Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Infusion Of Bodily Fluids [NK,IO,P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Infusion Of Bodily Fluids [NK,IO,P]

Sun May 01, 2016 10:51 am
Aw, it’s over already.” Atem said holding back his body from making any irrational moves. Seeing that the easiest part for Atem was always getting the chakra to his hand and then concentrating it there he realized from Lucien’s words that if he visualized his sword being an extension of him then he would just use the same method as he did in the previous step of chakra infusion.

Doing just that instead of the slow creep of chakra he had the first time he tried to use this jutsu it shot up in a matter of seconds. Of course he would have to improve on time, but that will come with use of the jutsu over and over again. For now he just wanted to make sure he had the technique down. “Okay.” Atem said to himself.

Releasing the chakra and starting once more he welled up his chakra into both of his hands that gripped the blade as if it were a loving grasp. Once doing this it was time to expand the blade to his “third arm” he then dispelled the chakra at an alarming rate. Seeing it flow out of his hand it enveloped the blade once more giving it a blue flowy tint.

This time he gave it a couple of swings and steps before he released the chakra, “Thanks Lucien, now I need to train my top secret jutsu. I’ll need to use something unconventional for that one so I’ll see you in a day or two.” Atem said running away and sheathing his ninjato.

[WC 1513]
[Exit, claiming 7 Stat Points, Chakra Infusion Learned]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Infusion Of Bodily Fluids [NK,IO,P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Infusion Of Bodily Fluids [NK,IO,P]

Sun May 01, 2016 10:55 am

Approved @ Atem <3
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Sun May 01, 2016 11:07 am
Lucien always enjoyed watching people train as that tended to solidify, in his mind, their types of way of overcoming difficulty and what their tendencies are. For example, himself, he'd often switch methods and adapt very fast similar to Atem. In that sense, watching anyone's training was rather valuable. 

"Welp, looks like you've gotten already," Lucien said then sheathing his blade back at the speed of 32. "Oh sure, I'll cya later." 

Though mentally, he thought "My face when he said he'd teach it to me. Oh well, he's in a hurry so I won't hold him up." 

Lucien watched as Atem vanished from the surrounding area. Ready to return home by this point, Lucien would grab his things and that shuriken that Atem threw from the back of the backyard. 

"Free shuriken? Don't mind if I do. Luckily, since I hit it across my shoulder in the one dull spot, It's still sharp enough to be used again hehe." 

Lucien picked up the shuriken at the speed of 32 and placed it into his left weapon pouch for now. 

"Welp, that concludes my day. Back to that tea." 

WC: 1226
+ 6 Stat Points
+ 1 Shuriken [From Atem's throw]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun May 01, 2016 11:16 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum