Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Thunder StrikesToday at 3:56 pmIchigo SatoThe Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Castiel Yuhi
Castiel Yuhi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Chasing Genin(P) Empty Chasing Genin(P)

Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:33 am
Castiel wandered through the streets looking around, eying up and sizing the buildings.  He was not overly fond of the political drama occurring, not because it affected him, but because as it stood he could do nothing about the situation.  He had the blood of a powerful shinobi flowing through his veins but hurdles to jump before then.  The first hurdle being a graduation from the academy.

He walked with his hands in his pockets and his head in the clouds, whistling a religious tune he had heard being played on a chinese mandolin earlier that day.  Until he came to the academy, when he approached he would stop.  A great sigh of nervousness would escape him prior to entering.  Castiel opened the door and walked forward hoping someone would show.  He was ready to continue his training, but he needed an approval as proof.  Castiel excelled much further than the children and refused to wait for a formal graduation instead wanting to meet in private and earn a pardon to continue training as a genin.

As Cas entered the room and noticed that the room is empty, he would walk forward and find a seat big enough for himself and sit hoping one of the teachers would enter and administer a test.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Chasing Genin(P) Empty Re: Chasing Genin(P)

Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:50 am
Shina had been through half a dozen students already that morning and they all had two things in common. They were all males and non had passed. Though she supposed credit was due at some of the braver ones who had clearly had a religious upbringing and looked like they belonged at the altar to some deity then here, the fact remained that they weren't up to par.

Sighing inwardly, the Jounin entered the classroom after her lunch break, looking forwards to a quiet afternoon of paperwork when she saw the young man waiting there.

"Can I help you?" The raven haired kunoichi asked, dark eyebrows raised. "All Genin exams for the day are concluded but you can come day after tomorrow with the rest of our dozen hopefuls."
Castiel Yuhi
Castiel Yuhi
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:10 am
"Oh Well", Castiel had thought to himself when receiving the disheartening news regarding whether the red eyed boy could take an impromptu exam.  He would sigh and stand and proceed to brush his brown hair from his face. 

"Well rules are rules I spose,"  The tall lanky boy would turn and begin to walk toward the door.  While his back was turned and all the instructor could see was the white back of his shirt he would quickly form the hand signs for the transformation jutsu.  As the technique finished he would turn to face her.  A perfect likeness of the jounin instructor.  The now dark aired kunoichi replica would lean seductively against the door post copying the woman very poorly.  He would put his index finger close to his mouth and  say, "No exceptions."

From what Cas knew of the instructor she was rigid and not feminine in the slightest though Castiel would amplify the feminine features of the instructor to prove a point.  "Not even for little old meeee Miss instructor lady?" Cas would question and follow that up with a giggle into a large mocking grin waiting to see the look on the woman's face.

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:20 am
To say that Shina was not amused would be an understatement, her usually lush pink lips now pressed into a thin line of disapproval. Though through her irritation, she had to admit his jutsu was more than decent. Being a regular proctor, the kunoichi had resigned herself to students attempting to create her in their image, whether out of flattery or something else.

"Alright," the fuinjutsu user spoke up, her tone curt. "You've already shown you're unoriginal, now lets see if you're as good a copy cat too." With that, she would step back, allowing him room to conjure up a twin under her watchful gaze.
Castiel Yuhi
Castiel Yuhi
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:28 am
The look on her face was almost more than he could take,  he would snort holding back a laugh inadvertently releasing the jutsu.  The smoke filled the nearby area breaking line of site for a very short moment and leaving nothing but Castiel giggling like a child, which would be fairly awkward given his actual age.  After witnessing the ever growing frustration on the woman's face he would immediately compose himself, for fear of losing his only shot at the exams for the next three days.

Despite all of the effort he tried to put into keeping a stern appearance Cas could not help but smile whenever he saw her face.  This put some strain on his concentration.  His hands would move to his front and would shake from off and on from the laughter.  The boy would close his eyes and concentrate, controlling his breathing and gaining more and more grip on his glee.  The hands would move in a solid fluid fashion into the necessary prerequisites for the jutsu.  He would maintain focus and channel the chakra outward creating the illusion of two clones one on each side.  The Yuhi prodigy had no difficulty creating illusions, it was in his blood.

Opening his eyes he would give just a sly grin and question the procter, "Is this good enough or do I need to show you more?"

The twins would mimic him as he leaned against the wall nonchalantly and smiled.  He didn't know whether he needed to display the jutsu any further or whether he had passed or not but what he did know was that he could likely meet the requirements as it stood.

"C'mon Teach you have to admit, you are a little impressed. I mean these clones are excellent," The statement rang out as if the sound of three voices spoke coming from each of the clones.  Castiel was not shy by any stretch, nor lazy just preferring to take the easier path, and today the easy path meant showing the Kunoichi his skill.

The three clones would walk forward with him mimicking his actions.  He would then think back to the first face he had seen when entering the village.  Castiel was not religious, taking Agnostic to new heights, but the first face he saw was an image of the gods in the region.  So in blasphemy the three boys would clap their hands together and form the seals for the transformation.  Castiel knew that all he had to do was transform himself and the clones would copy him in proxy.  He concentrated on a comical version of that particular statue and would make the image appear before her.  As the three would transform into an unsightly version of that lord and begin stepping around the room in a statuesque form laughing and mocking all along.  The charade would last no more than 5 minutes unless forced to stop. 

The boy did not want to cause a ruckus between the ninja and the inhabitants of this town so after releasing it he would release the clones as well.  In a puff of smoke again there would be nothing remaining but the boy sitting cross legged in the center of the floor.  Smiling looking up at the procter.  The boy had easily pushed some boundaries here but he hoped that pure skill would triumph this day.

"So do I pass or what?  I know that my choice of image was a bit unorthodox but it was the first thing that came to mind.  I hope I wasn't too much trouble but I really do think I'd be a good addition to the crowd of genin in the village."  The sitting Yuhi would say.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:14 am
"Well Mr..." The jounin began only to realize no name had been given. And since he hadn't come with the rest of the hopefuls, there was no register for her to refer to. Miffed more by the circumstances than the confident male, she simply settled for "Mr. Smart Guy, to be a good, productive addition to our forces, you can hardly patrol the streets making a mockery of our people's faith."

That being said, he had performed his jutsu well, showing he had a decent amount of control over his chakra given his rank. "I'll grant you probational Genin status," she finally settled on a verdict. "You can collect your headband and fill out your forms at the front desk. And the moment I hear you step out of line, I'll personally come retrieve your headband from you." The kunoichi would give a wicked smirk in leau of a farewell.

(Approved genin status, you get 15 stats and a free spec <3)
Castiel Yuhi
Castiel Yuhi
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:34 am
"Castiel Yuhi, but you can call me Cas. Of course I won't make a mockery of your faith in public, that would be rude," the boy would say sitting up from his seat and walking over to grab the paperwork and headband.  He remained there until he finished filling it out knowing that if he didn't he would forget it.  Once that was finished and the paperwork squared away, he would come back to the Jounin instructor, tying the headband around his waist.

To unlock his families secrets and to resurrect his clan that was truly all he cared about. He thought of very little other than that at this point in his life.  It was very possible he might acquire other motivations in his future but that remained to be seen. 

As he stepped out of the door The red eyed orphan looked back and nodded at the kunoichi with a genuinely thankful smile and sped off down the street.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum