Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Akki's Training (p/nk/io)

+5
Tori Uzumaki
Akihana Akari
Hotaru Aburame
Alister Yama
Akki Senju
9 posters
Go down
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20

Akki's Training (p/nk/io) - Page 5 Empty Re: Akki's Training (p/nk/io)

Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:31 pm
Yen had a point, elements were necessary considering her wires can only do so much and only at a certain distance! If she was to do certain attacks she had to master the lightning element. Most people in her clan used lightning as element because it was good at accompany the wires. The wires could be used for many things and considering she had to master the wires as weapons, an element was necessary.
“I am sure if I knew more lightning jutsus I could use them with my wires.Or I could just use lightning jutsus by themselves!” She reasoned with what Yen said about learning to use an element. “I have seen clan members use their lightning element with their wires! I guess learning an element as important as learning a weapon.” She said still thinking about what was said. She is a little mastermind after all, much like Sephora, only not as evil! Megami is aware of how powerful her clan is and has nothing but the utmost respect for her clan. She still feels great remorse for ever having left Konoha and her clan. It was a bad decision, yet quite the learning experience for her.

(646/2000 Jibashi)
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:57 pm
Akki still wasn’t sure what to really make of everything going on. She knew this training session was important. She had already learned two more earth jutsus and was in the process of learning the water element when everyone decided to join. Which was fine, but Sephora and Megami joining made her kind of weary! But she knew she had go let it go. They both had changed and even she knew she couldn’t hate them anymore. Yen made his point when he spoke to her and Akki supported Yens decision. And as she said before, whatever happens there was more of them and they could take on Sephora and Megam if needed! “Yen, can you teach me the water element?” She asked looking at Yen hoping it was not bad timing!

Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:24 pm
"I am trying to change. I want to make a difference and not be the enemy anymore! Honestly you guys are like family to me! I can't really do much without any of you, so whatever it takes to make a difference, from here on I will do it!" She said meaningfully. Maybe this was how to get her team back together. What was it Prim called them? Oh yeah. Team Fukutaichou! Of course she was upset when she said it, but the name kind of stuck!

(sorry short, more next post)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:48 pm
Yen shook his head as hota spoke up in doubt about her contribution to the task at hand and spoke firmly as his chakra slowly increased with power slowing the bleeding at a steadier point. Not only were her doubts holding her back but they also were bringing her down. [Color=green]"Hota, I had doubts in performing this and instead of curling away I made a different choice. I embraced my yearning in the medical arts. As it's not just you as a fear. If you doubt yourself no matter how skilled you will not and I assure you this. You will not save anyone nor the things that you hold dear. If you let the slightest bit of fear embody you. Then you will not be focused. Precision as I am showing you here is the fine point. But maintaining your goal and your focus is an absolute must. So you questioning yourself there right there would jeopardize a team. That goes to you all as well. Doubt in your actions or abilities despite short commings only mean you hold yourself back. You must do it. And if you fail you learn and do it again. That is not only to a medical professional. But to anyone. If I doubted myself I would not be doing this now I would instead be twiddling my thumbs. That there shows that if I am willing to do my part then what's stopping you from yours? Stay focused and notice the actions I'm doing. When I said be my eyes you have to lead the person verbally to the intended goal. You must look ahead for potential problems and work ways around them. All In a matter of seconds as medical ninja. I know that my chakra used is powerful for this technique. And further I know that to fix this I must repair the nerves and reintigate the eye fully Into the socket. Assure that the whole process is solid and then work my chakra fully throughout the nervous system and connect and repair the broken nerve lines.it's like fixing a severed arm. And mending bone. Through fine concentration of chakra and further molding and building each nerve fully. But this requires more then my hand it requires eyes to watch my actions and lead me fully through the process to repair a critical system of the body requires the utmost steady hand and for this I focus my chakra stopping the bleeding and clearing my eye. Enabling me to do what I cannot do alone. Hota stay focused and Tori! keep an eye on this watch closely. Take note and bring in observations understand tori that as much as you are seeing here is but a reward and responsibilities as you are growing stronger. The stronger the technique the more care and concern one must have in utilizing a technique. Note how I form the chakra through understanding of purpose and execution, and even more importantly connect your chakra to your wind element focus it and embody it ." [Color]

Yen spoke addressing everyone in a whole. Then he smiled a bit as he noted megamis point and spoke keeping his focus on the technique at a minimal while upping the power as a blue hue was beginning to come by. "If that's the case your clan and utilizing lightning and the wires as an enhancer I suggest that while training the element you increase your chakra potency as well. Higher levels of chakra are required for at your current level you can use a few lower level techniques unless you actually put the work down on the chakra within you growing powerful. Otherwise chidori and such techniques will be quiet challenging to utilize properly. As for throes you need a certain speed as well from what I understand. But you must balence your training megami understood? You must experiment your chakra and elemental affinity as well. It's scary taking it on your own. And I noted the technique earlier would require a lot more focus in the use and power of your chakra. Take note of what you are doing and how you disire to get it down."

Yen then addressed akki and spoke " to learn water element akki you must understand yourself as in looking at a mirror. We need water as survival and further without it we need it not as a necessity for ourselves but for others. The fact that earth element is sturdy and unchanging but water element us the opposite. It is free and adaptable it forms anywhere and everywhere while the earth lies beneath our feet. Water lives everywhere. You must tap and accept it not as your own but also you as water. This requires relaxation and acceptance akki you must accept that water will be a part of you and you must accept that you yourself must remain calm. Water errodes the earth, yet it sooths the soul. These two facts are only a peice of the element alone akki. You cling too much on to a purpose for strengthening akki but don't accept and adress that it requires time to grow in power. Similarly I notice it a lot but power takes a toll if not tamed and controlled. This here is one aspect of water in which you must embody akki. Cup the water in one of the puddles and make sure it does not fall back to the ground akki under no circumstances. If the water falls you must start over again." Yen stated sure that this task would be quiet simple for her to acheive.

At sephoras words yen sighed and noted this. She was nowhere near the level she may be at then she should be. Alone the missing ninja would tear her apart unless they didn't notice her at all. Accomplishments or not that meant nothing but a show of proof naturally. Yet his chakra senses spoke enough as well as how easily his insects landed on her and bit her as by what his kilshiku told him her scent was still fresh. It was here yen spoke up in another sigh.

"I'll be blunt sephora I don't know what you have been doing but to make a step for a change is to follow and not lead. Learn from them not try to teach them as they are learners on their own. Take it from me I learned more on my own as I focused my training inwardly. This here is what you must understand and accept. I'll take lead of everyone here as first off we are in konoha unless the kage alone says Otherwise as I noted from megamis probe it will not bode well unless you can run a team. Secondly you must improve yourself sephora. Teach and reach out to the other hyugga and as much as it's your heritage you must accept the good and bad of things. Otherwise you should forsaken your eyes as well. If you disliked your own historical sake. Take in this as a opportunity to train among me and others who seek life versus chaos. And I would suggest you stay in the clear of the shinobi world. As your schematics before went by unwatched. But you are in a major village you should know what that entails. Am I understood? So now I'm curious to know what is it you are seeking to improve on"

Yen would speak with a kind note at the end of his adress to sephora as he had figured that his work on the technique was indeed making progress as he felt the bleeding stop and steadied far faster then the basic medical technique in whole. Now this was where yen was needing to concentrate as he stopped the chakra flow I his hands. that's right I can't step back from this and I'm confident I can do this... Sure my words to hota made sense then but now I freeze. And I'm sure that I can do it yet the question now can I pull it off. Surely as I can do that I'll be certain that I can also do this without fear yet. I freeze. Uncertaincy is such a drowning and harsh thing to face. But I must see fully again,I'll rather be a father to see with two eyes so I can see both my children and see the assailants that dare to oppose us. Surely I must find that the only time I would need to use the eye is when it's absolutely necessary. And yet I'm confident that I'm utterly terrified of this eye. But with resolve I must use it accordingly and yet with the eye it's for the defense of the village. Strength enough to weild such a eye. Now I wonder why the uchiha have such a hard time accepting such a eye. Even in the case of them always being hunted and fearing don't they too fear their own eyes? I guess with acceptance comes clearity of ones role and why one is scary. I hope that at prims respect and word I am allowed to make use of the eye as a defensive measure. Although not of blood and that I'm aware of I respect the honor and power of this eye. That I must always hold to myself true on use and respect the passage of the eye. As haru holds the other eye as a defender of his home. I hold this as a defender here. Yes I believe I can do this. After all its just an unusual ox sign. But now must focus to restore my eye and accept this new one at hand

Yen was not a man of greed nor was he one who would hunt down a person for their very own things. These facts alone were what made yen hesitate as he composed himself. And gradually the handsign came into thought.Surely it was going to be a trip to utilize the technique as a whole but with the thought of the good he could do by using the eye had successfully temporary disrupted the fear for a moment as a nice (modified ox) handsign was formed by Yen as a blue hue formed around yens hand as it formed at full force yen glanced at his hand and noted the power behind the technique and focused more chakra into a fine flowing covering of blue chakra as yen concentrated the power into a more fine and precise flow of chakra as it flared alive and renewed yen took a breath as it became like a storm of blue chakra as yen noted the blueish hue like a beacon of hope And recovery. It was quiet relaxing to yen as he prepaired to start up the full surgery. Yen then nodded to hota to hand him the eye so he can begin. "Follow closely and pay close attention to my actions hota. This here is why as a medical ninja you must remain focused and further never lose your concentration. In all arts concentration is a must especially here. You must make sure to take care of your people and keep them as priority number one. Even in the middle of combat you must focus on both the possibilities and the act that you are the one that comes down to everyone comming home alive or everyone else dying. Am I understood?"

At those words yen focused more chakra into his hand as he refined and molded it to the finess as it required a great ammount of control and finess to simply utilize and control this technique as in medical terms it was the right hand of a medical ninja as their left hand would be a scalpel. At the most yen would have to agree that with the work ahead even with the medical technique under his belt came the hard part. The implant and working of the technique alone. With this in mind yen drained the eye socket of blood and took a breath. "Ok ready hota turn the Irise towards my goal which would be you hun and watch. My hands. This technique requires quiet a large degree of chakra to use so guide me hun, the nerves in the eye, and notebly the complications so I can avoid causing damage to the eye and further my own socket."

Yen pointed out as he would with the chakra healing blue hand would stretch out his arm to hota to accept the eye at hand.

Wc:2,056

Mystical healing Palm:3,000/3,000 to learn

Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:27 pm
Yen was right and Hotaru knew it! There is a difference between knowing how to do something and then believing in yourself that you can do it. If you don’t believe in yourself, no matter how much knowledge you have, you will fail! She could do this! As she handed the eye to Yen, she heeded his words clearly! She would follow his lead and do as he instructed her. Not only was he her husband and sensei, but he was also currently her patient! She knew this would be a part of her basic medical ninjutsu that she had to learn. And he was right, if all her team was down, she would be the one to be called on to take care of them!
“Okay, guide me in what I need to do, I know I can do this! I’m ready!” She said with smile and with self esteem! She was ready to do whatever Yen instructed her to do, and she knew she could accomplish it! This training would come in handy if the twins ever fell ill or had an injury. She carefully and closely watched Yen as he explained what she had to do.

[2084 words]
[2000/2000 towards Basic Medical Ninjutsu]
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:11 pm
Tori listened as Yen spoke, he may have been addressing his wife, her close friend Hotaru but his words kind of hit home to her as well. Tori had a bad habit of researching things and thinking she could just automatically thinking she could do it. She didn’t believe in  herself and often times her ventures would fall through. Which is how she got kidnapped the first time! Maybe if she attempted to believe….no….if she fully believed in herself she could accomplish more! She was head of a clan now and she was a Genin, working and training to become a Chuunin! She is perfectly capable of doing anything she put her mind to! Maybe….no….Definitely she needs to work on believing in herself!!
Yes learning elements are important and now she was ready to learn a new one herself. Maybe water! Maybe earth. She was not sure yet, but she knew her next specialty would be Medical Ninjutsu!
“I want to watch this, because my next field will be Medical Ninjutsu, and eyes are important because so many people need eye transplants these days!” She said as she stood bye Yen and Hota watching everything closely!

(641/2000 towards wind release Slash)
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 20

Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:29 pm
Megami’s entire clan was based on Weapons and the lightning element. Being a scientist was not widely liked in the clan! Not completely looked down on, but not widely publicized on either. She was working in a lab and wanting to work on her wires as well, because she was hoping to be head of her clan someday! Since she worked in a hospital and a lab she would have to also eventually become a Medical Nin or at least learn more medical jutsus. She could be head of her clan and do both right? Yeah, she could why not? Be able to help her clan members as well as be able to train with them and be a good leader! This sounded okay with Megami.
“If any assistance is needed I can help, I do work in a lab and the hospital! I do not mind helping I do need to further my training in this field as well. I can’t be a good clan leader if I can not help my fellow clan members.” Megami said as she stood bye Yen and Hotaru.
“Yen I had no idea you had any medical training! I knew Hotaru was interested because her name is on the roster at the hospital as a student for training!” She said as she watched Yen take the eyeball from Hotaru. He was practicing the Mystical healing Palm! The Technique she wanted to learn so badly! Her eyes stared widely at his hand and she watched in awe!

(895/2000 Jibashi)
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:05 pm
So the water element is opposite of earth element. Akki began to ponder Yens words, she didn’t immediately reply to him, but yet pondered what he had said. There was a small puddle on the ground. Akki looked in it and saw her own reflection. When a single drop from the tree hit it, there was a ripple effect. So water is opposite, it is mutable. We need it to survive and to help others survive! That is one powerful element! It is a necessity and a deadly weapon when used properly! Akki knew she could get the hang of this rather quickly! She understood her reflection, and it was definitely her, she knew who she was. She used to be the one who always achieved everything last, she was the last one to become a Genin. The last one to learn her element. Not anymore, since her return she had a lot of friends now and she knew she could accomplish anything!
This time, she would be the first to learn a new element and the first to learn a new jutsu with a new element! She would finally be on the level with everyone else!
“Thank You Yen, I know who I am, and I can master this element!” She said with pride. She stood back and began to focus her chakra. She imagined a stream of water running through her body, she imagined her chakra turning into water! Maybe it is weird or different, but it is who she was and how she trained and how she learned!

(3563)
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:00 pm
“Follow and not lead…”
That phrase stuck in her head. She was suppose to learn from them as they do from her? Is that what Yen meant? One thing struck  nerve, reach out to her fellow Hyuuga….the only ones she liked at all were Samuru Uchiha, Haru Hyuuga, and her twin brother Dante. Of course her father to. That was it. As much as it pained her to think of her fellow clan mates maybe Yen had a point! What other Hyuugas were nearby in Konoha or the other village? She did not want to forsaken her eyes, without them her Kaguya abilities would be worthless!
“Very well Yen, I will look into my heritage and try to. Yes sir, I clearly understand you! i want to work on anything and everything I can to improve everything I must. I was considered a Jounin in Volcano Village. I need to up my skills and Jutsus!” She added as she looked over at Yen and Hota working on Yen’s eye.
“Of course  being a scientist as I am, I guess I need to be paying attention to what you guys are doing as well." She said as she closed in the gap between them and began watching closely. Yep, she was a scientist without the medical skills necessary to perform such surgeries. Time for that to change.

[402]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:49 am
Yen chuckled as he held the sharingan in his right hand indeed the girls loved their observations and further had a thirst for knowledge that was grand indeed. But yen learned long ago not to always seek knowledge where somethings couldn't be examined in full and further could not be maintained fully despite ones abilities. The few that could even control such manners barely touched the depths without proper care as yen noted that there were many paths people took to reach points of acknowledgement. Many would seek the fact in fear or awe to grasp such power. Others for protection and further indestructebility. Yet still The many that paved the roads often were considered if successful sages of their own right and given honor as they carved great bounds and leaps forwards. As few if any would realize they could not be passed as a bar was set in the minds of many that their limitations and fears to go beyond themselves was indeed something that froze them in place.

This yen awknowledged fully as he went on his own way to set a mark. Yet even he knew that throes who failed or didn't cause awe inspiring joy or dread to their power were naught but mad men or women in their own right. Some even noted as illogical and further beyond improbable in the sake of ninjas. Even the hungry for power were called monsters due to their insatiable strengths and nigh impenetrable weaknesses. Yet yen noted this as he stuck by his strong philosophy. Every shinobi was not indestructible and every shinobi had a weakness. One had to think and use their head and it meant little to analytics when combat became a question. Where many would immediately go for a kill despite not learning what or why. They would also flee when they could not strike down an opponent in fear or despair. This is where yen knew that fight or flight became a issue as he noted the defending of villages to the end were of old and taking a hit for the land in the name of peace was nonexistent except within him. He who would forsaken body and soul without hesitation to take the damage of his comrades as the sole warrior that never struck down with a fist. But with words. And yet since awhile it took yen time to realize his time of striking was not now. The shield redirects damage and never held a blade unless nessary. Using words as a stronger alternative. And even now that finality stood firm with yen as he finally had resolve to take a hold oh the eye that caused his fears and further struggled and fought himself over.

His hands glowed blue as he held the eye a final breath of assurance as he made his decision awhile ago but still questioned and still sought an answer deep inside.The sharingan blood red with the three tomo of defeat and fear and constant strife fighting for a cause that only yen could guess as he knew not the struggle of the unfortunate who died and yet entrusted the eye to tori. Now in the palm of his hand yen stared at it as he knew the controversy and struggle to embody behind such a gift. The fact that many would in fact question his intentions should they wonder. But he is transparent as a individual although straw hat and cloaked. His life for the family and village he protects, teaches,and grows in whole. His flame in the will of fire not weaker but perhaps stronger then some who embody it. Even in all his speeches he spoke fully with passion and purpose. But as he learned with kasai none truely embrace the facts he bring fully nor take the weights of his words. That there is a death alone that yen would fight and defy with all his heart and soul. Betrayal meant nothing to yen as even if the village turned him over and threw him in the pits of hell he would defend it still. Even if exiled he would protect it from outside and his family. A shinobi as a sheild does not flee from his fate as a defender, nor does he stand aside and let his own home die without him dying first and being the first to take the full onslaught of an enemy. This is more so the embers of that fire, and yet why they do not see the embodiment of a defender of peace baffles even me. Knowledge for sake of knowledge means the stock pile grows and the ones who misuses the knowledge cause more harm in that case. That's why I exist. To be a safe guard of that which none would embody fully. That's why I sheild as many as I can and that's why this eye is not an instrument of power nor a tool. It's a part of a person. A gift of sight, and further a part of a sheild that will not fall unless ordered too. And even if I were to fall as a medical ninja I would make sure none would fall before me. That's why I forsaken the path of destruction as even reason must reach the depths of the senseless. The will of fire lives all in konoha and it's predecessors. That's why I would not fall not even if abandoned by the village. Because this is my home, I am a aburame and the day marks a new era as a defender. I couldn't reach tatsugya, nor could I save kasai, but now I'm certain not with power of this eye, but with certainty of myself and not holding the loss of my eye against me. I would convince and protect the village no matter what. None May like my actions as not direct but I never caused harm to bring fear. But now I must stop stepping back from this. It's time to bury the past of this eye, and my own past and boldly step out as a man who openly weilds my will of fire. Let throes who step before konoha and oppose it for now on know that I wether my fate lies ahead or now take my fate fully without fear of loss and defeat.

Yen took a breath as he felt the burning passion glow within him as he now stared at the eye with his one eye and without a moment of hesitation smoothly took the eye and placed it in his left eye socket as he flared his chakra up and the slight loss of chakra within his body due to the taxing effect of the technique as he sustained it. Now came the part that came to yen as a challenging part. Flowing the chakra throughout his body yen began to concentrate it fully into his hand as he reached and reinforced the hand with his other one flowing it fully with chakra as both hands glowed like a eerie blue glow dancing throughout His left eye as now he concentrated on the chakra rebuilding the very muscles and tears along where his eye was. To house and host the eye fully in its new home being his left eye. Yen felt the cool washing of his chakra rushing and dancing over where his left eye was as he concentrated on maintaining the eye in its healing bath nurturing it and further taking care of it. The muscles began to regrow and rebuild around the cavity of the eye where they held firm as now yen noted that sight was beyond the horizon without the connecting force behind it. This he knew well being the brain as he concentrated now on the chakra building up in the back of the eye like a sivir the whisps of chakra began to follow his intentions as the back end muscles linked and connected the supporting cushions of the optic nerve. Severed and broken this required pivotal focus as yen began to feel a strain where his eye was. The tugging as nerves being connected like broken ends began to connect grinding his teeth and relaxing yen pressed forward as the tugging became more apparent. A strain as he felt each nerve lean and call out signials scrambled as he focused ever so carefully on the goal to restore sight required him to maintain his focus fully as the nerves and brain began to call out a flash of pain shot through yens head as he felt it remolded. The left socket was brimming with a cry of pain. The nerves that were broken were connecting and remending accordingly. Yet yen felt the spike once more. It was almost ghost pain but this was real. It took him a moment to realize that the nerves were indeed diffremt and needed an adaptation of the sorts to further improve the quality and power yen began to relax and breathed deeply as he focused on the eyes to adapt accordingly to him. Recalling his own eyes and further their depth as he got used to staring into his deep yellow eye each mornin. The lone eye he adjusted to in order to rebuild himself and concentrate. And now yen maintaining his focus began to work the eye now sharingan to work to his favor. To be like what was once his own as the tugging subsided and further went back to a normal feeling as a new sensation came to yen. The cool feeling of healing chakra on his left eye. As he imparted his own body healing into the process of his body accepting and the eye accepting a new body. After so long of being in such a state. Yet yen knew it could not be fully instated as even he knew he needed the bloodline of such a clan to use it stably yet now the cool feeling became cold as yen noted the chakra fluxing throughout his left eye now as master and holder of it needed to simmer as he relaxed the chakra flow. An unstable connection was the result as he noted that although it was sated as his own color. The power of the eye to be used was to further untill the very blood it calls for could not be fully controlled without the correct blood line. Yen could feel it raging as it subsided yet. As he opened his eyes with joy and satisfaction he saw a image not a black darkness in one side. But the full picture as now a dark yellow iris stood in the place of the three dancing dots that was a three tomo sharingan.

here I go. To see both eyes is great now to see if I can after the reintegration of the eye and conversion to my own eye. To activate it. Flow the chakra As unbalanced it was I can handle it yen thought as he solely focused chakra his own chakra into the left eye as the eye reacted to the dancing storm of chakra within his eye to activate that which slumbered in the eye. It's depths thought tens was uchiha as now yen felt the dancing power of the left eye activate. Like a drop in the pool of water the eye changed a shade from the distant deep sun to the setting sun upon a bloody dusk as three comas occured and yen gazed at a gasp at the power behind it. One eye read the world as it was being his right eye yet a surprising loss of chakra each second revealed from yens now left eye was as he moved his eyes around taking in each detail. The world felt slower and further he could see the chakra forces of each individual around him. As well as reserves. Which upon looking down at his body he noted the radiating waves of pure chakra errupting like a volcano alone. He alone was scource of chakra as he marveled it. glancing up at hota, tori, akki, and megami the eye took in full detail everything down to their whole figures. The motion of raising and falling of shoulders due to breathing like a foresight of sorts. And yet the staggering ammount of chakra used was not much to yen but even he knew that by the acceptance although no full building and intengration of the eye due to no uchiha blood running through his veins the chakra cost would not change. Yet he made himself a fit host in a tiny fit and was able to remold and utilize the eye fully. In that way and form yen had a breath of air as he deactivated the eye and rested the bloody bandages on his side. Now resting a pure yellow and deactivated yen adressed hota and the group.

"Belief and confidence are two factors many tie together. But hold two diffrent meanings. The fact that if like you guys seem knowledge you do gain knowledge and indeed also utilize it. But now knowledge becomes a tool. You don't want to be used and further taken advantage of from what one gains or has. Instead you protect that which you have and gain naturally. This here is what is known to keep ones duty and life safe. And that's why people cannot kidnap our own. With every technique you learn or make there's a secret to it. Now you mean no harm when you guys left and sephora there is plenty you must awnser for. But what would've happens if you guys were caught by another that was far more ruthless? That's why I'm training you all and protecting you all. There are far scarier people out there trust me on that even met a few. But you have no idea how quick they can end you that's why you must get stronger. That's why until you guys can cause me to bleed you cannot dare encounter these people. Am I understood akki, hota, megami?. Tori you must improve beyond now to further your elemental training and medical training once you are strong enough. As I'm sure sephora knows throes that can destroy a village cannot be handled alone nor reasoned with as sephora you will have to get stronger too. You should by the end of this bday get a glimps of what I mean as megami once encountered when she was caught red handed. Do you recall megami? Now you know why I'm training you guys so hard. And in this I'll begin our sparing session soon. But as hotaru and akki learened there are rules. Since there are five of us now I will actually join this and your goal is to be the last one standing. You are to work on your jutsu you wish to practice on me. And there are no weapons unless on me. I don't want limbs flying off. Am I understood? I will tell you all when to begin"

Yen stated with a finality in his voice as he relaxed and gazed at all of the girls silently awaiting their awnsers. As yen smiled upon his working the transplant he noted that the healing parameters were indeed great and could further be used to rapidly heal himself as it would be a shame to be a tank that cannot take hits without healing.

Wc:2,595

2,595/3,000 wor tin healing wound destruction

(Completed sharingan transplant, and intengrating the eye into making yen it's acceptable host through mystical healing Palm technique, as well as removing the transplant recovery posts)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum