Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathToday at 5:44 pmIchigo SatoAre There Any Hot Springs in Hot Springs?Today at 5:40 pmIchigo SatoThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 3:49 pmZatoichi HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 2:50 pmTalon TauPart Of The Crew Yesterday at 10:35 pmKyoko DokujaDust to DustYesterday at 9:25 pmRokkuTeam 1!Yesterday at 9:18 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
130 Posts - 53%
34 Posts - 14%
17 Posts - 7%
14 Posts - 6%
13 Posts - 5%
10 Posts - 4%
9 Posts - 4%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
5 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Roku <3
Roku <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Zak and Jack Train Again, Open, No Killing  - Page 2 Empty Re: Zak and Jack Train Again, Open, No Killing

Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:30 pm
Apologies for the delay, my router has stopped working. The earliest anyone can get here is a week, so I'll be suspended indefinitely.
Roku <3
Roku <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Zak and Jack Train Again, Open, No Killing  - Page 2 Empty Re: Zak and Jack Train Again, Open, No Killing

Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:43 pm
"Well, I don't know many jutsu. I know Fuinjutsu Lock, Surface Walking, Genjutsu Release, the basics. I haven't done much training either, and I think I'm kind of slow." Zakary was quite ashamed of his lack of ninja skill, but hoped that eventually he could review the jutsu he knew in more than a single breath, and do it with pride instead of shame. "I also know Body Flicker, as you saw. But that's all." He noticed Jack was being spacey again, sort of glazing over as he thought. Zakary himself thought about what element he would use after he decided to learn a new one. Earth could make shadows for him, which he fully intended on utilizing later, but none of the others save certain water jutsu could. Or at least, not that he knew of. Perhaps fire would be a good second choice. By the circle of elements, earth was overpowered by lightning but beat water. Water normally beat fire, so earth would be a good natural counter. Zakary internally decided that after he was a better ninja, he might ask Kisuke for help learning fire, as most Uchiha could use fire. But that would wait until later, because for now he was waiting to see his newfound teacher's reaction to Zakary's own lack of knowledge.
Word Count:217
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:28 pm
Shit, thought Jack as he realized he was late for training another new Genin.  ” Sorry to cut this short, but I need to leave so I can meet up with someone. ". He really was sad to have to go, but he agreed to help, and didn't intend on being late twice in one day.  As he ran from the trainingground, he shouted " Bye, hope to see you again soon Zak.  You too Kisuke!.". He might be able to learn earth from Kisuke next time they meet.

Exiting
WC 86
Will add total WC
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum