Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Family Connection [IO,Ryu] Empty Family Connection [IO,Ryu]

Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:00 pm
Sandy sand. Always sandy. Blistering heat always burning. Thus was the life of Sunagakure villagers. They all have grown used to the heat and train in such horrid conditions making them top notch ninja. It's literally hardwired into their DNA to be heat resistant. Ah yes DNA….family...bonds...different generations and other related things. Chi had a family unknown to him his family isn't even his real family. He thought things passed down and no one not actually being a good cook in this family was to him just a little weird. Another thing...he didn't look like his parents. Heck he felt out of place when he died his hair orange to match that of his father’s. Plus he was tired to being compared to by his younger brother Jiro. As they both had the blonde hair twin thing going on. Anyway it wasn't permanent one could say this was sort of a phase for Chi.

Time went on fast for Chi as he walked around the village blantly bored. He carried around a journal which was had a weird looking flame like symbol on it...of course he never knew why but apparently he had it since all he could remember. It was filled with all sorts of things about how a gentlemen should dress and chivalry and manners and tips on dressing to impress...blah blah blah blah. Chi cared less for that. It was only the cooking and recipes within it he actually cared for. The symbol was a bit familiar only to certain people of course yet everyone he asked didn’t know...which was a bummer. “Yep...I just walked around the village five times from boredom..how fun.” he said under his breath very sarcastically as he came to a stop.

“Didn't even get lost.” Yep he was literally trying to see how many times it took him to walk around the village until he got lost. A while Reading Falcone’s cookbook.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Family Connection [IO,Ryu] Empty Re: Family Connection [IO,Ryu]

Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:29 pm
The day went as every other one there was a lot of training running involved, plus a lot of random stops to stare at the sweet store and dream of his perfect self. Ryu's perfect self being about sixty and retired, weighing around three-hundred pounds and eating cake. That was the ninja's ideal and being a ninja would help him attain the wealth he needs for his future unhealthy life style. Luckily Ryu was about to meet a chef.

After a few laps around the village he had noticed the same guy walking and reading his book. The ninja didn't notice him the first couple of times around, but once you've casually observed someone five or six times your subconscious began to take note. Sliding to a halt and knocking over some trash cans in the process Ryu approached the person. He had never seen the guy before maybe he was new, hell maybe Ryu was new. "Hi, my name is Ryu." The genin said trying to get the chef to look over his cookbook. "Are you learning a wicked jutsu, from that book?"
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:10 pm
Ignorance. Much ignorance. This was all Chi thought as he heard the sound of falling trash cans hitting the ground. Sure if it was a animal he wouldn't have cared but a person did it. He wasn't sure if it was accidentally but it didn't matter as the guy still ignored the fact he knocked over some trash cans and didn't even bother to pick them up. Yes then there was the fact two elegant looking young women had to stop in their tracks as trash spilled out all in front of them even a bit getting on one of their shoes. They shot some very intense mean glares at the random buffoon of a person and Chi being the person that he is acted quickly to save the guy from probably a very embarrassing situation. He moved quickly putting on gloves and then cleaning up the spilled trash and placing it back inside the trash can. He moved the two trash cans out the way and removed his gloves and placing them into the recycle bin. Yep the guy was all about keeping peace. Next he had to do something about that shoe. He wasn't any expert in cleaning shoes but he tried his best and that is all that matters. It worked too as the two women thanked him and went on their way. One could say...he had the blood of a butler in him. He was a bit of a clean freak too.

Now turning his attention back to the ignorance of the person that standed in front of him. "Ryu is it? When you greet people you should always give them a firm handshake and look them in the eye....also you should clean up after your own mess next time." Yep it's official something is off about Chi today. It's like he just instantly matured over night yo! Maybe it had something to do with reading the same old pages about manners over and over again. "No I am not learning any wicked jutsu...but recipes instead. Ah, My name is Ichiro. Ichiro Sato. The infamous Ninja Chef of Sunagakure." Yep he was famous to some degree he did get third in the cook off competition. Chi examined the blonde in front of him and frowned a bit. "You should eat more healthy ya know? If you become diabetic that would be bad." Yes he was sure the guy didn't eat healthy. He was a chef and a part time nurse...his eyes kinda are trained to spot when someone doesn't eat healthy plus a chef knows. A chef always know. Closing his book as it would be rude to continue reading Chi offered a smile. "Do you need anything...Ryu?"
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:06 pm
This guy can teach me about manners while ignoring me and instead picking up trash? Ryu had to chuckle at the thought slightly as the chef before him continued on his tirade of proper greeting etiquette. The ninja grabbed for the ninja's hand and attempted to shake it, while looking him in the eye. "Then allow me to start over I'm Ryu and I will pick up my own mess next time." The words didn't come out as friendly or naturally as his original words had been, almost as if these words had been forced.

"Recipes?" The ninja said lazily as if unimpressed. "Your famous?" Ryu added excitedly, before stating calmly. "Never heard of you." With a grin attempting to rise the chef's frustration. As this new person began talking about his eating habits, the ninja held out his sweat soaked shirt and looked at it. It was form fitting and tight, Ryu had never had any weight problems and he seemed to have an athletic build. Nurse do I look sickly? Am I fat? Why doesn't he think I eat right? I'm going to take this dudes spatula and wave it around the village like a trophy. "You cook? Thats a-a-a-awesome!!! Can I see your kitchen?" The ninja said eagerly, but his smile gave away that he had ulterior motives besides food in mind.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:14 am
Aaaand wait for it. Wait for it..still waiting. Yep they were now gone. Releasing a sigh of relief Chi looked at the guy and shrugged. "I did good right? They totally will mention me to their father. " Maybe unknown to Ryu those two elegant young women are the daughters to some big shot in Suna. Chi had to play nice in hopes of getting mentioned and he guess maybe something more like a job or a loan but of course that's a poor man's dream. Shaking his hand he examined the guy once more. "Ryu...Ryu.. With feeling you can't sell a act like that man! Ugh whatever forget it. " Whatever he wasn't going to bother with this guy and him not caring for knocking over other people's trash. Chi was now planning on his boring trek around the village until Ryu asked about the recipes. "Yes you know cooking? Recipes can help save a life such as a recipe for a healing remedy or a recipe for poison." yes those things were also surprisingly in this cookbook of his.

"Of course you never heard of me. I am only famous in the cooking community. I have yet to receive any reorganization among my fellow Shinobi...except I did fight a jounin. Anywho. Yes I do cook." Chi was all about cooking and seeing as this guy was interested he was actually hyped to take him to his kitchen.....buuuuut he didn't have one. "Err see about that. I come to people homes and cook for them. I'm like a personal chef for hire at the moment until I can build up funds to gain my own restaurant one day." So what was he doing right now. Well of course he was promoting himself as a chef and was.. WAS trying to pick up some girls but of course that wasn't happening. "If you need a Chef you can hire me at a low cost of 5000 ryo." Yes that is actual a low price compared to others. "If not I'm not sure we have much to say to each other..."
He then fiddled with his journal and locked it in place by clicking on that really nice looking pendant on it...of course that's not really important is it?!
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:49 am
"But why would you want them to?" The ninja questioningly asked watching as the two young ladies walked away. "An act? Selling?" Ryu had no idea what this guy was talking about, he seemed just as eccentric as Ryu himself. When the ninja began explaining the contents of his cook book the words began to meld together as the symbol of the Goka became recognizable. Oh, no they are here and this one wants to sell me, wait he doesn't know its me. Maybe I can alert a jounin and escape with my organs or whatever else he wants to sell. No! I am a ninja of the sand and I'm strong if he wants to eat... Is he going to cook me? 

The ninja backed away and made a defensive posture as the chef was speaking. He waited till he had finished before opening his mouth though, even if the guy was trying to harvest a Ryu steak he could at least let the guy talk. This guy is unbelievable trying to steal my jeans, pick up girls and get introduced to their fathers all in one night. "I'll have you know my Goka genes aren't for sale, my mom said I should keep anyone from stealing them." He clearly meant the kind of jeans you would wear and apparently he had hidden somewhere, with the name Goka on them.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:37 am
So somehow this managed to get awkward. Chi notice Ryu get into a defensive stance which was a bit alerting but he went with it. Look he didn't ask for all of this to happen and looked at the guy crazy when he began to accuse hin of wanting his jeans? Of course chi had zoned out a bit during the accusations only hearing a few words. So he somehow thought the guy said something completely different. "What? I don't want to get in your jeans! The hell ? Your not even my type and what the fawk is Goka jeans?" Yep this is getting insanely awkward. Chi have been in many strange situations but never one like this before...

"Are you high? Hit a blunt or something? Had too much of some shroom tea?!" Time to start accusing the accuser of taking drugs, works every time. So yeah this was not going anywhere good which is bad. Causing such a public scene like this. Did this guy really think Chi was checking him out?
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:03 am
"Oh, so we have to have the same blood type for you to want my genes. Hmmm..." The ninja thought for a moment trying to remember what they had told him his blood type was the day they had it done in the academy. There were some letters and a plus or minus he couldn't recall. "Well thats good to know I can keep my organs." Sighing in relief that he was safe, but quickly turned back to anxiety as his friend Fawkes was mentioned.

"Does Fawkes even have jeans he's a phoenix. Wouldn't they just burn?" Ryu questioned leaving his stance. This guy will never find jeans this way. "Goka is a clan of ninja who use their kekkle genkle to use scorch release." He clearly meant kekkei genkei, but seemed confident he had pronounced it correctly. 

"I'm on the ground how could I be high?" The chef just kept slinging words Ryu had no understanding of. Hit a blunt? Like punch a log, thats blunt? "I've struck many blunts today. I just got done training actually. Tea is made from mushrooms?" The ninja thought they were made from some type of leaf, but the chef here had to have some form of inside knowledge.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:39 pm
Yep this guy officially went straight to luney town. Like every time he opened his mouth to speak it was something crazy and random. First the jeans, blood, and now something about fawkes? Wait don't forget the blunts too. That may explain it. He was higher than a kite and this was the first time Chi met such a person. "Dude I don't want your organs! What the fawk man?"

Chi released a bit of a snicker when he heard the words "kekkle genkle." fair funny. Never heard someone pronounce tge word like thwt before. Anyway he thought Chi must have wanted his DNA for some reason whivh begs the question why. "Why would I want that. I never even asked you for organs in the first place!"
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:40 pm
"Ahh, I see so your not after my organs." Ryu rubbed the back of his head thinking of how this conversation had started and how he had come to the conclusion that this guy wanted his jeans. It was the book, the symbol. Shuffling through his bag Ryu pulled out a scroll and  showed it to the chef. "See the symbol on the back? My granfather Levi Goka sent me this scroll to learn our clans secret techniques." He then pointed to the cook book the chef had been walking around with. "Your book has the same symbol, so I thought you were looking for me. I am so sorry, you were talking about stuff and certain words were highlighted in my head. Like Fawkes, the Goka symbol, chef and sell."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum