Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

gaining power or"what the fuck?!" (open nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: gaining power or"what the fuck?!" (open nk)

Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:39 pm
Wow, the two girls though in unison, though their thoughts from their changed quite a bit. Rei's first impression was of surprise with just the slightest hint of disappointment. She really watched the whole thing..... And didn't say they were dumb. This was sure to go to her sisters head.

Ash on the other hand was elated. She jumped up, her thoughts completely shifting moment to moment as she danced excitedly, her body once more slipping into the ground. It was a strange site to be sure. The girl was shifting all about as she sunk lower and lower until finally she was out of sight.

"Well.... That sure solves one problem I suppose..... " Rei jumped down, trying to put her concentration into the technique also as she continued to talk. "That's ok. Have you considered just..... putting as much power into it as possible and letting it go without worrying about the consequences of overpowering your element?" As she spoke she slid slightly into the earth, just the soles of her feet slipping under. It took far too much concentration which frusterated her to no end. Why was ash so damn good at this.

(2544)
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

gaining power or"what the fuck?!" (open nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: gaining power or"what the fuck?!" (open nk)

Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:20 pm
Shika couldn't help but eavesdrop. However, she liked the two already. They seemed pretty friendly!... Well, compared to some of the other people she's met so far. "When I do my lightning stuff, I find that thinking about it really scientifically helps. Imagine each of the individual molecules, and your chakra enveloping them and manipulating it to your will." she added semi-helpfully, nodding sagely. Imagine each of the individual molecules... The words kept bouncing around her head on repeat, metaphorical gears grinding to produce a solution. What if I didn't need to imagine them? She wondered. She tried to remember the feeling of foreign chakra that she had been able to see so clearly with her doujutsu. Experimentally, Shika closed her eyes and tried to send out a 'chakra ping'. What she got in return surprised her. She could somewhat sense the unique chakra signatures of the wildlife around her. To her front, two independent chakra signatures flared, but they seemed very similar. It must have been Ash and Rei.

After no more than three seconds, it faded in spite of her efforts to maintain her sensory. She put her hand to her chin, deep in thought.

"Hey, since you two enjoy cosplay, do you have an opaque piece of fabric I can borrow? One that I can wrap around my eyes. I'm going to try to work on chakra sensory." She asked the twins. "I'm going to spin around a bit after I get the blindfold on, and see if I can find you two. If I'm correct, give me a thumbs up. Actually, scratch that, I'll be blind. Just... Just let me know, alright?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC: 272 because I suck
Total WC: 1329

I be going for dis now:
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22715-v6-chakra-sensory
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:27 pm
"That is quite the detailed way of thinking through it I suppose." Rei considered her suggestion as she continued to concentrate on her chakra, slipping slowly further into the ground which would seem to become sand beneath her feet, slowly drawing her inward. Ash however... Didnt' take to it so well.

"Wh.... That sounds like a bunch of fancy mumbo jumbo and makes my head hurt. Sis just do it like me.... Unless you finally want to admit im better." The next several moments would be tense. No, tense my dear readers isn't quite the world I would use. it was like someone had filled the world with jello and the glare between these two truely made it hard to even move, or seemingly. Thankfully they were drawn out of their competitive anger by just the right question.

"heh. I might have a scrap of something lying around. " Now I have to be honest. I really dont understand how she does this shit. From seemingly nowhere Ash would pull out what looked to be a rather large brief case. Truely it was just hiding atop the building but still..... As she opened it things began to happen. Sides poppet up and wood flew every which way until before her stood.... A miniature closet, or... what she considered a miniature closet. In truth it was probably bigger then most people in the villages actual closets. "Just come and pick a piece out. Easy peasey. " She riffled through each piece with her chakra strings, showing them to shika one by one to allow her to see what she actually had.

(2814)
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:10 pm
Shika watched in interest as the brief case literally turned into a giant closet. That was kind of cool. She was shown various pieces of cloth, until she finally decided on one that was a lightish yellow color. It looked fluffy but thick. Taking it graciously, she tied it around her eyes and the world was completely darkened. Yep, fluffy but thick. "Alright, I'm going to spin around a bit, but be warned that I have terrible balance. Don't let me fall on you, you hear?" she asked, already spinning around counter clockwise until the entire world spun. In hindsight, it would have been better to wait for their answer... Nah, they were genin, they'd be fine.

She shook her head a little bit, in a nonsensical effort to get rid of the dizziness, but to no avail. Instead of complaining, she tried to do the same thing that she did before. For a few brief seconds, she could sense the life of everything around her, pulsing, breathing, but once again it faded after a moment. She tried again, not giving up, and this time she managed to get it to hold for a few moments longer. "Hmmm.... Wait, you're both over there," she said, pointing behind her. "No, wait, there." This time, she pointed off to her right side. Beat. "Wait a minute... have you even moved?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC: 224
Total WC: 1553
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:22 pm
"that'll be nine hundred ryo. You seem cool so im giving you a fifty percent discount." Ash passed her the cloth, once more with her invisible chakra threads, making it seem like the cloth just.... floated over to her. It legit doesn't come to mind for these two how off putting seeing something like this is. come on girls. For shame. As shiki spun Rei continued her slow descent, slipping further and further into the ground as she concentrated on her jutsu. The girl they were training with spun about, giving Rei and ash an almost evil idea, almost in unison.

As she stopped both girls released a couple threads, sending them out to attach to shiki. Each time she suggested a point, assuming this was allowed, One of the girls would pull lightly on threads located on the girls arms or legs to turn her slightly, hoping that the dizziness of her spinning would mask what they were doing. See readers.... This is what happens when you let tiny little children have all the power of ninja prowess. They use it to perform random tricks. Can you believe this. I for one am disgusted. Unfortunately I have nothing that I can actually do about it and thus..... I simply watch on in pained intrigue.

"NOpe. Not there." Ash would speak in time with her first suggestion. She let out a giggle that would let her know her position but bless the girl's soul instead of moving around to ensure her position had changed from where she'd been heard...... She just ducked down trying to hide behind her hands.

"Not there either. Are you even trying" Rei commented at her next suggestion, moving the girls hand and body if allowed and unnoticed about an eight of a turn to her left towards Ash's side. Rei, unlike her sister shifted position quickly, moving a few feet forward to change her placing as she spoke, ensuring that her voice wouldn't give away her position.

(3136)
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:49 pm
Shika felt a slight sting on her arms and legs amidst all the dizziness. She gave a childish pout, bottom lip stuck out as both of her guesses were quickly shot down by the twins. She pinged her chakra a few more times, guessing below her, to her left, and even pointing at a tree. With each guess, as the dizziness began to fade, she began to feel a slight tugging sensation, focusing specifically on her limbs. She continued playing the guessing game for a bit, not even bothering to send out chakra pings any more, and it became more and more apparent. Eventually, she mentally said, 'screw this', and activated her sharingan beneath the fabric. She turned around inconspicuously, as she had been for a few minutes now, before pointing to both of them. She let the technique fade.

She began to wonder what technique exactly was used to manipulate her limbs like that. It looked kind of fun. And useful. But for now, she'd continue to play their game. She pinged her chakra once more, seeing their more and more distinct signatures, holding it for up to fifteen seconds at a time. "Where could you possibly be hiding?" she mused, despite knowing their exact location. It was like playing with children (which she supposed they were). She vaguely wondered what life would've been liked if she never left her hometown. I'd probably be in Konoha and stuff... Yeah, no, I'm pretty glad I left. If I haven't, I'd never have ended up here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC: 252
Total WC: 1805

wow I suck at social RP
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:57 pm
With each geuss they tugged slightly, ensuring that if she was close.... She was no longer. It was rare when these two polar opposites could actually find something that they mutually wanted to do... Well if you do not count the act of bickering with each other torturing their respective sibling it all out fighting for no reason other then to try and assert dominance or over all ruin their sisters day. Still, with each geuss they shiki seemed to be getting closer and closer. Finally she's had enough, though the two girls well... They had absolutely no idea. Shiki turned pointing two fingers one directly at each of them, which brought a frown to rei's features and for ash... Well let's just find out shall we? 

As shiki all of a sudden pin pointed the two girls ashareial freaked out, losing any thought of subtle control. Shiki with her doujutsu active would now be able to see the invisible strings that were hooked to her body, making it a bit more clear how they were manipulating her, though how they managed to make the strings was still not apparent. This... Clearly isn't as important as ash's actions however, I know because she's told me over and over. Don't spend so much time on the details of what's around them. Stop pointing out what rei is doing. Not so much, just stop doing it. Sigh. Egotistical center of attention needing little bi.... AS I was saying. This would cause the cosplay sister to pull her arms back quickly, the powerful strings put to work in an act that would accidentally pull the girls legs out from under her. 

"Ash what the actual hell" she'd tell feeling the girls movement, assuming that it did cause her to fall. Rei's immediate response would be to pull back on her own which..... We're only on shika's arms and would do little to nothing to help the situation.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:55 pm
Ash's eyes went wide when over two weeks passed and Ash was off in a flash. "Forgot to turn off the oven byyyeee" The twins were gone as quickly as they'd shown up.

(3460 imma go ahead and count that post as an exit after 2 weeks and close this up to free a topic claiming 17 stats and all wc towards less strings for skillful art after the 2k for hiding like a mole so hiding like a mole trained, -1 string for skillful art, 460 towards second string)

Last edited by Ash & Rei Sun on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:07 pm

Please clarify how you're leaving shika, its kind of late and I'm reading it as you pulled her arm/leg off. <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:28 pm
Approved Ash and Rei's exit. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum