Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Genzo Hozuki <3
Genzo Hozuki <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2

Enter; House of the Akimichi. (p, Daiko only.) Empty Enter; House of the Akimichi. (p, Daiko only.)

Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:33 pm
Day One:
-Enter; The Chakra Arts.

With a sudden alarming throbbing along the girl's cheek, Kireina's head jolted backwards discomforted by the pain. As society blended in with the Akimichi's hazy minded groggily awakening, she slowly begun to apprehend the voices in her proximity. Within mere moments, a yawn emitted from the student interrupting her Sensei teaching the class as eye's glared over towards the tired little girl. His hand's blitzed into various handseal's merely comparable to lightning, his body flickering before the desk of Kireina with his usual angered look on his face. "Seriously, you make it look as if I want to harass you. It's not my fault you make a fool of yourself in my classroom... Continue with this kind of behavior, I honestly am not bothered by it at all. You'll be here next year at this rate, possibly the one after that as well." Sighed the Academy Instructor, turning his back on the Akimichi, whom began to tear up the moment of. Sure, Kireina often passed out in class however it was due to tedious long period's of training from the beginning of her morning until the late afternoon of that day. With a metabolism that's constantly ripping your conscious apart the entire time, the Akimichi are known for trying to rest in order to save calories. After a couple sniffles the young student tuned into the discussion of today's reasoning of class.

"As I was saying..." sighed the Instructor yet again, moving forward with today's lesson. "Today is one of your most important days before requesting to take the Genin Exam! That is, if you're capable of channeling your spiritual and physical energy to mold what we classify as "Ninjutsu." By the end of this week, all student's must meet the satisfactory requirement of performing the very basic Academy Techniques which you'll be taught within the next three day's. Until then, let's begin with the very basics..." Exclaimed Kireina's Sensei, grasping onto a string pulling down a chart of the human anatomy different than any other. Path's and nodes appeared along certain points of the body, along with a symbol within the core of the human stating "Physical / Spiritual Energy." With a snap of his finger, Chakra emitted into a dense, blue radiating beam of light used as a pointer stick as the man cleared his throat. He grinned when slightly turning his head, seeing the children mesmerized by such a merely basic Ninjutsu, using their attention caught to explain the process one must go through to mold Chakra. "Ahhh, I see I've caught your attention with my ability to mold Chakra effectively. Something as simple as this can take years of practice to master controlling the balance between both your Spiritual and Physical energy. These two energys are a counter-balance to one another, being each other's Ying and Yang in order to be formed and molded into Ninjutsu or other various Techniques." Another long pause followed after the Akimichi's Sensei stopped talking, ruffling through his desk grabbing every student what appeared to be a detailed pamphlet.

Walking past each student's desk, he'd hand out book after book with the title "Chakra Control" on the front cover. Although the pamphlet appeared to be thin Kireina let out a horrendous moan, everyone around her acting as if it never happened ignoring the girl's pitiful whines. School was enough for the young women, all she cared about was becoming a Genin and kickin' some ass already. After her intensive physical exercise, becoming one of the first fitter Akimichi she's always been more than destined to master the art's of her Ninjutsu however, thus resulting in Kireina having no other choice but to learn all this nonsense which the Instructor tend to spout about. Dust flew around the girl's face as the pamphlet landed onto her desk with intensive force, the man not even sharing a single glimpse with the girl as he continued to walk forward. Licking the tip of her finger, she dabbed it onto the cover, opening it up flipping through 17 surprisingly short steps in order to mold Chakra, at least to the extent mandatory to become a Genin. "Seriously? This looks like a piece of cake! You had me worried for a moment there Sensei, I thought you were expecting us to do some dumb essay or something..." blurted Kireina, grinning as she loathed in her own ignorance while student's stared in awe at her stupidity towards the art of Ninjutsu. Even her Sensei's vein in his neck looked as if it was merely about to explode, luckily the final bell rung within the building meaning it was time for all the students to go home.

After a hearty dinner of two massive three-course meals ranging from buttered chicken to sauteed heavily seasoned pork, Kireina decided it was time to begin on her daily training as dusk approached immediately.  Saying her fare-wells to her parents, the Akimichi was off at an averaged jogging speed roaming throughout the solitude of her Clan's land until she had lapped her home various times, lungs seemingly on fire as she desperately tried to breathe while every breath she took felt as if she swallowed a clump of gravel dropping onto her bottom on the side of the walking path. In moments Kireina managed to get herself together enough to a point where she was capable of maintaining a steady mind-set instead of her previous over-exhausted self only mere seconds before. "I swear, I know our Clan has to eat a lot in order to maintain a healthy Chakra reserve but... In order to prevent myself from becoming over weight is almost not worth the effort. I couldn't imagine a life-time like this... However, I should've burned enough calories in order to start my "Chakra Control" training... As an Akimichi, I'm sure this is going to be easier than anything." Boasted the little girl, crossing her leg's on the ground pulling out the pamphlet from her waistband, skimming through the first few step's mandatory to control her Chakra.

Almost awed in confusion, Kireina nearly laughed at the handseal's along with the elaboration of the first step within the pamphlet. "... You have to be kidding me, the first step is to practice in both Physical Energy thoroughly through forms of exercise and practice the 'Ram' Handseal concentrating your inner focus? What a joke... It's almost like reading a kid's toy instruction manual I swear." Joked Kireina, cracking her finger's as she placed one alongside the other performing the Ram Handseal shown on the paper before her, closing her eyes lightly as she concentrated on not necessarily trying to concentrate on anything. After minutes of no results, Kireina hastily began to grow agitated on why it was so difficult for her mind to reach an inner peace. Perhaps she should try her Chakra Control another time, preferably when she hasn't spent the majority of her day's energy as it is. Either she misunderstood the difficulty of molding and creating a steady Chakra flow, that or was ignorant to Chakra's difficulty overall. She wasn't going to let one day of minor success cause her to grow undetermined, seeing it was more than obvious she already had her Physical energy down pat as she's focused the majority of her childhood developing the anatomy she has today. "Tomorrow will be better... I'm sure of it."

1238 WC.
6 SP Put into Chakra.
(Day: 1/7)

Last edited by Kireina Akimichi on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Genzo Hozuki <3
Genzo Hozuki <3
Citizen

Enter; House of the Akimichi. (p, Daiko only.) Empty Re: Enter; House of the Akimichi. (p, Daiko only.)

Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:33 pm
Day Two:
-Enter; Over Excessive Power.

Rays of light emerged through the fine creases of Kireina's curtains, interrupting her slumber as she re-positioned herself steadily trying to get back to sleep. In complete utter failure the Akimichi let out a sigh of distress, checking her cock before her on the wall reading merely six in the morning. "This is ridiculous..." Murmured the little girl, lightly rubbing her eye's as they dilated to the sudden change in light of the proximity. "No matter how early I force myself to get rest, my body can never get a full night's sleep, guess it's never to early to start on my training for today however." With that being said Kireina immediately rushed to dress herself into her casual attire, grasping onto the pamphlet on her kitchen counter-top contemplating on grabbing a bite before continuing further. Hesitation was more than enough to prove to the Akimichi she wasn't at a rate of hunger that served any importance momentarily. An hour passed before Kireina managed to get herself into gear with her training, sitting herself in the epicenter of her kitchen floor along with the first step presented before her yet again. Inhaling, exhaling shortly after the Akimichi's eyes drooped in serenity, slightly clasping her hands together forming the Ram Handseal as learned previously. A strength merely coexisting ran through the veins of the girl, continuously multiplying as Kireina steadily focused her process of thought strictly toward's her Spiritual energy. One couldn't simply explain the sensation the student was currently experiencing, almost as if she were capable of feeling every ounce of blood moving within her body. The unordinary sensation quickly dissipated while the Akimichi's mind slowly wandered off from it's moment of serenading bliss, opening her eye's widely ecstatic over her success in finally feeling a form of her Spiritual energy.

"That... That was amazing, I can't even begin to wrap my mind around how mysterious that occurrence was... There's no doubt about it, what I felt must had been Chakra. I don't know whether it's due to my inherited trait of Calorie Control, however at that moment my body felt at ease, enhanced by some radiant force that I've never experienced one before. However..." Contemplated Kireina, glimpsing down at her anatomy while her hands widened vastly as both separated from one another. A look of dissatisfaction emerged from the child, confused as of why her body didn't physically radiate or expose any form of Chakra, while her instructor's body radiated the blue energy. Lowering her forehead into the palm of her hand, the Akimichi consistently tried to go through any mental-images of the day previous of what her Sensei might've said. As moments passed Kireina's eyes shun with self-persuasion, remembering the two ideal's mandatory in order to use Chakra as she had intended. "That's right... In order to produce what Shinobi call "Ninjutsu," one must discover the balance between their  Physical and Spiritual Energy to produce Chakra to mold into Techniques. If that's the case, maybe I just need to..." Again, the girls eye's slowly closed once again, straightening her back before clasping her hands together. As Kireina formed the Ram Handseal, she decided to flex in order to cause a physical response within her hand's vicinity as she contently focused her Spiritual energy. Enhanced sensation's of radiating power simultaneously grew within the body of the Akimichi, her anatomy lightly being submerged in a bright blue veil of Chakra. Once noting the physical change in energy she had manipulated Kireina once again lost focus of her control of Chakra, the veil instantly dissipating back into the confinements of the student.

"I did it, I somehow seriously pulled it off!" Screeched the young girl, trying to keep her excitement content remembering she had only progressed to the second step of the many in order to meet the prerequisites mandatory to graduate from the Academy. With a sigh, the Akimichi flipped through the pages of the pamphlet, staring in awe and confusion while continuously flipping back and forth as her eye's grew wider by the moment. To her astonishing surprise the student managed to complete all seventeen steps required to properly expel and maintain Chakra from their body, along with the process of molding both together to create a physical occurrence outside of their anatomy. "Y-you mean I seriously discovered the process of forming Chakra with both Spiritual and Physical energy just by reassessing the first step numerous times?" She said, questioning herself after the hardship and down-right arrogant attitude her instructor had towards Kireina, sure she wasn't the best student however it was clear to the student that her hard work was more than notable. After witnessing her own physical and mental will, his word's became merely a confidence booster to the Akimichi, proud of her excessive triumph in order to gain the attention of her parents. Repeating the process she had done nothing more all day of countless times, she had managed to expel enough Chakra to exhaust herself in mere hours collapsing on all fours due to minor exhaustion. Gasping for air, Kireina placed her hand onto the counter-top, lifting herself to shift her anatomy's weight onto the object before her. After drinking several glasses of water, the satisfied but unbelievably hungry Akimichi decided to use the rest of her evening to prepare a celebratory dish in honors of her hard work. With her parents seemingly never around to congratulate her for even the smaller thing's in life, the student grew into a ritualistic habit of spoiling herself whenever she felt the moment was right. A sigh emitted from Kireina, scrubbing the last dish after filling her stomach with a wondrous dinner noting her tired-hazy eye's in the mirror along the sink wall. "I guess it's time to get some rest... However, even after such a successful day compared to yesterday's I can't allow myself to loathe in my own over-confidence.. I need to make mother and father proud, as I promised them I would in return for their hard earned time. They'll see, so will Sensei... I promise. Tomorrow I will head over to the Academy Training Grounds, who know's maybe I'll find someone to train with!"

1020 WC.
+5 SP in Chakra.
Genzo Hozuki <3
Genzo Hozuki <3
Citizen

Enter; House of the Akimichi. (p, Daiko only.) Empty Re: Enter; House of the Akimichi. (p, Daiko only.)

Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:28 am
Day Three:
-Enter; A Shinobi is Born.
The sounds of bird's chirping in the distance awoken the Akimichi, for once actually feeling a little rested as the dinner she had the night previous refreshed her Chakra reserves. A loud yawn emitted from the tiny girl, scratching and stretching while she crawled out of bed to prepare herself for the day. Instead of just getting dressed as she usually did, Kireina felt as if she deserved a little pampering today, turning on the tap to the bath tub in order to rinse herself down. Nearly two hours passed before the child was ready to walk forth towards the Academy in hope to finally get her Ninjutsu down pat, moving onto the three mandatory techniques in order to become a Genin. The pressure was like any other at this point, now knowing what needs to be accomplished however not necessarily knowing if she has what it takes to move forwards from this point. There's simply no other answer, to continue strong and allow the world to determine your fate as that is something that simply cannot be changed. Taking in a deep breath, Kireina decided that she shouldn't waste any more time, making her way towards the Academy's training ground.

Once the student arrived at the entrance of the training grounds, she roamed throughout the hall's seeking out a more isolated area intended for silence rather than one closer to the proximity of the Dojo. A few twists and turns later, Kireina believe she had found the perfect area for meditation, the room itself rather spacious along with enough silence necessary for meditation. Closing her eye's, the Akimichi placed her hand's together, glaring down at the pamphlet for an instant to note three handseal's written on them before her with no explanation. Knowing that they're used for molding Chakra, Kireina assumed that this was one of the Techniques which are mandatory for graduation. She closed her eye's once more, forming the Ram Handseal, quickly moving onto the Snake before finishing it off with the Tiger seal, tensing up her structure combing both Spiritual and Physical energy together to mold and manipulate the instant rush of Chakra forming within the vessel of the Akimichi. With no indication of success, Kireina opened her eye's expecting disappointment, fortunately proving herself wrong as she sat face-to-face with an imitation of herself seeming a little lighter than her actual complexion. Nearly screaming in reaction, the little girl fell on her bottom as the Clone imitated her movement still staring toward's the student. A tense moment passed before the Akimichi laughed hysterically, realizing the little harm the technique had on her behalf. "This must be the Clone Technique Sensei taught us about!" Awed Kireina, poking numerous times at the Clone she had created before her before it instantly dispered into thin air after it's duration met it's end. Luckily in less than a few hours the Akimichi already discovered how to use her first Technique, absolutely ecstatic to learn the final one before applying for the Genin Exam.

504/500 WC.
+ Clone Technique.
-5/210=205 AP.
Genzo Hozuki <3
Genzo Hozuki <3
Citizen

Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:46 am
Three sandwiches down the hatch later, Kireina dusted her hand's off deciding her break was coming to it's end. Stretching to her left and right the Akimichi felt the pressure again of how close the Genin Exam was, sure she had succeeded in learning the Clone Technique, however that doesn't necessarily guarantee her approval to become a Genin. A sigh of sorrow emitted from the child, shaking her head back and forth in order to gain a logical mindset over the situation. "Listen to yourself Kireina, you sound pathetic! There's only one more technique to learn until the day of the Genin Exam's and that's the Transformation Technique. It's no doubt the final page in this pamphlet is the one providing the handseal's necessary to mold my Chakra to use the Ninjutsu, at least this one's only three like the other." Sighed the Akimichi in relief, resting her head back expecting something more advanced to learn. With her mind at ease, Kireina placed her hand's together forming the Dog seal while her eye's lightly closed together. While her breathing steadily calmed itself, the Akimichi quickly made the Boar seal along with the final Ram seal. Her guilty conscious caused the girl to instantly poof into a cloud of smoke, the ending result being the little girl's anatomy being developed by Ninjutsu into the last memory of seeing her Mother two years previously.

In mere moment's the Akimichi started to sob silently, doing everything in her power to maintain a stable facial expression in public before letting out a heinous screech of misery. Her face fell into hand's soaked from the tears which fell from her face as memories flooded the girl's mind, angered at the world to why her parental's are never capable of making time to see her while she moves further down the path of life as they're never there to watch her succeed. A man came up Kireina asking her if she needed any form of comfort, disrupting the flow of her Spiritual energy as the Ninjutsu dissipated back into a small child. All the Akimichi felt capable of doing was nodding her head back and forth like a child rendered defenseless, walking away from the situation walking out of the academy back towards her household. Until half way back it never occurred to Kireina that she had succeeded in both of the Ninjutsu mandatory to apply for the Genin Exam's, of course the thought seemed to had cheered the little girl up to an extent of trying to shape-shift into one of the bushes standing before her. Pounding out the three Handseal's alike previously, Chakra emitted from the Akimichi's body as she was cloaked inside of it briefly until a cloud of smoke poofed once again. Her anatomy structured unlike any other time in her life felt almost as if it was alienated, yet the success proved more than obvious as someone walking by noted the bush transform back into a little girl, screeching in fear as they took of running down the road. Kireina let out a giggle, happily humming on her way back to her apartment.

WC = 522/500.
+ Transformation Technique.
- 5 AP = 200/210.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:42 pm
Approved all.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum