Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Annihilation of Laziness [NK, P, All Hoshi Nin] Empty Annihilation of Laziness [NK, P, All Hoshi Nin]

Wed May 04, 2016 8:12 pm
The next day after finalizing the wind gale jutsu that he had created he then felt as though he was on a role, he figured he should start another jutsu utilizing his wind nature that was like a projectile, but couldn’t be caught or used against him. Thinking of this he knew that wind bullets would be the best way to go, they were fast direct and could close distance forcing an opponent to evade or block using their time. With this being said he had his mind set on this jutsu. First before anything he knew he had to analyze the jutsu to become capable of using it without wasting his chakra over and over again. 

With wind bullets many things are possible, one of which is the basic way of shooting them at someone, when the dodge I will most likely follow up with one more round of long range attacks that will help me close the distance with my ninjato. Using it at close range would be pretty deadly as well because it would lower the time they have to dodge the attack in the first place. Although, most of my long range attacks are meant to miss it would be better if some were able to hit. I guess i could spread them out as if they were some sort of shotgun or fire them one at a time which could be more precise in having the enemy move the way i want. The sign for it is bird which is good for me. When there are less hand seals the jutsu becomes better because you can do it in a quicker time. Although it might be weaker than another jutsu with more handsigns it does allow for more flexibility. Also, I imagine I will be facing many fast opponents that can blitz me at any time and immediately disrupt my sign weaving.” Atem said.

Hm, now time to figure out how to produce the jutsu itself. Since it only takes one sign that means that the jutsu is obviously concentrated one way. The bird sign is used as a specific pathway for the chakra to go and be released which is the mouth. That is how the bullets are released, meaning there must be a chakra point in the mouth that allows for this jutsu to accumulate there. Hm, there wasn’t really much to analyze so I kinda feel like I won’t get this down. Some things just need to be done in battle.” The pale faced ninja said rubbing the back of his head.

While he was trying to figure out who to train with he began to walk around the seemingly dry, humid place that consisted of golden sand that could rival the stars. Grains would begin to roll as the wind picked up symbolizing the boredom of Atem as he continued to walk around the outskirts of Hoshi hoping to find a training ground or people at that.

[WC 496]
[Don't mind the dialogue. It was a failed attempt at beginning the training]
Taikeo Shen
Taikeo Shen
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Annihilation of Laziness [NK, P, All Hoshi Nin] Empty Re: Annihilation of Laziness [NK, P, All Hoshi Nin]

Wed May 04, 2016 8:30 pm
“Well I better do some training for I am a ninja.” Taike said to herself because she tends to do that

She gets dressed in her training gear and heads off to the training grounds but there was only one thing keeping her from going she didn’t know where it was at she panicked once again but then calmed down and asked a man walking by her he told her where it was and the quickest way to get there she said thank you and walked to the training grounds she saw a lot of people who were training especially a boy with pitch black hair and pale skin he looked rather odd but she didn’t care he was practicing a justu as Taike went over.

“Hi there I’m Taike Shen do you need help if you have any wounds I could heal them because I’m training to become a volunteer nurse at the hospital.”

She said with a smile as she closed her blank pale eyes she then waited for a response from the boy for she wanted to make a new friend because she doesn’t know anyone here except a girl who tried to help her named Akihana. Taike then used her Shining medical eye to see if he was hurt her eyes looked at his bones circulatory system and his chakra and she could tell he was strong she closed her eyes that were once glowing yellow and open them as you could see the color fade back to a dull color that her eyes were to begin with. She waited for him to answer her back

“It’s okay I don’t bite.” She said with a smile once again

(WP: 280)
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen

Annihilation of Laziness [NK, P, All Hoshi Nin] Empty Re: Annihilation of Laziness [NK, P, All Hoshi Nin]

Wed May 04, 2016 8:57 pm
Soon, a kunoichi appeared at the training grounds that seemed to be populated by nothing but determined men and naive boys. She made her way over to him, as she got closer he could see that she was pretty young from her clear complexion that reflected fair skin and her her was rather short and white as the blinding light you see when you are about to pass away. As she continued her walk towards him she began to speak. She mentioned being a volunteer at the hospital and being a medical ninja that would aid me if I had any wounds. “Hello, sorry to say, but I have no wounds as of now. That might change in the future due to my occupation, but anyhow, I normally don’t ask this of random people. Would you like to train? You see, I am in quite a rut in I believe that if I were to have a light sparring session with someone while trying to use the jutsu I could someone how replicate it better.” The black-haired shinobi said.

Waiting for her reply he would then wipe the sweat off of his face from the blazing heat brought on by the solar star in our sky that we call the sun. Atem then sighs, not out of boredom, but sheer tiredness.

[WC 719]
Taikeo Shen
Taikeo Shen
Citizen

Wed May 04, 2016 9:12 pm
As the boy spoke Taike thought about his question about if she wanted to spar with him she thought about herself losing but she did not care she just wanted to see what justu he wanted to use.

“Uh sure I’m mean I won’t be much of a fight but okay.” She said with a little bit of a smile

Any ground rules before we start?”

She was actually really nervous because she had never fought a person before and she knew for a fact that she will lose terribly but her Shining medical eye will try to play a part in this because she could see his chakra points and she also could shock him if he came too close for comfort.

(WP: 125)
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen

Wed May 04, 2016 9:25 pm
As the female said she couldn’t fight very well he opened his mouth, “It’s fine I’ll be moving at fairly low speeds so you can have a chance to dodge them. Also, when I try to use the jutsu it won’t be directly at you so don’t freak out?” Atem said calmly. “As for the ground rules no below the belt hits, only 50% of my power will be used and no weapons. That should cover it so no one gets hurt.” Atem would say as he backs up by 5 meters. “Since you are a medical ninja I will also try to teach you some combat moves and things you should know before going out in the real world.” The invisible force known as wind began to blow a brisk air that felt more refreshing than even the likes of water at that moment.

Okay I will throw this kunai into the air and when it falls we will begin. Okay?” Atem says as he pulls the kunai out of his pocket and then throwing it 30 meters into the air. As it reached it’s peak in height it began to fall down with the tip facing the ground. Seconds later the kunai implanted itself into the ground which signalled the start of the match. Atem began to run at the speed of 15 ready to test out the female shinobi.

[WC 953]
Taikeo Shen
Taikeo Shen
Citizen

Wed May 04, 2016 9:36 pm
She watched as the kunai fell down and rested in the soil and the shinobi dashed at her at a low speed she put up a guarding stance and activated her Shining medical eye Taike eyes began to glow yellow and she located his chakra points and was ready to strike once he got closer and closer she was going to strike at his arms so that his chakra couldn’t flow there and then his chest she was really nervous what if she missed or what if he knew she was going to attack him and counter attacked so she was going to be ready by playing defensive and hoping to hit his pressure points as well as his chakra points she was getting ready for a fight after all he is going easy.

(AP: 97/100 For Shining Medical Eye strength: 10, WP: 141)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum