Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:17 pmAkabayashi TerumiPoor Unfortunate Souls[Mission]Today at 11:57 amStarkadTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 3:13 pmShiru IyasuKFC Meet & GreetYesterday at 1:30 pmHibiki SatoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 11:44 amDaikiRandom E-Rank MissionYesterday at 11:24 amIchigo SatoKasumi YamanakaYesterday at 9:46 amIchigo SatoCan I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Tue May 28, 2024 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeTue May 28, 2024 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleTue May 28, 2024 11:11 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
221 Posts - 40%
83 Posts - 15%
81 Posts - 15%
38 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
14 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Training and a mission, thats a lot of work. Empty Training and a mission, thats a lot of work.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:41 am
Ryu walked to the academy in the morning having talked to his previous sensei the night before. On arrival, he was put in charge of watching over a few academy students. “I think we need a field trip, what do you guys think?” They all nodded like everybody does when they get a chance to ditch school. The genin requested permission to take them to the training grounds where they would spend much of their time in the future. As the risk was minimal he was allowed. Ryu waved the students and they all followed behind him.

“The thing to remember about being a Genin is that it’s not about you, it’s about the team and this village. All of the missions you view as pointless are really just building you up to be better than your current self.” He paused and looked at the others. “At least that’s what I think.” He continued walking he was silent until arriving at the training grounds. “That’s my rock right over there, I burned it myself.” Some of the kids looked in amazement at the area around it that was charred black.

“This brings us to the reason I’ve brought you all out here. As a genin you will have to learn jutsu on your own and that’s where scrolls like this come in.” He produced a scroll from his bag and showed it to them. “This scroll is a fire jutsu called the “Literary Art of Burning.” It teaches you how to gather fire chakra into your finger and use it for writing.” He looked at the scroll for a moment, perplexed by the lack of hand seals. “This one doesn’t require any signs I guess. So, I’m going to get started.” Raising his hand into the air with the pointer finger jutted out Ryu began to focus chakra into it. As the finger grew hot he lowered his hand above the sand and began writing. He crudely spelled out his name. “Well I could definitely use some work on this.” Some of the students mentioned his writing was terrible and he had to agree, so once more he focused energy into his finger and began to write his own name. “Well that’s a little better. Using a finger is a whole lot different than a pen.” Ryu wrote his name a few more times until it looked similar to how he would usually write.

“Now that I’ve got this down pretty well, can anyone tell me how it can be used?” Ryu waited for someone to raise their hand or speak, but when no one did he answered. “If you’re captured and have need to send messages to your team, you can write it in fire even on stone.” Ryu walked over to the stone and on the side that wasn’t charred began to write on the surface. “Even though I can’t burn the rock with this level of heat, I can put something on it like food and char in some words see?” He moved away, so that everyone could look and began writing in code. “Codes like these can be used, so that an enemy won’t be able to decipher what you’re writing in the event it’s discovered.” Ryu clapped his hands as everyone finished looking and gathered them all in a circle. “Unfortunately, I have to take you all back now, but if any of you need help learning a jutsu just come ask. With that Ryu returned all of the youngsters back to the academy and collected his mission reward. “See, you later sensei I need to learn another jutsu today.”

WC: 605
Claiming Rewards: (Katon: The Literary Art of Burning, Helping the Academy and 3 AP)

Last edited by Ryu Reinhard on Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Training and a mission, thats a lot of work. Empty Re: Training and a mission, thats a lot of work.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:36 pm

Okay so a few things. You don't get stats from missions C rank and below, just AP.

Secondly, you should seperate both parts of the post for easier reading as one is a mission and the other just training. You can have timeline continuity but its much better to seperate mission posts and training posts for easier reading. <3
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Training and a mission, thats a lot of work. Empty Re: Training and a mission, thats a lot of work.

Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:47 pm
Updated.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:55 pm
Bump.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:56 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum