Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
25 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Basic uchiha jutsu (p, nk) Empty Basic uchiha jutsu (p, nk)

Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:31 pm
Mason wakes up in a cold sweat on the brink of screaming. His family was haunting him from the after life. It's all he could dream of since they had died. It wasn't just limited to sleep either, they haunted him in his thoughts, they were all he could think about besides training to achieve his dream, of protecting everyone in his village. It was mostly a selfish dream, because Mason didn't want any more people to haunt his thoughts, and dreams. Tonight, Mason dreamed about the evening that his family died, except everything was heightened, and it felt like it was years instead of mere seconds. He could hear his families screams piercing his ears, even now when he was awake. "I need to get over this, dreaming about them won't bring them back, feeling guilty that I couldn't save them isn't going to bring them back, all it's doing is driving you insane." Mason thought to himself. He just couldn't be rational about this, it was his family for goodness sake, isn't natural to feel grief on this level?

Finally after the fear subsided Mason decided to train, to get the thought of his family out of his head. After getting up, Mason made his bed, made some ramen for himself and his wolf. After that he threw on some clothes that he had washed last night. A black t-shirt with the Uchiha insignia on the back and front, some black shorts that had a lot of pockets, and his black sandals. After he got dressed he tied his Konoha headband onto his forehead very tightly. He signaled for Murphy, his pet wolf to follow him to the training grounds.

On the walk to the training grounds he didn't see anything out of the ordinary. THe thought of his family came into his head again. He didn't want to cause a scene so he focused on what his training was going to be about. "Today I am *wimpering* going to learn how to *Screaming of his baby twin brothers* do the great *Mother pleading for mercy* fireball." Mason thought with memories of his family's death still finding ways into his thoughts. Mason was showing signs of PTSD but he was denying everything trying to continue his normal routine. 

After getting to the training grounds Mason put his hand through his hair. He was already sweating, and he hadn't started doing anything yet. Mason kept on thinking about why he was doing his training and what his real goal was. "Vengeance, I will kill everyone associated with the murder of my family! I need this strength so I can finally get my vengeance, my just due, It's my right to claim them, to kill them. Every last one." Mason had a quick smirk go across his face at that thought. His deceased family was driving him crazy from beyond the grave. 

Mason started out with Taijutsu. He chose a wooden dummy as his opponent. The thought of vengeance kept going across his mind as he was kicking the dummy. He heard his mother scream, and that broke Mason's mind for just one second. He kicked the top half of the dummy off, before coming back into control of his body. "What the flying fig?" Mason had said trying to cut down his use of swear words. "I'm done, I better start on Great Fireball, or else it won't ever get done."

Mason headed away from the half pulverized training dummy to not get in trouble for breaking it. Great Fireball jutsu is a bigger version of Fire Style: Fire Stream jutsu. "I should have no problem with this, but I bet I will anyways...." Mason sighed as he said this. "Nothing was as easy as it was supposed to be. Either I require more chakra control, or I lack the basic understanding, or I do one little thing wrong so I second bluff the whole process." Mason might have been a rather intellectual person, not necessarily a prodigy, but he was pretty smart. The only problem with him is he hates to be wrong and getting corrected. 

Mason walked to the middle of the training ground, and began to knead fire chakra into his chest at a much high concentration, as he wanted a much bigger flame, he weaved the horse, then tiger signs, and inhaled a large breath expelling all at once a rather pathetic looking fire ball, that died a foot away from his mouth. "Mother Trucker!" Mason yelled. "Why does everything have to take so long? I've already done the stupid Fire Stream, why do I have to spend so much time on this?!"

Mason very upset by how the "Great" fireball went, marched back home with his wolf at his tail, and went straight to sleep. He didn't even care that he'd be haunted once more by his dead family in his dreams. He was to pissed off that a move he suspected would be easy didn't work. Right before he fell asleep he decided he'd practice at dark, when there was no one at the training grounds to see his failures. Fading into dream land, he slipped back into the cursed nightmares, begining with him getting restrained by the rogue ninjas.

[WC 877] [877 towards Great Fireball
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum