Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Royal Emissary: Rogue Destruction! [NK,IO,P] Empty Royal Emissary: Rogue Destruction! [NK,IO,P]

Sun May 01, 2016 10:42 am
Spoiler:

Another day had passed and Atem was in the forest training his physical prowess with his sword, swinging it felt so natural and as he did he would always imagine the vital points of an enemy being in the spot corresponding with the swing’s height, speed and position. “Neck, heart, right eye.” Atem said as he swung or thrusted his finely made ninjato. Soon he would hear the rumbling of trees from 15 meters away, he was able to detect that someone was jumping from branch to branch and the sounds were getting louder and louder meaning that the person was getting closer to Atem’s position.

Atem would continue to act normal until the person got within the range of five meters of him, the sound was coming from behind him so he would have to use his other senses in order to determine what course of action he should take against this person. He knew this couldn’t have been Lucien because he was incredibly loud, finally closing in the person darts out from the tree and Atem turns his body at maximum speed with his ninjato held in both of his hands ready to slice the what seemed to be a ninja from the waist up.

Turning around he could see that the ninja was actually a messenger, Atem stopped in his tracks and bowed for his actions. “Atem? This letter is for you.” The female messenger said throwing the letter as if it were a kunai. Catching the letter he then opened it up and began to read. “ A visiting royal has unfortunately lost his/her way at the Haven borders and it is your task to first track them down and the lead them to Hoshigakure safely. Beware though, bandits are rumored to wander the borders and an organization called Jaws of Grima seems to have it out for the royalty of Haven. Should you encounter the
rogues, you are required to deal with them however you deem wise.” Is what the letter read.

So, a mission huh?” Atem said. “I must head to the border s of Hoshi immediately to find this royal before they die. It would be sad if I didn’t get a reward for this.” Atem said striding to the forest. In a matter of minutes he was at the village gates and began to walk in the opposite direction of the village to begin a fresh start. “Okay, where to look?” Atem asked himself as he walked.

[WC 415]

Last edited by Atem on Sun May 01, 2016 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Royal Emissary: Rogue Destruction! [NK,IO,P] Empty Re: Royal Emissary: Rogue Destruction! [NK,IO,P]

Sun May 01, 2016 11:43 am
Lucien had saw Atem from 35 meters away. Granted where he was, he suspected Atem of being on a mission of some kind. "Hmph, wouldn't hurt to join in and see what's going on around here." 

Lucien expected Atem to be able to sense him but proceeded into the area in a casual manner as always. "Sup Atem, I see you're on a mission of sorts, am I right? Mind if I tag along?" Lucien said looking out from the village gates as the large and winding path stretched outward from there. 

"Hmm, I remember when I walked here. What a strange day that was Kozai..." 
Lucien thought to himself. 

He'd now await for Atem's response as he at this point stood to his left of him by 1 meter or so. 

As usual, Lucien took a moment to further scan the area for various scents it seemed calm and peaceful at the moment which was fine by him. 

"So?" Lucien Asked. 

WC: 162
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen

Royal Emissary: Rogue Destruction! [NK,IO,P] Empty Re: Royal Emissary: Rogue Destruction! [NK,IO,P]

Sun May 01, 2016 11:55 am
Hearing someone speak behind him with a familiar tone, “That must be Lucien.” He says turning around and to no surprise that’s who it was. Now that he thought about Lucien was all he ever hung out with around Hoshi, he wondered where all of the elite ninja were. “Probably, on some sort of life threatening mission or something” he thought to himself.

Hearing Lucien say “So?” snapped him out of his trance, he then began to speak, “Oh, we need to find a royal who has lost her way through the forest ahead. There is a group trying to get her called Jaws of Grima, I have no intel about how strong they are, but hopefully they are entertaining enough for us.” Atem said with a devilish grin.

"Well, off we go, there should be some signs the further we head in, since she is a royal if we can get into a 35 meter range we could be able to smell her expensive perfume or something of the sorts.” Atem said in an insightful manner.

Dashing into the trees and hopping branch from branch he expected Lucien to be beside him, as he scanned the forest with his eyes, ears, and nose.

[WC 623]
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Sun May 01, 2016 12:10 pm
Lucien listened along and waited for the words of intel or rather instructions, he'd save those in his mind with a up-most importance as to not forget. 

"Oh, a rescue or counter operation, sounds like fun." 

As Atem would take off, Lucien would follow about and move from branch to branch until Atem called a halt. At this moment, he began scanning the surrounding forest with his clan's bloodline activated. 

"Well it looks like we aren't in range yet at all as I can't smell metals, blood or other common bandit traits from any directions. Nor do I see anything. As for sound, it's silent out here except for my talking." 

Lucien decided to check one more time making sure to look at all his directions including up and down. 

"Well then, in that case, should we progress along that path down to right but remain within the treeline as to not be seen? If the royal one went out here, she must have traveled on the path as the forest isn't suitable for royal garments by normal means." 

This entire time, Lucien would have his right hand connected to his Ninjato's hilt just in case something decided to be a pest while out here. 

He awaited response. 

WC: 370 
206 - 10 = 196 AP
- 10 AP for bloodline
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen

Sun May 01, 2016 12:22 pm
Hearing Lucien speak confirmed that he was next to Atem so he continued on his path, “To the right you say? You’re correct, we may find a carriage of some sort since she shouldn’t be walking at all. If The Jaws of Grima were actually smart they would have replaced the bodyguards she had and drove the carriage to somewhere not to far from Hoshi. I highly doubt that she was taken from anyone from foreign grounds since our diplomatic status is exceptionally good.” Atem said as he continued to hop from tree branch to tree branch.

A few more minutes passed and Atem began to smell a faint scent of perfume just as he had said before, knowing Lucien had smelled this already he didn’t even comment on it, he just picked up speed knowing Lucien would still be in suit. Finally arriving they could see a purple and gold carriage with one of the doors left open and horses stripped, “So, they did just that. You would think security would be better, but what can you do?” Atem shrugged. He then jumped from the tree and went to the carriage to grab something he could sniff. He needed a scent to go off on when he and Lucien began tracking. He then grabbed what seemed to be a ripped portion of her dress from the open carriage door, it was yellow.

He sniffed it and then threw it to Lucien, once again he took off into the forest where they thought they would be able to lose the Hoshi ninja. It was pretty clear to see that without using his nose he could see that there were no hoof prints beyond where the carriage had stopped it was only a matter of which direction they had taken. If they would have made a right into the forest then they would have been too close to Hoshi and if they made a left they would be farther away.

Assuming their base of operations was farther and the scent that he had tracked was to the left that is the direction he had went. Back into the trees Atem began to close the distance between the kidnappers and himself.

[WC 989]
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Sun May 01, 2016 12:40 pm
Lucien became exceptionally interesting in the quest that he was now partaking it. It had been a while since he was running through the forest trying to hunt things while avoiding detection. In truth, it was rather refreshing to his average routine of going about in Hoshi each day despite Hoshi being such a great place and all. 

Atem agreed with moving down and checking the path and as he moved, Lucien would quickly follow. 

Now as a few minutes had passed, they were moving along the right side of the path aided by the obstructing tree line. Granted the environment they were both moving in, they made no sound what so ever. That's when a gold and purple carriage emerged into the view of both of them. They halted and inspected as suit. Lucien took in a quick area check before jumping into the path alongside Atem. 

"Hmm.... This carriage seems to have a special made wood within the seating area of it. The roof was open as well and it rained earlier in this day. With all that being true, this wood smells of a specific smell, mold like but faint. The trees around here aren't made from that wood and they have bark regardless. Thus, if I need to, I can track this smell as well. Anywho who would have sat in here would have this just lingering from them. But not for long." Lucien thought.

Lucien quickly relayed that information verbally to Atem in whispers. 

Regardless, he was passed the piece of cloth and he observed it for specific visual patterns in case he'd need to correlate them for later. While at work with that, he solidified the smell of the material as well. It has a strange perfume scent to it, something very distinct. 

"No prints anywhere either, strange..." 

"Alright, we'll move in sync and I'll be going along the left side of the road, you take the right. Flash any hand sign if you want me to halt. As I suspect we're both thinking, we should head left." 

Lucien would position himself at 38 speed to the left side of the path and hide in the nearby forest. "Oh and by the way, start suppressing your chakra, we're getting into the danger zone sorta." 

And from that point on, Lucien would no longer talk and simply wait for Atem to start moving so that he could continue onward as well. 

Feeling the gripping wetness of the grass below him as he helped his right palm into it, Lucien thought. "It's funny really, nature is like an echochamber of sounds, step on anything and poof. I'll make sure to avoid leaves and branches or twigs, in this way, my movement will remain silenced." 

Before moving, Lucien would suppress his chakra and wait. 

WC: 837
196 - 15 = 181 AP
- 15 AP for bloodlines
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen

Sun May 01, 2016 12:57 pm
Listening to the elaborations of Lucien he understood that he had to take the right side of the road, at this pointed he activated his Hunter’s Ghost Essence in order to stay concealed and not startle the organization when he arrived. Seeing as though they were getting closer to the scent he thought it would be best to travel by tree tops which would take a little more precision, but in this state he knew he would be able to do it.

Pouncing his way to the top of the tree he could see an area that was devoid of trees, it was a forest clearing of around 20 meters and it was 75 meters from their position. From their he could see a smoke rising above the forest.

Hm, so they haven’t made it to their base yet, I have to notify Lucien about this.” Atem said.  Seeing that Lucien was looking at him he pointed his hand up to signal that Lucien head on the tree tops as he did in order to see the smoke, once he did so Atem then began to speak. “Okay, so this could mean one of the two things. They are either setting up camp here since they are tired from travelling with the ‘princess’ or they are signalling backup. Either way we need to watch each other’s backs which can go without being said.” Atem then began to hop from tree top to tree top until he got into 30 meters of the forest clearing and then he dove to the ground shuffling from bush to bush a s silently as inhumanly possible.

Knowing Lucien he would probably be on the other side or scouting from afar so I’ll head in a little closer to see what we’re dealing with.” Atem said to himself. Closing in on his “prey” Atem would poke his head out from the shrubbery right before you get into the forest clearing. Being this close he could smell the charred fish which was letting him know that they were just resting. There were around 5 men around the fire and one standing next to a bound girl whose dress matched the cloth they had found at the carriage.

There was one bulky bald guy, another with an extremely long nose and the one by the princess seemed to be taller than any human Atem has met in his lifetime. He looked as though he was an experienced fighter so he stood the closest to the princess. Trying to locate Lucien he would tell him to ambush the one closest to the princess in order to ensure her safety.

[WC 1432]
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Sun May 01, 2016 1:16 pm
Lucien was now moving about on the left side of the path as soon as Atem began moving. At this point, they traveled for a while until Atem gave the halt hand sign of which Lucien would respond to. Atem relayed the information of the smoke and the size of the clearing up ahead to him as fast as possible. 

"I see heh... I'll remain on ground." Lucien said just loud enough for Atem to hear him clearer from the ground, otherwise, barely a whisper." Lucien saw Atem sprang back into motion and decided that he would do the same. Now knowing the size and area of what he was dealing with, he'd need to scope out the competition and figure out what course of action was best suited for the initial goal of the mission. To get the royal lady and escape with her. Moving along the right side of the path, Lucien noticed as the clearing started to form in close range, staying within 5 meters from it, he moved in the cover of the treelines while remaining quiet and suppressed of chakra. He kept moving around the clearing on its edge. 

"I see heh. 5 guys, the lady's pretty tall as well. The man next to here seems to be a bit stronger than all the others. In terms of assessing who's of most importance. It's obviously the royal one, in that case, that makes the one closest to here the target of priority. We could all and well leave without having any kills on our belt of these fodder looking guys, but I'm in a good mood so I feel like doing the nearby villages a favor and getting rid of these stupid punks. This entire clearing is within range of my keen vision as well as smelling, in that way, fighting them all head on would be an easy bet but not for the safety of the royal one which is most important. Him... I should regroup with Atem and form a plan." Lucien thought to himself, all in about no time at all. 

Lucien would then circle entirely around the camp getting a much better view of it all while he was still moving towards Atem. 

"There each carrying a longsword along with a dagger attached to their left side, there are a few tents as well but these won't be of any importance, I don't smell any metal coming from those areas, if there were any, that would generally mean weapons inside and otherwise people, but no. There's none." 

Lucien would now be moving towards Atem's side on the right side of the clearing in relation to the path they took. Speaking just enough for a member of his own clan to hear, Lucien began talking. "So, I know we gotta take out the main threat next to the princess first. But what do you feel like doing, taking them all out or just escaping with her. I think the villages nearby would prefer the former more so. In fact, I've got a plan if you want to do the first one." 

From there, Lucien would remain for a response while being on standby. 

WC: 1368 
181 - 10 AP = 171 AP
- 10 AP for bloodline.
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen

Sun May 01, 2016 1:39 pm
Seeing Lucien coming up from the side he then began to ask Atem a question in which he would reply, “Taking the all out of course, but if you don't mind if I get the strong looking guy by the princess I’d be delighted to fight him. My blood boils just looking at his nonchalant manner.” Atem said salivating at the mouth. “Hm, this a serious bad habit that I have but I can’t help it, the hunter inside won’t let me go without fighting this guy.” Not waiting to see whether Lucien agreed with him or not Atem would start to make his way to the right side of the man, he went counter-clockwise of the forest clearing and ended up 4 meters from the man.

Realizing this was his chance to strike Atem slowly unsheathed his ninjato which created a glare that the man was aware of, he quickly darted back from the princess and assessed where the glare was coming from. At this time Atem wasted not a moment rushing the man at 20 speed as silently as possible although he could see Atem right in front of him.

The man then unveiled his long sword with his right hand and swung it in a downwards motion at the speed of 45 to cut off Atem’s path to his body. Seeing this with great timing Atem would grab the princess and take off into the forest at 40 speed. He realized that his bloodlust could not overcome the mission so he decided to hide her, freeing her of her restraints Atem then told her to stay still. He could hear the rustling of tree leaves as the extremely tall man got closer.

Atem then left her there and cut the man off from knowing the exact position of the royal lady, jumping into action Atem and the man clashed. They seemed to be at equal strength, but what would be the deciding factor that ended the match is what Atem was thinking. “You’re pretty experienced for a kid aren’t ya.” The tall bandit said. “Well, you’re pretty well versed in fighting yourself.” Atem said taking his right leg and kicking the man in his thigh at the speed of 40 and strength of 25. In order to combat this the man flex his leg instead of dodging and swung his longsword at the speed of 55. Atem had to back hand spring off of the man’s leg in order to evade the attack. Seeing that the man didn’t move to follow up on the attack Atem realized that his front kick had hurt him. “Injured already are we?” Atem asked. “I must have underestimated you.” Atem said reaching into his pouch and then taking a shuriken out at the speed of 40. Once doing so he launched the shuriken (speed of 72.5) at the man’s torso closer to the shoulder area to see his reaction. As Atem thought the man jumped off of his uninjured leg leaving him suspended in the air.

Atem would then get to Kunai from his ninja pouch at the speed of 40 and launch the one of them at the neck of the man in an upward motion at the speed of 72.5. He then launched another kunai at the speed of 72.5 that headed for the neck of the man right before the man was about to block it with the hilt of his kunai the second kunai Atem had thrown deflected the other kunai and changed the course. Now, the second kunai is what was headed for the man, aimed at his stomach he only had a split second to dodge or block.

It’s over now.” Atem said watching the second kunai impale the man in the hip. As he began to descend to the ground Atem would take his ninjato in his right hand and close the 4 meter gap between them at the speed of 40 in order to plunge the ninjato in the neck of the bandit. “And that’s the show folks.” Atem chuckled. He then headed for the princess in the spot that he left her, she was still their nervous to death. "I'm sorry I had to leave you, but as you can see by my bloody clothing I had to attend to some business, if you will." Atem said holding his hand out for her to take. She took his hand so she could stand up and they began to walk back to the forest clearing.

"Lucien should be finished with these guys by the time we get back so there is nothing to worry about." He said to reassure her, she shook her head yes and continued walking.

[-15AP (did not deduct from last time)]
[WC 2233]
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Sun May 01, 2016 2:14 pm
Lucien already began moving once he agreed. He then moved to the front of the clearing still hiding in the treeline where he noticed that Atem had unsheathed his blade. This created a large glare that alerted the taller guy closest to the royal one. "Well shit, guess I've got the five other guys. I don't really don't got the time for a perfectly made plan so this should do." 

Lucien, making sure his angle of drawing and holding wouldn't result in a glare, got 2 kunai at the speed of 65 and threw them at two guys near the center of the clearing directly to the head, effectively taking them out in near silence. Now, there were 3 more left for him to successfully dispose. "This should be fun now." Lucien thought to himself. 

At this moment, Atem would already be engaging with the taller guy and keeping his busy. The other bandits that were around decided to back away from the sudden threat of Atem's quick assault on the taller guy and gathering of the royal one. "Well, I suppose these guys have no sense of loyalty nor duty, can't even defend a comrade can we?" 

Lucien another kunai and threw it directly into the sky at the speed of 65 in such a way that when he needed to, if he calculated correctly, it would fall into the center of the fire from the sky. Lucien rushed into the clearing at the speed of 14 first, moving up to the other three guys, they weren't even looking in the correct direction to defend against his assault. He'd unsheath his Ninjato and quickly perform a mediocre quickdraw with minimal movement slicing from left draw to right at 38 speed across the guy farthest to the left's neck. This ended him instantly. Now with his blade still in the air, the other two guys to his right looked over at Lucien. 

"Oh well, they've fallen into my natural trap. Sorta... Like I said, I didn't think this one through that much." 
Relying on pure instinct, Lucien kept his eyes on his opponents and lifted his sword at the speed of 38 in such a way that the falling kunai would slide and deflect it directly into the right eye of the man most in front of him. Luckily, he was close enough to the fire to perform this. The man was then hit in the face with a kunai before he could react at all. Lucien made sure to do this in a way that would conserve the sharpness of both items used. 

Now the last guy in the formation began to take hold of himself. He had a slight pause as the seeing of so many people dropping at once killed his morale to the core. Lucien began talking in his weird persuading tone. "What's the matter? Have you given up already?" Lucien lifted his Ninjato and held it outward towards the man over the fire in the most intimidating stance ever at 38 speed.. By this point, Atem had disposed of his target. Only low enough to let Atem here, Lucien spoke. "Back me up if I need it, though I think this guy's done.." 
He then returned to talking directly to the man who was still shocked. "Can't you see fool, I smell fear and you're reeking of it... I'll make a deal since I'm in a good mood now. Tell me who you work for and why you're here and how you captured that royal woman and I'll let you go." 
Hoping Atem would back his bluff, Lucien continued. "My partner here sure does like killing people more than I do and I don't know if I can stop him right now so you better decide swiftly." 

Lucien decided that if he was already in a state of fear, his next mental trick would work very well indeed. 

"By the way, you shouldn't try to attack or run, you should have paid more attention. You have 2 explosive tags on your back. They're set to explode if you touch them as well. Now fess up." That was a lie in all truth though. 

Lucien listened as the stupid guy told them all his plans, how they got here, who they work for, how they captured the royal one in detail. After he finished, Lucien spoke. "Man I sure do love intel, hope you're telling the truth my friend. We, being from Hoshi, the village blessed by the stars and skies have decided not to kill you. Take this as a mark of our gratitude towards the village, and not you." 

Lucien would then prepare himself by sheathing his blade and leaving alongside Atem with the royal one where they'd then return when they were all ready. At this point, he remained on standby while still watching the last bandit from a decent distance. Once they were all ready, Lucien and Atem would escort the royal one back and then return home. 

[Exit]
171 - 15 AP = 156 AP 
- 15 For Bloodline
WC: 2186
+ 5 AP
+ 2,000 Ryo
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum