Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Learning a jutsu Empty Learning a jutsu

Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:48 pm
With the kids back to the safety of the school house Ryu was able to begin to learn a jutsu that could cause some serious damage if a student had accidentally wandered into its range. The genin produced a scroll that had a D-Rank ribbon around it. “I looked threw a few scrolls and this one seemed interesting Fire: Release Exploding Flame Shot.” He opened the scroll and peered at the contents within. It showed a female ninja poised and performing five seals (two of which happened to be the same), followed by the ninja expelling four balls that move forward and exploding on impact with the wall. It also said in the description that the orbs could remain stationary and explode on command, meaning no contact with them was needed and that if desired less than four ors could be produced.
Ryu weaved his hands with near expert precision tiger, ox, rat, bird, and tiger. With the swiftness his hands moved it was clear that all of the previous training was paying off, he hadn’t even felt his energy lapse while performing the Literary Art of Burning technique. “Now with chakra!” Tiger, ox, rat, bird, tiger. Within a span of seconds he shifted his hands between the signs while gathering his fire chakra, once complete he expelled a bright orange orb and sent it towards the boulder. It exploded upon impact with an audible boom. “Let’s see how I can use this technique while moving.” Ryu began running around the rock while simultaneously forming seals and gathering chakra, upon completion he expelled two fire bombs that blew up when they slammed into the rock. “Now let’s try command detonation.” He once more did the seals and released two orbs, but before impact the genin ordered the orbs to explode. “Even though it’s not a direct hit, it can still be fatal to someone that wasn’t paying attention.”

Ryu took a break from the day’s work by going to store to buy a piece of cake, he returned to the training field to eat and after finishing got back to training with a little added exercise. He did some jumps while weaving the seals and made them explode near the rock. “I almost forgot I can keep them stationary too.” With that Ryu jumped into the air and weaved the seals, leaving the orbs floating harmlessly in the air. “Enemy ninjas be like, is that a balloon?” He ran a couple feet and slid behind the rock only to snap his fingers and make the orbs explode. “Definitely not a balloon.”

“I could hide these things in a smoke bomb, against taijutsu users. Cause some serious damage to a puppet users puppets or bring a cavern down on top of the enemy.” The possibilities were pretty open with the technique as it exploded, unlike most fire jutsu that were only able to burn a wide area. “I could throw shuriken for added shrapnel, but risk hitting myself unless I find cover.”  With his mind done racing Ryu went back to making stuff explode.

Tiger, ox, rat, bird, tiger. This time Ryu made four immobile spheres that were lined up in front of the rock. He moved a far enough distance before detonating all four. The resulting force moved the rock and made Ryu’s ears ring. He placed a finger into his ears and waited until the buzzing stopped. He popped his jaw and said a few words to make sure he was okay. “That was loud and it pushed my boulder.” He moved the rock back into place before doing anything else. “I’m really glad I didn’t bring those kids one of them could have gotten hurt and I’d be in a whole lot of trouble. Guess, that shows I’m responsible. Now what else can I blow up?” Ryu looked around the field and only found some straw training dummies. “These will work.” He set one up and made four spheres rush towards it and detonate on command. The dummy fell over and what little of it left was still burning. “Sweet!” Next, the genin set up another target this time he had all four orbs slam into the target. It didn’t fly off immediately, because Ryu had set up the target in front of the boulder and it took an orb or two before completely clearing the rock. “I wonder how far the explosion hits.” Ryu set up a target about four meters from where he planned to make the jutsu detonate after which he summoned the orbs and moved out of the way. BOOM! Was the sound that echoed when the orbs exploded and the dummy went flying even though it was some distance away. “Next I’ll try five meters, I guess.” He set up his last doll and made the fire spring fourth and detonate by his command. When Ryu approached the dummy he could tell it was barely affected. It was burned in areas, but not too badly. “Guess that’s the limit. Speaking of limits I’m out of chakra, time to head home.”

On the way home Ryu stopped by the park to swing a little on the swing, something he liked to do as it was better than being bored all of the time. “I wish they had more dummies I could blow up, but I couldn’t use all of them other people need to practice their jutsu as well.” Ryu swung for about half an hour before tiring of it and began his walk to his house. Getting inside Ryu put his bag inside his room and while eating dinner explained what he had done that day to his parents. “I taught some ninja academy students what it means to be an actual ninja today, you know I told them to be tough and persevere, plus some other stuff.  I also showed them how to learn new jutsu to get stronger for the villages sake. It’s as the saying goes the young ones are part of the future.” His parents both interrupted hi at the same time. “You mean the young ones are the future?” Ryu shook his head no. “Well where am I in the future?
(Exit)

WC: 1049

Claiming Rewards: (Fire Release: Exploding Flame Shot and 5 stats)
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Learning a jutsu Empty Re: Learning a jutsu

Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:35 pm
Trial denied

Trial approved
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]