delivery! (Mission)

Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:38 am

Hi there, you don't get stats on mission ranked below B so please edit that out of your claim. <3
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:48 am
Fixed
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:52 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum