Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Spreading the Word (open)

+3
Yasahiro Yagami
Alister Yama
Uchiha Kisuke
7 posters
Go down
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Spreading the Word (open) Empty Spreading the Word (open)

Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:06 pm
Kisuke stepped out of a local retail shop, one of many he had already visited today. Yet again, no answers. Pulling on his jacket to fit it to his shoulders, Kisuke turned down the street and made his way towards the next shop owner. His search for the man named Stein was not going all to well. He had already asked a dozen people if they had seen or her about the whereabouts of this village shinobi. No one knew where he was or even knew who he was. It was like he never existed. Kisuke had gone to see Jason about the matter at hand back when he was still alive and it was the former Hokage who had told Kisuke the man he was looking for was named Stein. However after his passing it seems the new Hokage did not take up the burden Jason had decided to take upon himself and the search for Stein seized with his death. Therefore Kisuke took it upon himself to continue the search for Stein. If it turned out to be a search in vein at least he could say he tried. 

Plunging his hands into the depths of his leather jacket, Kisuke fumbled around with the match and cigarette boxes in each of his pockets. Despite Sensei Yensung telling him to quite Kisuke still carried them around. He was trying to cut back on his smoking as asked of him but it was a lot harder than it seemed, and it is a slow, painful process. The urge to smoke was on him but he fought it back and instead popped a few mints into his mouth. 

Stepping up to the next fruit stand on the main market street, Kisuke sucked a litle on his mints before speaking "Excuse me." Having already gone through several people today Kisuke was done making small talk and went strait to the point. "I'm looking for a man named Stein. He wear ocular shaped glasses, has a head of white/silver hair almost in a bowl cut. He's tall and slender, Jounin rank from the village. Have you seen or herd anything of him recently?" As expected the man behind the fruit stand apologized for having no information on Stein. "If you here or see of him bring word to the Hokage please, thanks." Trying to keep a positive outlook on the situation, Kisuke turned down the street and moved to the next shop owner to spread the word.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Spreading the Word (open) Empty Re: Spreading the Word (open)

Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:34 am
Yen enjoying his current day as he walked in some thought for a bit. An uneasy weight on his shoulders and soul as he desired a tiny break and a moment if not to meditate outside the village affairs and business. He needed a new source of concentration perdonally since his current time was focusing on his kids and wife as well as village duties including the instruction of various geninn and such. yens mind further wandered as he needed time to also fix his eye. That also weighed heavily on yen as he admitted to himself for better or worst he needed time to get it done. seeing kisuke asking around for a person took yen out his momentary thoughts.

stine, some joininn with silver hair and such. Never heard nor met such a person... Unless there was some creed in the woods ages ago. Wandering around. I assume this is what pluages kisuke. yen thought to himself as he never really kept contact with the joninn among the village as they were too busy in most case and further besides leadership they were quiet rude.

"Well kisuke I don't know no man named stine but there was a man similar hair in the woods. But this was months ago. He left the premises I assume. As this was probably taken care of during Jason's time I can only assume it's done and known if notable in the archives. But that's my greatest guess. There as my knowledge of affairs is limited as of right now my freind. Hopefully my information helps as small as it was. Honestly there should've been a joninn there instead of me and salzem taking care of that lot. Needless you know where to find me kisuke."

With that yen tipped his hat his bandaged missing eye well out in the open as yen continued on his way with a mentor pat on his shoulder yen continued on his way in further thought as he didn't have anything further to offer in the case as much as he could he honestly had no idea who the man was. I can't be 25 places at once yet. But one day once I get a bit more wisdom I'll be able to stop the nonsense that occurs. yen thought as he headed home to check on hota and his twins

(Exit)
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:54 am
Ashi Inuzuka was not a perfect person. Killing, blood, and pain...It all went away after a few drinks. Yes, the Inuzuka woman was talented for an anbu and could stomach her job so long as she worked. Yet each night her work followed her home in dreams and in faces of those walking by. Her answer to such disturbances? Drink, drink it all away. Healthy? Not even close. Effective? Most definitely. So, given the afternoon off on this particular day, the off duty anbu found herself in one of the more popular bars in Konoha, The Tipsy Toad.

Wearing a open brown jacket over a white tank top and jeans, Ashi looked indistinguishable from any other patron at the bar. Even the one being that set are part from all others, Chairomaru, was not with her. The ninken oddly never accompanied Ashi on her drunken escapades into Konoha. Perhaps the dog was ashamed of his companion during these times? Or perhaps he was trying to shame her? One could never really be sure. Suffice it to say Ashi was alone and inebriated well beyond the norm.

Hawn...Neeeeed go Hooone...Chai? Where are youu? Chaiiiiii?!?

Struggling to her feet, Ashi stood on legs of rubber. Her whole world was spinning yet, somehow, she was able to slap more than enough ryo down on the table and stumble her way out of the bar with minimal damage to the bar itself. In fact, she only knocked over three tables this time: an improvement over last week! The late afternoon light felt like daggers as it made the anbu's head spin. She could only give her head a few shakes and stumble out into the world with as much composure as she could muster, hint: it wasn't much.

Left, right, left...uh...over this roof...through this garden.....Was that Chai?

As chance would have it Ashi found her stumbling through the backdoor of one of Konoha's fine shopping establishments. By some miracle she was able to navigate through the store itself without breaking anything and only getting a few odd looks when she asked if the cash register was Chairomaru. One could only pity her really. Making it through the store with all the grace of an elephant she found herself walking in the streets again. It was here, on the streets of Konoha that she made her first misstep; Ashi tripped. She tripped right in front of a boy, who unbeknownst to her, went by the name of Kisuke.

Quickly regaining her composure, or what was left of it, the woman got to her feet. And looked at the boy who would have hopefully stopped instead of walking right over her. And, like the fool she was, she flashed him a shit-eating grin full of sharp canine teeth before doing the one thing she really should not have done in this state: speak.

"Hellllooooo there, can I halp you?" Ashi asked, slurring her words and expelling a strong cloud of sake smelling breath into the air. This was not one of her finest moments. Truly a wonderful first impression.

He loooooks a bit like little one. Is he little oneeE?
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:37 pm
This was the fifth damn day kouse had been walking all round konoha enquiring about the whereabouts of the one known as stein...stating his descriptions to everyone who he met who he felt like could know something worth while.
He had even made a sketch of stein and displayed it to passersby..to fellow ninjas..to anyone who he could show it to. But 'no' was the only answer he heard.
Just last night he had caught a group of thieves molesting a couple in an alley..they had been half a dozen of them and kouse decided to let out his frustrations on them..it wasn't a pretty sight minutes later.
Now he was back out under the sun...asking about yet again. 'Damn this plan to hell' he cursed in his mind. He was about to ask another person with irritation about the whereabouts of stein but stopped once he noticed kisuke leave a shop.
Kouse wondered what that fellow who had shared the same experience with him was doing. They both had felt the same pain..had the same problems when it came to stein..although they didn't agree on many things.. They agreed on one thing...getting their damn eyes back!.
Kouse curious as to what kisuke was doing decided to trail him. By the third shop kouse watched kisuke get into and leave moments later he realized that kisuke was to like him asking about for steins whereabouts.
Sometime passed and he saw kisuke meet up with another uchiha ninja rather short though..and kouse listened quietly nearby to their conversation..about him not knowing anyone bearing stein..but someone who matched the descriptions they had given. 
At least there was someone who had seen stein even if he had never met him.
Sometime later another ninja met up with kisuke.. This one kouse knew from when he met her some days ago at the gate of konoha.
But to his great surprise said ninja tripped right in front of kisuke..and the weird smile she shot at him made Kouse's eyebrows to rise up a little.
'Hellllooooo there, can I halp you?' Kouse heard what she said all too well...and the way she said it was not normal...her actions..was she drunk!!??.
Kouse shook his head in disbelief.. She must be a jounin level ninja at the very least and she was getting herself drunk?.

Noticing kisuke's hesitation kouse would finally speak up from nearby all the while quickly walking closer. "Yes you can help him...us...and we would love to have your help but firstly.. Can you understand what I'm saying?" Kouse would ask just to make sure..he wasn't sure how drunk she was.
Turning to kisuke he would greet the person who unfortunate circumstances had drawn them to become friends. "Hi there kisuke.. Its been awhile hasn't it?".
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:35 am
Akki Senju was exhausted. She had been training so much she almost forgot that it was okay to relax now and then. She was looking for someone herself at this point. She was looking for Sephora Hyuuga. Why you may ask? Well, Akki felt bad for the way she had acted during training towards the girl. Maybe she was just trying to change her ways and maybe she whole heartedly meant that she wanted to become a village ninja instead of a missing ninja!
The path she was walking took her right into the midst of this conversation going on! Wait was that Yen she just saw? You can't miss the bright yellow hat! No one else really wears a straw hat. Oh great, here she was in the middle of a conversation about looking for someone and a really drunk girl stumbling out of a bar. Of course Akki's day would end up like this right?
"If you guys are looking for someone, I am too, wanna look together?" Akki asked feeling that was quite a cheesy question, but the words had already popped out of her mouth before  she realized it.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:46 pm
With his hands tugging down on his leather jacket from within its pockets, the Uchiha calmly strode down the main avenue when a familiar voice came in from beside him. With a half grin of delight, Kisuke turned to face his Genjutsu sensei Yensung. "Hey sensei Yen." As Yensung spoke, Kisuke looked up and slightly frowned as he looked at Yensung's bandaged eye. Keeping quite and not asking any questions, Kisuke listened to Yensung say he did not know how Stein was but remembers seeing someone similiar in the woods. Kisuke nodded as he thought to himself that that was very possible. It was in fact in the woods where Kisuke met Stein for the first time. "Alright Yen. I'll check in with the new Hokage, see if his faculty has any records. Jason didnt so I dont expect them to have any now but its worth a shot. Thanks for the help." Giving a nod to his sensei as he tapped him on the shoulder and left, Kisuke kept his curiosity to himself and did not ask about his bandaged eye.

Continuing down the street, Kisuke began to wonder if it was worth question the towns people. It would make more sense to ask and question the shinobi of the village who were more likely to have had dealings with Stein. Making up his mind to no longer stop at local shops, Kisuke continued down the street to make his way to the nearest outpost. Suddenly someone tripped out of the alley and crash landed in front of him. Coming to a quick halt only inches away from stepping on the stranger, Kisuke looked down with a raised eyebrow and questioning expression on his face. "What the hell?" He though, watching the kunoichi swiftly get back up onto her feet. Catching a whiff of her odour and her sluggish words, Kisuke though to himself "She's drunk." Being able to easily recognize a drunk person when he saw one for his team mate Kotsuzui was often drunk and even fought drunk with the Drunken Fist style, Kisuke was about to answer when another familiar voice came out of no where.

Slightly grinning, Kisuke turned to face Kouse, his partner in crime. "Hey Kouse, indeed its been a while." Replied Kisuke. Knowing that Kouse was going through the same struggle as him an knowing he was here as well was comforting for the young Uchiha. Turning to the good looking drunk kunoich Kisuke said "If your capable and willing we'd appreciate the help. I'm sure your dog could help out somehow." Before Kisuke could explain who he was looking for another, younger kunoichi appeared asking to participate in a team search. "Pretty." Kisuke though to himself as he looked the new comer up and down. "Sure." Kisuke replied, never going to decline the company of a pretty girl. "Were looking for someone named Stein." Now explaining it to both girls as Kouse already knew. "He hasent been sited for a while now. He's tall, slender, bowl hair cut of silver hair and has thin ocular glasses. Last I saw he was wearing a white lab coat. Who are you looking for?" Turning to face the Inuzuka Kisuke would say "And again, if you think your capable and willing I'd love your help. But it looks like you need some rest."
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:52 pm
Blank, absolutely blank. Ashi's face betrayed not a single emotion as she struggled to her feet. Now standing on a pair of weak legs the Inuzuka squinted at the boy in front of her. In the back of her mind she knew she had committed a social faux pas, but it was way back in her mind hidden in some dusty corner and locked up by drink. Thus, the woman did not even bother to apologize. Though she did listen when the boy spoke despite his voice sounding like it were coming from underwater.

Whaat is that smell?!?

One aspect of Ashi that remained no matter her state of mind was her increbile ability to track scents. And two new ones had just appeared, an unknown girl and Kouse. Yes, the Kouse; Ashi's link to Salzem. Her ticket to finding him and killing him. Yet through this sensory bombardment the anbu did not speak. There were words in her throat, but they were working their way up there. She'd said them in her head a few times only to realize she had not said them aloud.

"Help, yes, I can help," Ashi said, feigning an insulted tone to poor effect. "Helping is my job... Stein, what a silly name..."

Trialing off she fell silent again save for a series of shrill hiccups. The name Stein tumbled around in the drunk's head for a bit. Sure, she was not really one hundred percent, but she had not heard that name before. Who was he?

"Why are you loooking for this Stein?" Ashi asked, almost yelling the question and horribly mispronouncing Stein's name.

It was a good thing Chairomaru was not here. Ashi was in a bad way today. There had to be an end to this.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:46 am
Kouse didn't quite expect the reaction kisuke gave on seeing him. Yes both of them had been forced to take paths that were alike..a path that was filled with loss, pain...regret. The past experience they both shared was most likely one that had changed both of them..made them both what they were right now.
      Kouse grinned back at kisuke.. At that moment a young and quite good looking female ninja approached them.
'If you guys are looking for someone, I am too, wanna look together?'.
He saw the gleam in kisuke's eyes as he looked at the konoichi. Yeah he too noticed her good looks.
Kouse wasn't drawn to just any female who looked good, in fact he avoided most of them...but a konoichi?..a good looking one? Well that was a different case.
He stood with a smile on his face as he listened to kisuke explain to the young konoichi..oh and the other older and still drunk konoichi.
Kouse was about to dismiss the female konoichi as someone who wouldn't, couldn't help them in any way, besides who would expect help from a drunk ninja?.
Her offering her help regardless made Kouse raise his eyebrows...maybe she would,could be of help in someway? He thought.
'Why are you loooking for this Stein?' She said.
A good question, but the way she said it coupled with the hiccups she made before she spoke made Kouse's dismissal to her help all but inevitable.
But seeing as he didn't have much of a choice in the matter since kisuke had already accepted her help he smiled at her...although forcefully.
"Stein is or rather was a missing ninja when I and kisuke encountered him outside the village... He took both our sharingans...I heard rumours that he became a konoha ninja shortly so I and kisuke chose to ask arounld in hopes of finding someone who recognised stein or knew where he was".
Kouse sincerely hoped the drunk konoichi understood all he said...turning to the younger konoichi.
" hello...as kisuke said" kouse would say pointing to kisuke "your welcome to help us..and who is this person your looking for?" Kouse would ask.
He would shoot his most teasing smile at her.."I'm kouse by the way...Uchiha kouse, and who might you be?"
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:02 pm
The drunk girl was a little odd! But she was open to help them to! The more the merrier and the easier it would be to find who everyone was looking for! Wow, this sounded more like a cheery infomercial than an actual solution! Better keep this thought to herself so she won't sound ridiculous. Kouse Uchiha was quite attractive and Akki blushed slightly as she looked at him when he spoke. "My name is Akki, Akki Senju. It's nice to meet you Kouse! And nice to meet everyone else here as well! I am looking for Sephora Hyuuga, I need to speak with her, it is a very long story." She said keeping her composure even though her heart fluttered as she looked at him. 
"The girl I am looking for is a missing ninja also, they may be together around this village for all we know." She said trying to add in some helpful info. t was helpful right? Yeah it was and even Akki knew this! The more info the better and this was especially important.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:12 pm
Kisuke was about to tell the Inuzuka why they were looking for Stein but Kouse seized the opportunity before he could. Kisuke had not actually told anyone yet that his eyes had been stolen, only that he was looking for Stein and he was going to keep it that way. 
"He took both ou..." Before Kouse could finish his sentence Kisuke quickly cut him off before he mentioned the words 'Sharingans' and said " He took something precious of ours." Glancing over towards Kouse, Kisuke narrowed his eyes and gave him a look, telling him that he didnt want them to know the real reason without actually saying it. "And we mean to get it back but first we need to find him."

Slipping his hands into the pockets of his leather jacket and tugging down on it, Kisuke turned to face the drunk kunoichi and said "Well, you know who were looking for and why. Now you dont seem to be in the best shape... So you can go home and rest if you wish, maybe search for him on your own time if it pleases you. Thanks for the concern. Oh and names Uchiha Kisuke. I didnt catch yours." Waiting for her response/decision, Kisuke would then turn to face Akki and answered "Hey Akki, Im Kisuke." Sticking his hand out to shake hers he would continue "I never herd of Sephora. Do you know if shes in the village?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum