Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jest
Jest
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Darknesses exam Empty Darknesses exam

Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:27 pm
Darkness was nervous as she made her way to her exam. she didn't know what to think. or what she needed to do but she was willing to do anything. she had no idea what her teacher would be like but she knew it should be fine, if she passed.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Darknesses exam Empty Re: Darknesses exam

Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:36 pm
Shina had been through half a dozen students already and they all had two things in common. They were all males and non had passed. Though she supposed credit was due at some of the braver ones who had clearly had a religious upbringing and looked like they belonged at the altar to some deity then here, the fact remained that they weren't up to par.

Sighing inwardly, the Jounin called in the next candidate. "Darkness, please stand up and perform the transformation and clone technique, and state how both can be used in battle."

With that, Shina would wait to see how the first female student of the week would fair.

(Write 800 as insructed<3 )
Jest
Jest
Citizen

Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:34 pm
she was trying to get herself calm for the exam. Darkness your the fastest and the coolest girl in your class. no one can match your speed. but relax. you mastered enough jutsu and it should not be written so you should be fine. she tried breathing slowly before it was her time. she saw a line of people waiting and noted she would be last. she saw people, mainly boys, walk out mad. she guessed they did not past. she felt sorry for them but if they did not past it was because they were not ready. but this had nothing to do with her. she was not going to fail. she needed to get up to genin for her to start getting stronger and faster. she heard people get very upset and yell. she felt awkward because she has also tried being nice and kind to people and never was mean. this made her said hearing people yell at others. how can people be so mean to each other, I just don't get it at all. we are meant to protect people not yell at each other for failing a test... she thought still waiting for her time. time went on and she sighed waiting for her turn. after a bit of time she hear her named called. and she got ready.

darkness walked in and nodded at what she had said. "so just do the two jutsu and explain how its used in battle.. ok". her hands were shaky and she fixed her hair before starting. "hi I'm darkness tangai, I'm an orphan living in one of the churches." I am so nervous, what if I fail, the sisters will be so mad at me, but can I past... I'm not good at tests or studying..." she did the seals for her cloning jutsu. she had another version of her next to her. "t-the cloning jutsu can be used in battle to distract the enemy, thinking that's the real you. or how I would use it would be to have the clone stay back as I ran up, making them think its the clone so they wont be as caring until I was close, or have the clone run with me trying to fake out the opponent." she said trying to sound confident, but her voice was nervous. she then dispelled her clone and watched it poof. then she looked at the women and then did the seals for the transformation. she turned into her instructor. she looked at her hands making sure it worked. then said "and the transformation is used for pretending your someone else for spying missions. to get intel. although its not perfect because my voice is still the same its effect for bodies is great as long as you know the person you want to look like. although some people are gross and I would not want to be them if I can help it." she said. did I really just say that, I am an idiot... she was still very nervous and waited for the instructor too say anything else she needed to do.

she did not know what to think. she has never felt so panicked before. she also was extremely worried she might fail. but she needed to push this out of her head. she did not believe she would fail. all she needed to do was listen to her teacher to say you passed. she did the jutsu and explained its uses. she nailed it. but she could tell from the people that were before her she did not have a high chance to pass it, but she was smarter then them, she could tell. she knew she rushed things but the other people she passed on the way here complained about this teacher, that she's a hard passer. darkness did not know what that meant but she thinks she knows what it means now. she tried not to breath hard. she tried to not get distracted but she did a couple of times trying to think of what to say. she failed her talking she thought. she could not explain things well. but she hopped she could make it work with how shed used the jutsu, to bring that mark up a bit. she played with her thumbs most of the time and she could not stay still, as it was her nature. she was always moving. as she waited she thought of what she should do for training, she was not sure where too start but she was going to do some weapon training for sure but she did not know were to start from. she looked around the class noting all she saw but forgetting the details when she looked at something new. she heard her teach start to talk and paied very good attention and looked at her teacher as she talked.

(818/800)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:43 pm
The girl seemed nervous as heck, and in between trembles, Shina cought the mention of sisters, meaning Darkness was from a Church. It seemed though that her sisters had not raised her to hate Shinobi which was interesting.

The new girl had brought in hope with her.

Watching her perform the jutsu, the dark haired jounin smiled. "Congratulations Ms. Tengai, you pass. You are now a Kunoichi of Hoshigakure." With that, Shina gave darkness the headband and sent her on her way.

(Approved Genin status, you get 15 stats and a free spec)
Jest
Jest
Citizen

Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:56 pm
"o-oh thanks you!" she yelled taking the head band outing it on and walking out happy. (exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum