Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Help The Academy [Mission] Empty Help The Academy [Mission]

Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:02 pm
Mission:

All right students! I am Mr. Akari of the Akari Clan! I am going to be teaching you kids about the way of a Genin, so hopefully I can inspire you all to try to become Shinobi! This might have been a lot easier to say than do, considering that fact that he was a child himself, and they tend to listen to adults more when it came to lessons. Plus, this was Haruki that one had to consider, and he was not quite the best when it came to teaching material. But he was the only Genin that was willing to take the job, and the teacher promised that there would be at least one Genin to arrive to the class and speak to them. So it was either him or no one. Haruki had been given five days to prepare a lecture, but he spent most of that time looking for an outfit that made him seem more professional. He failed. Mostly at least. There was a pair of blue glasses that made him seem more professional, and so he took that. However, one must consider the fact that he needed to pop out the lenses, and he never needed  them in his entire life. Was it not the slightest bit ironic that an Akari needed glasses? Fortunately, none of the kids really knew of his clan, so he was off the hook for that topic alone. However, there was much more ground that he planned to cover. All the teachers could hope for was that he did not screw this up. But seeing as the pair of glasses was a little bit crooked towards the left side, he did not really see any real reason to adjust them, considering how he did not need them. Irony was too brutal.

So there are a few things that you need to know when you take the course. You need to learn at least two things, the Clone Jutsu, and the Transformation Jutsu. However, these are bound to change at any time, so… Make sure you learn as many as you can. And trust me, learning more will give you favor with the mentor you get. You will all be put into a pair of three ninjas, normally having them picked out for you. So with that being said, those that you think you don’t like, you might end up having them save you. Be aware of that as you choose your enemies. Remember, we are all members of the Sand Village, so it is expected that you all work together. Very good start! The teachers would nod their heads as they listened to what he had just said. Seems like the Akari was not as hopeless as they thought he was. Provided he got through the lesson like this, the class will breeze on by without a problem. And at this point, who would not love to seem him be successful at teaching. A genin being able to teach was going to be a mentor soon for the younger ones. Haruki had never thought of that, him leading a team of Genin. Oh well though, he will find out soon what it was like. So now that he gave the basics of it, he was going to move onto the benefits of the job, which he was sure that many of the students will love. Mainly the freedom that you are given. Or the Freedom that you are given provided that is much higher than when one is an Academy Student. To show off something that the average Genin knew, he would place his Chakra towards his feet. Then he would walk over to the wall as he continued to speak. Yes, he was showing them a little trick to influence them to become a ninja. After all, he could most certainly use some people for a team of his own. There are many things that you get. Freedom is not quite there, but the benefits will definitely make that seem like the case.  I want you all to imagine the most popular techniques that you could think of. Maybe Chidori for example, shown by the one and only Uchihas who made it popular. Or perhaps you might want to recall the Rasengan, made famous by Naruto Uzumaki. Well then, knowing a lot of things paid off very well for him. The child would now be hanging on the ceiling as if he were an own, his feet stuck on the ceiling. The kids would just watch with awe before he would the address what he was doing. Ah, he loved the mind of a child, it was just about impressed with anything, and he was going to take full advantage of that. Oh? You like what you see? Psh. This is one of the first things that you get to learn. Heck, you could all learn it right now provided you pay attention to your teachers. I will tell you right now, that if you do not listen to them right now, you will remember them when you are just a second too late. And then, there will be no time to regret anything. While they do teach you cool things like this, they also teach you things that will save a life. So I would recommend you listen to them. For those that don’t hear my right now, I wish you the best. Look around children, see them right now, before you might never see them again. Sudden cold words. But that was a smack of reality, food for thought one might say. And so he would then proceed to walk back down the wall and lok at the kids, who now were all paying attention. He smiled, knowing that it was a nice future for them if they listened to their teachers. This time they spent right now, it was an investment for their future. Everything is a building block, and this is the base. Without it, there is nothing to stand on, and the other parts will not work whatsoever. Say Haruki was trying to learn Chidori, and he knew the names of the signs in the proper order, but had no idea how to carry out the signs. Or send the Chakra down towards his right palm. Well then that knowledge is not going to serve him well, now was it? Haruki never had the talk given to him that he was given to the students. It was his own choice to pay attention, and now he was reaping the rewards of his learning in the Academy.

On a different note however, I can’t seem to find a single child like that. So as long as you listen to that, I am sure you will be just fine. There was many things you can do, but one thing I highly recommend you do is to try to unlock your true power. What about your bloodline is special? I remember going to the library very often, and in doing so, I would find many things about the Hikariton, a new element for me to learn. With it, I am now able to make the most adorable and sneaky things at the same time. Imagine Illusions that are not Genjutsu, so that there is no way that Genjutsu Release can be used on it. What purpose does it have then? Well, that is where you have to use your noodle. You need to outsmart your opponent. Think of it like a game, how far ahead can you think ahead of your opponent. Provided you are able to get farther away from your opponent in steps, you are able to have the tides rise in your favor. This game resets when the both of you choose a move, so ALWAYS be ahead of the fight and you will be just fine. Another thing I should mention, you will master three types of things. Whether it be Ninjutsu to Taijutsu to Medical Ninjutsu to Fuinjutsu and all that good stuff. You must do your research to get the best out of all of them. Once you choose them, you are unable to get them out of your head. Deleting something from your mind is far too dangerous and difficult, especially considering the splash effect of damaging other memories. So that is something to consider. Just do your research, just because you are a Genin does not mean you get a Get Out of Studying card. In fact, you are going to be studying a lot more than you would like. But who ever said that the road to the village is easy? Those who heard that heard lies. So with that all bein said, I am almost done with my lecture, I want you all to know that when you are out there, there will be no one by your side except your team. Place your faith in them at all times, and make sure to guard them with your life. The person next to you that you think you hate might just prevent you from losing your life. Of course, I will not try to make you learn things, but I will definitely give you the information, so I would love to see you all put it into action. However, at the end of the day, it is your choice, and who am I to try to interfer with what you all want?

The kids seemed rather hyped up now, standing up and clapping their hands when the lecture was over. Just for the heck of it, he would give them all a formal bow one time, smiling as he knew what they were in for, and they all had so much ambition. Looking over to the side, he would see the teachers walking over to him, and they all were clapping as well. Seems like everyone was satisfied with what he had just done. They would then bring him out into the hallway so that they would speak to him. They had so many wonderful comments. While there was a little bit of comments around the corner, he would then acknowledge the fact that this had been an amazing class, and that overall, he did an amazing job. And of course, he would obtain the bag of ryo that he wanted before then being dismissed. They invited him to stay for some classes if he ever felt like it, seeing that the kids loved the presentation that he had just given to them. The Akari will think about it over his feast of Ramen that he was about to have when he got over to the shops. And so he would no longer interrupt what they were doing, and would be on his merry way. The boy had gotten what he needed. However, there was one thing that he needed to do. See, the prankster had been beaten easily, yet there was now actual theft going on. This sounded like something real fun for him to do. After his real first fight, he was pumped up in getting into another one. Hopefully he would not end up sleeping on the job like he did last time. Knowing him however, just hoping will not do the trick, but it was definitely what he will be doing only anyways. On the plus side, he was ready to attack and defend if needed. He was going to need to set up a few things. A clever trap that involved boxes and ice. Lots of both things. Why those specifically? Eh, they just seem like fun. Freezing someone in ice so that they can’t move, then put them in a box so they can’t see where they are going when they are turned in. Then again, how were they going to breathe? These were things to be considered when one wanted to get their opponents trapped. However, he was going to think about that later. Now was the time to feast on Ramen.

Rewards:

3 AP

1000 Ryo
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237