Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 3:06 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 3:04 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 3:02 pmMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 2:50 pmMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 2:47 pmMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 5:48 amAkabayashi TerumiMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:24 amShiru IyasuJun TsukikoToday at 2:22 amHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoToday at 2:21 amHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 7:28 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zim Nara
Zim Nara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Zims Stats
Mission Record : Zim's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Shadow Manipulation
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 2000

Sands of Time (p/nk/io) Empty Sands of Time (p/nk/io)

Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:50 am
Zim was dressed in his usual outfit. Black leather pants and a fishnet shirt. On this typical day he also had on a pair of sunglasses as he lay on the hot sands of Sunagakure staring up at the sky. There were rain clouds hanging over head and he could see small streaks of lightning in the evening sky as he lay there. Why was he laying in the sand? Well, he was bored. His long arms are stretched out and his knees bent as he lay there looking up. He had a lot on his mind! Maybe he should have been at home writing a song, or maybe he should be out training, but much like one of his friends he had a very small circle of friends and he wasn't big on hanging out with people.
He was actually hoping to expand his small circle of friends and as these thoughts ran through his mind, the sky above rumbled as it streaked with more lightning! Maybe he should move inside, but he was to comfortable and too lazuy to really get up and move at the moment!
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Sands of Time (p/nk/io) Empty Re: Sands of Time (p/nk/io)

Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:22 am
Nobu heads out into the sands, doing a light jog around the village. Keeping himself in top fighting shape was very important to the young shinobi. He wasn't breaking much of a sweat, and the cool night air was rather refreshing. A familiar smell hung heavy in the air, something Nobu hadn't smelled in a while. It smelled like it was going to rain! 

Running over to the nearest open area, Nobu looks to the sky across the desert. This was almost the happiest he had been, at least because of the weather at least. Not removing his eyes from the beauty of the storm that was coming, Nobu stumbles over someones foot as he walks toward the desert. 

Looking down, he sees a young man, not much older than Sakaiza it looks lying in the sand. "Oh, I didn't see you there! I'm very sorry about that. I guess the storm had me enthralled, as I haven't seen rain in...." Nobu thinks back to the land of his birth as he trails of with his words, "Well, it has been a long time."

Nobu is a small boy, only around five feet tall and of a slender build. It would be rather difficult to see how thin he was under his heavy grey cloak that he wears at all times, his hood down.
Zim Nara
Zim Nara
Genin
Genin

Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:34 am
Zim was quite comfortable watching the lightning nearly entranced by it when he was suddenly startled leaning up on his elbows as he stared at the figure that just stumbled over his feet! He quickly got to his own feet looking at the figure as he apologized. Zim kind of shrugged it off as he listened to the reason the person fell over him. 
"Rain is quite nice and the lightning show is beautiful this evening. My name is Zim....Zim Nara, and who are you?" He asked him politely figuring since they had just had a literal run in they may as well introduce themselves. So far this person seemed to be nice and even though he seemed to enjoy talking, Zim decided to exchange pleasantries and have a conversation with him, he did need to get use to having conversations with people.
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:31 am
Nobu eyes up the person, not recognizing them but spotting their Suna headband. There were ninja from the Leaf here, and so he seemed to check the headband before anything else. They weren't someone that Nobu had recognized, and therefore Nobu would begin to introduce himself to his fellow Suna comrade. "Oh, hi Zim. I am Nobu Sen Katto. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Looking up into the sky, he continues to enjoy the storm, breathing in the refreshing air and nearly forgotten scents. "So Zim, what brings you out here? Just enjoying the weather?" Nobu curiously asks, all the while not removing his eyes from the storm clouds. He didn't seem to be trying to be rude, more that he really enjoyed gazing up at it, a reminder that beauty can be found even here in the middle of a desert.
Zim Nara
Zim Nara
Genin
Genin

Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:07 am
He listened as Nobu introduced himself. Clearly the young man meant no harm as Zim brushed the sand off his leather pants he looked up and felt a raindrop! “It’s nice to meet you to Nobu, I am out here trying to stay out of the house for a while. My parents feel I am indoors to much. I am a musician and prefer to play guitar, but they want me to get out, to train and to meet people, so therefore, here I am! The clouds caught my eye and I thought I would lay here and meditate while the storm moved in.” Zim said as he looked at the kid.
“So you wanna train? O go grab a bite to eat or drink? I'm game for whatever at this point.” He asked as thunder rolled and a few raindrops began to fall. Maybe a Thunderstorm would add to the training if they did so, or if they just watched the storm and went and got a drink or something at least he was getting a social life of some kind and not in his room at home.
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:29 pm
Nobu maintains a smile, starting to grin ear to ear upon the thought of training. Nobu was always up for some training, though he hadn't trained with this particular person before. Was Zim going to be too much? He didn't give off that feel that others like Nobunaga, the feel of an intimidating Shinobi. Nobu could very well be wrong though, so he wouldn't underestimate this Zim Nara.

"What would you like to train? I'm afraid I don't know much in the sense of a variety of techniques. If you want to practice some Taijutsu I might be able to show you some things. What types of training do you seek, and what have you been through so far?" Nobu would ask casually to the older guy standing before him, hoping to help gauge where he was at before going into a full spar or anything like that.

He spoke of not getting out much, but he might practice regularly at his home.
Zim Nara
Zim Nara
Genin
Genin

Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:01 am
Zim listened closely as the boy spoke. Seemed to him that they both knew different things and nothing similar. This would be a wonderful learning opportunity for Zim and of course Nobu. With a smile on his face Zim looked up and at the rain clouds then out towards the area of the training grounds."How about we just spar and brush up on what we already know, who knows, maybe we get to learn new things from each other! That's how it works right?" Zim asked. This definitely did beat playing guitar in his bedroom, maybe his parents were right, he needed to get out and meet people! Zim began to walk towards the training area and notioned for the by to follow him.
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:40 am
Nobu would follow, nodding while Zim spoke of brushing up on their skills. Nobu was always up for some practice, and would smile at the thought. He wondered what the other shinobi would use? Would he use Ninjutsu? Nobu noted the slight change in his face when he heard that Nobu had known primarily Taijutsu, but he didn't know if that was because he also knew Taijustu and was excited to test his own skill, or if it was because he didn't know much in the way of Taijutsu and sought to learn from the young Genin.

A battle in the rain.... Nobu lifts his face to the sky as they reach the training grounds. The storm managed to make its way here, raindrops falling on Nobu's face. It was almost a forgotten feeling to him. The feeling of fresh rain on his face was something that no shower or anything could truly simulate. It was calming. 
Readying his stance, Nobu shouts out, "I'm ready whenever you are! This should prove to be fun!"

OoC: Sorry about the delay on this, Zim. I forgot to update it and then I was away for a bit for personal stuff. Hope you still wanna knock out this thread.
Zim Nara
Zim Nara
Genin
Genin

Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:17 pm
Ooc: But of course!! I was away on personal business recently as well and was unable to post. I am now able to reply to topics tonight.
Zim Nara
Zim Nara
Genin
Genin

Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:59 am
Even with the torrent of rain beginning to fall Zim led the boy to the training grounds. As Nobu prepared to fight a once intense stare became a smile on Zims face. With the consistent flashes of lightening,  their were still shadows. They wouldn't last long so he would have to move quickly! And quickly he did! He watched as the boy took a stance at the same time the lightning strick and he saw a shadow and with one quick hand sign he attempted. To make the shadow wrap around him! Unfortunately. As the lightning disappeared the shadow quickly dissipated as well!  Fuck!  He now waited on the boy to make a move.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum