Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Do you even lift, bro? (Ash & Rei Sun) Empty Do you even lift, bro? (Ash & Rei Sun)

Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:41 pm
Taiyo reels his right arm back, tightening his fist and placing his open palm on the surface of the wooden training post in front of him. He stands with his back straight and his legs bent and spread at a ninety degree angle. his left knee points directly towards the wooden trunk. His torso faces the same direction as his right knee.

His punch flies forward and the hand placed upon the training post is removed. It bends at a forty-five degree angle, clenches into a fist, and lies forward against his side. Taiyo's right fist, protected by a plastic guard over his knuckles and weighed heavy by a twenty pound wrist weight, makes contact with the wood. Small chips explode from the force.

"Well... it's getting better." Taiyo thinks, standing straight and removing his knuckle guard. He leaves his wrist weight wrapped around his forearm. "I'm definitely improving. Honestly, I think I may be close to getting this jutsu down."

Taiyo begins walking towards his front door from the training post in the center of his open field. The grass is a light green and three inches tall. He slides his hands, his left still holding the plastic knuckle guard, into the pockets of his dark gray cargo shorts. He wears a dark gray ninja jacket over a red short-sleeved v-neck.

(222/222)
(222/(1,265/4,000) towards Daytime Tiger)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Do you even lift, bro? (Ash & Rei Sun) Empty Re: Do you even lift, bro? (Ash & Rei Sun)

Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:02 pm
"no! absolutely not. I will not.... DAMN IT ASH" The screaming was a precursor to the entrance of the twins Ashareial and Reial entering the training area in a blur of speed.... Well. Ok, it was more of slow motion to most I suppose. Still, to these two young genin it was a remarkable blur that was like to the great yellow flash of lore. Aren't they cute. Sorry, I'm getting distraced. Ahem! As I was saying, The two rushed down the streets, as seemed to be the natural entrance of late. It was always a push and pull with these two I tell yah, One wants something and the other absolutely refuses. You'd think eventually they'd come to a oh oh right. Non descript story telling person. The sound of these two bickering could be heard for quite a distance as they continued their game of cat and mouse, and surprisingly for the first time a game that Ash was on the pursuing side of.

"Rei get back here! GET BACK HERE I SAID YOU NEED TO TRY THIS ON" The girl was clothed..... Really really strangely, at least for Hoshi. The loose fitting blue pants floated about in the wind as she ran, a white cloak that was fastened simply by a red tie threatening to rip apart by the speed of the young ninja. At the base of the cloak however was a set of red flames. Beneath the cloak was a green cargo like jacket that resembled the chuunin jacket of Konohakagure, mostly because well... that's what it was modeled after. Finally to finish her newest cosplay she wore a bright yellow wig that was spiked at the top with two long bangs hanging down to frame the sides of her face.

In her hands she held a large garment bag that was mostly zipped up, though whisps of a deep red wig floated in the wind, slipping from the small open hole. The two continued their movement, Ash hopping over a large fence..... if there was a fence. Honestly where even are these two? at any rate, sure theres probably a fence, and they hop it, finding themselves somewhere they absolutely shouldn't be. Naughty girls. sigh. Their position now happened to be in the edge of a field, no sorry, I've been informed it should be called taiyo's field.... Wait. Who is taiyo? Do we know him yet.... can i, oh right. omniscient narator. Continue on. They rushed through the field, directly towards the boy who at this point must have noticed them, Ash turning back as she ran to check the position of her sister.

Was it true? It seemed she was actually gaining speed on her. Pushing more quickly she tried to pick up the pace.... right as she would run directly into the boy in question. If things went as described she'd crash into him sending herself flying to the ground and depending on his strength, which my anonymous supporters inform me is probably enough to take a tiny eleven year old crashing into him, would cause whatever he decided was the best response, assuming he didn't intervene to stop the collision or move out of the way. Another perfect entrance for the twins. yay me, I mean i dont exist. concentrate on them.
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Do you even lift, bro? (Ash & Rei Sun) Empty Re: Do you even lift, bro? (Ash & Rei Sun)

Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:43 pm
Upon noticing the rustle of the bushes at the edge of his encircled field, Taiyo stops in his tracks and places his right hand onto the ninja pouch on his right hip. His left hand, rather than resting on his left ninja pouch instead lays as relaxed as possible. In all things he does, he is prepared to fight. Even something as simple as his demeanor gives him a tactical advantage.

"The odds that this is an enemy is low. For one thing, if I were being sneaked up on by another ninja, they wouldn't attempt an attack unless they could keep quiet. Unless this particular ninja doesn't know much about me, assuming that, because I am a genin, do not have as much sensory skill as an adequate shinobi." Taiyo thinks. "Not only that, but that ninja would need to infiltrate the village if he or she were not from Hoshigakure. The guards wouldn't let something like that happen. So this must be a Hoshigakure ninja... I mean probably. Finally, this rustling could be a misdirection. He or she may simply want me to believe that they are not skilled enough to successfully sneak up on an opponent. It's smart for getting the victim's guard down a bit but that gives away the element of surprise. In any case, I'm not taking any chances. So, what, a kunai? Shuriken? Both, actually. I can use that combo I've been working on. That'll take more ninja tools."

The rustling increases. "Then, I'm ready..." Taiyo whispers, his right hand on his right ninja pouch and his left hanging casually. He looks to his left. He looks to his right. "Nothing else around me..."

The tense mood... is turned on it's ear as a girl sprints through the bushes (there is, in fact, no fence ^_^). Taiyo's eyes narrow, mentally keeping tabs on where the girl is going while concentrating on the second body he is sure must be coming. Not only does he hear more rustling but he also understands that people do not run through forests without having a reason for doing so.

"She's either running away from someone or thing..." Taiyo reasons. "Or she's going somewhere specific... And I have my answer!"

Taiyo pulls out one kunai from his right ninja pouch and holds it behind his back. As for the girl on a collision course with him, Taiyo quickly decides to create a clone in front of the second girl. Both bodies attempt to catch the girls as they collide with them.

"I know I'm using up chakra but I want to know what's going on and I don't feel like dodging so that I'll have to chase them later. That'd be a pain, I just finished training."

Taiyo, with all of his 6 feet of height, extends both arms while side-stepping. As the girls continue, he slowly stops they velocity through turning as they are caught by the arms, cushioning the stop. The clone copies the original's movements.

"Is everything alright?" Taiyo asks.

"They're eleven." He thinks, examining their facial features.

(512/734)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:32 am
Ah yes. By the power of vague manipulation the great hero has set the scene for us most splendidly. A few modifications to the assumed terain and then I'll be able to go back to this thrilling tale of two young shinobi.

The eraser came down like an angel of mercy, dragging it's light pink skin across the sand paper like surface for several strokes, Removing any mention of this blasphemo.... What?

Who the hell are you?! are you.... Narrating the narrators actions?!

Well. Thats my que to leave.

That was just. Wierd.

Yes. With the scene set it would seem our two protagonists have quite the situation on their hands. Due to neither actually paying a bit of attention to the world around them each got scooped up by the boy who towered terrifyingly above them, each incapacitated, though one did attempt to free herself. The surprise caused Ash to release her precious cargo, the garment back flying through the air on a collision course with the ground where a rather large mud puddle.... Yes. Mud. It was like raining or something earlier and i geuss this is all that was left DON'T YOU JUDGE ME! Ahem. yes. by the grace of god and the cruel actions of an unforgiving narator the beautifully crafted garment would land face down in the mud, soiling expensive silk and creating an impossible to clean up mess of quite the intricately styled wig.

Reial smiled.

"Yes. We're completely fine actually thank you. " Rei would stay calmly in whatever method she was being held, beaming up at her sister the entire time. Her plan had worked and it would be at least a week before she was the guinea pig for another of her cosplays.

Shortly after Rei responded ash too put in her two scents heh. my ten cents, two cents if free... sorry off topic. Unlike her calm and put together sister ash was not so..... well, you'll see "my cosplay!!!!! THAT WAS THREE THOUSAND RYO WORTH OF IMPORTED SILK DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH THAT WIG IS GOING TO COST TO REPAIR?! THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY i CAN FIX IT WHYYYYYYYYYY" As she began to sob into the mans shoulder her sister continued once more.

"She'll be fine. This is a regular tuesday for her. "
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:16 pm
(OOC: I've always been bad at expositions. Since this is the beginning of the topic, I'm going to be pretty terrible. It's that or I've got writers block right now. When we get farther down the story, I'll RP much better.)

"A cosplay. I've only ever heard of that practice, never seen it in person." The original Taiyo says quietly, looking at the girl dressed as the famed shinobi known as Naruto Uzumaki. His clone disappears in a puff of white smoke.

His arms fall to his sides and he blushes, though hardly visible under his brown skin. "Sorry." He'd never touched a girl before. Now, he's was practically hugging one.

Taiyo takes a step back and, for a moment, looks at the soiled attire in the mud. "There's nothing I can do to help with that." He thinks.

"You're ninja." Taiyo realizes their Hoshigakure headbands (assuming they're somewhere on your bodies).

(110 (Oh, God, a measly 110?) /844)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:38 pm
"If only I was that lucky" Re comments as the man holding her, though at this point it could be assumed that it was less of a stopping her movement and more so a formality from previous actions. Otherwise this could get quite creepy am I right dear reader? Yes. Yes I am for I am omniscient ALL POWERFUL........ I mean i totally dont exist. moving on.

"Sorry doesn't exactly bring back the thousands of ryo that just got dropped in the mud" If there was a ninjutsu rank for pouting well..... The pout flowing across the tiny shinobi's lips would be double S rank for sure. Some would even call it a village destroying pout. Thankfully there is not in fact such a rank. Her eyes welled up for a moment, tears that were a mix of real and fake begining to pour from her eyes as she milked the situation for all it was worth, trying to make this poor bistandard feel aweful for his actions. Thankfully Rei puts a quick stop to that.... Let's watch shall we?

"Oh stop your blubbering Ash. It's not like we dont have three more bolts of the same fabric. You always over order. The real tragedy here is that I'm going to be shackled to a table setting pins for two days so you can remake that monstrosity. Also it's in pretty bad taste for two hoshi ninja to be walking around in cosplay of the legendary hokage and his wife...... One of these days you're going to be hanged for treason." Rei's gaze shifted off dreamilly at the though, immediately shifting her sister's features from distressed sorrow to rage.

"Thanks. I haven't gotten your name yet but you saved me from a horrible fate. I'm Reial Sun."

"And I'm........... ASHAREIAL DEOMENORIA ALLOQUITIUS SUN the cosplay princess of the village hidden in sanctuary!!!!" Now. even in my omniscience I'm not sure how she pulled this off but as she began speaking her name and title from seemingly nowhere floodlights clicked on, basking her in bright white light and....... where the hell did this girl even get fireworks from?! dear goddess..... they spell her name? I need a new job. narrating these two is going to give me grey hair.

"Actually she just keeps that stuff on her.... literally at all times" Rei turned to the sky responding to godddess knows wha.... oh. wait she was responding to me, your humble omniscient narrator. Reial you... aren't supposed to know I exist much less hear me.... "Oh. Sorry." Right. we'll just pretend that didn't happen, especially as this convorsation most likely looked incredibly strange to the boy standing beside her watching her talk to absolutely no one... I'll just grab my trusty duct tape, slap a few pieces on this fourth wall once mroe aaaaannnnddddd. yes. all better.

(1415)
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:00 pm
(OOC: Low word count again. But at least I know where the story is going. That means I'll probably be RPing better by the next post. This isn't even my final form!)

"Reial Sun." Taiyo repeats, linking her face with the sound of her name.

"And... Ashareial... Sun. Sorry, I've already forgotten the rest." He smiles, rubbing his right hand against the back of his head after dropping the kunai back into his ninja pouch. "And, both of you, I'm sorry about the kunai. I'm just cautious."

Taiyo makes his way to the mud puddle, the one with the clothing drenched within it, and kneels down before it. His hand gently glides across the fabric.

"It's funny, actually. I've always wanted to master earth release. And here I am presented with a problem requiring the skill and I can't help at all. I guess the universe is telling me to get on that."

(121/965)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:11 pm
"Well... We know earth release. " Rei was quick to enter the convorsation, finding a chance to get a little more combat knowledge. This... Well it upsetted Ash a little. Not only had this boy not seemed completely and utterly impressed by the fireworks display that accompanied her intruduction but he'd used the destruction of her dear dear masterpiece as a segway to..... begin training. While I'm impressed... Well, she was not so much.

"Wh... bu.... No freaking way. Rei. Dont you even dare speak to this... this..... Plebeian!" THe anger welled in ash's eyes and her sister, always one to be in touch with her sisters thoughts.... Ignored her.

"Maybe I could help you. I'm sure I could find use in the training as well and after hot head over there finally realizes that we're ignoring her and she wont get attention by screaming and yelling she'll pout for a bit and then join us. " Ash went silent at the comment. Just as expected she would begin to pout and... If my study of these two continued to be accurate she would continue to pout for two minutes twenty three seconds, followed by letting out a loud ugh and walking over to join them. Lets see shall we?
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:28 pm
(OOC: Okay, so I promised that this post would be better. But hey, quality not quantity. Am I right? Oh, who am I kidding, I'm pulling that card again.... This isn't even my final form!!)

Taiyo, though hearing the "plebeian" insult, discarded the memory. Not only did he not know what a plebeian was (not even joking, I just looked it up O_O) but he was too wrapped in the coincidence of circumstances before him. His eagerness to continue training, though he had reached his goal of time for the week, peaked.

"Really?" He turns, standing. "Can you teach me, then? I just finished training here but that's not a problem. This soiled garment in the mud," Taiyo nods his head back to the mud puddle. "can act as part of my reason to keep going. I promise, by the end of the afternoon, I'll have it clean."

Taiyo walks towards the twins, leaving the mud-sullied and useless article of clothing behind. But he by no means forgets about it.

(135/1100)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:19 pm
"Yea sure! We'd be glad to right Ash?" Pout counter at thirty seconds. She neither responded nor moved from her position sitting on the ground with a frown across her face, her fingertips tracing lines in the wet dirt. It would be quite the sad situation if it werent for this little bit of fun. The clothes Ash was wearing were, as everything she owns incredibly expensive. As I've said BY THE MIGHTY POWERS OF THE NARRATOR!!!!! sorry, but by my power the ground was wet from rain. I do so look forward to when she realizes her outfit is also ruined, dont you?

"Right. So she's still sulking. It'll be a few mins. Um.... I don't suppose you have water release? I was hoping we could get on learning that also. Maybe a trade?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum