Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1660

Tatsurama Senju's Genin Exam Empty Tatsurama Senju's Genin Exam

Mon May 09, 2016 5:58 pm
Tatsurama had been waiting for this day for a long time. The day he would take the Genin exams! He had prepared for a long time, learning multiple jutsu, including the two required to pass. He had learned four jutsu for this, the two required, then Genjutsu release, and Earth Release: Rock Section Cane. He was ready.

Tatsurama walked into the academy, past the hallway and into the Genin Exams room. The proctor was already waiting, and he guessed he would get right to it. He did a few stretches, to prepare for his stressful examination. Hoping he wouldn't break down mid-way due to failing the jutsu. "The first jutsu i will be doing, is the Clone Jutsu." He stood forward and began to focus. If he failed now, he would have to remain an academy student for who knows how long. He closed his eyes, and formed the Handsigns necessary. A poof of smoke appeared next to him as he opened his eyes hoping a perfect clone would appear from out of it. A moment later the poof disappeared showing a clone of himself. It had the exact image, no differences, and began to move around and function normally. All thanks to his training he put in.

Tatsurama let out a brief sigh of relief, glad he had not failed that jutsu. "Now i will move on to the Transformation Jutsu." Looking around for something to transform into, and not wanting to transform into the proctor, he glanced at one of the desks, and transformed into it, showing a desk where he had stood, after the poof cleared. After waiting a few moments of his life as a school desk, he decided it were sufficient enough time to tell if he had mastered this technique. Another small poof appeared and he turned back into himself again, hoping the proctor wouldn't be annoyed by the lame transformation he chose.

"Hahah, i guess i could've transformed into something cooler, but hey i mean it fit in with the classroom's background hah." He then glanced over around the room, looking for something else to transform into. Perhaps he could transform into an animal. He began to recall the details of the cat that hangs around his house, and closed his eyes and began to form the handsigns. "Okay, here goes nothing!" another poof appeared, this time showing a cat lying down on the floor of the classroom. It had close to the same features as the cat from around his house, but a few different ones as he could not quite remember the entire appearance of the cat. Nonetheless, it did indeed look like a real cat.

A few moments of being a cat later, he poofed and became himself again. "Alright i think that shows my divine skill with this technique." He joked, hoping to get the proctor on their good side. "Now, i will move on to the next jutsu i have since learned, Genjutsu Release." Although he couldn't use a real genjutsu to trap himself into, he decided he would explain the steps while doing them internally with his jutsu. He formed the required handseal, and began to focus on his chakra inside his chakra system. "First i will gather some chakra to use as the disturbing force." He said as it began to mold in his system. "Next, i will use it to disrupt my chakra system, as Genjutsu takes control of that, and once i have disrupted it, i can dispel the Genjutsu and return to my sense." He briefly added, "If i figure out i am in one of course Haha." He then began to disrupt his chakra system with the chakra he had gathered briefly. He began to feel a small tingling sensation as it occurred, showing he had done it correct, although only to himself from that.

"And now finally, the final Jutsu i have learned just awhile ago, Earth Release: Rock Section Cane." He realized he would need to use the earth from the classroom, hoping the proctor wouldn't get mad for making it dirty. He began to close his eyes again and form the handseal in his right arm. He began by molding chakra into his hand, and then after a sufficient amount had been gathered, began to use the change in chakra nature to change the chakra into Earth Release chakra. After doing so, he opened his eyes, releasing the chakra causing earth to begin to mold together into a staff/cane next to him. "This is the jutsu, it can be thrown, or used in conjunction with Taijutsu in fighting. It is very durable and could do some damage if i hit someone with it." He formed the handsigns for the Clone Jutsu again, and began to swing it around with Taijutsu attacks while the clones evaded it. After a moment he de-activated the jutsu, having it crumble into earth onto the floor, and the clones poofed and disappeared.

"That was my final jutsu. Thank you for waiting for me to perform them, and i hope you will be merciful on my results." He said hoping he passed.

WC: 858
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tatsurama Senju's Genin Exam Empty Re: Tatsurama Senju's Genin Exam

Mon May 09, 2016 6:16 pm

Your exam needs to be proctored by someone but I'll approve it this time. Please read the rules/see examples of other topics next time.

Approving genin status, you get 15 stats and a free spec <3
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Mon May 09, 2016 6:17 pm
Alright thanks. Yeah i asked a few people if i did this if it would be fine, and they all said yeah. Sorry haha.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon May 09, 2016 6:19 pm

When in doubt, always check with a staff member. Feel free to PM me anytime you need help with anything. <3
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Mon May 09, 2016 6:19 pm
Alright thanks!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum