Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Izo Nara
Izo Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

wind of the leaf (ongoing,P,NK) Empty wind of the leaf (ongoing,P,NK)

Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:46 pm
It was another beautiful day in the hidden Leaf Village. It was the weekend, and Izo decided to take a break from doing missions and relax a bit. He is sitting in the yard reading from one of his books. Feeling his stomach rumble ,Izo puts down his book and heads inside. Upon walking through the door, Izo can make out a figure sitting on the sofa with his back to the young ninja. Knowing that they never have company over at this time of day, Izo cautiously sneaks up behind the unsuspecting visitor. Before the man has a chance to figure out what’s going on, Izo attaches his shadows to the man’s and forces him to stand up. Now with the man standing Izo demands to know what he is doing here before releasing him. Once released the middle-aged man explains that he is a friend of Izo’s father who has been away from the village since Izo was young.  “well a heads up would have been nice. You shouldn’t go sneaking around   people’s houses with no one home” Izo proclaims in a testy voice. The man smiles and says “ your grandmother went to the store fore some things for dinner. She may be gone for a while, what’s say we head to the training grounds while we wait, your father was a great ninja I’d love to see if u are anything like your old man “ Izo rarely being one to turn down a challenge, gladly accepts the man’s challenge and the two head off towards the training grounds

Once at the training grounds, Izo begins to lead the pair to his favorite spot by the forest. While walking, the man stops and ask “so what element are you?”. stopping in his tracks “wind” Izo replies. Now facing izo “this should be real fun than.” Says the man, as a grin appears on his face. Finally at their destination the two settle in and square up. The older man tells Izo to hit him with his best offense move. Knowing that his only offensive move was the wind arrow that he recently, learned.  Jumping back to give himself some distance of 10 feet, Izo calls forth two wind arrows, one on either side of him at shoulder height. Taking a big gather step, Izo hurls the two wind arrows towards the man.

Just as the arrows are about to make contact with the man, he claps his hands. Originating From his hands a strong gust of wind appears shooting out 180 degrees in front of the man. The gale easily deflects the wind arrows, sending them swirling  off in separate directions. The gust from the man’s jutsu was so strong that it knocked Izo clear off his feet and flying back several feet. Getting back to his feet, Izo stairs at the man in amazement, “how?” is the only word Izo can get out as he is still in awe of what he had just felt and saw. “well like you, my element is wind too? That their was gale palm. It’s stronger than those arrows making your move easy to defend” the man says in response before clapping his hands sending a second gale towards izo. This time seeing the gale coming Izo attempts to brace himself for the powerful gust of wind by digging his feet into the ground. However the gale is to strong and sends Izo tumbling all the way back into a tree knocking an apple out of it, the apple hitting Izo on the head as he laid on the floor.

Clearly victorious in their sparing match, The older man walks up to Izo who is still laying on the floor defeated. “well at least you tried. Hey kid my names Lee kim. Since your father was such a good friend of mine what say I teach you that move I just used?” excited that he would get a chance to learn this move, Izo eagerly accepts. “but first can I ask  a question?” Lee says rhetorically. “why do you want to be a ninja? In order to be a legendary shinobi one must have a purpose, so what is yours? Lee asks Izo. Izo having never given the question much thought is speechless. Noticing this Lee continues “never gave it much thought I bet, that’s ok think about it and when we are done I’ll ask you again”

The two men are now standing next to each other and Lee is explaining the technique to izo. “this technique is actually quite simple, it requires no hand signs. Instead you must gather your chakra into your hands, the same way you do with you feet when doing the surface climbing jutsu. Once you have gathered the chakra into your hands, you simply clap your hands. The chakra will transform the wind from the clapping motion into a  very strong gale. The gale is great for knocking things and people over like you saw. But it’s true value comes when you add a projectile, like a kunai. But that takes much practice with timing and all. For now let’s start with learning the technique.” And with that, Lee begins to set up their water jug on top of a tree stump. “Now focus and use your gale to knock over this jug.” The jug still filled with water could not have weighted more then twenty pounds. Izo closes his eyes and gathers the chakra into his hands like he would do with his feet when using the surface walking jutsu. Once he thought he had gathered enough chakra, Izo claps his hands  together. both men watch as a small gust of wind appears from the hand clap, rustling about on the ground before disappearing into the wind and having no effect on the jug still perched on top of the stump.. Izo with a confused look on his face turns to ask Lee what went wrong.

Before izo has a chance to ask his question, Lee jumps in and says with a reassuring  face “ah I see! When you  use the surface walk technique you are only emitting a little bit of chakra so you don’t fall through the water . Here however you need to emit way more so that when both hands come together the combined force will cause the gale to be stronger otherwise you are just clapping at your opponent.” Lee picks up a baseball sized rock from a pile no doubt left by the ninja who used this area prior. “I want you to crush this rock with your hands, in order to do so you will have to gather chakra into your hands to help you.” Lee explains as he tosses the rock to izo. Izo now holdout the rock between both hands begins to apply pressure. He strains for a few minutes before realizing that he first must gather chakra. A little embarrassed,  Izo does not bother to turn and to see Lee’s reaction. Instead Izo. Instead, he returns to trying to crush the small rock; this time making sure to begin gathering chakra before starting. After a couple of minutes of straining Izo can finally feel the rock to begin to give way in his hands  not wanting to lose the momentum,  Izo pulls more chakra into his hands to ensure that this rock would become dust. A second later, Izo breaks through the rock and his hands clap together, causing a small gust to appear. Izo was happy by the appearance of the small gust, knowing if he put that same kevel of chakra behind a swifter hand clap, than he would achieve the gale.

Sure that he has it this time Izo steps back up to the stump and begins to gather the chakra into his hands. It feels weird as he is use to only Gathering chakra like this in his feet. Even the wind arrow seemed easy in comparison. Once he was sure that he had gathered the same amount of chakra as when crushing the rock, izo swiftly claps his hands shut. The chakra from his hands compresses the air trapped in them and shoots the air out from his palms at high speeds.  Izo has successfully created a gale and with a perfect 180 degree ark. The jug is sent flying clear into the sky until it is barely visible; landing near the entrance to the training grounds. Shocked and Impressed by Izo’s quick progression, Lee flashes a quick smile before he him self replaces the jug atop the tree stump.  Looking over at Izo, Lee says “that was good. But I’m sure you won’t encounter many water jugs. let’s see if you can knock me off this stump. If you can do that than you should have no problems using this jutsu to knock over any ninja that does not brace themselves.” Izo’s face lights up upon hearing the news that he would get a chance to pay Lee back for using the technique against him earlier.  Izo quickly rushes over and positions himself so that the stump is five feet away. Once again, Izo calls forth chakra into his hands and with a swift clapping motion sent a gale stronger than the last in the direction of lee. Lee’s expression quickly changes to one of worry. Not expecting Izo to have become this proficient with the jutsu so quickly, Lee did not both to brace himself; a mistake he would pay for. The strong gale hits Lee sending him flying back off from the stump and landing hard on his backside. Izo rushes over to check on Lee , concerned that he may have hurt the man.

Lee is back to his feet before izo gets to him. Lee congratulates Izo but tells him they are not done. For the next part of the technique Izo would learn how to use the gale palm jutsu in order to speed up out going projectiles. For this part Izo would be using one of Lee’s kunai, which he makes a point to demand be returned before they left. Lee walks over to a tree 15 feet away and with a kunai , he carves a X into the side of the tree to serve as the target. Walking back so that he is standing next to izo , Lee throws his kunai in the air towards the target and immediately with no hesitation claps his hands together.  A gale is created behind the kunai, increasing its speed and sending it whistling straight through the tree as well as the tree behind it. Izo saw that not only was the Kuna’s speed increased but also his force and power. Izo makes a mental note to be careful when aiming at people. “Now you go” Lee says to Izo. Izo knew that he was a not the best shot when throwing a regular kunai but decides what the hell and gives it a try. Izo takes aim at what was left of the X on the tree that had been being blown through by Lee’s kunai. Throwing the kunai as straight as possible, Izo claps his hands to form the gale before the projectile has a chance to veer off course. Hitting the bottom of the X on the tree with a powerful thud, Izo had accomplished the second half of the technique and had now fully learnt the gale palm jutsu.

Not having many friends growing up, and enjoying his time spent with lee, Izo ask Lee if he will become his sensei. To which he replies “I guess I can find some spare time to train you. I’ll be in town for a while so sure. But first I need to know your answer to the question I posed earlier. What is your purpose?” Izo still had no answer for the man. Not really giving the question much thought while the two were training . Lee flashes a quick smile and says “it’s ok I’m here for a while come find me once you’ve goy an answer and we will continue.”  

Just as the two men are about to return to training, they can hear from the distance a loud familiar voice. The voice growing louder as the owner begins to come into view. It was granny cursing at the top of her lungs  as she came sprinting toward the two. Realizing that they had been out for hours and missed dinner, the two turn a begin running in hopes of not getting caught and having to deal with grannies fury.

WC 2,106
Claimed 10 stats / gale palm.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

wind of the leaf (ongoing,P,NK) Empty Re: wind of the leaf (ongoing,P,NK)

Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:47 am

Approved <3
Izo Nara
Izo Nara
Citizen

Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:31 pm
Izo is sitting under his favorite tree out near the main gate reading from his book. Izo is unable to concentrate on the words he is reading. His mind still caught up on the question posed to him by Lee the other day. “What is my purpose for wanting to be a ninja?” Izo thinks to himself. “I thought it was because that’s what everyone one in the clan does. Isn’t that a good enough reason?”. Unable to read anymore Izo decides to go for a walk through the village hoping the walk will help to clear his mind. Izo stands up and begins packing away his things into his bag. While doing so, he starts to have flashbacks to his child hood. While he did not know much of his father, his mother raised him and he had many fond memories of her, that were now flooding through his head. Izo grabs the tree to help brace him self from falling, while his thoughts wondered about. he attributes these sudden flash of memories as being due to his parents friend Lee showing up the other day out of the blue. Taking this as a sign, Izo decides to end his walk by visiting his parents at the Konoha cemetery.

Bidding  farewell to his tree, Izo heads off on his walk. As he passes the village gate he waves to the two elder shinobi standing guard. “nice weather” one of them says with a smile. “to hot for my blood” Izo says in response as he continues on walking down the path. Now a few hundred yards away from the gate, Izo sees a group of young academy student playing a game of tag. Jumping from roof top to room top. Izo stops for a second to watch as the kids jump about enjoying their carefree lives. After watching a few rounds of the game Izo continues on down the street. This time stopping when he comes across a group of citizens who must be from out of town judging by the way they are dressed. Seeing that they could use help, Izo reluctantly walks over and ask the group of four; two adults and two kids. if he could help them in any way. With a look of relief the  two adults; a older man and a middle age woman speak first.. After a few minutes of talking, Izo learns that the couple and their two kids are from a small farming village and are here to visit the ninja  academy; they are thinking of enrolling their son. Izo points the family in the direction of the academy telling them all the proctor s are amazing, and wishes the kid best of luck in his studies. Happy that he could help a future ninja of the leaf, Izo returns once more to his walk. Now getting closer to the heart of the village Izo can begin to hear the different sounds of the village all combining into one. little kids playing elderly folk arguing over a game of chess, shop business owners advertising  in front of there businesses, izo could hear it all. being the biggest hidden village, Konoha was often busy all day round.

A warming feeling starts to came over Izo as he walked into the village center, almost as if no harm could come to him while in this place. The village center was the heart of the village where most of the shops and businesses can be found. Walking by ichiraku’s Izo can hear voices yelling out from inside. As he walks  closer he could make out two females one who sounded a lot like his granny. They were arguing over which Internet shopping site had the best discounts. Granny of course being the loudest one. Shaking his head Izo thinks to himself “man I hate the Internet.”   Izo hurry away, trying not to let his granny notice him. Izo walks into the ninja shop to do some window shopping. As he walks through the door he can hear the lady at the counter having a debate with a ninja a few years older than him. The two are debating whether a katana or a tanto was a better bladed weapon. “clearly it’s the longer sword” Izo thought to himself, but did not say aloud as he did not want to join the conversation. Instead Izo chose to look at the  two blades and compare himself. The tanto was visibly smaller then the katana. Holding both blades in his hand he instantly falls in loves in love with the katana and it’s longer reach. He. Vowing to come back for one, Izo puts down the blades and heads back on his journey. Nearing the edge of the village center Izo peers up at hokage rock. From this particular spot one can get a great view of all the faces. “guess it is kind of cool having your face up there forever” Izo thinks to himself. Izo continues walking along the path passing the orphanage , and seeing Tim outside yelling at a group of kids as they do push ups outside. ‘at least he is keeping them in shape’ izo thinks to himself as quickens his pace hoping the scary butler does not notice him. Izo is now passing the different clan districts. Only being inside of his own clan district, Izo can only image what the others look like on the inside. Outside he sees members of all the different clans walking conversing and carrying on with their daily lives  this brings a smile to the young ninjas face.

Seeing that the hour is getting late, and not wanting to deal with grannies fury Izo decides to cute his trip short and head for the cemetery. Passing the hospital, Izo prays to never have to spend a second in their. Finally arriving at the cemetery Izo bows to pay his respects before entering. Once inside the first thing Izo notices is all the headstones “so many great ninja have blessed this village” he thinks to himself. The Graves are arranged by clans, with immediate family members being buried near one another. Izo walks over to where his parents are buried and kneels down in front of them. “forgive me for not coming by in such a long time” Izo says  his parents headstones. Izo goes on to tell the two headstones all about his visit from Lee Kim. Once he was done explaining the story, Izo sits back on his knees and starts to think about all the good times he and his mother shared; this brings a smile to his face. His father on the other hand died when Izo was still pretty young, leaving him with little memories of his father. Instead only hearing stories from his mother and granny about how great of a ninja his father was, always looking out for his fellow leaf ninja. Looking at his father’s grave stone, Izo reads the inscription ‘here lies a great man who sacrificed his life for his comrades.” A tear begins to form in his right eye. Quickly wiping it away before standing up,  Izo now walks over to the flame sculpture In the center of the cemetery. Around it the Graves of all the shinobi lost during great wars.  It is during this moment that it clicks for Izo, he finally had the answer to the question that had been haunting him these past few days.

Thinking to himself ‘why do I fight? What is my purpose?  I fight to protect my fellow ninja, to protect my village, and to ensure future generations have a place to call home’ looking around him at the legendary names on the different graves. ‘like every single one of these ninja did’ looking up at hokage rock ‘like they did.’ Izo now begins to feel a burning sensation come from deep down in  himself. A desire to protect those around him, like all the people he encountered on his walk over here. Izo now is standing a few feet away from the flame statue in the middle of the cemetery. In a loud voice Izo says “ I vow here in front of these legendary shinobi that starting today I will turn over a new leaf. Starting today I will take my training serious and try my hardest to become a better ninja, so that I too can protect our village and it’s people should the day ever come that I am tested the way you all were. And when that day comes I promise to proudly answer the call the same way you all did”.

Izo, feels a weight lifted off his shoulders now that he had figured out his purpose for wanting to become a ninja of the leaf. Walking back over towards his parents grave, Izo takes a seat in front of his mother’s grave. Izo was very close to his mother and her lose hit him pretty hard. Sitting in front of the grave, Izo begins to recall a bedtime story his mother use to tell him all the time. Knowing well that she could not here him, he did it mostly to help sooth his acing heart. Once he was done with the bed time story, Izo grabs his bag and stands to leave. Seeing that he has some time to kill he decides he will head up to hokage rock before heading home. Izo kisses his hand and runs it along the top of his mother’s grave before turning to give his father’s a hearty salute and a wink. Izo turns back to the flame sculpture In the center of the cemetery one last tine, as if to affirm the vow that he had just taken. Izo turns back and jogs towards the cemetery entrance. Stopping quickly to thank his parents for helping him to find the answers he needed.

Izo is now on his way to hokage rock passing through the village once again. This time with a greater love and respect for everyone he passes, seeing them now as part of his family that he must protect. As Izo made his way past the local bar he could see Lee standing out front, lee looked as if he had one to many drinks. Izo stands by and watches in enjoyment as Lee stumbles about getting rejected by various different women. Deciding not to bother him while he was on a “streak”, and knowing that he only had about a half an hour till dinner, Izo presses on for hokage rock. Once Izo was finally to the top of hokage rock he walks out to the edge and takes a seat, letting his legs dangle over the side. Izo begins to recap all of the places he visited throughout the day, and all the people he had seen. He than began to think about his vow. ‘I have to get stronger if I want to keep that promise, I guess I will start tomorrow’ Izo thinks to himself as he peers out watching the sunset over the village and the rest of the fire country. Reaching down into his left cargo pants, Izo pulls out a letter addressed to him from the mission board. fearing it was another trip to the orphanage or worse, Izo had waited till the end of the day to open it. Now opening the letter, Izo reads it aloud

“dear Izo. You are hereby tentatively assigned to Team six. You will continue to do E and D ranked missions until further notice. – Mission Board “ izo is overcome with excitement now that he has found out what team he may be a part of. Izo jumps to his feet. His eyes are now burning red with the will of fire,  Izo proclaims to protect his team members with his life. See that the sun has almost completely set, Izo immediately grabs his bag and begins to set off for home, hoping that makes it home before granny does.

WC 2006
Claiming will of fire (skill)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:32 pm

Approved <3
Izo Nara
Izo Nara
Citizen

Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:46 pm
Izo wakes up earlier than usual today. Excited to begin training with Lee now that he had an answer to Lee’s question. Still remembering well the vow he had made the night before, Izo jumps out of  bed and begins to do his morning workout routine, deciding to do double today. Once he was finished working out Izo quickly got changed and runs downstairs. Once downstairs, Izo  would kiss his granny on the cheek and bid her a good day, before heading off to Lee’s house. Knowing that Lee lived clear across town, Izo took advantage of this and decided to jog the distance from his house to Lee’s. Thinking that it would be a good warm up for the days training. No longer being an academy ninja Izo did not have to attend mandatory training anymore. This meant that in order for him to make chunin , he would have to seek out the needed knowledge on his own. Izo was happy that Lee would be his first trainer, knowing that the older ninja was one of his father’s teammates, Izo was hoping to learn all shorts of new ninjutsu. Especially more cool wind based skills like the gale palm he had learned the other day. Nearing Lee’s house Izo decides to sprint the last one hundred meters to the front door. Finally arriving at  Lee’s house, Izo is out of breath, he guesses it took him about 30 seconds to sprint those final hundred meters. ‘got to do better’ izo thinks to himself as he walks through the front gate into the yard.

Lee lived in the last house at the end of a dead end street.. His house was small only having one floor, but having much land in front and back off the house.  Izo could see that the older ninja even having a sparing cage in his yard. Next to the cage was multiple training dummies and weapons scattered about. ‘wonder what he keeps in the back yard.’ Izo thought. Eager to begin day one, Izo walks up and bangs on the door; knowing Lee had a lot to drink and probably wouldn’t hear the bell. No answer. Izo again bangs on the door, this time ending with a swift back kick to the door about a foot under the handle. Izo waits a second as he thinks he can hear someone walking to the door. Opening the door, Lee is visibly hung over still wearing his clothes from last night. Izo thought this man is  in no shape to train. Not expecting Izo to have returned so fast with the answer to his question. Lee ask “what the hell are you doing here so early!!” now second guessing his choice to bang and kick the door, Izo reluctantly replies “I.. i. I'm here to protect my fellow ninja, protect my village and ensure future generations have a place to call home, I’m going to train my hardest to become a great ninja of the leaf, so I can protect my squad mates!” finishing his statement with the will of fire burning deeply in his eyes.

Still hung over from the night before, Lee is confused at first my Izo’s response as he was only wondering why the young ninja was at his door at such an early hour. Finally realizing that Izo just answered the question he had asked of him a few days ago, a smirk begins to appear on Lee’s face as he steps out into the yard walking towards the training area Izo had just pasted on his way in. With out instructions, Izo follows Lee to the training area. Now standing in the training area, Lee turns around faces Izo and says “so you want to protect you friends? How?” to which Izo replies can you teach me more wind ninjutsu like before?” Lee then says “well the thing is I don’t really know much ninjutsu the little I do know, your father taught me when we were older. My specialty has always been..” Lee pauses before continuing to say with a big smile “ Taijutsu!” saddened but still wanting to improve Izo decides to train Taijutsu.

With a smile on his face, Lee proclaims that the first technique Izo needs to learn is leaf whirlwind a d ranked skill that even Izo could learn despite not having years of training in Taijutsu. Lee explains the basic principles behind the jutsu. Pointing to a dummy tied to a sick, Lee instructs Izo to kick the dummy as hard as he can with his right foot onto the left side of the dummy. Following Lee’s orders, Izo attempts to throw a kick at the domains head. Having never throw a kick before in his life, Izo misses the dummy completely shocked by how terrible his dear friends could be so terrible, Lee jumps in and stops Izo before he can take a second attempt. Wondering what he could have done wrong, Izo just watches as Lee begins to demonstrate the proper fighters stance before having Izo mimic him. Izo drops his center of gravity and readies his hands in front of his face to advert and incoming blows. Izo now looking more comfortable, takes a second attempt. This time his foot slaps the dummy clear across the face. “not bad” exclaims lee, as he walks up still hung over and kicks the same dummy knocking it clear across the yard, with a smirk.

Now able to throw a proper high kick, Lee has Izo move on to learning how to throw a low kick. After a quick demonstration from lee, it is Izo’s turn. Walking up to the new dummy, Izo assumes the ready position again, only this time he lowers his center of gravity closer to the floor,  placing his right hand on the ground for balance Izo sweeps his left foot at the lower half of the dummy; making solid contact.  Lee looks on proud that Izo is picking up this skill so quickly. Lee attributes to izo being in top physical shape. With a smile on his face, Lee walks up to the dummy and stops izo, who is still practicing his low and high kicks. Lee than says “ you are doing just well. I think it’s time  we move on to the final step. Putting the two kicks together. Normally you would try to put all of you power behind you high kick, in hopes of taking their heads off. But with the leaf whirlwind you are only using it to help set up your low kick. The key is making your opponent think you are going for the high kick.” Izo is sitting in front of lee listening intently to every word he said. Lee demonstrates what the finished product should look like. After Watching lee preform the leaf whirlwind, it was now Izo’s turn.

Izo stands in front of the dummy. As he is getting set up, Lee buts in and tells the young ninja to instead preform the move on him. Izo is now a bit nervous as he’s never hit anyone before. Pushing his nerves aside, Izo takes a step back with his fight foot and raises his arms to his face. Izo launches his back foot in a round house motion  straight for the left side of Lee’s face, at the last minute, Izo pulls his foot back and quickly plants it on the floor while at the same time dropping his center of gravity. Placing his hands on the floor for stability Izo sweeps his left leg as hard as he can in the direction of Lee’s lower leg. Izo makes decent contact with lee but being weaker Lee feels no pain. Lee however congratulates Izo on successfully learning the Leaf whirlwind.

WC 1300
Claiming leaf whirlwind and 6 stats
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:31 am

Approved <3
Izo Nara
Izo Nara
Citizen

Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:24 am
It is early morning and the sun is beginning to rise in the hidden Leaf village. Izo has just arrived at Lee’s house for their daily training session. Opening the gate, Izo begins the long trek past the training area up to the house. As Izo walks by the training grounds in the yard, his mind begins to wander as he looks at all the training equipment scattered about from the day before. ‘ I hope we get to learn more new tricks.’ Izo thinks to himself as he walks up to the front door and opens it. Now inside Izo can see that Lee has been up for some time even making breakfast for the pair. Lee motions for Izo to have a seat and join him for breakfast.  Izo complies and takes a seat at the kitchen table across from lee. Izo is starving as he has not eaten dinner the past few night. Not waiting for a second invite, Izo immediately grabs his fork and knife and digs in. Watching Izo scarf down his food in disgust, Lee begins to speak “so to day is going to be a hard day. We are going to be working on two basic taijutsu.” Izo looks up from his plate with a sadden look on his face as he was hoping to learn advanced techniques today. Lee continues on “first is a D rank move that many a Shinobi use even after mastering many other high ranking jutsu. The second jutsu is also a D rank jutsu, however it will prove invaluable in ur career. So hurry up finish and meet me out front” Lee finishes as he gets up and heads outside, unable to watch Izo pig out anymore.

Once he was finished with his breakfast, Izo would get up from the table and putting his dish in the sink, he would walk outside the front door. Once he was outside Izo could see that Lee had gone all the way to the front of the yard by the street to check the mail. Knowing that trip took a good while Izo decided to take a seat and wait for lee. Now seated, Izo looks back in Lee’s direction expecting him to be now a quarter of the way back from checking the mail. However when Izo looks up he sees Lee standing only a mere few feet in front of him.  “what the hell! You was just standing by the mailbox. How’d u get over here so fast.” Yells a half scared Izo. With a chuckle, Lee says “haha you fool, that is the first jutsu that we are going to work on today. It is called body flicker, through vitalizing ones chakra, they can move at immense speed from point A to B.” Izo listens intently as he is very intrigued by this new jutsu.

After Lee is done explaining the basics of the body flicker, it is time to begin learning it. Lee tells Izo to stand next to him and mirror his movements. Izo happily replies with a smile on his face. Izo watches as Lee stands shoulder length apart, and begins to vitalize his chakra. Almost a second later, Lee vanishes in a cloud of smoke, reappearing 20 meters in front of izo. Izo is completely shocked by the speed at which Lee was able to move, and begins to doubt that he will be able to match the feat.

Seeing the doubt beginning to creep onto the young ninjas face, Lee yells out for Izo to hurry up already; waving his fist in the air. Hearing Lee’s loud voice from across the yard snaps Izo our of his daze. With his confidence restored, Izo is  Now ready to try his turn at body flicker. Izo stands in the same position he had just seen Lee stand in. Izo closes his eyes and begins to vitalize his chakra, the same way he thought Lee had done just moments ago. Now sure that he had the right amount of chakra stored, Izo visualizes his self standing next to Lee. A moment passes,  Izo does not feel any thing, it was as if he was standing still with his eyes closed. Izo still has his eyes closed when he feels a swift had to the back of his head followed by a loud “open your damn eyes fool” it was lee. Izo assumes that Lee must have ran all the way over to cracks him upside his head for failing at the body flicker. Izo takes one more second before Finally opening his eyes. Looking around, Izo can now see that Lee did not run over and smack him like he initially thought, but rather he was now standing next to Lee on the other side of the yard from where they began.  It takes a few more seconds for Izo to fully process the fact that he had just successfully preformed the body flicker. Finally realizing, Izo begins to jump for joy. This only last for a moment before Lee jumps in and challenges Izo to a game of tag, using body flicker of course. Izo hesitantly accept. “let’s make this interesting, loser buys lunch. All u have to do is catch me once in the next 30 minutes and we must stay in front yard.” Lee says before vanishing in a cloud of smoke and reappearing by the front door. Izo uses his body flicker intending on landing behind Lee at the front door and tagging him for the win. However, just as Izo reappears by the door, Lee vanishes again , this time reappearing next to a training dummy. Izo is a bit winded but follows Lee, this time reappearing only a split second before Lee is able to vanish. Lee reappears by the front gate, his smile now turning a bit more serious as he almost got caught and does not want to the bet. Seeing that he is getting close cause a smile to form on Izo’s mouth. The two would vanish and reappear throughout the yard for the next 25 minutes. With only a few minutes left before the time limit is up, Izo is completely winded and has in fact lost a step or two because of this.

The two are now standing ten meters apart. Izo knows that if he doesn’t think fast he will surely lose this bet. Having studied Lee’s movements over the past half hour Izo knew that Lee always waited until after Izo vanished before he would cast his jutsu. With this in mind , Izo prepares to cast another attempt. However, this time Izo would cast his shadow imitation technique. Completely not expecting this, Lee is visibly frustrated. Once caught Izo would simply jog toward lee, causing him to do the same; cursing the entire time. Once close enough Izo would high hive Lee before releasing the technique. “all you said was catch you in thirty minutes, we’ll consider yourself caught” Izo would say with excitement. Upset that he lost, but happy with the young ninjas ingenuity, Lee gladly accepts defeat. The two ninja ninja would take a short lunch break.

Once the two where done with lunch, they would return to their training in the front yard. “Now that you have the body flicker down, it is time that we move on to learning dynamic entry” says lee as he is stretching out. Izo gets up and begins to stretch out as well. Knowing that he is not very proficient in taijutsu, Izo makes sure to pay extra close attention as Lee begins to explain the basics behind dynamic entry.

“ dynamic entry is a D rank jutsu. When fighting, it normally takes a person time  to build up enough momentum in order for them to run at full speed. However with enough training, one can launch themselves at full speed and execute a high kick. This is known as dynamic entry.” Lee explains to Izo who is still listening intently. Once he is done explaining, Lee motions for Izo to follow him towards one of the training dummies that is attached to a sturdy wooden pole. Now standing ten meters away from the dummy, Lee gracefully jumps forward with extreme speed as if he was flying through the air for a short moment, and lands a solid kick on the side of the dummies head that knocks the dummies head and the top half of the wooden pole clear off of its stand and half way across the yard. Izo is instantly amazed my the power and grace just demonstrated by Lee. Now his turn, Izo steps up to the next dummy in line;this one like the other, was attached to a long wooden pole. Looking over at lee, Izo can see Lee standing there with an ear to ear grin and giving Izo the thumbs up. With a smirk, Izo thinks ‘I got this.’ And with that, Izo would bend down at the knees and rotate his body in order to help himself gather his momentum. Than, transferring all of that stored up momentum , Izo would leap forward high into the air. Just like with lee, it looks for a few moments as if Izo is gracefully flying through the air  When Izo finally makes contact with the dummy it would be to its mid section; if it had of been a real person, the blow probably would have broken a few ribs and definitely sent the person to the hospital. The force of the blow causing the pole to snap in half and fall. Nearly falling on lee who is standing close by. Lee would use body flicker to get out of the way in time, and would appear next to izo.

Lee congratulates Izo on a good days training. “your dad would be proud” Lee would say while patting Izo on the head. A warm feeling comes over Izo causing a tear to swell in his right eye, which he quickly wipes away. “ so what will we learn next!” Izo says excitedly. Looking at the time, Lee decides to call it an early day as they both had spend a lot of energy today. Before heading back inside lee turns to izo and say “hey work on those jutsu I’ve taught you. Who knows maybe you can master something. You dot always need me to train you can train on your own if you want. Who knows, maybe you’ll surprise me one day with a jutsu I’ve never seen.” Lee would say the last line as he is closing the front door.

Izo is now making the long walk back down past all the training equipment that they had used during the day. Picking up a training kuni, he throws it at a tree barely nipping it. ‘I guess I should do some extra work on my own. I do want to be better than lee one day’ he thinks to himself and he gingerly walks the rest of the way down the path, sore from the days training. ‘I think I’ll take an ice bath once I get home’ izo thinks to himself as he walks past the gate and turns to head home.

Upon arriving home, Izo can still hear Lee’s words ringing in his head. Izo decides he will not be able to go to sleep if he does not get in a late night training session. Heading to the back yard, Izo decides he wants to practice his body flicker some before he heads to bed. Now in the back yard by the fence, Izo would cast his body flicker jutsu. He would disappear in a puff of smoke and reappear by the back door to the house, some 15 meters away. Not bad Izo thinks to himself as he body flickers again, this time ending up back by the back fence of the yard. Izo wants to also attempt to work on his dynamic entry some. However he knows that Granny would kill him where he stands if he was to go around kicking and breaking stuff in the yard. Izo decides to call it a night and start a new in the morning. Izo heads inside to take himself an ice bath

WC 2043
Claiming 10 stats and dynamic entry and body flicker
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:30 am

Approved <3
Izo Nara
Izo Nara
Citizen

Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:38 am
It is still early in the hidden Leaf village. The sun hasn’t even began to creep into the sky. Izo is laying in his bed unable to sleep. His mind is racing through all the different jutsu and techniques that he was seen during his short tine as a ninja. “what to learn next. It has to be a  powerful jutsu if I want to get those bells away from mako sensei” Izo thinks  aloud to himself while still laying in bed. Izo tries to shake these thoughts from his head and attempts to get back to sleep, he had a long day ahead of him tomorrow for sure, and needed all the sleep he could get. Izo would try for another ten minutes to get back to sleep. Before Finally he is convinced that he isn’t going back to bed and is up for the day, Izo jumps out of bed and begins to do his daily workout routine. He does push ups and sit ups until he collapses onto his face.  Once he Is finished working out and has caught his breath, Izo changes into his cloths for the day and quietly heads out the house, so as not to wake his granny. On his way out the door Izo grabs a few scrolls that his granny kept in the house from when she use to teach at the academy back when he was a young kid.

Now outside Izo can feel the predawn chill In the air and starts to shiver a little. Standing there cold and shaking, Izo tightens his leaf headband and decides to go for a jog to the training grounds, hoping that the run will help warm his blood; at the least it’s good exercise. ‘maybe someone else will be up early as well’ izo thinks to himself as he leans forward and begins jogging in the direction of the training grounds. Izo is jogging at a rather slow pace, as he is still getting warmed up. ‘I still don’t know if we are strong enough to get those bells, I have to learn a new jutsu and fast’ Izo’s mind again switching back to the coming bell test. Izo shakes the thoughts away once again. Izo picks up the pace as he passes the half way point to the training grounds. Looking around, Izo can see all the closed shops and stores that are usually packed with people.  Izo notes how big the village looks without all the people running around in it.

Izo finally comes up on the training grounds, looking around he can see that no one else was here. “guess it’s just me and my shadow” Izo says aloud to himself while walking to his usual spot in the back corner of the training grounds near the nara clan forest. Once he was finally at his spot, Izo would walk over to a nearby tree and takes a seat under it, resting his head against the trees trunk. Izo pulls one of his grannies scrolls from his pocket. Izo was not sure what information the scrolls he grabbed held. Izo rolls opens the scroll and looking at the title he reads it aloud to himself “ B rank: Flower Scattering Dance.” As Izo is about to continue reading the scroll, he would hear a rustling sound coming from ten meters in front of him. Izo is sure that no one else is there so he is completely baffled at what could be making that sound. Izo places the scroll down next to him and begins to stand up slowly. As Izo is just about to fully stand up, he can see off in the distance the same short antlered deer that had alluded him that one time before. A grin slowly creeps onto Izo’s face, as he had been waiting for this particular moment for some time. From repeatedly using his shadow imitation technique, izo has now become more comfortable using it and now he is confident in his chances to catch the deer. Looking up Izo sees that the moon is still out and shining brightly, this would be good for izo as he needed the light from the moon to create his shadow. Izo would begin to slowly walk over to the deer. Trying his hardest to stick to the tree line so as not to alert the unsuspecting deer.

Once Izo is about 5 meters away from the deer, he would make the hand sign and cast his shadow imitation techniques, sending his shadow shooting forward towards the deer. The deer however, must have noticed the young ninja. Because just as Izo’s shadow is about to connect with the deers shadow, the deer jumps out of the way and begins to run off in the opposite direction, effectively getting out of range of Izo’s shadow imitation technique. Seeing that he is about to loss again to the deer, Izo begins to chase after it. With nobody else on the training grounds, the deer is able to run freely at full speed. Izo is no match for the deer's speed, though he comes close a few times; almost catching the deer by the river. It’s apparent that Izo has gotten a lot better at manipulating his shadow.

The deer would easily get away. Jumping across the river before it runs back in the direction of the nara clan forest. Izo watches as the deer disappears from site; waving his fist in the air in disgust and yelling curse words  the whole time. Once the deer is out of sight, Izo quickly puts it out of his mind. Turning now his attention back to the reason he was initially out here in the first place.  Izo would slowly walk back toward the tree where he had left the scroll. Scanning the training grounds as he does so. ‘good nobody was here to see me make a fool of myself’ izo would think to himself. Finally arriving back at the tree, Izo picks up the scroll and continues reading, picking up where he left off. Once Izo is done reading the directions printed on the scroll he would quickly look at the illustrations before tossing the scroll back into his pocket. Izo would next walk out a few meters from the tree towards an open clearing, knowing that he will probably need a lot of open space for this jutsu.  ‘first I need to gather my chakra, than I have to create the cyclone in my mind. Once I got that I need to preform the hand signs. After that all I have to do is synchronize the cyclone image in my head with the chakra that I have built up in my arms. Seems easy.’ Izo thinks to himself, paraphrasing the direction for the jutsu.

Taking one more look around to ensure nobody was nearby Izo would mumble to himself “good thing I came so early it sounds like this jutsu is powerful, wouldn’t want anyone to get hurt while I’m out here.” Finally positive that no one is around, Izo tightens his leaf headband and spreading his feet shoulder width apart, Izo closes his eyes. Balling up his fist at his sides, Izo begins to gather up his chakra. Knowing that this is a B rank jutsu, Izo ups the pressure a bit. Squeezing hard at his muscles causing veins to appear along his arms. While still gathering chakra, Izo begins to create the cyclone in his mind. Letting the winds spin faster and faster until Izo begins to feel a bit light headed from all the spinning. Izo is not sure if he has enough chakra gathered, but he decides to go ahead and try anyways, as he wants to hurry up before he passes out from the spinning going on in his head. Spreading his feet a few inches wider, Izo would shoot his hands up towards the middle of his chest, and makes the tiger, hare, dragon hand signs before shooting his arms forward sending a gust of wind from his hands toward the ground in front of him. The gust of wind would begin to spin faster and fast, building in size the faster it spun. Izo is now watching all of this unfold, still holding out his left dominant hand trying to control and manipulate the cyclone. The gust of wind would continue to grow until it was a full size cyclone, spinning in front of Izo. However, because Izo was so rushed when he was gathering his chakra, the cyclone eventually spins out after only a few seconds, due to it not having enough chakra behind it.

Izo is not upset however by this setback, in fact he is motivated knowing that he was able to at the least create the cyclone. He knew that with the right ratio of chakra he would be able to fully use this jutsu. ‘ hopefully this helps against mako sensei’ izo would think to himself as he walks back over towards the tree. Izo is tired from the failed attempt at the Flower Scattering Dance. Finally arriving back at the tree, Izo forcefully takes a seat, banging his head hard in the process. Izo holding his head begins to speak aloud “I wonder what kin, mason, and mako are up to? I bet they are passed out right now sleep!” finishing his statement with a loud chuckle. ‘I’m going to be a great shinobi, I can’t sleep if I want to catch up to mako sensei.” Izo thinks to himself. Izo closes his eyes and let’s his head rest against the trunk of the tree for a few more minutes before he would stand back up to return to his training. Looking to the sky, Izo can see that the sun was beginning to come up. Izo knew that this meant the leaf village would soon be alive and ninja of all ranks would be invading the training grounds shorty. Izo assumes he has an hour at most before this would happen. ‘time to get serious’ izo would think to himself as he tightens his leaf headband yet again. Standing in the open clearing, Izo closes his eyes and begins to gather his chakra. This time having a much easier time of gathering the right ratio of chakra. Once Izo has his chakra levels adjusted, he begins to create the mental image of the cyclone in his head. Again Izo begins to feel light headed as the cyclone spinning in his head starts to rotate faster and faster. Izo knows that he can not stop and must press on if he ever wanted to learn this and subsequently every other jutsu moving forward. Izo grinds his teeth and strains his muscles, pushing himself harder, and still fighting the light headed feeling he was getting. Once Izo is sure he has the necessary chakra and the perfect mental image, Izo would make the tiger hare dragon hand sign. This time , instead of a gust of wind, a fully formed cyclone appears in front of izo, who is now holding his left hand out in order to control it.

A big smile would come across Izo’s face as he stands there with his left arm extended. Izo begins to slowly move his arm to the left. The cyclone in front of the young ninja would begin to move slowly to the left, matching the speed at which Izo moves his arm. Izo swiftly moves his extended arm back to the left with a smile now on his face as he was having fun playing with the cyclone ; and the cyclone follows suit, swiftly moving back to the right. The winds from the cyclone are very strong, and kicks up dirt and rocks as it carves a path for itself in the ground as it moves. Izo is ecstatic over the fact that he had just learned a B rank jutsu all on his own. ‘I can wait to show Mason Kin Mako sensei  lee and granny my new jutsu’ izo would think to himself still moving the cyclone about in front of him like a kid with a new toy. ‘I wonder how far this thing goes’ izo would think to himself as he lifts his arm a bit and raises his fingers. This would send the cyclone shooting away from Izo at high speeds. The cyclone would rip the ground under it to pieces sending dirt weeds rocks grass and other random things flying through the sky, leaving them scattered about in its wake. The cyclone would continue to fly further away from Izo until finally at what Izo assumes to be 40 meters away, the cyclone slows down a bit before dispelling into the early morning air. Izo would watch this happen with a huge grin on his face. Than jumping up and down he would begin to yell ‘I got it! I got it! I’d like to see mako sensei out run this little guy’ izo would think to himself.

“I should practice some more so that I don’t pop a blood vessel every time I use this jutsu” Izo would sarcastically say aloud to himself. Izo begins to scan the nearby area, looking for a decent sized tree to practice on. After scanning the area for a few seconds, Izo’s eyes come across a very old oak tree some 30 meters off to the right of where the young ninja was currently standing. Izo would jog the distance to the tree, still happy with the way the morning has been going. When he finally gets to the tree Izo would pull out a kunai from his weapon pouch, which was tightly secured around his outer right thigh. Taking the kunai, Izo would carve a big X deep into the center of the tree right below a few low hanging branches, the X is about one meter long and ¾ meters wide. Taking a step back to examine the X from a better Vantage point he notices that it is leaning a bit to the left. ‘oh well, that should do it’ izo would think to himself, not minding the imperfection in the X he had made as it was hopefully about to be destroyed. Izo would than  turn and jog back the twenty meters to his original spot, where he was going to try to hit the tree from.

Izo is now 20 meters away from the tree. Spreading his feet, Izo closes his eyes and starts the process of gathering his chakra. In an attempt to speed up the process a bit, Izo tries to visualize the cyclone at the same time as he is gathering his chakra, something he had not did the two previous times. But Izo finds that it is easier this way, and the light headed feeling has all but gone away. Izo would gather his chakra and fully visualizes the cyclone in half of the time that it took him in both previous attempts. Making the tiger hare dragon hand sign, Izo a creates another cyclone in front of himself. However this time he would have a much more serious face on as he knew he was only half way done with what he set out to do. Izo looks over towards the tree that was still 20 meters away and begins to line up his shot. ‘all..most..got it’ izo thinks to himself while squinting in order to line up a perfect shot. Once Izo is sure that he can not miss, he takes his extended left arm and makes a fist with his hand. Almost at the exact same moment as Izo closes his fist, does the top of the cyclone bends forward in the direction of the tree, nearly making and L shape before it shoots it’s self forward in the direction of the X marked on the trees trunk. The bottom of the cyclone that was by Izo’s feet, jumps off the floor, following its top half in the direction of the tree. For a split second as the cyclone bottom half is shooting off the floor, it passes by izos eyes and Izo can see straight through the cyclone as if looking through a telescope. Looking through the cyclone, Izo can only see the big X that he had carved into the tree. Izo assumes this means the cyclone was perfectly aimed.

The cyclone flies through the air for a few moments before viciously slamming itself dead center into the X the young ninja had carved into the tree with a very loud and powerful BANG! The concentrated blast would boar a hole half way through the trunk of the tree. The force of the impact would cause the tree to lift out of the ground, only a few inches. And the branches on the tree would sway violently, causing many of the leaves to fall out and scatter about; almost looking like they are dancing in the wind.  Izo is still standing in the same spot as he watches in amazement as the cyclone collides with the tree. A smile would appear on Izo’s face as he now has learned a B rank jutsu.

The sun has now overtaken the darkness in the sky, looking out Izo could see that the training grounds was starting to fill up with ninja from the village. ‘got it just in time’ izo would think to himself as he walks back over towards the tree that he was resting on earlier. Izo would this time however, climb up into the tree in hopes of seeing the whole training grounds from the high vantage point. Once he was about halfway up the tree Izo would take a seat, letting his legs hang and holding the tree with his left arm, he would look out at all the young and old ninja that were pouring into the training grounds jostling for a good spot to train. Izo watches from his position high up in the tree, pointing and laughing as he sees different ninja practicing there skills. “I’m so happy I decided to come when I did. It looks like I wouldn’t have had the required space to practice my flower scattering dance jutsu as packed as this place is now” Izo would think to himself as he continues to scan the training grounds looking to see if one of his squad mates had arrived for some early morning training. Izo would wait ten minutes before finally deciding that his squad mates probably were not coming, Izo jumps down from the tree, landing on one knee to help break his fall.  

Izo begins walking towards the exit to the training grounds, as he is about to leave the area, Izo takes one final look back towards the part of the training ground that he had been chasing the deer in and thinks to himself ‘next time I see that deer I swear I’m going to catch it. You will not be victorious a third time short antlers’. Izo would than shift his focus to the tracks in the ground made by his cyclone, looking at all of the dirt and debris that was thrown around by the violent winds. Finally Izo would proudly look towards the tree that he had used for target practice; the hole still fresh in its center, and almost all of its leaves are now missing from its branches.

Izo would decide to head home and take a quick nap before going back out and finishing his training for the day “hopefully granny cooked” Izo would say aloud to himself as he opens the front door and steps inside of the house. Now inside Izo can smell that his granny is fixing up something nice in the kitchen. Izo would take this time to return grannies “flower scattering dance” scroll, not wanting to hear her complain that he had borrowed it without asking. After returning the scroll, Izo would walk in the kitchen and takes a seat at the table waiting for granny to finish cooking. From the smell of it, granny was making Izo’s favorite, spicy pork!

Seeing that she was not finished yet with dinner, Izo decides to go out back and work on his throwing skills with his kunai. As he steps into the yard, Izo grabs two kunai from his weapon pouch, and taking one in each hand he would launch them towards the back fence in an attempt to get them to make contact with the safe fence post. Izo watches as one of his kunai lands deadened center of the target he was aiming at, while the other kunai misses by only a few inches. Izo is happy to see that his aim with throwing weapons has increased. Izo would then walk over to the fence and retrieve the two weapons. As he is walking back to take a second attempt, Izo is stopped in his tracks almost as if frozen in time. From behind him he can here his granny in a rather stern voice say “don’t you dare destroy my fence” standing there using her shadow imitation technique to restrict Izo movements. Her expression would quickly change to a smile as she releases the jutsu  saying “ Now go inside and get ready to eat. And wash up too. U look like uve been playing in the dirt all morning.” Izo quickly complies with granny’s demands as he did not want to upset her. Izo runs inside the house, darting past his granny on his way inside.

WC 3,604
Claiming 500 words towards B rank shadow imitation jutsu 1,500/1,500
Remaining 3k words towards B rank flower scattering jutsu ( hanachiri Mai)
Also claiming 18 stats
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:23 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum