Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Stage 4 -Depression (Kozai) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stage 4 -Depression (Kozai)

Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:22 pm
"Very well, your mind seems quite made up," the blonde accepted, not unkindly a she processed his words. If Hoshi had taught her anything, it was that people were different. If Kozai was different or harmful, she supposed time would tell. She could get him the paperwork but it would be Denkiteki who would put this young man through his paces as a shinobi of the star. Until then, she could have faith in him and the fact that she was only looking out for her people.

"A Queen belongs to her people first and foremost."

The concept of royalty had completely escaped Akihana at first but now she was starting to understand. The feeling of dread that accompanied such comprehensions often iluded to Akihana only understanding things in the nick of time, and time was certainly running out.

"I wish you the best of luck in making friends then," she smiled, preparing to take her leave. "One of the Queensmen will have the papers brought to you before the bells of sunset. You can look them over, fill them out and submit them to the academy whenever you like after that." Shina would process the paperwork properly, she was a sound ninja and Akihana had grown rather fond of her stoic yet gentle approach to being a her work.

"Now that we have that settled, would it be okay if I borrowed this book?" she asked, raising the book from her side to show it to him. "Honored Librarian," she added with a ghost of a smile. "I'd like to read about this mythical water myself, perhaps even send a few of our ninja out there to retrieve it just to see if it makes a difference." It was a long shot but it was one nonetheless.

"Do you think it would help" she asked, perhaps redundantly but she had to ask, to reassure herself more than anyone else. If there was one other person besides her who truly believed... perhaps her worst fears would not come to pass. "Or would you say it's an exercise in futility?"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:54 pm
Nodding in polite gratitude, the Kunoichi tucked the book once again by her side, hopefully it would provide an insight into a cure and if not, into why people seemed to have such hope attached to this miracle water. Kozai's honesty cut deep, maybe she had always known it would. Was that why she had asked? A way to punish herself because Akihana had begun to feel that she deserved the punishment. It didn't feel right to be in pain over something that didn't exist, that wasn't quantifiable so all this extra pain was to simply validate how she felt? The blonde shook her head, her eyes cast downwards so at least he wouldn't see the pain his words had caused her.

"I appreciate your honesty, very few people find themselves being honest in the light of sparing someone's feelings. You appear to be a realist though." It was not meant unkindly, rather as the fact that it was. And at least she could be grateful that he hadn't gone to any lengths to give her false reassurances. The young mother gave herself those plenty.

"I'll take my leave now, I'm sure you have your own work to get back to. Please don't forget to eat. I'll be sure to send regular meals to the library just in case." And with that, if the young man had nothing to say, Akihana would walk out the library doors, the old text clutched protectively in her arms as though it carried the secret bit of hope that would - against all odds and common sense - save the Queen's life.

Because a Queen belonged to her people, and her people would not live long without her.

(Exit)

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:47 am
TWC: 3208

Claiming 32 AP since I didn't really train anything. <3
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:42 pm
You need to actually be training the thing you are trying to reroll kozai, I don't see anykaguya training or studying so denied. Everything else approved

Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:51 pm
Mk approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum