Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Roxio Utuma
Roxio Utuma
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1

Teacher for the day (P,NK) Empty Teacher for the day (P,NK)

Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:36 am
Mission Name: Teacher For a Day
Type: Substituting
Character Requirements: Genin or higher
Mission Location: Hoshigakure Ninja Academy
Word Count Requirements: 2, 000
Repeatable? Not by the same person
NPC? -
Reward: 1, 000 Ryo, 3 AP

Task:

The regular Academy teacher had to leave for an emergency and you were called upon to act as substitute teacher. The classroom contains at least 20 students whom you will have to teach and assign homework to. No harm is to come to the children while they are in your care.

Roxio was really not looking forward to this assignment. He really did not like children or kids but a job is a job, and it paid more money than his last job. He put on his regular clothes, not his padded armor, but his two ninja pouches were with him. He dashed out of his house heading towards the ninja academy. He reached the entrance and talked to the receptionist. The young lady smiled and asked "Are you the one substituting for John?" Roxio nodded yes and asked "What class is it?" In turn the receptionist replied "Class 3 C. I must warn you though they do not take too kindly to new teachers. They only like John." Roxio smiled and said "I understand that issue and i will try my best to keep their attention." As he was about to walk away the young lady reminded Roxio "Remember no harm is to come to them under your watch." Roxio stated as he walked away "I would not harm them, but scare them a little. Now that is a different story." Which is exactly what he intended to do if they got out of line.

He was about to open the door fully but heard a bunch of commotion. Barely opening the door he could see four students arguing in front of the teacher's desk. Were these student not monitored up till this point? They were about to start a physical altercation until Roxio opened the door and threw a kunai about a foot away from the children too get their attention. You could hear the kunai hit the wood going about a full inch deep. The children stopped immediately and look towards Roxio. Roxio stated "Now now no time for fighting. Take that in the courtyard later when you spar. Remember though these will be your comrades later. Now go back to your seats and we will begin." The children, not know exactly how to react just stood their a bit frozen until one of them stepped up and said "You are not John and we are not going to listen to you." Roxio smirked and disappeared in a blur of speed. The child blinked and looked around. Roxio appeared behind him and said "I said get to your seat." This scared the child tremendously and ran back to his seat along with the rest of the trouble makers.

Roxio grabbed the kunai he threw and stowed it away in his ninja pouch. Sitting on the teacher's desk, making sure there were no notes, but he did pick up one. "So apparently this was your assignments for the day, and i would assume this is what he wanted me to do." Roxio looked around and noted exactly twenty student in this class before continuing "This basically says put your face into a book, read, and do paper work." The student groaned but when Roxio tore the paper in half the children smiled. The genin substitute was about to test them "If you knew me when i was a student i was all into books and reading. I still am and i will tell you that knowledge is great and wisdom is better. Read and you will learn far more than you can just be taught, though somethings you can other be taught." That is a riddle that he would hope that would stick. He got off the teachers desk and started pacing left to right. He asked the class "What does the Substitution Technique do?" A girl stood up and said "The user replace their own body with some other object, generally with a block of wood, the moment an attack lands. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. From this, the user can use the lapse in the enemy's attention to attack or flee from the battlefield." Roxio nodded "Good. Now another student. What does the clone technique do?" A boy stood up and said "A ninjutsu that creates an intangible copy of one's own body, without any substance." Roxio nodded and added "Yes there is more to that though, but that is the basics of it. Now what does the Transformation Technique do?" One of the trouble makers stood up and said "Allows the ninja to take any form they picture in their head." Roxio nodded "Yes that is correct. Last but definitely the most useful in my own opinion. There is the tree climbing or surface walking technique. Basically you can walk on water or brace yourself to any surface."

One of the girls stood up "I have a question." Roxio looked straight at the girl, smiling, and stated "Go ahead." The girl asked "What was that you did to get behind bone head over there? You disappeared and just reappeared." Roxio chuckled and said "Good question. Does anyone know what exactly happened. Remember i am just a genin i cannot just be that fast." A boy that sat in the corner of the class room rose his hand. Roxio looked at him and said "Go ahead young one." The boy stood up and said "I do not mean to insult sir, but you said it yourself you are not fast enough to do that on your own. Though a technique did help you." Roxio listened intently. The boy continued "You would have had to use something that was a little more advanced. The only conclusion that i can come up with was "Body Flicker." Roxio laughed and said "That is correct now can you explain to me what it entails?" He could see the boy looking around nervously. Roxio looked around at the other students and saw that their were some that were agitated. Roxio could see the look in their eyes, the same looks he got when he was in the academy. Noting the trouble makers mostly, but before the boy continued speaking. Roxio threw four kunai into the front of the trouble makers desks. Not hitting any other student or the trouble makers themselves, but just the desks. This made them flinch and Roxio got a bit mad. Roxio stated with aggressiveness "Do not be angry at that boy just because he knows more than the average student. Those like him will be the ones to save your lives. You should strive for knowledge and not let it make you feel inferior." The students were frozen in place not able to speak, and Roxio quickly put on a smile. He told the boy to continue his explanation and apologized for the interruption. The boy seemed to be not nervous anymore. In fact he held his head a bit higher. The boy continued "The body flicker technique is a high speed movement technique that involves vitalizing your body with chakra to heighten your speed." Roxio smiled and nodded "That is correct. Now who can tell me what is common in all of these techniques that we just went over." He could see a few more students get confidence after Roxio's little intervention with the trouble makers. A girl stood up and Roxio quickly saw that she was very timid. The girl said "The...they all require chakra control." Roxio nodded "Chakra control will make or break you. A high ranked shinobi can control his chakra perfectly and during battle and stressful situations. It is instinct to them, but not to us. I still have a hard time doing it, but i try every day. Then again if you do not have enough chakra to do something it just out right will not work."

"Now we are going to do a little exercise. We are going to do the clone technique." Roxio stated as the class groaned afterwards. He pointed to the trouble maker, the boy who explained body flicker, and the girl who explained chakra control. Roxio said "You three front and center." The students came to the front of the class. Roxio said promptly "This is not to embarrass any of you. I am making a point because you all still have a lot to learn as do i. Students that are just sitting there i want you to watch them." Roxio noted that there was a hyuuga in the classrom and pointed him out "Hyuuga." The boy snapped to attention "Yes sir?" Roxio asked "Can you use your dojutsu yet?" To which the hyuuga replied "Yes sir i can." Roxio smiled and said "Good. Now i want you to watch these three with it and note their use of chakra. Do not over do it though i do not want you passing out." The hyuuga laughed and said "Yes sir." One of the other students protested "Why the hyuuga?" Roxio stated "Because they see the chakra networks and they are taught absolute chakra control and how to use if effectively. I already know what it looks like but i figure having another set of eyes would be better. Since two people confirming one thing is better than just one." The student who protested sat back down. The hyuuga activated his dojutsu as the students created clones. The girl created one mirror clone will little to no effort it seemed like. The boy created one, and the trouble maker created one. Roxio chuckled and looked at the hyuuga who just deactivated his dojutsu. Roxio and the hyuuga were on the same page.

"Now hyuuga please explain what you saw." Roxio asked. The hyuuga stood up and said "Sarah has perfect chakra control there was little to no effort in it. Bryan exerted a little more chakra than Sarah. Scott used up more chakra than Bryan or Sarah." Roxio knew the hyuuga was being nice. Roxio said "Yeah that is exactly right. Now you all need to learn how to control your chakra. Being able to do so you can do many things without being tired or a couple of things on a mass scale. I would not doubt that Sarah could create at least four or five clones with no effort what so ever. In battle that is much more of an advantage to you." He sent them off back to their seats, and he could see the trouble maker felt more defeated. Roxio continued "Now do not feel like it is not obtainable. It really is obtainable, and strive for it. Train for it because it will not just be handed to you." He sat down in the chair leaning back and looking up at the roof. He stated to the class "Now open your books and i want you to find techniques that are unfamiliar to you and when i ask you will teach me what you have learned." Roxio knew that those books have a few more advanced techniques in them. He could hear the pages flipping and noted that his kunai were still in the desks. Roxio went around and got his kunais back and sat back down. He waited a little bit as he could hear pages stop flipping and students start reading. It was nice in the room, and cold. Which was nice as he started getting bored. He gave it a little longer as he saw students close their books. Once everyone was looking around he stood back up. Roxio asked "Now someone tell me something interesting." Sarah stood up and said "Chakra Infusion. Allows one to focus their chakra through objects and weapons, if done through a weapon one can sharpen it." Roxio sat up intently and smiled. A boy stood up and said "Genjutsu Release. By using this technique the user is able to escape Genjutsu they are placed under." A girl stands up and says "Generic Sealing Technique. Allows the user to seal objects away in scroll, the user can seal no more than twenty objects away inside a scroll."

Roxio being satisfied with the answers asked "Now with the Genjutsu release an ally can release you from a Genjutsu as well. Though what is a Genjutsu?" A girl in front of the class stood up and said "Genjutsu is the art of illusion and is used to gain control over and opponents senses." Roxio noded and said "That is corr..." The bell started ringing for class to end for the day. Roxio stated "Now i got a bit of homework for you all. Go home read up on these jutsus and techniques. Learn what you can and impress John before the end of the year. That includes you as well Scott." Roxio smiled and continued "This is a challenge." Scott smiled and ran off with the other students. Roxio was proud of himself as he went home for the day.

(Exit/Closed)

(2,113/2,000 words, +1,000 ryo and 3 AP)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Teacher for the day (P,NK) Empty Re: Teacher for the day (P,NK)

Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:48 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum