Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

New to school [Training,NK,OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: New to school [Training,NK,OPEN]

Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:48 pm
Miyamoto was taken back as the shinobi spoke before him, regarding some previous encounter with each other that they might have had.  He knew not if the two were friends or if they were rivals, but it caused him to just stare in awe.  He did hear each of them respond to his invitation to train together.  He took in a deep breath to answer and before he knew it, another shinobi walked up and began to initiate conversation, introducing himself as Jounin Snow.  This caused Miyamoto to nearly gasp as he bowed to the man.  He noticed that Snow took a cigarette out and lit it using his gloves as an ignition source.  Miyamoto took note before coming back to reality.

"Nice to meet you Snow-Senpai..."

Miyamoto began.

"Yes Lucien-Kohai...I believe that my family have taught me how to harness very little amounts of earth based nature in my chakra...I do want to learn Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Kenjutsu though if that helps.  I have always been told that I have a quick mind and I try to be analytical as well."

"A pleasure to meet you as well Shiro-Kohai as I just said I am interested in learning, I can show you all what I got though if you would please spar with me."

Miyamoto finished as he waited for an answer...for all he knew his performance in speaking or in his martial art technique was being judged from here on out.

[WC:243]
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 728350

New to school [Training,NK,OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: New to school [Training,NK,OPEN]

Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:08 am
“That’s awesome!” Snow said to Shiro as he explained what they were doing with the boy Kyousuke had never seen. “Teaching the newer ninja is an important task for shinobi. It is nice to meet you as well Shiro.” Kyousuke said while holding his cigarette in his hand. He didn’t want to seem rude by smoking and talking at the same time. So, after he was done speaking he brought the cylinder to his lips and breathed in the smoke holding it a few moments before releasing it behind him and away from everyone else.

“My rank is jounin, but to teach in the academy you have to be chuunin.” He then thought for a moment there was a requisition form of some sort that could be filed for a permanent spot, he couldn’t quite grasp the name of it. “Did you want to work in the academy as like a sub or something more like a permanent teacher?” The Jugo would say to Lucien, who didn’t seem all that comfortable around so many people.

“No, need to call me senpai Miyamoto.” The giant said with a slight smile. He had been called the same thing it the classroom it still felt a little awkward. The man listened as Miyamoto explained his element and what he wanted to learn. If needed Kyousuke could teach ninjutsu and taijutsu, but kenjutsu was not one of his things. Even when he turned his arms into axes, swords, lances, etc. it was used more like a sharper than normal chop or a really pointy punch. Not saying anything Kyousuke allowed the others to take control of the training. Maybe the jounin could learn something as well and add some good comments into their paperwork for any future promotions.

WC: 294
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:34 pm
"It's been nice meeting all of you." Shiro gives a small grin as he brings his hands out of his pockets and forms the ram seal at 30 speed. On the outside, his appearance is that of contentment but his feeling on the inside are quite the opposite. "But I should be going now. If you'll excuse me..."

At 157 speed, Shiro body flickers out of sight.

(67/691)

[Exit]

[Claims: N/A]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:56 pm

Approving exit <3
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:12 pm
Miyamoto watched the three talk for a moment before he noticed the shinobi named Shiro begin to contemplate some very deep thoughts, and apparently it was something that he needed time to figure out for himself as he began to walk away telling us how nicew it was to meet us and that he had something to do. Miyamoto shrugged as he knew that everyone had some sort of inner turmoil inside them and that it was the person alone that had to overcome it. He watched Shiro leave then shook his head as he took up the place where Shiro was

"IT WAS NICE TOO MEET YOU SHIRO-KOHAI!!!"

He yelled out before looking back to the two remaining shinobi. He got in a defensive stance, as he looked between the two of them, he knew that they could pretty much kill him without much trouble, but Miyamoto was determined to learn...and this was how he was going to do so.

"Please Lucien-Kohai and Snow-Senpai teach me how to fight."

He remained in a defensive stance, ready for anything. Perhaps they would take him up...or perhaps this was just a chance meeting for everyone this day and this was the set up to some great future training for him.
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:33 am
Lucien remained chill as he was when he noticed Shiro's ram signs. "Well then." He thought to himself. 

Waiting for the moment the body flicker would happen, he planned on testing his eyesight just to make sure it hadn't lost any notches any time soon. At the moment Shiro would lift off, the path of his body flicker would be highly defined to the chuunin, easy to see and analyze at least for a moment. 

Next the boy gets in a defensive stance for hand to hand combat followed by a verbal request to be shown how to fight. 

"Ehhh, as for me anyway, sure thing. Just come find me once you've trained a bit more as for fighting, your body needs to be physically ready, chakra control high, etc etc." Lucien said before walking one step to the left at 20 speed. "Anyways, your attitude seems good enough. But will it remain like that is the question. For now, I'll be heading home." Lucien explained before sinking into the ground at 20 speed slowly. The hole left behind was plugged. He went 30 meters deep and sped at top speed back to his house replacing the earth behind him so it didn't damage Hoshi's foundation."

[Exit]
[Not trying to claim anything here atm.]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:36 am

Approving Lucien's exit. <3
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:39 pm
Well it seems I have scared everyone off. The jounin thought as everyone began to leave with his arrival. "Wait a minute didn't they both agree to train him, just now?" Kyousuke asked Miyamoto as he was the only one still there.

He flipped back through the conversation thinking he had missed something. Shiro, said they were both talking about practicing with the kid and Lucien asked some questions on what he wanted to learn. This seemed like basic common sense, but don't you need the student with you to teach? So why did both just leave? Looking at Miyamoto, Kyousuke made a smile. Maybe they meant at a later time.

"Well, even if they left I can teach you something." It would probably be some low level jutsu, but anything was better than nothing and it would help prepare him for the genin test. It was kind of like cheating since Kyousuke knew what the test required. So, teach the test and put the kid on the fast track.
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:09 pm
Miyamoto just watched as it seemed like maybe today was just not his day to train with anyone.  So he sighed, a bit discouraged, but nothing that would offset him on his path to becoming  shinobi.  He then heard Snow speak as he answered with a simple nod.  It was a few seconds after that Snow spoke again saying that he could teach Miyamoto something.

This renewed Miyamoto's spirit as Snow was a supposedly a high level shinobi and a teacher at the academy.

"I am ready Senpai."

Miyamoto said as he stood at attention to listen.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:28 pm
“Alright let’s get started!” Kyousuke would say as he picked a small rock. He handed it to his student as he looked around for his own rock. Holding the rock, the ninja made a one handed tiger seal and forced his essence into the rock to shape it. In doing so the rock changed from a rounded and jagged circle into a smooth cane made of the element.

“This cane can be used for walking, beating, and…” The ninja threw the cane at some cardboard that was being thrown away. Once it collided it ripped a hole into the cardboard. “Now you try, think of the shape you want when doing it. Don’t worry if you don’t get it on the first try, it is all about learning from your mistakes.”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum