Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 53%
48 Posts - 13%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Leaf hits the Sand (p, nk Haru) Empty Leaf hits the Sand (p, nk Haru)

Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:01 pm
As Kyson was heading towards the training grounds, he thought it would be a good idea to get a quick bite to eat. But nothing big, since he's been constantly training everyday for the exams. He's not even sure what the next phase is, but whatever it is. He'll make sure he is ready. He has on his normal attire, black trench coat, black sweat pants, white tee, and some sandals. He always wears his headband on his right arm, on his bicep. He begins to head over to the same dumpling stand he always goes to. The person works and owns it, knows Kyson very well. He's basically his best customer. Kyson doesn't just love this dumpling stand because of the taste, but because its a close distance to the training grounds. So its very convenient. 

"Hey there old man." Kyson says as he approaches the stand. He notices Kyson quickly as he waves to the boy. The man named was Mari. The father of Amari and Kamari, who Kyson is very good friends with. Kyson still thought it was lame they all had similar names but oh well.

"I see your about to get some training in... That reminds me, word on the street is you passed the written exams. And you had the highest score on it as well." Mari said to Kyson. He still isn't used to being talked about around the village. But he guess it can't be helped.

"Yeah, caught me by surprised. There were some difficult questions on there, but I was still able to pull through. I'll take 6 dumpling by the way." Kyson said responding to Mari and shortly placing his order after. The man already had the batch ready as he put the six dumplings in a bag. As Kyson reached to give the man Ryo, the man spoke.

"No need kid, this one is on the house. You can say this is a gift for you passing your exams." Mari said to Kyson. Kyson would nod as he put his Ryo back in his pocket. "But next time your definitely paying though.. I don't play that shit. This is just a special occasion." Mari said with a smirk to Kyson. He was joking around and serious at the same time. Kyson like the man's sense of humor though. As he took the dumplings, he would begin to walk off.

"Ha ha, alright old man, see you around." Kyson said with a light laugh. Mari was waving as Kyson began to walk away.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

Leaf hits the Sand (p, nk Haru) Empty Re: Leaf hits the Sand (p, nk Haru)

Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:33 am
Haru still had not been in Sunagakure no Sato for very long and yet he was starting to get more adjusted to the area, after all this was nothing compared to most of the training he'd been through back home. It'd been a while since he'd taken the time to really train and keep his skills sharp considering his time on stand by and so he was making his way towards what he had heard was the Suna training grounds. One thing that told him he wasn't far off was this dumpling stand he'd been told was near the grounds. Hopefully that would prove to be true.

Walking by the stand he'd hear the conversation going on and, while he wasn't hungry and planned to keep making his way towards the training grounds, the talk of getting the highest score on the exams interested Haru. He slowly continued to walk while listening to the end of the conversation, at this point he came up with an idea of testing out the native ninja. 

As the young ninja left the stand Haru would turn back around towards the ninja. "Hey there, couldn't help but overhear that you score the highest on the written test of the exams?" he ask using this as a chance to see if he could get a spar.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:55 am
As Kyson was walking with his bag of dumplings in his hand. He waved back at Mari as he was walking away. He wasn't aware of the guy that was walking near him. Kyson could have easily sensed his chakra signature, but he was so focused on the dumplings, he wasn't paying attention. He looked over towards the guy as he spoke. He asked if Kyson really had the highest score on the exams. Kyson was honored by the achievement, but it didn't matter to him unless he made it past the next phase of the exams. 

"Yeah, I also heard only three people passed. I scored a 95 and we needed a 90 to pass. It was pretty tough." Kyson would say the guy. As he took out a dumpling out of his bag and getting ready to eat it. He would stop his hand right before he puts the dumpling in his mouth. Kyson would notice his headband if he was wearing one. Noticing he was from konoha. What's konoha doing here? Maybe he's just here to visit.

"Hey.. your from konoha? I was just up there not too long ago to speak with your Hokage. Its a pretty nice village. So what brings you to Suna." Kyson would say to the guy. He was curious as to why he was visiting, even though the two villages are allied. So simply saying he just felt like coming here would be a good enough reason for Kyson.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen

Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:27 am
Well it seemed as though Suna's written test was a lot harder than Konoha's written test, Haru might've considered the idea that perhaps Suna didn't have the brightest bunch of ninja; however, the suna ninja had mentioned the passing score was 90. Even though everyone taking the test in Konoha had passed they also didn't have to deal with such high standards on the test. 'Next year the Hokage needs to get stricter.' which was a true thing for Haru to think about after all if they didn't hold high standards like other villages then they'd fall behind other villages by sending ninja that aren't truly ready.

"Well good job then, guess we need to up our standards in Konoha." he'd respond with a laugh before listening to what the ninja had to say and ask next which pertained to why Haru was here in Suna and not in Konoha. "Yeah, our new Hokage is something else. I'm here on business to deliver some letters to the Kazekage and assist with the next part of the exams. You'll probably see a lot more Konoha ninja soon." he probably could have left most of that out but there was no reason to keep secrets around allied ninja.

"I'm Haru Glory by the way, nice to meet ya." he nearly forgot to get some basic formalities out of the way, giving a light bow to the suna ninja while providing his own name.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:05 pm
As the guy was talking, he stated he was here on business to deliver some letters to lord Kazekage. He also stated he would assist in the next part of exams. Kyson wasn't expecting that, to meet an instructor on the next part of the exams. From him saying that, Kyson assumed he was at least a Jounin. It wouldn't make sense if a Chunin was to instruct a Jounin exams. He also mentioned other Konoha shinobi here. That's odd, Kyson never seen any yet. Unless they just arrived or if there wasn't that much that showed up. Besides, only three Suna ninja passed the first part. Maybe it was the same for Konoha.

"Thanks... So your really helping out with the next part of exams? If you don't mind me asking, what's the next part like? Or is it a secret?" Kyson would ask the shinobi. Shortly, he would introduce himself as Haru Glory. An Ironic last name, Kyson thought. Almost as ironic as Royalty. 

"My name's Kyson Hozuki, nice to meet you as well." Kyson would say with a slight smirk.

"I'm on my way to the training grounds, to work on some conditioning and other things. Been everyday since I passed the first part. I just always feel there's something I need to work on, especially to reach my goal." Kyson would say to Haru. He would slowly reach in his bag and eat a couple of his dumplings.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen

Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:31 pm
Haru already knew that the participants weren't suppose to know about the full scale of the next part of the exams; however, giving a hint was allowed and considering that Suna had home advantage it wouldn't matter much. "Well, I can't give you full details, but it will be hard and based on surviving harsh conditions." that was the best way to vaguely explain the situation.

After that the ninja introduced himself as Kyson Hozuki and mentioned going to do some training. The mindset that Kyson had impressed Haru, there was always more to work on and more areas to improve on no matter how advanced the person. "There will always be things to improve and get better at, so you're definitely on the right path." 

"How about I join you and have a little spar?" he'd offer to go and do some training with Kyson.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:13 pm
After Kyson asked what the second part of the exams would be like. Haru stated it had to deal with surviving. Kyson was aware the second part was taking place in Suna, so it must deal with surviving in the desert or something. Or maybe a place they don't know about that is located in Suna. But he wasn't going to think too much about it, right now he's just focusing on getting stronger. Kyson would then introduce himself to Haru and state his purpose for being around this part of Suna. He told him that he was getting some training done at the training grounds. Haru was impressed with the young chunin's efforts. The way he spoke about Kyson being on the right path. Those words reminded him of his sensei back in Kumo. That statement almost took him back on memory lane. On top of that, whenever he thinks about Kumo, it becomes a real touchy subject for him to handle. So he tries not to think about it. 

"A spar? It would be an honor to spar with a Leaf shinobi. training on your own gets boring a lot anyway." Kyson said as he was on his way to the training grounds. As he entered, if Haru was to follow him. He would walk towards the middle of the training grounds and wait for him to catch up if was a little far behind.

"Alright." Kyson said as he stretched his arms a little as he was getting prepared for a spar. Hopefully this spar doesn't get out of control like the spar he had with a shinobi of the sand. His last opponent had a curse seal on him and looked as if he was willing to kill Kyson. Kyson had to stop the battle before it got out of hand. What had been a friendly spar was close to being a death match. So hopefully this one goes a lot easier than that one.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen

Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:55 pm
Haru realized that while he was getting a better picture of Sunagakure no Sato, he had forgotten about going and visiting the Kazekage first. Turning to Kyson as they made their way to the training grounds he'd bow slightly. "Sorry, I forgot that I still need to speak with the Kazekage about some important things. Perhaps we can spar later?" he'd ask for the spar to wait. Regardless of the answer he still had to go and thus he'd make his way to the office.

[My bad dude, I'm busy af. Will try to have a spar between at some point xD]

[Exit]
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:42 pm
As Kyson heard Haru say he had to speak to Lord Kazekage. There was no choice but to stop the fight. Kyson was really looking forward to train with a high ranked Konoha shinobi. But maybe some other time. 

"No problem, I'm sure your a pretty busy guy." Kyson said as he casually walks away. It was now time to get back to some solo training. 

(I understand, its all good lol)

(EXIT)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:14 pm
Bump
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum