Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Vacation Time  Empty Vacation Time

Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:13 am
As was the case when she left Kumo to go on an adventure coco wrote herself up a letter and sent it to the kazekage. Hopefully she wouldn't end up being a fugitive this time. She sent letters because as was the case with the first destruction of Kumo she found that Kage's tended to take a while to respond to appointments. 

Lord Kazekage

I've Recently become Engaged to my long time boyfriend. (Sire of my children, if you recall.) We'll be heading out soon to visit his family in a minor village not far off from Suna. While we're there I'll attempt to Awaken the next stage of my bloodline, so I won't exactly be sitting on my hands while away. While away We'll be getting married, and go on a brief honeymoon.

So I should be returning in two weeks or so. 

Sudden Notice I know, but I think we'll both agree that four S-Rank missions has earned me a little vacation time. 

See ya soon, and I'll bring ya back a Conch shell. 

Best Wishes Coco wei.
(Exit, if I need to exit a letter XD)
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Vacation Time  Empty Re: Vacation Time

Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:29 am
Koroshi upon reading the letter begins to form a big smile, he is happy that Coco after dealing with such darkness in Kumo is able to find light in the world, and that she has someone to share her life with. It is also nice to hear that her kids will get to see their father, and will be able to grow up safe. After finishing the letter Koroshi would place it within his desk and would begin to file a report of Coco's vacation, and relief of duty. With her being so close to Suna he should not have to worry about her too much, however he hopes that she is aware that if she is ever in need of help, that all she will need to do is contact Suna, and they will come running.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum