Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
25 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jadeares
Jadeares
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Genin exam Empty Genin exam

Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:07 pm
Jade arrived at the academy, he had checked the lists of those to be examined today and he was one of them. He walked into the class , he silently prayed in his mind that he do well not knowing what would be coming, failure means he won't be promoted, he hated that and to prevent that he must the exam, he walked straight to the seat as he really hate being a front sitter, there he was awaiting the proctor , he was constantly checking his wrist watch as it seems she or he was gonna arrive late.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Genin exam Empty Re: Genin exam

Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:01 am
There were always too many applicants and too little time. Jisou was getting too old for this. The balding, heavyset man had just celebrated his fourty fourth birthday and come to the realization that his next twenty years will be the same as his last, picking kids who looked like they could survive a kiri Geninhood.

Walking into the classroom, he spied his first victim. "You!" He barked out gruffly to the kid in front. "Front and center. Clone and transformation and if I see you choke, I choke you! Understood?"

(Please make an 800 words post performing the two jutsu <3)
Jadeares
Jadeares
Citizen

Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:51 am
Jade was still waiting earnestly for the proctor arrived, he had waiter for some hours, he was excited though knowing full well he was gonna be promoted to genin in few hours to come but he was also fearful of the chances of failing, failure wasn't an option so he kept encouraging himself.  He saw a man walked in “At last , he is here " he said to himself gladly. The man walked in and barked at Jade asking him to perform the clone and transformation Jutsu, what a weird old dog ,he thought to himself and  placed his hand in pocket walking slowly to the  front of the class room not even bothering to give a reply to the man's on his last word. 

He got to the front and stood beside the man, he  turned his head around and looked steadily at the old man for some seconds before facing the class. He tried remembering the hand seals,  what !!!? I didn't forget this , it was still fresh in my memory this morning his eye swifted around, He started sweating , his hands were still in his pockets, he felt like a loser to the  whole class, he could hear a guy whisper “ he forgot the hand seals , haha " but he didn't give a fuck what anyone of them says, he stood calm still trying to remember the seals, he probably forgot the hand seals because he was annoyed with how the old man had barked at him, He finally remembered it when he recalled the kanji he drew on the wall of his room.  “Alright let do this, For the clone Jutsu" he said as he perform a quick series of hand seals, Ram + Snake + Tiger,  “Shadow clone Jutsu" he yelled as a puff of smoke appeared covering him and when the smoke cleared there were two exact copies of Jade , each standing on the opposite Side with the same attribute and Jade was in the middle, “This is the clone jutsu" he said turning around to the man standing beside him making sure he had seen  his clone  and not looking somewhere else. He smirked “Hey, I didn't choke on this one , I hope you're not gonna choke me now, ehn" he said. Jade only learnt  the shadow clone technique two days ago and now he could to pull it off without any stress. He wanted point out to the proctor he didn't just learn jutsu for nothing sake but had knowledge about it use “this clone can be use to aid my attacks and also for distraction in when am in battle" , he was glad that at least the first stage was gone, what was left was the Transformation jutsu and they vanished in a puff of smoke.

Though, I didn't perfect this jutsu when I used it, I think I should be able to use it without being embarrassed  here, I transformed into my dad the other day, he told me I should get stronger and try to learn more powerful and high ranking jutsu instead of learning the basics, Well after today I think I get the chance to do all that but first let make daddy proud, he won't be happy to be with me if I get home and tell him I failed the exam and for this old piece of shit, he getting on my nerves, u almost. Jade had told his dad before leaving home that he would be taking the genin test today, his dad  had told not to never to let him down, Jade took his chance, in minutes to now he is gonna be a genin, this is his real joy of the moment. Jade stood still thinking of what to transform into , he remembered what he transformed into when he was learning the transformation jutsu, of course it was a dog, a black shaggy hairy dog, He felt the other students would make jess of him as he contemplating whether or not to transform into a dog, he finally got hold of himself, he was gonna do it no matter   what anyone says or do. He let out an unfriendly smile, He did a series of hand signs Dog+ Boa + Ram pufff!!! “Transformation jutsu" he said, a puff of smoke was ignited , it took some seconds before the smoke cleared and when it did, Jade was no longer where he was standing, he wasn't in the classroom anymore, what was in front of  the classroom was a black shaggy haired dog. The dog barked at the proctor “boaww boawww boawww"  no one knew if the dog could talk but at least everyone knew the dog Jade in disguise, some of them were laughing as The dog walked majestically to and fro in front of the classroom. A puff of smoke appeared, it cleared, the dog was no longer there, it was Jade who was now standing in front of the class. “That's the transformation jutsu , it can be used when infiltrating an area or for disguise" he said to proctor, still standing beside him, waiting to hear his next words.

WC: 851

Last edited by Jadeares on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:02 am

So I noticed a consistant thing in your text, instead of quote marks for speech, you use brackets. This is technically incorrect. The proper way to write speech is enclosed in "what you say out loud." not (what you say out loud).

Please go back and fix the punctuation and then I'll reply. <3
Jadeares
Jadeares
Citizen

Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:24 am
Edited. Pls note that the texts I left in the bracket were thoughts, to make it realistic that the character is inin a state of thinking
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:03 pm

Thoughts are usually declared in italics so please edit those too. <3
Jadeares
Jadeares
Citizen

Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:01 pm
Edited.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:44 pm
Jisou watched the kid carefully, just waiting for a reason to fail him. Unfortunately he performed both the jutsu well.

"Fine you pass, take your headband and go."

Perhaps Xyxer would kill this one? Man, that would go a long way to reduce the headache the proctor had just developed. Sadly, he still had a long day in front of him, shame. Maybe he could fail the next one? He could only hope at this point, knock on wood and all that jazz.

(You get 15 stats and a spec. Promoted to genin.<3)
Jadeares
Jadeares
Citizen

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:18 pm
Jade happily collected the head band, he was glad he had pass, he had not failed his dad, he walked out of the academy class knowing full well he was never coming back. He tied his head band on his head and was ready to begin his tales of the legend shinobi
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum