Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Is she Here? Empty Is she Here?

Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:46 am
The sun had finally been peaking over the horizon slightly as he finally made it through the threshold of Hoshi. He had heard small here's and there's of some of Kumo's ninja coming here, the tidbit of information being small but a lead none the less. If his father's home had been destroyed as his Uncle says then maybe she came here? Landing some five meters from the gates he removed the scarf from his mouth and looked about for a moment. It didn't look like a shinobi village that was for sure, but it looked...like something out of a fairy tale book. The seven year old male flicked his pepper hair from behind the scarf and approached the gates slowly. With his konoha head band in full show he hoped someone wold speak with him and if not he would just ask. Knowing that he should probably keep his father's Raikage hat hidden, it laid bandaged on his back on top of the spear as he spoke," Umm...Excuse me is there someone I can speak with maybe?," the young male tilted back and forth on his heels as he looked towards the guards for a reply.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Is she Here? Empty Re: Is she Here?

Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:08 am
Shina was guarding the gates, as she normally did. Atop the 15 meter tall structure the young kunoichi saw a young boy approach, flying quickly towards the village. As he came within sensory range Shina identified him as someone with a potent chakra. This was the second person within the past few days with a chakra more potent than Shina's, as well as the second child Shina had met with a such a chakra. 

Shina would call out to the boy when he was 40 meters from the village gates, yelling out to him before he would have chosen to speak himself, "Stop where you are and state your business!" Seeing a boy flying towards the gates at high speeds was more than enough to unsettle Shina, who was normally worried about each visitor to Hoshigakure that had a more potent chakra than hers. One of the other guards would move to run off towards Den's office when Shina called out to the man. Shina's right hand would be extended palm first towards the newcomer, even though it was a child Shina didn't know what to expect from a shinobi, especially seeing as this could just be someone using the transformation jutsu.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:25 am
A voice! Seeing as the voice came out before he had a chance to speak, he would close his mouth and wave towards the position in which the voice came from while now speaking," Hiii. I'm looking for my sister and since I was hearing that someone or some people that were from the village she lived in came about in this area, I wanted to see them. Oh! and I want to see your village, I'm from Konoha you see. I promise not to mess anything up and be on my best behavior," of course as he said this he thought about what kind of position this would put himself in if they decided he was lying or something. He could always just fly back home or try again later, but since the nice lady was only doing her job, he sat there and waited to see what would happen.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:55 am
Konoha, Den had been speaking with a man named Jason from that village. So most likely the boy didn't mean ill, even if this did happen to be a transformation. 

"Alright, you can proceed into the village then. However, many of the people of Hoshigakure are wary of the use of jutsu so I'll have to ask that you not use any of the ninja arts while in front of people, unless you are forced to defend yourself of course." As she finished speaking Shina would give the child a friendly smile before letting him on his way.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:01 am
Hearing that he was allowed into the village made the young male ecstatic enough to jump up for glee. Though when he heard about the fact that the people here weren't to comfortable with ninja stuffs, he knew that most if not all of his little bag of tricks would need to be hidden. With a swift wave he made his way into the gates to begin his search for his big sister, hoping that she or someone that knew her was here.

[Entrance into Hoshi ]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:29 am